Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (79995 Views)

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Unfortunately, these are the people surrounding Buhari... since we have now know that buhari watch channels tv in London, hopefully, channels tv will do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by kingdompropty: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are these guys for real? Is it only losers that buy USD for 500?

Is it only losers that buy rice for 22,000 a bag?

Is it only losers that buy fuel for 145 a litre?

Silly guys,even Femi Kuti is a loser abi?

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by freeborn76(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
I am a Buhari loyalist, but I support the protest wholeheartedly...Adesina is a piper, he doesn't dictate the tune.

14 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Astuteleader(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
We are talking about recent issues that are affecting us as people...this one is still talking about last election. Am ashamed if this guy,I used to think the guy is intelligent. But such assumptions were irrational.

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by tishbite41(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
lonelydora:
I will be protesting on Twitter and Facebook while watching peeps on my television with a beer by my side.

oya come and be going

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by mr1759: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
how I wish adesina is still carrying CV from one location to another he will not sound like this

since buhari give him and his son work he need to kill himself for buhari

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nov2(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
femi femi femi, how many times did i call u don't let d wrath of Nigerian befall u and ur family oooooooooo, i warn u oooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by phapi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Uncle shina is more foolish than his pay master for this nonsense he has spew out of his cavity

He is leaving being objective to being sentimental on past election sh.it

If he does not have any good to offer let him just tell us #BuhariObituray arrangement

Ever this government started am so so happy I have never given any FU.UCK

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Jabioro: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
I loved Femi Adeshina but l hate his polical words this days with passion..He is the one still suffering from whatever he referred to.He should go to market to compared past and present price of goods.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheBatman:
wait o, but if you all sleep putting your heads in the same direction, you would breathing at each others HEADs(the back of your head) not mouth, abi I no reason am well.
you reason am well. Na the stupid femi no get brain

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Rubbish talk, me I campaigned, even donated for Buhari campaign fund....i am tired of this government. Buhari fall hand big time
You're not the only one bro.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by aku626(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is very low level talk from an high esteemed personality the reason why I ask are they still intelligent leaders in Nigeria? It seems information getting to the ASO rock has been filtered(same problem during GEJ regime) The people protesting are the same people that put you there and they're not protesting that Buhari isn't the awful leader but he's not doing enough, he hasn't achieved the Goals, reasons why he was voted in.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by slawali: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
May everybody hold their state senators and reps resiponsible for nigeria problems.our past leaders contributed to it too.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by sizzlers(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
come rain, come sun, we must protest, click LIKE if u support and share if u DO NOT

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by thunderbabs: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Like bujari, like femi Adesina.....they won't see the havoc wrecked on the exonomy by buhari's policies.....theirs is just to keep praising the devil even when he is sucking your blood.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ripbubu: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jessestunch:
This Adeshina guy is a duck.. Just imagine the lame reaction....

If only he knows that it is even more of the zombies that are now wishing death on his fulani Lord, he would have had a rethink

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by dabossman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
This guy needs to go and learn how to do a good PR job. Instead of this nonsense drivel, how about saying something like:

The government and the President feel the pain of the people and are doing their best to make life better for all. Those who are protesting are within their rights to do so, but the President promises them that every Nigerian will smile soon as this tough time will soon be over.

Speak in a humane voice. Empathize with the people. This Doyin Okupe styled attack dog strategy doesn't work. The last election proved that.

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by ripbubu: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Rubbish talk, me I campaigned, even donated for Buhari campaign fund....i am tired of this government. Buhari fall hand big time

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Wesely01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
NEHLIVE:
The presidency has reacted to the February 5th proposed Nationwide protest which singer, 2face Idibia and other celebrities have come out to support.

Speaking in an interview with Lagos Talk 91.3fm, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said those who are calling for the protest are people who supported the last government and are still pained that they lost the last election.

"This is a country of about 180 million people. It is impossible for 180 million people to think the same way. Yoruba has a saying that if you all sleep and put your head in the same direction, then you are all foolish because you would be breathing in one another's mouth and lungs. Dont forget the last election and how it went. Somebody scored 12.5 million votes, another scored about 15 million votes. There are some people who are still in that election mode. They have not gotten out of it and till today, they are still living and "rheumatisizing" about the past. What they don't know is that that past is gone and gone forever. Majority of those calling for the protest are still in election mode. Majority of them are people that have resolved not to see anything good in this administration simply because the man they wanted lost at the polls"he said

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/presidency-reacts-to-planned-nationwide.html

Mr Femi Adesina, even if Buahri would rule for 8 years or 4 years just want you to know that every single thing you have said is recorded down and later you will account to your words , so you want to tell me that more than half of this country are not suffering , if you want to prove me wrong tell your government to do one honest thing for once and carry out a survey and see the result.

10 Likes

NuclearWinter:
This man has not factored in the fact that zombies are dropping dead like flies due to hunger or having their brains reseted to original factory settings

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Skmoda360(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
damochewinner:
Olohun ngbo OLORIBURUKU ni man Femi Adesina yi ke. He will be talking like person wey pack locust beans for mouth. Oponu ayirada afofungbemu
Supported

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

oya come and be going

Why should i go? Social media protest is good too

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by kolaish(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
I doubt if the protest will not be distrupted by the police if it actually take place, this govt is aversive to protest except it is in their favour (just like a miltary govt)

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by 989900: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
If he really said this, then he is clinically insane and abjectly incompetent and insensitive.

How can any literate fellow come up with something so low?
sad angry

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Kulas: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
@Femi Adesina,ur brain need to be reset to default settings.Anu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by awa(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
If thunder do fire people I could have send one across to fire someone....
Get out

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
190theclown:
grin grin grin

You lots are still having belief in that GOD FORSAKEN COUNTREEEEE 'Nigeria'
Una never ready!!

Una just de start!!

That country should be burnt down to the ground!!

Its not biggie that country cant be saved!!

Its gone.. completely finished!!

Wonder how people still live there

My looooveeeee.How are you?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by thunderbabs: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari, Femi Adesina, Blackface,

I will keep compiling the names

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by Guchenry(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's so unfortunate that people like Mr Femi can't just wake up from there slumber.... Still sleeping in the voyage of the last election for almost two years.That's a very pitiable situation,sorry ooo!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by calberian: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
ddippset:
Not really a palatable response from the presidency but he isn't far from the truth. There are of course people who are genuinely aggrieved by the situation of the country. Then you have the majority of them who are actually still in election mode. The same things they are saying about Buhari and the APC today is what they started saying even before Buhari was sworn in. They started saying those things the very day Buhari won the election, said them the day he got sworn in, said them 1 month, 6 months, 1 year into his tenure and are saying the same things today. That is the fact. 80 percent of those wailing are still on election mode. much love to the genuine wailing 20 percent.

I'm assuming that this reply is directed at an adult. The matter on ground is inexplicable economic hardship.

This has nothing to do with the said elections.

Someone earlier said there is no crime beating a child, because you probably want him to change, but it will be immoral to tell the child not to cry.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th by PHILipu1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
ITbomb:
Nonsense
During the election mode, $1 was N197
And how much was crude oil then? Where were the Niger-delta militants then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.