Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (11964 Views)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^^^^burn NL, please Mr ask you self what good has Islam done to the world, other than terrorism and holiganism, allah the panla, the pako, i dey hail
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Calsito: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
@olabowale naive? I'm not naive, I know what i'm saying. Isn't the middle east the precise place where islam originated from, still you said this culture is not same as islam. I know about Islam as much as you do. It will be better for you to know the truth and set yourself free. Mohammed is not a prophet to me he is just an ordinary man like you and I but due to his charisma he turn himself into something else. Are you suppose to call someone that tarnishes other prophets before him a prophet? Are you suppose to call someone who believe that God is always changing in HIS commandment a prophet? Are you suppose to call someone who takes judgememt into his hands and never allow God to carry out His Almighty judgement a prophet? Not suprised by this because this is the reason why worshippers of Islam felt they must carry out judgement on the devil. Is that stone thrown by people causing havoc to the devil or to humanity?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Abuzola11(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
Jarus:

angry I don't find this funny. I wont say more than that.

am not insulting you, we need to talk on a serious issue me and you, i guess you have seen my message but decided to ignore it anyway Our grave is not the same lakum deenukum waliyadeen
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Abuzola11(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

Hmm . . . does that mean banning is about to start for either non-muslims or Abuzola . . . This one that Abuzola is inciting you to cyber violence and misuse of nairaland power.

Dont worry dude, am even about leaving this damn site, so irritating and turbulence. oppression and local madness.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
Why did they bury her in Mecca? She a Nigerian and should be allowed to return home. Rest in peace
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2009
9jaganja:

Why did they bury her in Mecca? She a Nigerian and should be allowed to return home. Rest in peace

Muslims bury their dead before sundown.
I guess they just wrapped her in some mat and threw her in  an unmarked grave unceremoniously
How sad.
A woman with perhaps husband and a family buried like a stray pet
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MrCartha: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2009
A whole Ichie, Oloye, Seriki, Dr., Professor Emeritus devil na im e go throw stone! Dem no tell am say na who go forest pick firewood wey carry ants for body na im automatically give lizard invitation?! shocked grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Jahslave(m): 5:01am On Dec 05, 2009
This woman have died a d best death & may Allah grant her al-janat firdaus.As for dos who talks ill about her i pray Allah have mercy on us all.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by FayeZik(f): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2009
Ina lillahi, wa ina illahi rajeeun, to the lady who left this sorrowful earth and now born in the hereafter, allahu yar'hamuha, allahu yagifiruha, allahu yab'hasuha fi ahsani suari (Amin).

I am appalled at the way u guys are making fun of Allah (God) and insulting him. And you are all grown ass people? Insulting prophets of God (Issa and Mohammed), what the devil possess all of u? Emi o tie tun je nkankan l'oju yin, talking about someone's death like she was a toy, a barbie doll or something.

If u want to argue or debate about religions, can't u do it in a civilized manner and still respect each other and the highest one(whether u call him Allah, God, Chineke, Obangidi, Olodumare,) God is God and is God and is God. E o tie beru olorun, aya yin o ja. Na wa o. Alhaji, Pastor, u now entertain urselves by disrespecting God.

Seun, u should intervene, this should not be acceptable. It's got to stop or just ban religious discussion on this site completely.

@ jarus. So, Mr moderator, what do u find funny? the aiding and abetting of sinners?. The posting of the news is okay, but must we discuss it in these manners ? Ti e ko ba beru eniyan, e jeki a beru olorun o.

To the muslims, if u continue to talk about islam and christianity in this manner with these kafirs, u are as guilty as they are, please stop it, stop it, stop it.

@ jarus. U may open ur gate and let this pass thru or u may discard it. it"s ur choice.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2009
Calsito:

@olabowale naive? I'm not naive, I know what i'm saying. Isn't the middle east the precise place where islam originated from, still you said this culture is not same as islam. I know about Islam as much as you do. It will be better for you to know the truth and set yourself free. Mohammed is not a prophet to me he is just an ordinary man like you and I but due to his charisma he turn himself into something else. Are you suppose to call someone that tarnishes  other prophets before him a prophet? Are you suppose to call someone who believe that God is always changing in HIS commandment a prophet? Are you suppose to call someone who takes judgememt into his hands and never allow God to carry out His Almighty judgement a prophet? Not suprised by this because this is the reason why worshippers of Islam felt they must carry out judgement on the devil. Is that stone thrown by people causing havoc to the devil or to humanity?
where did you get your own knowledge of islam?
in your church i guess!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2009
FayeZik:

Ina lillahi, wa ina illahi rajeeun, to the lady who left this sorrowful earth and now born in the hereafter, allahu yar'hamuha, allahu yagifiruha, allahu yab'hasuha fi ahsani suari (Amin).

I am appalled at the way u guys are making fun of Allah (God) and insulting him.  And you are all grown backside people? Insulting prophets of God (Issa and Mohammed),  what the devil possess all of u?  Emi o tie tun je nkankan l'oju yin, talking about someone's death like she was a toy, a barbie doll or something.

If u want to argue or debate about religions, can't u do it in a civilized manner and still respect each other and the highest one(whether u call him Allah, God, Chineke, Obangidi, Olodumare,) God is God and is God and is God.  E o tie beru olorun, aya yin o ja. Na wa o.  Alhaji, Pastor, u now entertain urselves by disrespecting God.

Seun, u should intervene, this should not be acceptable.  It's got to stop or just ban religious discussion on this site completely.

@ jarus. So, Mr moderator, what do u find funny? the aiding and abetting of sinners?.  The posting of the news is okay, but must we discuss it in these manners ?  Ti e ko ba beru eniyan, e jeki a beru olorun o.

To the muslims, if u continue to talk about islam and christianity in this manner with these kafirs, u are as guilty as they are,  please stop it, stop it, stop it.

@ jarus. U may open your gate and let this pass thru or u may discard it. it"s your choice.     

The usual islamic intimidation and cyber demands  . . .

- There was no islamic section before, rather it was created because someone (reported to be a muslim) threatened Seun, hence probably out of fear for his own safety, Seun had to create the islamic section.

- Here you are once again . . . issuing veiled demands for discriminationg and cover up of the truth.

- Mohammed is a liar

- Islam is a lie.

- Allah is the false moon god of which the Black Stone is also a part of its form of idols.

- You are not stoning satan cus satan is not physical hence you are all just deceiving yourself.

- If you are not comfortable with the truth, leave nairaland and find something else to do.

- Islamic censorship would not be permitted and accepted on nairaland whether you like it or not.

- Islam is evil and has always been.

- Since around 639AD islam has been involved with forced conversion, discrimination, bloodshed, taking over of other people's land by Arabs, plagiarism of other peoples faith, lying, Al-Taqiya. . .

- Muslims that want sharia in Europe or the West should go back home or Saudi Arabia and practise it in their homes . . .

. Islam and peadophilia.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by bigfoot79(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2009
God bless the dead pilgrim,
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2009
bigfoot79:

God bless the dead pilgrim,
amin, and may HE grant her al-janna firdaus
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

The usual islamic intimidation and cyber demands  . . .

- There was islamic section before, rather it was created because someone (reported to be a muslim) threatened Seun, hence probably out of fear for his own safety, Seun had to create the islamic section.

- Here you are once again . . . issuing veiled demands for discriminationg and cover up of the truth.

- Mohammed is a liar

- Islam is a lie.

- Allah is the false moon god of which the Black Stone is also a part of its form of idols.

- You are not stoning satan cus satan is not physical hence you are all just deceiving yourself.

- If you are not comfortable with the truth, leave nairaland and find something else to do.

- Islamic censorship would not be permitted and accepted on nairaland whether you like it or not.

- Islam is evil and has always been.

- Since around 639AD islam has been involved with forced conversion, discrimination, bloodshed, taking over of other people's land by Arabs, plagiarism of other peoples faith, lying, Al-Taqiya. . .

- Muslims that want sharia in Europe or the West should go back home or Saudi Arabia and practise it in their homes . . .

. Islam and peadophilia.
opppps!!!!!!!!!!!
i never knew the progress of islam could get peeps so fraustrated.
your attacks, thou verbal can never do an atom of harm on islam. ISLAM is ISLAM and others will keep trailing behind
"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion". (Soorah Al-Maa'idah 5:3)
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2009
tinu.tayo:

opppps!!!!!!!!!!!
i never knew the progress of islam could get peeps so fraustrated.
your attacks, thou verbal can never do an atom of harm on islam. [b]ISLAM is ISLAM [/b]and others will keep trailing behind

just as

Satan is Satan.

Black stone is Black Stone.

Mohammed is a liar.

Allah is a demon.

Aisha was 9yrs old while having intimacy with Mohammed.

True Islam is about Terrorism.

Islam does not give you salvation,

YES you are correct . . . ISLAM is ISLAM.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2009
@Ranks007:« #128 on: Yesterday at 06:00:55 PM »
^^^^^burn NL, please Mr ask you self what good has Islam done to the world, other than terrorism and holiganism, allah the panla, the pako, i dey hail
If I tell you just (1) thing that Islam brought to the world, that you never can do without, will you leave your religion that fails to teach you how to use the bathroom without soiling your draws after?

If a religion can even emphasis such an elementary cleanliness, what good is it? Or cleanliness is terrorism, holiganism, to you? I leave the panla and pako things alone since you are talking about allah and not Allah, The Almighty Creator!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MrCartha: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2009
Ranks007:

Mr. Ranks, your problem is that u know very little about history. I am a Christian and would not share in ur view that Moslems are terrorist and all what u seem to have accredited to them. bin laden and his cohorts are half-minded, ruthless radicals like u.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2009
@Ohsisi: « #133 on: Today at 02:15:01 AM »  
Quote from: 9jaganja on Yesterday at 10:44:46 PM
The nigerian keferis who died in america, their family will spend plenty money to beautify the dead with embalming fluid, pancake on the face, stupid casket and a new cheap dress/suit, and them a burial plot that the american hoodlums funeral homes, AKA grave raiders will later strip naked, after the foolish ceremony! Wasting away and throwing good money after bad. And at the end the dead will end in purgatory and finally in Hell, while before then the family is saddled with debt!

Muslims bury their dead before sundown.
I guess they just wrapped her in some mat and threw her in  an unmarked grave unceremoniously
How sad.
What ceremony you want, woman, song and dance and heineken? Dancing to hell is the way of the various kufar, christian. We dont do that in Islam.

A woman with perhaps husband and a family buried like a stray pet
Muslims dont do that. A king, a president, a prime minister, wealthy or poor is buried the same way; ghusl, shrouding, janazah prayer, and put in the grave! If she had died in nigeria, she would not have been more cared for. First, in Makka or Hajj as a whole she died as a mujahadin, buried in the precinct of Haram in Makka or in the precinct of where the Messenger (AS) and othe Sahabahs (RA) are buried in Madina. They are washed and prepared for burial only by believers, away from kufar family members. Who wants a kufar to touch him? I told my friends, if I die in America, please dont let any Kufar touch me and bury me immediately.
Osisi, you want to have a big party on your way to heaven where Paradise and Hell are presently located because they aint here on earth, be my guess. You wanna donate the body to medicine for experiment (lol I know you are too chicken to do it while you are hoping that the world will come to an end so that you beat out death, having one over Jesus, getting raptured, like Jerry fahwell), it aint gonna happen! The ostentatiousness of Gani Faweyinmi was what the muslim complained about because it was outside the scope of Islam. Now, Osisi, when I die in say 70 years from now, please dont show your face at my funeral, if you are still a Kufar because there will not be any red carpet rolled out for you.

@Mr. Cartha: « #134 on: Today at 03:05:21 AM »  
A whole Ichie, Oloye, Seriki, Dr., Professor Emeritus devil na im e go throw stone! Dem no tell am say na who go forest pick firewood wey carry ants for body na im automatically give lizard invitation?!
And you are not even up to the level of any of them, yet you have the gut to critise them?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 9jii(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2009
You are not a muslim an still want to talk about islam,ha ha like you went
To a zoo yestaday n today u telln that u a monkey.is religion of knoledge.ignorant seek knowledge or shut up n astray.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MrCartha: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

Mr. Ranks, your problem is that u know very little about history. I am a Christian and would not share in your view that Moslems are terrorist and all what u seem to have accredited to them. bin laden and his cohorts are half-minded, ruthless radicals like u.

I don't respond to thrash talks lipsrsealed Read in btw to understand me tongue
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by xpress(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
why DO muslims and christians always hv to argue over useless matters cry cry
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MAYOWAAK: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Mohammed was only a reformer who succeded in reducing the over 500 gods worshipped in Arabia to only one by the name of allah.It is common knowledge that gods are appeased by the killing and shedding of blood of human beings.Little wonder pilgrims die in the course of stoning an imaginary satan that exist only in their imagination.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
MAYOWAAK:

Mohammed was only a reformer who succeded in reducing the over 500 gods worshipped in Arabia to only one by the name of allah.It is common knowledge that gods are appeased by the killing and shedding of blood of human beings.Little wonder pilgrims die in the course of stoning an imaginary satan that exist only in their imagination.

undecided
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

just as

Satan is Satan.

Black stone is Black Stone.

Mohammed is a liar.

Allah is a demon.

Aisha was 9yrs old while having intimacy with Mohammed.

True Islam is about Terrorism.

Islam does not give you salvation,

YES you are correct . . . ISLAM is ISLAM.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you can do better!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
9jii.:

You are not a muslim an still want to talk about islam.ha ha, its like you went
To a zoo yestaday and today,you telln me now that you are a monke.islam is a religion of knowledge.the ignorant seeks knowledge or shut up n astray.
well said, thanks
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
MAYOWAAK:

display of ignorance
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Czarskit(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
shocked
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MAYOWAAK: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Instead of dismantling the assertion with a superior and persuasive argument that the founder of the faith that has terrorism as its cardinal objective is at the very best a reformer you chose to use words that are open ended,ambiguous and amorphous.What point have you made by just stating "display of ignorance"
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by MAYOWAAK: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
is lam will become was lam.it is only a question of time.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Mayowaak: #156 on: Today at 04:19:58 PM »
is lam will become was lam.it is only a question of time.
Mayowaak will have to wait till end of time, considering that Islam is just getting to the Western Countries, and Allah says Islam will enter every home. Has it entered the White House? Only by names (Barackallah Hussaine) and by dinners. We need its foot print to be cemented, a natinal mosque, just like a national cathedral is. The dawn of Islam is only approaching, and its sunset is a long long way down the line, since dawn is not here yet in the over 1400 years Muhammad (AS) perfected it from its earliest inception, the creation of Adam (AS).
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
olabowale:

@Mayowaak: #156 on: Today at 04:19:58 PM » Mayowaak will have to wait till end of time, considering that Islam is just getting to the Western Countries, and Allah says Islam will enter every home. Has it entered the White House? Only by names (Barackallah Hussaine) and by dinners. We need its foot print to be cemented, a natinal mosque, just like a national cathedral is. The dawn of Islam is only approaching, and its sunset is a long long way down the line, since dawn is not here yet in the over 1400 years Muhammad (AS) perfected it from its earliest inception, the creation of Adam (AS).

What a pity . . .

Allah says Islam will enter every home.

That means Allah is a liar cus it would never enter every home . . .as Bible believers do not believe in Allah and Bible believers consider Mohammed to be a liar.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
@RANK007: « #128 on: Yesterday at 06:00:55 PM »
CNN USA, New York City's Post and daily news and I have a feeling that it must have filled the internet by now; Muhammad Sahail from Pakistan, owns a grocery story on Long Island, NY, and a man came to rob it this past May. Muhammad took his gun out, surprising the thief, first that a man stands up to fight for his properties, unlike you yellow belly who will let some hoodlum sleep with your wife in your own home, just because you are not ready to die.

Second, when the thief knew that his goode is cooked he went on his knees, begging. The muslim gave him a loaf of bread and 50 USD and advised him to go lead a clean life free of evil deeds. He didnt call the cops on him and he did nt say oh let pray, both the Christians would have done forcing the poor man to choose the less of two evils; either prison or becoming a born again pagan.

The thief this past few days wrote a letter of appreciation and included a 50 USD note. He declared that he is now a muslim. This last part, Ohsisi kills your opinion, once again that muslims are made in the prison. By the way Rank007, I have just shown you one thing that even Biblical jesus could not do. It is done by the follower of Muhammad (AS), even after 1400 he had left this earth, his message is as punyant as it delivered, just today. You see kindness? Having mercy, forgiving nd showing kindness when you are in the position where you have 100% advantage, to avenge, punish and give justice, yet you show mercy, wholesome forgiveness, and never turn the man to the authority to be punished and or push him to accept Islam on his tongue without first reaching his heart.

@Viaro, Davidylan, Neotic15, Nezan, reindeer, and gang who asked about the value of islam, there is your answer. Ohsisi, I want you to go get into a Hijab and a Kimar on your head, pronto! Am winning, hands down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Form Of Tawassul (intercession) - Using The Holy Prophet / Lowering One's Voice; Women And Phone! / What Are The Conditions For Wiping Over Socks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.