Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) (80576 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
enuk80:
its very pathetic..I feel pity for d guy..this is a lesson to all guys...be productive, stop being dependent...making ur money and ur woman will be loyal to u...d white woman showed no remorse and her perfidious attitude also apply to the way Nigerian ladies behave

.... cheesy grin..see talk...I wonder what happened to 'team foreign women'
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
I noticed something, Oyinbo no dey too shout.. grin grin grin grin grin
They will make their statement as calmly as possible and leave the shouting to the blacks...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
toshmann:
grin grin grin grin

That's oyibo marriage for you.
Whatever happens, it's the man that gets thrown out, regardless of who is at fault. And it doesn't even matter who owns the house. If the man owns the house, the woman can still throw him out grin

Marriage no easy for this side o cheesy

....Serves you all right tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
alex406:

Nack well is not the solution. Americans fck whoever the wish to fck, whether good or bad. You just can't stop them. They don't regard sex the way we African do.
That girl sounds british though, but alot of whit girls are promiscuous. It's much easier for a guy to lay them than say an indian or african girl. lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
And na she go still win the divorce case. smiley. Their women have more rights than the guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
At least his at work grin pele
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by redcliff: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

i am not going to shvt my mouth when my brothers and sisters are putting themselves into trouble....

i like them too much and dont want to see them suffer...

or else...i dont give a fvck about white people....

nobody is ssaying you should not talk but please dont pull down other people who have good things going on for them. Someone told you he has been with his woman for 14years but you are telling him a whole load of crappy stuff.. speak for yourself. Divorces happen in nigeria on a daily basis! in Nigeria the law seems to favour the men while abraod the law favor the woman more. If you have not been with a white woman and dont have a personal story to tell other than hear say, I tell you again shut the furck up...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's what happens when u marry for green card.Just divorce her and go ur village go marry.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
gringrin

cheesycheesy i know say dis story go make u happycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
redcliff:

nobody is ssaying you should not talk but please dont pull down other people who have good things going on for them. Someone told you he has been with his woman for 14years but you are telling him a whole load of crappy stuff.. speak for yourself. Divorces happen in nigeria on a daily basis! in Nigeria the law seems to favour the men while abraod the law favor the woman more. If you have not been with a white woman and dont have a personal story to tell other than hear say, I tell you again shut the furck up...

what good thing...??..i know all of them are not happy toghether...

14years is nothing to them..

he will never tell you how many times they quarrel only in a week...because you wish something to work doesnt mean it will work....

i know your types...na so una always are at first until they show una their real face...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by durasome(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's what you get when you depend on a woman,weather black or white.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ethankareem(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Naija girls r worse.......my ex did worse, caught a guy at her place and see wat d stupid girl said " last time I checked, its my house" olaide dejawkeh.....lesson learnt jawe

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by nwabobo: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
midehi2:
It is their way

Nope, that's not their way. The whites are generally more faithful than our people.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by amahthelma(f): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cyriloha:
So oyinbo dee cheat too?
pass naija datz y divorce rampant for der side
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Friedyokes: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by enuk80(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

.... cheesy grin..see talk...I wonder what happened to 'team foreign women'
why don't u answer that question yourself?you dey find word to talk
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

joker...is that all..??..

insult me na?...

why are you so nice?...

i just abused una white socalled soul mates...and you are keeping your cool...

why?....

ahhh...or you agree in the things am saying.. undecided..

Insult u?God forbid,check all my posts from from day 1,I don't insult people am not your creator,only you and your creator can insult you.

GL.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

Insult u?God forbid,check all my posts from from day 1,I don't insult people am not your creator,only you and your creator can insult you.

GL.

ahhh!..a fellow christian... smiley..

jellyfish...

i understand you... smiley

smiley....
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by murtalaa(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
He called her mummy, Wtf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
support only the black woman even if she is messed up...you as a black-man is messed up too...soo what??..

look at the chinese...they dont mix...

no matter how little they have it still stays in the chinese family...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

ahhh!..a fellow christian... smiley..

jellyfish...

i understand you... smiley

smiley....

Hahaha you are full of assumptions,am a humanist not a Christian,and secondly two of my friends are married to Chinese women,you need to travel buddy,the world has moved on,don't dwell in the past mate.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

Hahaha you are full of assumptions,am a humanist not a Christian,and secondly two of my friends are married to Chinese women,you need to travel buddy,the world has moved on,don't dwell in the past mate.

yea...travel..travel cost dollars...

i dont have dollars....

am not even interested in the rest of the world...

i am a core blackman that only understands black,,..

sorry...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by justwise(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:
support only the black woman even if she is messed up...you as a black-man is messed up too...soo what??..

look at the chinese...they dont mix...

no matter how little they have it still stays in the chinese family...

You need to go out a bit, you are unexposed.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ezan(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Exactly! They have the most beautiful women in the world yet, quite a few of our men can't wait to roll in bed with that 'pale & sick thing'. Green card seeking, perhaps? Inferiority complex, maybe? Just pathetic!

Stupedinluv:
If a black Nigerian man did what?

You know,we have always been told by some of you how white women were the perfect partners.

And i thought this was so perfect and hilarious grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2017
justwise:

You need to go out a bit, you are unexposed.

thats why 1dollar is 500naira now...

what the hell are you looking for outside that you dont have at home??...

women?.

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by davidif: 1:25am On Jan 30, 2017
And later on someone would come and be asking why Nigerians come home to look for iyawo.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2017
This is what happens when you marry for papers...If it was a Nigerian woman, he would have pummeled her left, right and centre and eventually sent her home to her parents. For the white woman to have such guts, it simply means she is the breadwinner of the home. Am so such he would be back begging the next day. Mscheew
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Origin(f): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Word.

If you can be acting like the wife and your wife is now the provider. And we all agree that husbands must cheat. Then logic states the woman is right.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If a black Nigerian man did what?

You know,we have always been told by some of you how white women were the perfect partners.

And i thought this was so perfect and hilarious grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by no1madman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Levy03:
For this reason I'm gonna break up with my white girlfriend...
I 4 like chop but. Her Toto no sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ePoster: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shocker!
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by qtguru(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Team Foreign ladies abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.