Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy (4953 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Fat Men And White Men's Dicks? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by danchiwasco: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Socailite princess Shyngle blast all Ghanaian men that they have small dick and can not satisfy her and other married ghanaian woman and they are suffering in silent.the beutiful lady drop this bomb during an.....

full story @ https://dannychikere..jp/2017/01/princess-shyngle-saysghanaian-mens.html

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
How can they satisfy your well?

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Young03(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:

e pain u?
For naija we get big cassava

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Young03:

e pain u?

For naija we get big cassava
Whatever
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Young03(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Whatever

:/ ngi makwa
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Fuqman(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Packing my bags... I'm needed in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by joliyp(f): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
nigerian men are good in,,,,,,
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by tintingz(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerian guys should help our Ghanian brothers. grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
joliyp:
Good at, not good in.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
joliyp:
come see my own, you'll keep shouting "Nigerian men are good in,,,,," in za oza ruum

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
it seems your country women need our services over there cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
desquad:
I doubt it
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by ELShehzad: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
no wonder dem plenty 4 Naija with their fat dirty asses... When dia own 'indigenous' di.cks no dey do dem... #Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by ELShehzad: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2017
desquad:
Maybee we can jes go dia on loan then return 2 our Naija babes after we've help'd de GH men win de 'league' against dem babes

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
love, are you from ghana?
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
If u want to know the men population in Ghana ask this lady.

By the way can someone tell her to contact tekno, my guy has got big cassava
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
love, are you from ghana?
Yup
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Yup
fair enough...maybe you gonn be the reason i visit gh
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Azeequeen(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who is Princess Shyngle? undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by danchiwasco: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
guys of Naija really get it.
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by danchiwasco: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
she is just a ghanain popular babe
Azeequeen:
Who is Princess Shyngle? undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You sound defensive

Your Ghanaian sister have spoken

So toothpicks are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You sound defensive

Your Ghanaian sister have spoken

So toothpicks are everywhere
Lol I doubt she's Ghanaian. What she said isn't true but yea toothpicks are everywhere.
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I doubt she's Ghanaian. What she said isn't true but yea toothpicks are everywhere.
I quite agree with the embolden. An average Ghanaian guy have it big.

Like you did said, it maybe due to the fact that she's got a well
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I quite agree with the embolden. An average Ghanaian guy have it big.

Like you did said, it maybe due to the fact that she's got a well
Lol suregrin
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Antoeni(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Change is the only constant thing ,upgrade my dear,dont settle 4 less
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol suregrin
Hope you are having a wonderful day, Dear
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by makydebbie(f): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hope you are having a wonderful day, Dear
Its been really stressful, can't wait to get home. You?
Re: Princess Shyngle Says:ghanaian Men's Dicks Are Very Small And They Can't Satisfy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Its been really stressful, can't wait to get home. You?
It been wonderfully great

Many thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) / Never Marry or sleep with An Older Woman. / Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.