Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) (80565 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by redcliff: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

am waiting for the insult..entertain me...am bored...

I dont have your time. you met one that destroyed your life does not mean that the whole lot are rotten
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
The evil that women do. Too bad!. SMH
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
redcliff:

I dont have your time. you met one that destroyed your life does not mean that the whole lot are rotten

uhhhhh..i never had one....

but i know many that had...i said had...

they didnt have good times with them...

they were even wondering why i was still more happy than them...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by redcliff: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

uhhhhh..i never had one....

then shut the furck up.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
redcliff:

then shut the furck up.

i am not going to shvt my mouth when my brothers and sisters are putting themselves into trouble....

i like them too much and dont want to see them suffer...

or else...i dont give a fvck about white people....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ifycent2: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
alex406:
Its not a big deal for those you marry them for papers. Guy should move on since it's the ladies house. Women are all the same be it white or black. You just have to find the right one who is faithful as you are too.

simple truth....
100% supported.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
white people dont like you...

thinking that something changed since slavery is naiv...

their females played this typ of game with you too even in slavery and you got hanged...

they just want to past their pain on someone else....
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:
stop starting a life with white people and you will live very happy till you die...

and if you find a black-woman or man then your joy will be perfect...

What planet are you living on?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

What planet are you living on?

planet nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by noziz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
As shared by Joro Olumofin.

"The pain in his voice though (Black Man catches his Oyinbo wife in the act with another man. She walks him out of the house, saying it's her house)
God will provide good wife o"

Lol, the lady told him, 'it's my house and i can bring whoever i like'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VZD5Yd92So

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/video-nigerian-man-catches-oyinbo-lover.html

Flirting na normal thing that way. u fit bang ur girlfriend or wife and her mother join. the Oyibos give sex freely with no strings attached. They are cheerful givers. in Olamide's voice "it's nothing" grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Missmossy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na their way grin no be today.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by enuk80(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
its very pathetic..I feel pity for d guy..this is a lesson to all guys...be productive, stop being dependent...making ur money and ur woman will be loyal to u...d white woman showed no remorse and her perfidious attitude also apply to the way Nigerian ladies behave
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

planet nigeria...

Obviously...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by ossuofia1: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wow unto the man who loves any woman with his whole heart.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
justwise:

Obviously...

or you think all black men must think like you..??....

you suppose to be defending the black women not some white females that hate you anyways...

you loose double,you are not happy and you are only a pet that can be replaced anytime...

and if you have a good job then you will never achieve anything in your life...

she will make sure her people get all your money and then throw you away....neeeext....

that you people didnt noticed this since oj simpson and bill cosby,tiger woods realy baffles me...

open your eyes and see the deception...

they never take black people with nothing...

you have,they drain you then kick you away...sucubus...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
a black man that has financial understanding would never take a white female...

if you marry a black-woman your money will circulate in the black community...

if you would stop hunting white females,the black ladies would respect you more...

it can not be that you spend your money on someone that didnt born you...

you show no respect to your mothers...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

or you think all black men must think like you..??....

you suppose to be defending the black women not some white females that hate you anyways...

you loose double,you are not happy and you are only a pet that can be replaced anytime...

and if you have a good job then you will never achieve anything in your life...

she will make sure her people get all your money and then throw you away....neeeext....

that you people didnt noticed this since oj simpson and bill cosby,tiger woods realy baffles me...

open your eyes and see the deception...

they never take black people with nothing...

you have,they drain you then kick you away...sucubus...

Talking nonsense comes naturally to you honestly. Give yourself a break
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
justwise:

you have white female at home??...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
justwise:

funny thing is,i get many likes although i dont even bother about likes sef....

i just write what i think,and surprise,surprise many think like me too..

but they just dont say it openly...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:
stop starting a life with white people and you will live very happy till you die...

and if you find a black-woman or man then your joy will be perfect...

Do you want me to tell you my experience with black women before god sent me my soul mate?.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Cyriloha(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Cyriloha(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
felixomor:

You see how some white people behave ba?
I wonder what would have said if a black nigerian man did ths.
l.

You will hear( all black men are cheaters)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Cyriloha(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
So oyinbo dee cheat too?
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

Do you want me to tell you my experience with black women before god sent me my soul mate?.

their is no such thing as soul mate...you can make any black woman to your soul mate anytime..

soul mate is just another word for love.....

white people can not love you....they are not capable to love you even if they try very hard....

you are too different than them...

thats why your halfcast children are always messed up..you both are incompactible....
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by mikpo: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eeya...i pity d guy sha
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
better he learns his lesson now and date only black-women..

or else he will keep on trying till he gets too old that not even black women want him anymore and die alone...
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:

their is no such thing as soul mate...you can make any black woman to your soul mate anytime..

soul mate is just another word for love.....

white people can not love you....they are not capable to love you even if they try very hard....

you are too different than them...

thats why your halfcast children are always messed up..you both are incompactible....

I now realised that you are a joker.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
euromilion:

I now realised that you are a joker.

Good luck.

joker...is that all..??..

insult me na?...

why are you so nice?...

i just abused una white socalled soul mates...and you are keeping your cool...

why?....

ahhh...or you agree in the things am saying.. undecided..
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by bantudra: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
chaiiiii...am bored....
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sorry o. The guy is literally bleeding inside. infidelity means nothing to most of them oyinbos.
Leave home for a day, and they jump on the next available pe.ni.s.
She probably has 2 more that the nigerian guy is not even aware of. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
...Lol!!..i am always amused when ignorant Nigerian males eulogise the whitewomen against Nigerian ladies especially the ones on Nairaland....They honestly know nothing about whitewomen

..The average whitewomen would never tolerate half the nonsense ladies and women take from their men here...Any kpakam they cheat and throw you out at the same time with the laws ontheir side,and they know it embarassed

....The laws there are so against men in domestic issues its not even funny..being a Nigerian married to a White-Woman is even worse...

..Abeg make i laugh small cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.