Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) (80571 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ModeEbo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kikikkikikikikkikkki AFONJA at work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by aldexrio(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emescot:
Who else thinks the guy sounds like Bovi tho gringrin
grin grin grin grin I think he sounds more like Buchi. That cracked voice tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bameyi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
That guy na smart guy. If na paper him dey find na make him go pull double shift pay lawyer and give them a copy of that video even Trump no go fit depot am. If them get piking na that woman go pay child support. Smart guy . I dey find wife oh grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by toprealman: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
The man should move on! The other guy is a massive disgrace. It is just a matter of time. I bet he is the lazy type that will wait to be fed by a white chick who is " happy" to have him as a house boyfriend.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by cocolacec(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
As shared by Joro Olumofin.

"The pain in his voice though (Black Man catches his Oyinbo wife in the act with another man. She walks him out of the house, saying it's her house)
God will provide good wife o"

Lol, the lady told him, 'it's my house and i can bring whoever i like'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VZD5Yd92So

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/video-nigerian-man-catches-oyinbo-lover.html

searchingforlove and team foreign girls over to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

Are you sure of your assertion?

That sounds very stereotypical to me buddy.

no at all....

dont believe me??...then go and find out ya self...enjoy suffering till you get it...

am telling you,,white-females dont like black-men..many of them were molested and raped by their white-males...

they are trying to fill the hole in their souls...

they will punish the black-man for what the white-males did to them...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by weexy68(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
gringrin
you like it
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Xbursta(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
As shared by Joro Olumofin.

"The pain in his voice though (Black Man catches his Oyinbo wife in the act with another man. She walks him out of the house, saying it's her house)
God will provide good wife o"

Lol, the lady told him, 'it's my house and i can bring whoever i like'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VZD5Yd92So

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/video-nigerian-man-catches-oyinbo-lover.html

dσuвlє wαhαlα fσr dєαd вσdч

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If a black Nigerian man did what?

You know,we have always been told by some of you how white women were the perfect partners.

And i thought this was so perfect and hilarious grin

Hahahahaha.Is the woman carrying Knife? She was even cheating with the man's friend. Such Stupedinluv fellow, he is still calling her mummy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
i can only laugh over the guy... grin

even both of them.. grin

he was even filming it sef....chaiiii...

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

no at all....

dont believe me??...then go and find out ya self...enjoy suffering till you get it...

am telling you,,white-females dont like black-men..many of them were molested and raped by their white-males...

Am married to one for the last 14yrs buddy,and I can tell you that you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

Am married to one for the last 14yrs buddy,and I can tell you that you're wrong.

okay...you will find out sooner or later...not my pains,yours...

i can only laugh over guys like you...

i met alot of your typ...whatever...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by cocolacec(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
buharimustlive:
Yoruba man...
He can't even speak good English....

Anyway..

That is the way his kinsmen behave here in Nigeria...

funny enough the guy in the video is Igbo/Benin because that is how they talk.No tribalism intended .Igbos/Benin are very good at sleeping with each others wives for papers ,you can ask anyone.I dont exempt other tribes.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

okay...you will find out sooner or later...not my pains,yours...

You're very funny buddy.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by no1madman(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
D man supposed expect am. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

You're very funny buddy.

Good luck.

atleast you dont try to send white jesus christ to me..

dont send me no demons.....i had enough...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by favourmic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Every since have been abroad I can never marry a white woman just all becos of stay never I can never be a slave to a woman..... Obirin afi eyin to lasan tufiaka never........

I use to tell my guy work hard don't depend on any body..
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by aldexrio(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mayflowa:

Hahahahaha.Is the woman carrying Knife? She was even cheating with the man's friend. Such Stupedinluv fellow, he is still calling her mummy.
I think there was some else in the house maybe the womans mother he was calling mummy.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by yankeypha: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's why Guy men dey scam them,
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by kechywillz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Damn!! Forget d bîtch n move on, there are better girls out there
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Amajerry83(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Because am at work.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
This niggahs love game is weak. I mean this old woman should be the one wanting to hold me down.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ylaa(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If a black Nigerian man did what?

You know,we have always been told by some of you how white women were the perfect partners.

And i thought this was so perfect and hilarious grin
can we have some controversial time together?
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by redcliff: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

no at all....

oga na stupid stereotypical talk be this... a very stupid one. please shut up or be insulted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
redcliff:

oga na stupid stereotypical talk be this... a very stupid one. please shut up or be insulted.

insult me??..na your life you are destroying not mine...

na you will suffer it like the guy in the video..and when you have mullatos with them too,then you suffer double...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Fammm(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
undecidedWey you suppose join them...mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
stop starting a life with white people and you will live very happy till you die...

and if you find a black-woman or man then your joy will be perfect...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
redcliff:

am waiting for the insult..entertain me...am bored...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by RaeMystix: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hahahahahahaha. You lose them the same way you got them.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
RaeMystix:
Hahahahahahaha. You lose them the same way you got them.

ahhhhh!...i get it now.. grin

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Levy03: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
For this reason I'm gonna break up with my white girlfriend...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.