Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman (50477 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tripletimmy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Just like that??
That man needs to spend about a week in kirikiri..so that we see what happens to Nigeria next, has he said.
guy go drink ur gari now. U dy make noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordAdam7: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

Most likely older than you!

Then you must be a fossil!

In a country where riots and extrajudicial killings happen for the flimsiest of reasons (2011 post-election violence, Danish cartoon, Miss World Beauty Pageant), you actually typed that unsubstantiated hogwash you call an opinion.

Some people are bigger than Nigeria. That is why people like Babangida, OBJ are not in jail for their crimes, nor can GEJ be arrested.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by alfsalami: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Surely to go back when ?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by mastermaestro(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
Why!

They should have added him to Nnamadi Kanu's cell-mate in Kuje prison.

Am disappointed!

You will sleep there very soon! It's a prayer!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gbegemaster(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

That's how many Christians behave. Life is turn by turn. In the early church when they killed James, the church didn't show much concern. But by the they stretched hand forth to also kill Peter, everyone woke up from their slumber (Acts 12:1-5). This is where the Nigerian Christian community is heading towards. Christians will be forced to wake up and unite against a common adversary.
You are very correct! We shouldn't always be on the defensive. We shouldn't wait until something happens before we unite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Themandator:

He came into this world same way you came. Don't end your journey as a follower. Find an avenue to lead and what you are throwing at him should be an opportunity to exercise your brain for the good of all. ....... if you are a Christian I recommend the book of Rev 5:10-12......He died so you can reign as king and as priest .....he didn't die for Sulaiman alone.
Did he lied? If u believe Jesus died for u.... who did John died for?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by wayisshut: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
PHILipu1:
The Apostle has begged and promise with undertaking not to make such statement again.
From Inside source.

God!!!! Another on the loose. Bring the chains and give him his med oh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Otapipia: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.
Looser.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Chiedu4Trump: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
THEY HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED WHAT THEY WANT.

NOW EVERYBODY WILL BE SCARED TO SPEAKOUT
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tripletimmy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
slawali:
The pastor is not bigger than our dear co3 let him go and face his church buz before we use him as a scapegoat.Be a pastor does not mean u can talk any how.
my Oga u forget to use microphone now
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by osusuallstars: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.
YOU ARE very very stupid. Is it his job to ask for politicians to be stoned. ? Herdsmen are killing his followers and you want him to fold his hands. Who will he preached to if all are killed? Muslims. Please get brain.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by TinaAnita(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Interrogating Apostle Johnson simply because he asked people to protect themselves is a slap on the face.. it's now obvious that Buhari and his kinsmen don't mean well for this country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by sammysimple: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thank GOD,seriously i no it was the kneelogy of men that birthed this,the victory didn't just come like that,is GOD.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by kingkon(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tripletimmy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
agarawu23:
An "ordinary" Nigerian can't be freed like that.
tor... Wetin u wan do? U no o go finish ur gari?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by EMEBROS(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:
Na God save una. Had he been detained you guys would have seen. Idiots
AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIS ARREST, BUT NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPEN JARE STOP THE HYPE
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Rosegale: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

Just because your children and parents are yet to be slaughtered right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
EMEBROS:
AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIS ARREST, BUT NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPEN JARE STOP THE HYPE

I no get word for you. You're ordinary..
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tripletimmy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
CXLVII:
Why!
They should have added him to Nnamadi Kanu's cell-mate in Kuje prison.

Am disappointed!
wetin remain for u? U no o go commit suicide?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gudnex22(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
For Suleman and his sheepish followers,
It is a victory
But to me, there are more to that.

Suleman is now DSS Bougy.
Fayose should be careful henceforth

your type make me want to sing this song

Cry cry baby I want to see my mother shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
divineshare:
Before nko?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" said by President Buhari on May 15, 2012?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" said by Lawal Kaita on October 5, 2010?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day" said by Elrufai on July 15, 2012?

If you keep quiet at this double standard, at least be honest enough to tell your children why they are second class citizens in their own nation!

-Reno Omokri
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
osusuallstars:

YOU ARE very very stupid. Is it his job to ask for politicians to be stoned. ? Herdsmen are killing his followers and you want him to fold his hands. Who will he preached to if all are killed? Muslims. Please get brain.
Na u people nid to get ya brain back because na hypocrite too much
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Saxifrage12(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
I know they wouldn't do anything stupid

2 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
ceometromedia:
SSS operatives have interviewed Apostle Johnson Suleiman and he has been released to go about his business.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/sss-releases-apostle-sulieman.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wfYHFpMP1R4/WI89WkjHPlI/AAAAAAALhyc/rwngpW_-zWYS6e_Wf83GYzCe3my4jL4WgCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
why they could have tried rubbish.. Muslims think only them can kill... They should go and ask how many of them had died during war on terror
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Odianose13(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
You should be ashamed of yourself for uttering such trash!

Jeffrey12:
Just like that??
That man needs to spend about a week in kirikiri..so that we see what happens to Nigeria next, has he said.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by nurusystem(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
eyaaa,,is not good to be spitting anyhow...watch your mouth next time Alfa Sule...
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by youngjoy(f): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
fellis:
He will come back and start making mouth again.

I trust am.
why not

3 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Where are those online sons of the devil who wish harm upon the man of God?

Like one silly Professor Ishaq (whatever that means) and his bunch of potential terrorists
in MURIC.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bellowalex12:
Even the DSS dey fear hahahaha.
devil fear pass that y
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin grin abeg na who see sarrki? After all the mouth wey that guy make yesterday.They should have detained him and watch this country burn
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
jude33084:
The DSS should go after the fulani herdsmen that killed over 500 unarmed people in Southern Kaduna.

Not Apostle Sule Who said things out of anger and threats from herdsmen.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by nbright: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Just like that??
Go put him inside kirikiri na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.