Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time (20707 Views)

10 Best Mobile Number Tracker App For Android With Live Location / Whatsapp’s Live Location Feature Lets Friends Track Each Other In Real Time / Whatsapp Live Location Tracking Feature Lets You Track Real Location Of Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
Nairalanders calm down

If there's one thing I've learnt about technology is that for every rolled out feature, there's always a work around. wink

Once I off my phone location and switch on VPN network even witches for my villa no fit catch me undecided

Do android phones have VPN and where can it be located. #TecnoTeam
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by fiftynaira(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
So goldbim will know when I am in logos or Outta lagos.

Odinma continue

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
and if they do this, I will delete the app angry sad.

I deserve my privacy and right to lie smiley
Yeah, the right to lie and be lied to

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by sweettease(f): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2017
dingbang:
grin nutty
how is that even naughty? Don't come and corrupt my tender mind jor tongue
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
This would endup draining more phone battery
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by dingbang(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2017
sweettease:
how is that even naughty? Don't come and corrupt my tender mind jor tongue
lol are u a baybee?
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by jejemanito: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Do android phones have VPN and where can it be located. #TecnoTeam
Google Playstore
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by microscopic: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Please whatsap should let us be the way we are. Than to break relationships and make ppl loose trust on others.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by sweettease(f): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2017
dingbang:
lol are u a baybee?
Yes now, am I not somebody's child? Whether child or bae, I'm a baby grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Valfrankie(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2017
I advise all players and relationship cheats worldwide to in the interest of World peace, shun the app till further notice. Like an honourable Lady member already noted, WE DESERVE OUR PRIVACY AND RIGHT TO LIE! Be informed that our programmers are already on the move to find a solution to this obvious threat to our stability and safety. Mark Zuckerberg's sinister intentions must be resisted, don't panic, don't fear, go about your legitimate business and be strong. This is a mischievous and calculated attempt to cause confusion, don't worry brothers, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT!!! angryangryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by unite4real: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2017
seunlayi:
This will be good, it will help in bursting those lies

only if the other party enabled the features before you can burst any lie, if there is any
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by vivianbelema(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2017
what nonsense.. who send una message
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by dingbang(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
sweettease:
Yes now, am I not somebody's child? Whether child or bae, I'm a baby grin
lwkmd.... Eh but u are someone's aunty na grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by olisaEze(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
Nairalanders calm down

If there's one thing I've learnt about technology is that for every rolled out feature, there's always a work around. wink

Once I off my phone location and switch on VPN network even witches for my villa no fit catch me undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy ur village witches r nt y2k compliant

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Ranchhoddas: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Ranchhoddas: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Did you not see where it was written that you'd be able to disable the feature. Gosh!
HateU2:

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Aburi001: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2017
seunlayi:
This will be good, it will help in bursting those lies.

Check the perverted soul below me. That was why Jesus wept.
Sharp babes and guys go DISABLE it on their phone na.

I trust my people grin tongue
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Culin(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Thank God it can be disabled. If not I'll just uninstall whatsapp embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2017
splenzard:
*in Kevin harts voice*
No No No No!!

the "last seen" feature is already breaking relationships and now this

time to be single
lol....no more lies in relationship
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by arsenal33: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2017
This is wickedness
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Spidermon: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
All these babes will delete their whatsapp if there is no work around for this new feature.

God protect me from olosho girls.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by teebaxy(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:

You also have right to loose customers... Ode
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Gidi3020(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
Nairalanders calm down

Baba, which VPN network you dey use?
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by holluphemydavid(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:

oh blood of Abraham,omo chin chomchin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by holluphemydavid(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2017
dat features will be very nice enh.i wonder wot all d cheaters and liers will say to dis new development grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by jejemanito: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Gidi3020:

Baba, which VPN network you dey use?
E don tey small since I operate that levels

But I used VPN master last time out. For android o

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by chiefoluigwe(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:

You don't have to delete the app. You can simply turn off the functionality. Read well before you talk

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by chiefoluigwe(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
Nairalanders calm down

Turn off your location yes. But what VPN network? Do you even know what you are saying?
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by segebase(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2017
nooooo
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by jejemanito: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2017
chiefoluigwe:

Turn off your location yes. But what VPN network? Do you even know what you are saying?
I meant the VPN that distorts IP address

In case I'm not making sense, please, enlighten me biko before I disgrace my family in public cry
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2017
why would u even want to track someone's location without their location. this kind of feature would on enable the activity of stalkers. not everyone might be aware of whatsapp location feature upon the compulsory whatsapp update nor even know it can be disabled.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Bowwow11(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
this is a wellcome development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Review (photos) / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.