Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman (50437 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Adsen: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Every person has a mission here on earth.
As I reflect on the whole Apostle Suleiman's episode, I can't help but appreciate Gov. Fayose for his good and timely intervention. Nobody knows, the chain of reactions that would have followed his abduction by the DSS could have further complicated life for Nigerians.
The man (Fayose) surely love Nigeria.
He is eminently qualified as the recipient of the 2017 NIGERIAN MAN OF PEACE award.
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by hongzere: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Spineless hypocrites! Zoombie dss on the loose
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Kirinwa: 3:17am On Jan 31, 2017
lovat:
DSS only did that to save face

Christians need to bond more and stand against oppression

El Rufai should be eating kirikiri beans by now. How do you justify paying killers to stop religious killings and you are the chief security officer of that state.

Arresting him would be heating the polity since Buhari is not around. International community is watching
Re: DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
gbegemaster:
My guy which lesson? Stop talking out of two sides of your mouth. You stand with Suleman and yet you claim he should learn his lesson. Una never see anything.

Let me make myself clear! Learn his lesson in the sense that he's a public figure and such statements are not to be made. You also need to know that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.