Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers (48381 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by LordOfNaira: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
vioment:
An unnecessary gragra by the pastor; Will all of them speak at the same time? Na choir you dey carry cum court?. If you incite violence on a massive scale like that, you would be held accountable.
President Buhari is smart after all but not perfect. He is a dent to corruption at the top in Nigeria, and a Great Nigerian. There is a fine line between freedom of speech and direct and potential threat. The Nigerian people, the Presidency, the senate, the house, and the governors should make that law humane and clear to everyone without bias to anyone.

We have many ways we can clarify laws about incitement of violence: Ban treasonable statements on radio, church, mosque, television, newspaper, schools, neighborhoods, internet, etc or we can choose location and timelines when these actions of free willing speeches are acceptable, Or we can do counters eg if you make threatening comments once or twice or thrice - then what happens. We cannot have inciting comments during elections for instance. Or do we just agree that anyone can say what they want as long as they pay taxes and are not destructive to humans or property.

Anyway the government needs to be watchful for such extreme comments that threaten our unity. This is a hard law to win or loose in court due to many distortions in the law. This is why the government might release Nnamdi Kanu and should release him if this pastor is not found guilty. They should also set free el zakay, tompolo, and others. Fulani herdsmen are faceless and attack sporadically - so technology needs to be used like heat sensor video capturing to disrupt and study their operation. Let it be neutral, also this intolerance should swiftly extend to any oba, chiefs, sultan, emir, imam, school, etc.

Very balanced writeup devoid of sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by LordOfNaira: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
leisuretym:
the entire christian are ready, we are waiting! everybody be at alert!!

At alert to do what? To prevent Sule's arrest should the DSS make it?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by prittygift114: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Apostle go and see them nothing with happen to you, you are serving a God of moses who makes a way in the middle of the sea.... Be still d whole world will know that God is God and not man..... Hmmmmm
An Apostle of God is an Oracle of God. No political power of forces will destroy your root (Jesus Christ)
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

take one and pass the bowl

happy Sunday

I swear the thing nor reach me
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it
Shout ur smellin mouth up

this is law issue nt spirit
#i.diot
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by LordOfNaira: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

Did you read Sanusi at Minna? Maybe you should do, because at the rate you are going, even if i hit you with a litany of "evidence" like a sledgehammer, you will still be "prevaricating"

But Sule mentioned Sanusi as a good Fulani who even once helped to rebuild a church that some fanatics destroyed.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

take one and pass the bowl

happy Sunday
Bros seriously I'm a christian.....BT mark my word if thy sld b a break out now,I wil b at d front

Enough is Enough
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by tiwiex(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

Did you read Sanusi at Minna? Maybe you should do, because at the rate you are going, even if i hit you with a litany of "evidence" like a sledgehammer, you will still be "prevaricating"

D guy display grammar o. Pre kini?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
leisuretym:
the entire christian are ready, we are waiting! everybody be at alert!!

I thought you guys say your help commeth from the lord when you look up to the hills.. what are your being at alert for? Do you recite your bible passages for reciting sakes only...this is the time for the christian God to prove supreme once and for all. Let all christians assemble at the DSS office and begin to pray for miraculous signs to show these unbelievers that Jesus is a true miracle worker.. Refer to the deeds of Shadrack, Mesaack and Abednego, Daniel, Paul and Silas, Moses etc.... abi all those things na fake.. has the times for miracles expired.. or are miracles now performed only on the altar of con men turned Pastors. Christians shouldnt protest, fight or kill.. yours is the true religion remember... this is the time to prove it!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by snowden9(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
To all atheists and probably those who have a thing against AJS, i tell you for a fact that these happenings are not just a Muslim vs Christian stuff. Its a Muslim vs others battle. When hell breaks loose and you are confronted with the question of 'are you a Christian or a Muslim?',trust me, your own torture will exceed your own expectations. Stand for one now and stand for what you think is right.
My 2 cents.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by LordOfNaira: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
prittygift114:
Apostle go and see them nothing with happen to you, you are serving a God of moses who makes a way in the middle of the sea.... Be still d whole world will know that God is God and not man..... Hmmmmm
An Apostle of God is an Oracle of God. No political power of forces will destroy your root (Jesus Christ)

But political power (the Roman through Governor Pilate) executed Jesus now. Don't you people read your Bible at all?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by CecyAdrian(f): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
pLord:
Mallam get your facts right, zakzaky Is the leader of a factional Muslim minority(shia or shiites like they are called) which is greatly hated and abhored by Sunni majority which almost all Nigerian Muslims are. Before you quote and and spew nonsense, I schooled in zaria the ancentrial headquarters of the shiites and I know how much hate I used to see from leaders around then.

Forget talk, is Zakyzaky a Muslim or not??

Christianity also have different arms of it, in Nigeria, majority is catholic but we are all Christians, so you make no sense.

Keep up with the division, God is watching all of you
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Charly68: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
How do you explain the plain vision that God revealed to you as the anointed,? visible eyed can't see what he saw. An so sure he would expose to them what the DSS are keeping in their wardrope at home. How I wish to witness the visitation...Am sure many of the operatives will give their life to Jesus on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by mario383: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
littlewonders:
Guns and other deadly ammunitions were discovered in most mosques up north yet DSS kept deaf and blind eyes to it.

We hear everyday how Islam clerics use mosque to preach 'hate' against Christians, DSS kept mute.

El-rufai has come open countless times supporting the killings of Christians(including by silence) DSS were too lame to make moves.

Since security in Nigeria has been for only Islam other religion are beginning to rise up to defend themselves.. That's when DSS thinks they can act better in intimidating other religion.

If Christians don't stand up now to defend themselves then our spirits and children won't forgive us.
That is the most painful aspect. While it is true that peace option is what every normal being is sourcing for but it does not also mean that christians should only resort to prayer.thereby making the Muslem to release that these christians are just lame dogs. We can kick and flog them to any direction and nothing will happen. As at today, the muslems are very strong and convinced that there is nothing the christians can do even if they are lined up and killed. That attitude is becoming so glaring every day. However, they are not as powerful as God. Where is Buhari with the world sharpest blade and most fearful body language? today? I was told he is very sick.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by LordOfNaira: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:
To all atheists and probably those who have a thing against AJS, i tell you for a fact that these happenings are not just a Muslim vs Christian stuff. Its a Muslim vs others battle. When hell breaks loose and you are confronted with the question of 'are you a Christian or a Muslim?',trust me, your own torture will exceed your own expectations. Stand for one now and stand for what you think is right.
My 2 cents.

I stand for peace. Anyone caught trying to jeopardize that peace should be seriously dealt with, apostle or not.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Coolgent:
The only difference between Shekau and some religious clerics is, Shekau is a runaway, haggard and bearded vulture, and they are unbearded well dressed lunatics. Why should one be asking people to go out be beheading other citizens!
Why going with 30 Lowyers? Cant his God protect him there?
Yeye Man of Ghost
is like ur brain is paining u

he said behead dos citizens who bheads ur brodas and sisters if thy com near u.......if nt dat ur brain is sick u sld undstnd it
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ceeethru(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seanjay:

They even said they are not Nigerians that they are from Mali and Senegal and Niger, so why arresting someone for saying he's going to behead anyone he sees around at least he haven't done that yet and I believe they always say there is freedom of speech so what happened to this one at least no single herdmens have been recorded killed by him so what's the deal ?
I wonder! I know long ago buhari & some present northern governors are murderer.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

grin grin grin

Those guys re aware there God is a fictional fairytale. Point a gun to his head and see if he will pray. He will kneel down and beg u grin
Coward

Na death b ur problem?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by CecyAdrian(f): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yeligray:
If anything happens to that man....lemi reserve my comment 4 leta.

Taa!!! You better reserve the comment forever.

If he is found guilty, something will happen to him and heaven will not fall.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
prittygift114:

If you really believe what you are saying..maybe you should go with him. Quotes like this really make more convinced that i dont want to raise my kids to be brainwashed ignorant, religious humans
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by CecyAdrian(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
pesinfada:
is like ur brain is paining u

he said behead dos citizens who bheads ur brodas and sisters if thy com near u.......if nt dat ur brain is sick u sld undstnd it

Sharrap!! He said behead 'ANY' Fulani that comes close. I hope you know the meaning of any.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Scalord:
Why cant the good Apostle just call on the God of Paul and Silas to rescue him from DSS' Den. Perhaps he realizes as do almost other Men of God that all the sweet stories of deliverance and miracles contained in the holy books are nothing more than collections of Iron age myths and fables and in the real world there isnt any one giving you miraculous protection.. Oga o
Don't worry na

shebi u won see d power of God and Silas

I bet u,u will see it 4sure

#Nigeria will soon invoke d anger of God of Paul and Silas.

I pity u
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:
My 2 cents.

Funny post.. but you as a Christian shouldnt be bothered afterall your lord would deliver you in the face of persecution just as he delivered the jews from the hands of Pharaoh.. i wonder why you cant just call for him now to part river Niger so you can escape from the hand of Buhari and his DSS... shouldnt you start thinking mayb Yahweh is only interested in his Iron age Jewish people only.. Abi is Africa part of the 12 tribes of Israel?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by bush112(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it
ur mumu never leave you
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sammiejokes:
please did Paul and Silas or Daniel call 30 lawyers in their time. soo naa dz crook wan collect ma tithe without no iota of Gods power.
Mumu read ur bible u no go read.

kip foolin urself here.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by wayisshut: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

If he like let him come there with angels.
He will spend time in kiri kiri

Tit ,wow its being ages I know you won't recognise me because we visited the facility who were kept in. They told us your case is irredeemable. Am surprised seeing you out there. Who released you? This person must have done a great harm to mankind. I beg you please take those drugs and get back to that cage!!!!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
pesinfada:
Don't worry na

shebi u won see d power of God and Silas

I bet u,u will see it 4sure

#Nigeria will soon invoke d anger of God of Paul and Silas.

I pity u

LOL. You dont need to pity me.. you only need to establish the trueism in what you worship. Start translating the many fabulous mythical tales in your bible into every day reality.. Dont fight for your God or your religion.. let him fight for you in the most miraculous manner he is so capable in the bible.. Apostle Suleman who God reveals so much to can put other religions to shame if he invokes God's supernatural powers on DSS come Monday.. then you wouldnt imagine how many of us would be true believers... otherwise... i Pity you!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:

Does this kind of thing happen in western world? He shouldn't be inciting hate speech because he hates this govt. I think he will be used as an example to other religious leaders.
kai

wat kind of citizen r u?

he is talking of ppls life and u are talkin of Govtmnt
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Apoztl3(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

There are militants, kidnappers and women who sell their kids for money. That doesn't mean they were indoctrinated by their respective churches or parents.

All we need is a single recording by anyone stating the reason why anyone of any tribe, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation should be killed and then we would know which of us is really interested in coexistence.

You guys have been instigating violence for a long time but I know most promoters are never physically involved in the fights themselves when they do occur.
You lack reasoning
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
littlewonders:
Guns and other deadly ammunitions were discovered in most mosques up north yet DSS kept deaf and blind eyes to it.

We hear everyday how Islam clerics use mosque to preach 'hate' against Christians, DSS kept mute.

El-rufai has come open countless times supporting the killings of Christians(including by silence) DSS were too lame to make moves.

Since security in Nigeria has been for only Islam other religion are beginning to rise up to defend themselves.. That's when DSS thinks they can act better in intimidating other religion.

If Christians don't stand up now to defend themselves then our spirits and children won't forgive us.

You, the members that liked/will your comment, those that shared/will share it and those that quoted/will quote you positively all deserve to be 6 ft under.

See the list of lies he wrote up there just to cause religious problems.

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
pesinfada:
kai

wat kind of citizen r u?

he is talking of ppls life and u are talkin of Govtmnt

Why can't he go to the north and preach peaceful co-existence between religious groups in the country. Telling the reason why we need to see each other's as brothers in human form.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

lol, you guys are starting to go too far.. Do i come across like the type you will easily befuddle with that "evidence" nonsense? Go ahead and jail him. This is what happens when you are allowed to carry on for so long with your atrocious government that you start to think you can do anything and get away with. How many fulani herdsmen have been invited by that foolish looking Daurra guy for questioning by the so called DSS? You lot are baying for trouble and trouble you will get.. This administration is dead anyway, we are just waiting for the burial..

And what makes you so sure that those attacking Christians are fulanis? Those people are not fulanis or Muslims but are trying to cause religious violence in Nigeria. They can only mislead fools like you not sensible people like us.
When boko aram first came too, they were attacking churches claiming they are doing it for Islam(but they are actually not Muslims).
Now ask yourself " WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME BOKO ARAM ATTACKED CHURCH Majority of their victims are Muslims...
Some people are just out there hiring killers(book aram) to kill and cause religious crisis in Nigeria... Ask yourself again "IS SHEKAU A NIGERIAN HAS ANY NIGERIAN CAME OUT AND CLAIM HE KNOWS ABOUT SHEKAU CHILDHOOD OR HIS FAMILY IS HE A SPIRIT
Nigerians should sit down and think. No religion allows the killing of innocent people. At least you have Muslims around where you live, if Islam command Muslims to kill non Muslims, you would have been dead long ago(even before the coming of boko aram).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.