Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman (50473 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
For Suleman and his sheepish followers,
It is a victory
But to me, there are more to that.

Suleman is now DSS Bougy.
Fayose should be careful henceforth

Shut up! You know nothing!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by agarawu23(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tripletimmy:

tor... Wetin u wan do? U no o go finish ur gari?

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

That's how many Christians behave. Life is turn by turn. In the early church when they killed James, the church didn't show much concern. But by the they stretched hand forth to also kill Peter, everyone woke up from their slumber (Acts 12:1-5). This is where the Nigerian Christian community is heading towards. Christians will be forced to wake up and unite against a common adversary.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by rainerboy1010: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
they wanted every one to keep quiet

even in provocation

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by henrysam(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
For Suleman and his sheepish followers,
It is a victory
But to me, there are more to that.

Suleman is now DSS Bougy.
Fayose should be careful henceforth
Fayose Na your nightmare.
If u don't know he has immunity just like that olodo in London hospital.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dem arrest am before?

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by ripbubu: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
We are just happy that buhari is dead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by cbrass(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
DSS only did that to save face

Christians need to bond more and stand against oppression
where you not happy before when he was invitef ? smh angry undecided
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Coolgent(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fake Apostle, why he no prophesied say Dss go arrest am in 2017.
grin
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by israelmao(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Where are those online sons of the devil who wish harm upon the man of God?
Arresting him would have been the DSS' greatest blunder because the entire Christianity was waiting to see whether he would be arrested.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by felixomor: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
slawali:
The pastor is not bigger than our dear co3 let him go and face his church buz before we use him as a scapegoat.Be a pastor does not mean u can talk any how.

Quiet abeg.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by str8talk1: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
To me, asking him to report for questioning smack's insult on the christians.
What we demand is that Nadir El-Rufai should be called in for thorough interrogation to expose the Murderous Fulani Herdsmen brothers of his that he gave large sums of money to commit genocide on the christians of Southern Kaduna.

__Community SDP
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tboymessiah(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
[/color]
Bolustic:
[color=#000099]Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.

abeg go sleep you know get point
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Jeffrey12(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Odianose13:
You should be ashamed of yourself for uttering such trash!

And you should be ashamed of yourself for quoting me...
You can't force me to like what i dont . I have the freedom to alter whatever i want..
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Snowstorm: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
israelmao:

Arresting him would have been the DSS' greatest blunder because the entire Christianity was waiting to see whether he would be arrested.
lol na just mouth Nobody gree near aso drive today where were his followers?? They should have gone to even welcome him trash blunder my foot.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ayatullah(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
DSS only did that to save face

Christians need to bond more and stand against oppression

All the super glues in Nigeria cannot "bond you" together.

Thanks be to God the customs just seized some rifles. All evil machinations against Muslims will be foiled.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Elan83(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.
onye ala ogbete ka ibu! Zuzupu ebea okpo!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Jeffrey12(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Joysmith2:

And u need to spend ur entire life in psychiatry home,, mumu
you can wail for all I care...FOOL!!!!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Jeffrey12(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
gabazin080:
brainwashed zombie.
because u are a coward doesnt mean other too should keep quiet
And because you are a BIG FOOL, Doesn't mean i shouldn't speak my mind..
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ahmiee(f): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
odiereke:
Just like that? Touch Not My Anointing,
anointed
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by onome2013: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
You can't fight God
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by uncletech(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
PHILipu1:
The Apostle has begged and promise with undertaking not to make such statement again.
From Inside source.
stop dat now . And becareful with ur month.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Joysmith2: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
you can wail for all I care...FOOL!!!!
Hahaha,e pain am,,,,go and take ur evening drugs,,,crazing mumu,,,,,mad human being...
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by uncletech(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
PHILipu1:
The Apostle has begged and promise with undertaking not to make such statement again.
From Inside source.
stop dat now . And close ur month.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by str8talk1: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
We shall write this for all to see, that Nasir El-Rufai will answer for the atrocities he committed by making an inciteful comment he made on July 15, 2012 and the money he gave to the 4th World Deadliest Terrorists Group, the Fulani-Herdsman that resulted to the genocide of about 1000+ Christians in Southern Kaduna.

___ Community SDP
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Joysmith2: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Coolgent:
Fake Apostle, why he no prophesied say Dss go arrest am in 2017.
grin
Its not easy to b mad,,,,mad man of d century,,,mumu Na u b....idiot.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Unlimited22: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ayatullah:

All the super glues in Nigeria cannot "bond you" together.

Thanks be to God the customs just seized some rifles. All evil machinations against Muslims will be foiled.
Evil machinations? Against Muslims? Have you been living in a cave?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by strenghtt: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

A good pastor will protect his sheep in every possible way from the lions and that is exactly what this young pastor has done for his Christian brothers and sister, and not like some that sit in their churches and preach peace while they watch their sheep being torn away by lions.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Una for jail am now. Useless people. God punish una for even inviting him to that una blood sucking office.

Fabfunmi come make we go welcome our pastor back home and cook for am.

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Jeffrey12(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Joysmith2:

Hahaha,e pain am,,,,go and take ur evening drugs,,,crazing mumu,,,,,mad human being...
I wouldn't waste my time replying you, cos you still remain a FOOL!!!!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

yes ur head correct. He dine with d corrupt like Fayose hence he can't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.