Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil (11959 Views)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
olabowale:

Whats meaningless in my post, Nezan? Please point it/them out to me, because you may just be helping me to be a better person.

Maybe when I become an idol worshipper like you, calling a common "Jew" a Lord you will find my post meaningful? Darn Keferi thinks that I am going to be like him; calling a human, an abuser "You fool", said Biblical Jesus, an object of worship. Quran forbids me to be that silly, so I will stay in my corner.

You stay in your corner worshipping multiple gods; I guess you will kneel down for "ever" and get "zero" in return!

Have you been able to resolve the issue of which allah you are worshipping? the idol allah of the kuraish tribe or the one mohammed rebranded and presented to the arabs?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
Nezan:

Have you been able to resolve the issue of which allah you are worshipping? the idol allah of the kuraish tribe or[b] the one mohammed rebranded and presented to the arabs?[/b]

- So Mohammed is also into the act of rebranding . . . grin grin grin

- they would never answer your question . . . cus doing so would mean they have to face the truth that they are merely worshipping the moon god known as Allah.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Eaglebabe: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
They don use that one for rituals.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by 0hsisi: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
Eaglebabe:

They don use that one for rituals.

This is funny
God forgive me
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2009
Lol. I laugh hard, first because am gonna be funny.

@No2Atheism: Nezan sounds like a dumb broad, except that he is a man.

Sorry Ohsisi and eaglebabe. Now that was the jokes punch line. You are permitted to laugh people. Oya Ohsisi laugh, biko.

I hope you this woman dont have house maid, oppressing any human being. Allah will be angry. I dont know about Yahweh, since He has so many babies, even so one is begotten!

Allah is Al Rahman, Al Rahim, Al Ayul Al Qayum. Thats Whom I worship, dumb male broads; Nezan, No2Atheism.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by jcross22: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2009
@allmuslims, CAN A MUSLIMS READ HIS OR HER QUIRAN AND TELL ME WHY ARE USING THE WORD "WE" US" OR OUR" WHEN THEY WERE REFERRING TO ALLAH . PLEASE SIMPLE EXPLANATION . I THINK YOU , MUSLIMS SAY ALLAH IS ONE THEN WHY THOSE WORDS REFERRING TO MORE THAN ONE ENTITIES
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2009
jcross22:

@allmuslims, CAN A MUSLIMS READ HIS OR HER QUIRAN  AND TELL ME WHY ARE USING THE WORD "WE" US" OR OUR" WHEN THEY WERE REFERRING TO ALLAH . PLEASE SIMPLE EXPLANATION . I THINK YOU , MUSLIMS SAY ALLAH IS ONE  THEN WHY THOSE WORDS REFERRING TO MORE THAN ONE ENTITIES

The answer is two options

1. Either Mohammed forget to correctly copy when copying from the Bible grin grin grin

or

2. Mohammed was being disturbed by the demon that gave him the Satanic verses . . .hence he was still thinking in terms of plural form during that time. grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2009
Do you people in England, especially from Africa for the most part have any brain? How about the third option? The two options you listed are wrong and therefore the Bible is wrong while Quran from Allah and the authentic hadith/sunnah of Muhammad (as) are correct?

I will have to talk to "lord" David Binyon and his wife Barbara of Millhouse about what their people the English whites feed you "darn" (I could say bloody. I will not say it) africans. Poison? No2Atheism, use your marbel, man!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2009
Awa lagba ediye funfun lagba ediye, awa lagba. "Awa" here is "WE" referindg to a single person, attaching importance to himself/herself.

If you have heard a king speak in his court to his subject, he uses "that type of tone; we, us, etc" Even in the early 1970's when the young girl regent became ruler of Akure after her father died. She used "we, us".

Alafin of Oyo does speak like that. Awujale of Ijebu Ode speaks like that. Ojo of Owo speaks like that. Olowo of Owo speaks like that. Some of these people I have listened to.

Jcross22, the yoruba royal bloods and not necessarily the kings do speak like that. I simple typed "Is WE a majestic pronoun?", in the google search engine, and what I said above is what came up. Maybe you Christians in your quests to find fault in Islam, should at least do good researching effort!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_plural - Cached - Similar

Majestic plural
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The majestic plural (pluralis maiestatis in Latin) is the use of a plural pronoun to refer to a single person holding a high office, such as a monarch, bishop, pope, or university rector. It is also called the Royal pronoun, the Royal 'we' or the Victorian 'we'. The more general word for the use of "we" to refer to oneself is nosism, from the Latin nos.[1] Its most common use denotes excellence, power and dignity of the person that speaks or writes.

In pluralis maiestatis a speaker refers to himself using a grammatical number other than the singular (i.e., in plural or, where attested, dual form). When used formally within the context of a government or other authority structure, the plural form may implicitly refer to the principle that multiple legal persons or legal capacities may be embodied in a single physical person (as are the United Kingdom's Crown and its King or Queen). For example, the Basic Law of the Sultanate of Oman opens thus:

On the Issue of the Basic Law of the State We, Qaboos bin Said, Sultan of Oman…[2]
Other instances of use:

We are not amused. — Queen Victoria (in at least one account of this quotation, though, she was not speaking for herself alone, but for the ladies of the court.)[3]
In his abdication statement, Nicholas II of Russia uses the pluralis maiestatis liberally, as in "In agreement with the Imperial Duma, We have thought it well to renounce the Throne of the Russian Empire and to lay down the supreme power."[4]
United States Navy Admiral Hyman G. Rickover told a subordinate who used the royal we: "Three groups are permitted that usage: pregnant women, royalty, and schizophrenics. Which one are you?"[5][unreliable source?]
Mark Twain once made a similar remark: "Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we.'" [1]
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2009
I was just going to respond to Dr. reindeer, really asking him how a man can dispoiled his wife. Then I ran to the Other Dr. name Ohsisi; with her breaking news.

Who turned the young men in; Muslims or its ms. "know it all" (lol) ohsisi? Pakistan is still a muslim country, I may disagree with the way they practice Islam, mixing in if only in the slightest the Indo-pakistan "preislamic" cultural ambiance. I am thinking that there were many muslim community leaders who spoke out in varied aspects including the prevention or desuading the youth from falling into the falsehood of what they think Jihad is. Jihad simply means struggle. Harb is war. I hope Ohsisi can read, without that certain blinder, especially of the heart?

Ohsisi, I asked you to pt on Kimar. Have you taken me up on it? See how it hangs on you, with long Hijab, unlike the tiny little dress than may hang everything else out!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by jcross22: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
@olabowale , you only refer to only "we' what about "us" and 'our"huh explain
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by FayeZik(f): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
jcross22:

@olabowale , you only refer to only "we' what about "us" and 'our"huh explain

I thought that, 'I', 'me', and 'myself' refers to singular while 'we', 'us' and 'our' pluralises. An explanation for one of these satisfies the other. English language is hard o. Well, over to u big bro.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2009
olabowale:

Lol. I laugh hard, first because am gonna be funny.

@No2Atheism: Nezan sounds like a dumb broad, except that he is a man.

Sorry Ohsisi and eaglebabe. Now that was the jokes punch line. You are permitted to laugh people. Oya Ohsisi laugh, biko.

I hope you this woman dont have house maid, oppressing any human being. Allah will be angry. I dont know about Yahweh, since He has so many babies, even so one is begotten!

Allah is Al Rahman, Al Rahim, Al Ayul Al Qayum. Thats Whom I worship, dumb male broads; Nezan, No2Atheism.

You forgot al-uzza, al- manat and . . . whaz the other daughter called? come on, you should know the idol daughters of the allah idol better.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
Nezan probably is a yeller or screamer! He makes no sense, very emotional guy. Thats my analysis of you.

Now then, tell me where Allah (i dont know your allah, that you have insatiable obsession with) says in the Quran that He has any children. Surah Iklas (Chapter 112) addresses your eceit! If you can get that into your system, then tough. I cant help you, man!

Your case is even worse than a woman who addressed me as a homosexual, or a person who says that I am father of daughters. Neither is try, and though not ever plausible but is even easy in the eyes to the Impossible lies you tell on your Lord! Darn you, nezan.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by No2Atheism(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
Allah the fake god served by mohammed's father.
Allah the fake god served by mohammed himself.
Allah the fake god with 3 daughters mentioned by mohammed, who was then forced to re-brand and cover up about the issue.
Allah the fake god that keeps changing his mind.
Allah the fake god that cannot fight for himself and hence makes muslims fight and die for him.
Allah the fake god that makes "Blacks" bad and "Arabs" good. . . even though Arabs were illiterates that steal other people's land, knowledge and culture.
Allah the fake god that cannot give muslims salvation.
Allah the fake god that gives muslims sex and wine as part of paradise.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by tinutayo1: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

Allah the fake god served by mohammed's father.
Allah the fake god served by mohammed himself.
Allah the fake god with 3 daughters mentioned by mohammed, who was then forced to re-brand and cover up about the issue.
Allah the fake god that keeps changing his mind.
Allah the fake god that cannot fight for himself and hence makes muslims fight and die for him.
Allah the fake god that makes "Blacks" bad and "Arabs" good. . . even though Arabs were illiterates that steal other people's land, knowledge and culture.
Allah the fake god that cannot give muslims salvation.
Allah the fake god that gives muslims sex and wine as part of paradise.
what a pity!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by olabowale(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
@No2Atheism: « #206 on: Yesterday at 03:46:38 PM »

Allah the fake god served by mohammed's father. Pagan served Him, the same way Christians serve the Creator, along and through gods; Jesus, Ghost (lol).

Allah the fake god served by mohammed himself. Muhammad (AS) did not serve Allah like his father. I dont serve Allah like his father, but like him. You serve Creator not like Jesus or his disciples, but like Saul, and the other fakers even on Nairaland.

Allah the fake god with 3 daughters mentioned by mohammed, who was then forced to re-brand and cover up about the issue. All the Kufars are stuck in the gear of "daughters" for Allah. I am still asking people to tell me from the Quran, where can I find this idea, which they say "was then forced to re-brand and cover up"! Can anyone help me, and I wanna know how you figure this out since I am a muslim from at least many generations, and no earlier generations knew this. But we are learning it from you darn Kufar of today, a people who cant even come out of the bathroom sweaky clean, after doing the water thing or the solid thing. darn dirty filthy pigs since you are what you eat. You eat pig dont you?

Allah the fake god that keeps changing his mind. Show me a single change of mind. I will show you many mind changes in the Bible, between OT and NT, and even within NT! YOu are in for a shock, InshaAllah.

Allah the fake god that cannot fight for himself and hence makes muslims fight and die for him. This is better than your god who will not fight for you and you will not fight for him. Show me where he fought for you and I will show you many verses of the Quran where Allah Alone defeated the enemies of Islam. I will show you only by His Mercy that you are still here. None of your three gods can do anything to me, since I am in the protection of Allah.

Allah the fake god that makes "Blacks" bad and "Arabs" good. . . even though Arabs were illiterates that steal other people's land, knowledge and culture. This is the post that takes the cake of your dejected mind, showing your greatness in ignorance. You are almost as terrible as Shaitan himself (laana), except that you are a human being, am assuming. Bad or Good in Islam is not based on skin color, except by degree of God connsciousness. Every group of christians who have used the Bible to discriminate, they have done so against blacks (KKK in America, The Arian Nation, Nazi, Skin Heads, etc. how me a verse in the Quran that a person of good conscience can use to oppress black people. Sayiddina Bilah Ibn Rabah (RA) is beloved to all muslims, and it was islam that secured his freedom and elevated him to a high position, whose footprint, heel was seen in Paradise in Isra wa Miraj, while he was still alive.

Allah the fake god that cannot give muslims salvation. No muslim seek mercy, forgiveness, oh salvation except from Allah.

Allah the fake god that gives muslims sex and wine as part of paradise. This guy crawls from Night club and house party, again, getting into any skirt or tail who of female is going to open the fawcett. He doesnt stop when he gets married and he cant get enough of black woman, and am sure for good measure, white english girls with their bad teeth. They need miswak. By the way we do not drink wine, and it is not compulsory in Paradise, except that it will not be a forbidden thing. But you even drink like a bumble bee and get drunk like a skunk. No, mr. Nigeria with your pint of guiness and Shayo in Nigeria? Sun Ade said "Ma muti Laye nbi", and he said "Bintu dimale o, oti lo wun o muti mo o!"
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
@olabowale;

On a more serious note, have you resolved the issue of which allah you are worshipping? the one mohammed's father worshipped or the one mohammed worshipped?

Mind you, mohammed worshipped the allah idol at his younger age before rebranding it later.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by auwal87(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
@notoatheism, you are a dumb ass!!!
@olabowale, are you sure your explanations are getting to their ears? Maybe one side of their screen is Indecency, so their attention is there.
@all muslim haters, your hatred will only satisfy your evil desires? Good ones? You must submit!

Have any question? Call 800-SUBMIT, NOW!
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^ Hello, what are you saying? I cant get you.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by muhsin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nezan:

^^ Hello, what are you saying? I cant get you.

Still[i] the[/i] Nezan I know? Wonder o! grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2009
muhsin:

Still[i] the[/i] Nezan I know? Wonder o! grin

Kai, mallam Muhsin, ina wo ni? wetin you dey wonder?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nezan(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
Long time I visited this muslim board.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by thetruth2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
@poster :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is soooo funny

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2011
meeeehn

back in da days when this section used to be hawt.

BTW who says the chief lmam olabowale isnt Alhj Sweetnecta? shocked they are same posin lipsrsealed
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by deols(f): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
toba:

meeeehn

back in da days when this section used to be hawt.

BTW[b] who says the chief lmam olabowale isnt Alhj Sweetnecta? shocked they are same posin lipsrsealed[/b]

how does dat info help any1?
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Mintayo(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Personally,i don't see anything wrong in wearing the hijab,but if you think that wearing hijab is synonymous to being pure,being holy or righteous,then you are on a long thing;it is like sayin an armed robber wearing jalama with a gun in his hand is a pure fellow!
What you wer does not determine who yo are,it is just a clothe,a covering. You can wear a complete hijab and your heart is evil or far from your creator,then you are missing it.
Re: Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil by Mintayo(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lowering One's Voice; Women And Phone! / What Are The Conditions For Wiping Over Socks? / How To Date As A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.