Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Are There Still Ladies Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Ladies Like This (3705 Views)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Ladies Like This by austinroy(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2018
so my girlfriend birthday was fast approaching, and i was confuse of what to get her and how to celebrate it, the perfect surprise party and gift she will like, in reaching this decision i decide to ask her what she want the most? she said i should get her anything but she would still like to get some provisions and visit the orphanage home. i was shocked and told her i can only afford to get her one gift, and i ask her to choose, before i could finish what am saying she utterly choose to visit the orphanage home as her BIRTHDAY present. Even though i was piss with her decision, i have to transfer the full amount to her bank account. Up till now am still shocked and puzzle she choose orphans over having a good time. HBD Bambi#

11 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by austyn0(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2018
As you be mah namesake, me go drop advice for you...

A good girl is worth more than thousands of gold....If she is really this sensible and good,, hold am tight,, treat am right,, and I hope someday you go gimme una I.V with her on white...HBD to her

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2018
grin

There's nothing wrong to visit the orphanage... But as u said u wanna have a "GOOD TIME" wink & she knows what u mean that's why she stylishly put that on a side. grin grin grin

Birthday Sex is not for everyone grin

13 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Nofav0rs(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Paedophile

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by yarimo(m): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2018
She no fine self undecided
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Diamond23(f): 1:13am On Jun 04, 2018
HBD gorgeous! Her type z rare!! Nd deserved to be kept!!!

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by amanestina: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Paedophile
and it's non of ur biz tongue
Nofav0rs:
Paedophile
and it's non of ur biz
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by amanestina: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
who fine epp grin
yarimo:
who fine epp

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by amanestina: 1:21am On Jun 04, 2018
smiley[color=#990000][/color]being with the orphans is still having a good time, she's blessed to have someone like you. there are more birthdays to celebrate together smiley
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Jasen1(m): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There's nothing wrong to visit orphanage... But as u said u wanna have a "GOOD TIME" wink & she knows what u mean that's why she stylishly put that on a side. grin grin grin

Your head dey there grin
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by femolacqua(m): 1:28am On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

There's nothing wrong to visit orphanage... But as u said u wanna have a "GOOD TIME" wink & she knows what u mean that's why she stylishly put that on a side. grin grin grin

On point
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by femolacqua(m): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by SuperSuave(m): 1:34am On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

would have said you reason like sh!t but I know you didn't mean what you posted
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Ximenez(m): 1:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Lucky you op.She's one of the casts in the Vampire's Diary and she also featured in The originals. So you are dating a celeb.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Archangel15: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Ximenez:
Lucky you op.She's one of the casts in the Vampire's Diary and she also featured in The originals. So you are dating a celeb.

I see what you did tongue
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Ximenez(m): 2:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Archangel15:

I see what you did tongue
I used to crush on Christina Millian back in those days, growing up i then realised the difference in our age, by then she already had a daughter and dating Lil Wayne. It's not easy to date a celeb if you are not one yourself. Op girlfriend featured in True blood.
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by femi4: 5:15am On Jun 04, 2018
That girl is underage

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 04, 2018
All na scam. She fit dey ontop anoda man dik
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by managermahmud: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Girls with envy and jealousy
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Donjazzy12(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2018
austinroy:
so my girlfriend birthday was fast approaching, and i was confuse of what to get her and how to celebrate it, the perfect surprise party and gift she will like, in reaching this decision i decide to ask her what she want the most? she said i should get her anything but she would still like to get some provisions and visit the orphanage home. i was shocked and told her i can only afford to get her one gift, and i ask her to choose, before i could finish what am saying she utterly choose to visit the orphanage home as her BIRTHDAY present. Even though i was piss with her decision, i have to transfer the full amount to her bank account. Up till now am still shocked and puzzle she choose orphans over having a good time. HBD Bambi#
Nonsense! You are the fool here. What did she get for you during your own birthday? You are here transferring full amount to a lady who is probably a lesbian while your family needs money? You need deliverance!

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2018
No be only opharnage , the next birthday, na cemetery she go tell you make una visit..
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Dillusionist(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Nonsense! You are the fool here. What did she get for you during your own birthday? You are here transferring full amount to a lady who is probably a lesbian while your family needs money? You need deliverance!
keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2018
managermahmud:

Girls with envy and jealousy
Maybe ur gf is showing those fvcked up kind of attitude to u little boi..No wonder u think all women are the same... envy & jealousy is NOT IN MY DICTIONARY... cool
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Chommieblaq(f): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Visiting the orphanage is a good one but don't come online and be asking us if there are girls like that.
There's nothing special about that, go to Facebook and see ladies doing that all the time, the decent and the bad ones too.
Our celebrities that visits the orphanage all the to do one good thing or the other, does that mean all of them are good?

Giving to those who don't have, doesn't make one decent or entirely good, it just means you are being humane

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by okolet(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Hope you both will abstain from sez till after marriage o lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2018
In a normal Nigerian family, this girl is still too young to own something that wasn't given to her by her parents so I understand why she chose the orphanage.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Good gal
Girls here in Awka will rather visit Abakaliki street.
if you know u know ....

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by marvelli(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Before you start patting you self on the back, did you follow her to this orphanage or did she show yow pictures of herself giving the kids gifts? Plus the fact that she chose orphanage "quickly"doesn't make her a good girl o. Its maybe because you've got bad taste in gifts or she's avoiding your attentions on that special day grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by MrCork: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2018
austinroy:

...ok..so u want to marry disable girl because she visit orphans..correct.
.Bro are OK? (No ofeense )
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2018
the lady is cute!

all she needs is a little brush up and make over

send her my way lemme turn her to the next genevieve

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2018
the lady is cute!

all she needs is a little brush up and make over

send her my way lemme turn her to the next genevieve
Re: Are There Still Ladies Like This by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:

shurrup there!!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies best Toasting Lines you ever heard / Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.