Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) (13546 Views)

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / If I Have A Wife As Pretty As This Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Sammez94: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'll give you this

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Nwaaro reporting for NCAN Ilejemeje branch.

An Afonja illiterate sighted....

by their pronunciation (as-has),
By their attitude (slapping their mothers),
And their hobby (drinking herbs (agbo),"origin"wink)

You shall know them!! grin

Nwayoo Ifeanyi grin
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Reason why you generalised?
Because of an experience.
generalized ke? Ok for romanceland the troublesome ladies in here and the easy going and polite ones if u have time pls check out their dps.Compare and contrast and see weda i dey generalize.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:
am really looking for trouble this afternoon.....and I know that I will get more than am looking for....Nairalanders are so predictable!!!!

The fun question is as beautiful has this lady below, will you slap her back if she slap you own Mother

let me grab Can of Origin..... sit back and stay glue to my laptop waiting for #SmackDown

That is not my own Picture

I can't slap her. I am too strong for her. Could end up killing her.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
This innocent chick is somewhere chillaxing and you are here using her pic to stir up trouble to know the number of people willing to slap her and her destiny... Wehdone ma

Who your concern epp? undecided
Abeg just gimme her number make I show my own concern. grin
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Naughtytboy: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:
noooo i dey mad

why will i dare slap you back when acid is alwayz available in my house.
raise up ur dress
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by optional1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
raise up ur dress

huh

oya come and be going...
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'll literally beat you black and blue you won't be able to lift a finger
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Are you the one in your dp
Yeah..
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Yeah..

Nice one
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Nice one
Tnx wink
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'll literally beat you black and blue you won't be able to lift a finger
aghhh wetin u go take beat am?
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by princeakins(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Spartacuss:
Y would I slap you, the boys in my neighborhood would just take turns, SHIKENA.

This is just d perfect swt response.. grin cheesy

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhh wetin u go take beat am?
what do you think
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
mhisbliss:
what do you think
wit ur soft feminine hands abi? Ok i have heardcheesycheesy
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Are you high angry angry
NwamaziNwaAro:

Nwaaro reporting for NCAN Ilejemeje branch.

An Afonja illiterate sighted....

by their pronunciation (as-has),
By their attitude (slapping their mothers),
And their hobby (drinking herbs (agbo),"origin"wink)

You shall know them!! grin

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
wit ur soft feminine hands abi? Ok i have heardcheesycheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Naughtytboy: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

huh

oya come and be going...
I only wanna go down there
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by boomssey(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:
noooo i dey mad

why will i dare slap you back when acid is alwayz available in my house.
Lmao
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by daneni1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:
am really looking for trouble this afternoon.....and I know that I will get more than am looking for....Nairalanders are so predictable!!!!

The fun question is as beautiful has this lady below, will you slap her back if she slap you own Mother

let me grab Can of Origin..... sit back and stay glue to my laptop waiting for #SmackDown

o will
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by daneni1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

I will slap her over and over again. the babe no get boobs self
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
You people want to turn this place to Fb, nonsense! Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Drixxx(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
YOU THINK SAY THE WORLD DEY REVOLVE AROUND UR FINE FACE OOOOOH HOLUP! HOLUP!! HOLUP!!!

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Marrtynze(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Me that would give you killing slap, abi is it not me again
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by sneak3(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

This breastless girl no go want carry basket fetch water nah. . I go too beat her if she slap iya segun.. Unto wetin nah

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

Truth is I won't slap her back because my mama go change am for her sotayy she go forget say the other room dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by DarkFive: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Will Just mix cement and sniper for you to drink....and beat you till drink a bucket of wet cement mixture.

Below is how i would make it up to you

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by eunisam: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

i didn't see any unslapable beauty here. I will slap beauty into her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by optional1(f): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I only wanna go down there

oya come and be going e do.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Dvampire(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
I will slap her, her mother and the OP who created this thread till they bleed from their armpits. Stupid thread!
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dat statement alone is enough for me to slap the nonsense commot for ur body
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
femi4:
Bury her alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.