Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman (50444 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by mastermaestro(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Ayatullah post=53269732]

All the super glues in Nigeria cannot "bond you" together.

Thanks be to God the customs just seized some rifles. All evil machinations against Muslims will be foiled.
[/quote

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by mastermaestro(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
slawali:
The pastor is not bigger than our dear co3 let him go and face his church buz before we use him as a scapegoat.Be a pastor does not mean u can talk any how.

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by israelmao(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Snowstorm:
lol na just mouth Nobody gree near aso drive today where were his followers?? They should have gone to even welcome him trash blunder my foot.

They don't need to go there with him because they are not disjointed group of people but well-organized.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by israelmao(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

But being a fulani herdman you can kill anyhow?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by goodnews777: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Still loud and clear. Every christian in Nigeria right now must go buy a gun for self defence purposes. If herdsmen have guns why can,t traders, farmers and those that are most vulnerable .

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by kingaruoture(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.
Somebody like u should regarded as a fulani herdsman because u want christians to be killed b4 reacting. May your family face what d families in southern kaduna faced. So we can see ur reaction. Idiot
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
iambabaG:
He was called in for questioning.. he is out now.. can we all hear word?
i wonder oOo. had it been he has being sent to KP kuje prison, they will know watsup
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by icankel: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
divineshare:
Before nko?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" said by President Buhari on May 15, 2012?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" said by Lawal Kaita on October 5, 2010?

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day" said by Elrufai on July 15, 2012?

If you keep quiet at this double standard, at least be honest enough to tell your children why they are second class citizens in their own nation!

-Reno Omokri
U deserve my 1000likes

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by kaliboi94(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:
Heaven will not fall if he is detained. You will never hear the real men of God like Kumuyi, Adeboye et al preach reprisal attacks instead they preach peace while finding long lasting solutions to the problems.

It surprises me that the same Pastor Suleiman has not called for corrupt politicians who have 'killed this country' to be stoned.
the church is awake now cuz the best way to defend is to attack. those u mentioned are not God they only have their own idealogy
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
DSS only did that to save face

Christians need to bond more and stand against oppression
God bless u!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by buchilino(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

AM NOT A GREAT FAN OF SULEIMAN, BUT IT'S TIME WE ( CHRISTIANS) REALIZE DAT WE HAVE A POWERFUL ENEMY DAT CURRENTLY HAS INFLUENCE IN D POLITICAL N SECURITY SECTIONS OF D COUNTRY.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Brightology2(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
For Suleman and his sheepish followers,
It is a victory
But to me, there are more to that.

Suleman is now DSS Bougy.
Fayose should be careful henceforth
who are you?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Brightology2(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Codes151(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
It is a victory

till u die u can never measure up to a war against Christianity, peaceful Christians or God! Dss, u n the rest of them persecutors are just like chaff' wind blows away

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by jollymizzle(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
It is a victory

You know you don't have to say anything right?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Codes151(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Brightology2 post=53272717][/quote]did u ask for solutions wen Christians were killed? Now cuz we are ready u think preparing is wrong! Hypocrites! Near my house u go know say if na mind Una no get!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Snowstorm: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
israelmao:

They don't need to go there with him because they are not disjointed group of people but well-organized.
lol pussies
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by rusher14: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
IVORY2009:
Thats good!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by jerechjoe123: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Just like that??
That man needs to spend about a week in kirikiri..so that we see what happens to Nigeria next, has he said.
......... they hd him in their custody, they would have detained if they had the power to... power pass power
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by jerechjoe123: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bolustic:

there were other real men of God in the days of Elijah, but only Elijah spoke up... the exact word that Apst. suleman said were also repeated by Bishop david oyedepo... but in all these things, I Stand for the truth and also for judgement, anyone who says that this kilings is good, many are now orphans, widows and widowers, tears everywhere, MAY THIS SAME TRAGEDY COME UPON HIM.. because to lose a loved one is not something easy... let alone losing him or her in cold blood..

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Snowstorm:
lol pussies

What a vulgar language commonly found among motorpark touts but not in intellectual circle!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Snowstorm: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
israelmao:

What a vulgar language commonly found among motorpark touts but not in intellectual circle!
heya i know you're suffering from depression as you've not gotten a job as a first class graduate don't worry God will provide. grin
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
It is a victory

undecided
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by alan333(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
DSS could'nt do nothing against the truth but for the Truth-John14vs6! grin
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Snowstorm:
heya i know you're suffering from depression as you've not gotten a job as a first class graduate don't worry God will provide. grin

You're rather suffering from it.My case is Diferent!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bhol28:
Political Men Of God.End time getting nearer
how is he political man of God; truly end is getting nearer because common sense is fading away.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gabazin080(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
And because you are a BIG FOOL, Doesn't mean i shouldn't speak my mind..
because u are a foolish coward doesnt mean u should speak against those who spoke what a timid like u wouldnt say
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Joysmith2: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
I wouldn't waste my time replying you, cos you still remain a FOOL!!!!
But u jst replyed.....must foolish human being na u b....mumuni
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gud4dbest(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Where are those online sons of the devil who wish harm upon the man of God?
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by gud4dbest(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Where are those online sons of the devil who wish harm upon the man of God?

they scuttle to the bush,cos that is where they belong!
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by NemzySeries(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
It is a victory

Babe 4get dat tin.... even obasanjo kws d full meaning of Fayose...... even if we go bk to military era dey can't do shit...... Buhari is jst d president of naija only for awhile not 4eva
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ayatullah(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
ceometromedia:
SSS operatives have interviewed Apostle Johnson Suleiman and he has been released to go about his business.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/sss-releases-apostle-sulieman.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wfYHFpMP1R4/WI89WkjHPlI/AAAAAAALhyc/rwngpW_-zWYS6e_Wf83GYzCe3my4jL4WgCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Now that it is crystal clear from RELIABLE News sources that the cowardly man called Apostle Johnson Suleiman refused to honour DSS invitation, then it's time for nairaland moderators to close this thread and ban the Nairalander who brought the fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.