Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career (4019 Views)

2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Why Airforce1 Is A Legend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by TrapHedges(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dice01:
now tell me do have a panda cover abi na joke

lol i actually produced it myself bro

just for my ears
yes
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
How can I make a logical point to someone with dead brain cells?

I saw that coming. You lots down here are so damn predictable smiley
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

I saw that coming. You lots down here are so damn predictable smiley
Ehya, who started the insults? smiley

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Do you know what it takes to blow?

You think dropping a one two songs s enough to blow an artiste just like that??

Lot of artistes on a big record label still struggling to blow .. Go ask them what went wrong.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by EmperorLee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dice01:
bro shey lawladey don send you the package

Yeah bro, she did. The Song's really dope menh smiley
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op..
1. do u have a life ?
2. you carry another person matter for head. Are you proud of that kind of life ?
3. The so called Airforce1 dude does not know you but you know him.. That means you're a FAN but u don't know.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Do you know that to blow in Nigeria sometimes requires more than just a talent and the money?

Dude you know nothing.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

When I first saw a thread where airforce1 was referred to as an upcoming artiste, I was happy, even as I patiently awaited the realization of the ''potentials'' through the releasing of interesting and promising hit joints cum albums

putit:
Op..
1. do u have a life ?
2. you carry another person matter for head. Are you proud of that kind of life ?
3. The so called Airforce1 dude does not know you but you know him.. That means you're a FAN but u don't know.

Dude, the bolded was already admitted in my original post. I'm sure you wouldn't have bothered typing it if you had the capacity to comprehend seemlessly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
First of all, let me express how pained I am to even open a thread like this sad

Usually I don't fancy commenting on this section for obvious reasons; it's the only section on nairaland with over 80% of members falling below 18yearssad

Either ways, I felt I owned humanity a duty to put this thread up. Perhaps, the subject may turn a new leaf after reading this.

When I first saw a thread where airforce1 was referred to as an upcoming artiste, I was happy, even as I patiently awaited the realization of the ''potentials'' through the releasing of interesting and promising hit joints cum albums.

However, after further observations and analysis, I have sadly come to the realization that it would be a misnomer to even describe him as an ''upcoming artiste.''

Among other reasons to back the afore assertions, are the following two points:

1. Dude spends more time in the romance section than any other section on nairaland sad

A painstaking observation at threads so far created by this supposedly upcoming artiste, you'd be stunned to discover that an alarming 82% have been created in romanceland undecided Hello! Isn't there a music section in Nairaland

What is more, more than 90% of the threads are plain nonsense and sickening to say the least.

2. He lacks the requisite confidence to pull through

This evident in most of his threads where he has variously bragged about one irrelevance or another. Incase some of you haven't figured it out, people with low self esteem often hide behind the internet acting all super human and shiits. I personally felt for him when I saw his most recent thread where he was showing off a bottle of moyet and some recharge card seller-girl cry

Whilst this thread was created with no intention of ridiculing his already maligned image, it is my firm believe that this thread will cause him to re-evaluate himself, with a view to re-inventing his ambitions and goals in life smiley

Mr Op,

This is your 7th thread on this section and it is obvious that you've had over 200 comments on this section alone. Claiming that you don't fancy this section is a fallacious assertion.

You claimed that over 80% of the people here are below 18years of old. This is another spurious fact from a deluded person you are. How did you arrive at such, knowing well that this is the most visited section on this forum. If the most visited section is densely populated by teens then, this forum is populated by them as well. Which is very far from the truth

And now to the content of your message, it is nothing other than orchestrated hypocrisy and only an attention seeking troll would come up with such. You know the the handle of the targeted person, what stopped you from sending him Pm if you have any meaningful message to send to him.

This thread is of no use and you've been noted as an hypocrite with illogical facts.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by EmperorLee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Neyoor:

Mr Op,

This is your 2nd thread on this section and it is obvious that you've had over 200 comments on this section alone. Claiming that you don't fancy this section is a fallacious assertion.

You claimed that over 80% of the people here are below 18years of old. This is another spurious fact from a deluded person you are. How did you arrive at such, knowing well that this is the most visited section on this forum. If the most visited section is densely populated by teens then, this forum is populated by them as well. Which is very far from the truth

And now to the content of your message, it is nothing other than orchestrated hypocrisy and only an attention seeking troll would come up with such. You know the the handle of the targeted person, what stopped you from sending him Pm if you have any meaningful message to send to him.

This thread is of no use and you've been noted as an hypocrite with illogical facts.

AgbaNeyoor grin cheesy
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorLee:

AgbaNeyoor grin cheesy

Lol! Boss cheesy grin. "It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak"
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by EmperorLee(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Neyoor:

Lol! Boss cheesy grin. "It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak"

Ichie, you have spoken well grin
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Dude, the bolded was already admitted in my original post. I'm sure you wouldn't have bothered typing it if you had the capacity to comprehend seemlessly
dude,
do u have a life?
why re you worried about another dude life.
Leave Airforce1 alone n focus on making your own life better.

And please don't quote me again
bye
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dice01:
bro shey lawladey don send you the package
Uncle,why are you mentioning me upandan nah.

The song no even sweet.. EmperorLee is boboing you nih.
Na you sing am? sad sad
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by EWAagoyin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Airforce1 owes no one anything or explanations.... u guys should let him be and focus on ur own individual goals... naturally I see him as someone who is very playful and nice... u guys shouldn't use that against him.... like seriously everyone can't be fraustrated like u all are .... u guys should liv him alone . mind ur fĂșcking damn businesses biatches.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by 2dice01: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorLee:

Yeah bro, she did. The Song's really dope menh smiley
lol the guy dey make pidgin sweet like shawama
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
*pulls my mat*
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by 2dice01: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Uncle,why are you mentioning me upandan nah.

The song no even sweet.. EmperorLee is boboing you nih.
Na you sing am? sad sad
i know the kind of song you would love..
The song is for dem boys you cant relate cheesy
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by 2dice01: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol i actually produced it myself bro
just for my ears yes
lol would love to hear it...and why is it for only two ears huh
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dice01:
i know the kind of song you would love..
The song is for dem boys you cant relate cheesy
Naso wink wink
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by TrapHedges(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dice01:
lol would love to hear it...and why is it for only two ears huh

cus i have no idea what i was saying bro hahaha
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by bizzy500: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm the most talked about Upcoming acts on this section so I understand the Hate, Envy and Jealousy and the wicked plans to rubbish my Image by those few other blokes who ain't getting much of attention
.. but you guys will fail like you've failed in real life.
cheesy
upcoming artist!.....at what age bro

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by tifany89(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I wish I could send a voice note screaming at op to send a pm and stop creating senseless threads. We have enough already
angry
How do I meet ur sister? Makkyjuhan
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
tifany89:

Juhan someone is looking for you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by tifany89(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

smiley
Describing his bae as a hawker, dats low mehn
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
I like the spirit in the guy sha. smiley
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by tifany89(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=53302428]Juhan someone is looking for you.[/quote
Lol, just like dat? Is she here too
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=tifany89 post=53303949][/quote]Yea she's here, she'll get your mention when she's online.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
tifany89:
goodevening sir smiley
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Juhan someone is looking for you.
yes aunty grin tongue
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
juhan:
yes aunty grin tongue
Change your dp nausad
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Change your dp nausad
why naw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Time On Nairaland Is Almost Up / Huge Sperm / 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.