Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69858 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Shut up, you dunce. Stop painting all muslims with a single brush. Many of them detest the oppression in their cou.tries and are seeking to escape it. Some of you sound so inhuman.

I'm quite amazed that you referred to me as a dunce. You must like living dangerously.

Fellow, I don't know you or what frustrations, desperations, depressions or demons you're battling with in your life but I won't insult you. Not today.

I don't want to be the reason you decided to hang yourself from your bedroom ceiling.

Now, do yourself a favour and bypass my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Firstcitizen: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:
I'm sorry to say this, but Trump is behaving like an asshole.

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

Abeg who get Trump's phone number? angry angry

I think the court upturned deportations of those with visa from those countries and not the ban.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by SuperStiker: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

You may wish to commit suicide to end your misery.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
osazsky:

U guys are too violent. Anywhere u go u cause problems accept it cos it's d fact
Shut up and stop painting billions of people with one brush. All those middle eastern countries were peaceful until the US started interfering in the 1970s, to steal their oil and impose dictators.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Ntipia: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
The truth is that their protest won't change anything because DONALD J TRUMP has come to clean up America God bless Donald j trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
DaRocha:
First, why should the US allow Muslim refugees to come into their country when their fellow Muslim countries do not want them? That seems suspicious.

Secondly, those that are usually sponsored by UAE, Saudi Arabia and the other rich Islamic countries to ferment trouble are mostly from these 7 countries. In addition, most radical Islamic training camps are found in these countries and there has been no semblance of support from their governments to the US in stopping these radical elements.

Third, what is stopping the rich Islamic countries to assist the Muslim refugees and even commence immigration programmes for people (most especially Muslims) just like the countries in the West are doing? Is it a must to go to the US?
well said, they should go to Saudi Arabia instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Shut up and stop painting billions of people with one brush. All those middle eastern countries were peaceful until the US started interfering in the 1970s, to steal their oil and impose dictators.

Violence in Islam did not start in d 70's go read d holy quoran
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ask4Info:

So sad some 16 illiterates liked your nonsense. Speak with facts. And by the way, who ever told you America was a solely Christian country?
Please discuss the history of Islam in America that makes it an Islamic country.

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Last time I checked, Americans were the ones doing the shootings.
I'm conjunction with Arabs....then again, their people are mentally unstable as well grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ntipia:
The truth is that their protest won't change anything because DONALD J TRUMP has come to clean up America God bless Donald j trump
Olodo. Have you asked why he excluded Saudi Arabia and UAE from his list of banned countries, when those two nations produced the alleged 9/11 hijackers? Do you care to research? Ignoramus. Don't go and educate yourself on US perfidy.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you are Trump Supporter and you are among those protesting Muslim ban, then you belong to the mental asylum. If you voted Clinton, remember your candidate lost on November 8, 2016. If you did not vote and are eligible to vote, your situation is worse than the earlier mentioned two categories
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by abiolasogey(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
DaRocha:
First, why should the US allow Muslim refugees to come into their country when their fellow Muslim countries do not want them? That seems suspicious.

Secondly, those that are usually sponsored by UAE, Saudi Arabia and the other rich Islamic countries to ferment trouble are mostly from these 7 countries. In addition, most radical Islamic training camps are found in these countries and there has been no semblance of support from their governments to the US in stopping these radical elements.

Third, what is stopping the rich Islamic countries to assist the Muslim refugees and even commence immigration programmes for people (most especially Muslims) just like the countries in the West are doing? Is it a must to go to the US?
. Gada sense bro...why do Igbos go to Lagos,,does it mean oda Igbo states don't want them? Connect your brain to your hand before typin...back 2 ghost mode

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

Please discuss the history of Islam in America that makes it an Islamic country.
Leave dat guy. He's talking nonsense he knows nothing
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by teebillz: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mrbigman1:
This actually why people voted him.

Man of his word.

Exactly! This bunch of protesters need to understand that Trump has got campaign promises to keep.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
osazsky:

Leave dat guy. He's talking nonsense he knows nothing
grin grin grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
abiolasogey:
. Gada sense bro...why do Igbos go to Lagos,,does it mean oda Igbo states don't want them? Connect your brain to your hand before typin...back 2 ghost mode
D igbos are dey refugees and moreover Nigeria is their country. U go back to ur country simple

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
SuperStiker:

You may wish to commit suicide to end your misery.
k
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
osazsky:

Violence in Islam did not start in d 70's go read d holy quoran
We are talking modern times, not ancient. If you want to go far back, christianity was far worse in violence. Go study the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the colonial conquests. The bible is filled with commandments by the christian god to steal, loot, and murder.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by DaRocha: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
More ignorant and stupid generalising. When last did you hear of churches being attacked in Iran? Do you realise mosques are attacked in America?

The attacks on mosques in the US is a response to similar actions in the Middle East, which the Quran allows. That is the Golden Rule, which says, 'Do unto others how you want them to do to you' (Aheb li akheek ma tuhibu li nafsik)

In addition, you mentioned Pakistan and this link is an evidence. It happened in March 2016. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ok, i hear you.
The part that picked my interest the most: including Imams are non Muslims
Are Imams Christians?.
No offence meant dear. Just a question.

Dude, i dey feel you... grin grin grin grin
Like your style of presentation.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
We are talking modern times, not ancient. If you want to go far back, christianity was far worse in violence. Go study tbe Crusades, the Inquisition, and the colonial conquests.
Go back to ur country simple

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
DaRocha:

The attacks on mosques in the US is a response to similar actions in the Middle East.

And the attacks in the middle east are in response to US bombing and interference there.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
karacta1:

Dude, i dey feel you like die.... grin grin grin grin
Guy how you dey?.
I like your profile signature. It rocks.
Moments ago that was also my signature. grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Dummy, the US is the one that scattered their countries with interference and bombs. Go and study instead of reasoning like an animal.

You are a goat. Stay in your phucking country if the US doesn't want you. Anoufia
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Olodo. Have you asked why he excluded Saudi Arabia and UAE from his list of banned countries, when those two nations produced the alleged 9/11 hijackers? Do you care to research? Ignoramus. Don't go and educate yourself on US perfidy.
because he knew Bush tell them lie about 911 hijacker
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=kokan post=53241018][/quote] gringrin grin I was just joking sha
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Jessestunch: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

U have succeeded in saying nothing.... Qatar and Saudi Arabia have refused entering for this same set of syrian refugees but as usual everybody is silent about it... Muslims hate US with passion, their way of life, their belief, their dressing.... but will still do everything to get a visa.. The reasons majority of the citizens voted for the president was because they saw with dismay how easy islamic terrorists attacked the united states... in 2016 along they had more than 5 cases and the Obama and his fellow democrats were handicap to the situation.. The american people wanted a change, and Trump promised that change

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

Guy how you dey?.
I like your profile signature.
Moments ago that was also my signature. grin
Thanks. You also put it up on your profile too?. grin
Quite obvious you have a soft spot for her, FOR REAL!.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jessestunch:

U have succeeded in saying nothing.... Qatar and Saudi Arabia have refused entering for this same set of syrian refugees but as usual everybody is silent about it... Muslims hate US with passion, their way of life, their belief, their dressing.... but will still do everything to get a visa.. The reasons majority of the citizens voted for the president was because they saw with dismay how easy islamic terrorists attacked the united states... in 2016 along they had more than 5 cases and the Obama and his fellow democrats were handicap to the situation.. The american people wanted a change, and Trump promised that change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.