Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (76247 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by ephi123(f): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Anybody against this protest is an enemy of this country. Even blackface who is a monumental failure can open his stinking mouth and spew trash.
A quick reminder, the occupy Nigeria was proudly supported by musicians and they went all the way to support change, now what they expected is not what they are seeing. They deserve to ask questions about the change promised.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Kennitrust(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2017
them no get better point against tuface, so the protest most hold. I'll be there. click like if u will join. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2017
chuksfluential:
u are a big fool

Another illiterate like their role model shows up , what else do you have to say
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2017
maclatunji:
Tuface can protest because he thinks he is some sort of populist but the fact remains he is known to have hobnobbed with some of the most corrupt elements in Nigeria's history.

His protest will eventually fizzle out after the fun and games are over.

The task of repairing the rot in Nigeria will continue and the likes of Tuface and his acolytes will have to find a new trick in the book.

Give this man a medal and four bottles of Orijin zero ( I know you don't take alcohol )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by lagostokd: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Foolish man, the vote winning population is in the North. If you like protest all day for 1 year Buhari will remain in office. The dollar we are so dependent on has been spent and thrown away by Jonathan and his Igbo dominated government. I hope you all get shot if you step out if the national stadium.

Going through your posts, it's evident you cannot make any meaningful contribution without insulting someone. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by rusher14: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Rapmoney:
...and you think Mr Buhari and his gang are not corrupt? Tell us what we don't know, please!!!

Does money hide?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by akoko11: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2017
I knew something like was coming, but that won't stop us from protesting, Apc can't stop us come feb 6

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nyikoro: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:
idibiaaa you are not morally fit to lead any protest......
leadership requires some level of decency and decorum from life track record
after jumping in bed with kleptomaniacs and also
having children out of wedlock what example do you wanna set

i like u oooo but the stage is bigger than YOU
I disagree with you sir. You do not need to be 100% decent to do the right thing. What Idibia is initiating is a good idea for rational thinking human beings. No body is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2017
I give up. Nigerians have lost all sense of right and wrong. Everything said about the two faced Tuface and the daft horde egging him on is true, they will never pause to think and like legion they rush to doom.
But remember that posterity will demand recompense and you all will suffer for betraying good conscience and altruism.
These are really the last dark days of the second coming. The very worst people full of passionate intensity.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nairaboi(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Rapmoney:
Logically, it is a fallacy to target someone's private or family life when trying to argue a point!

Whether he got gifts from past or present government is irrelevant here. He didn't force anyone to shower him with gifts; he is a celeb.

Many Nigerians know how to sway a lot.

Using bail-out funds as a basis for measuring the achievements of Mr Buhari's government is pure rubbish!!!
He got gift from corrupt politicians. So you mean Tuface does not know how to say NO! must he collect every gift presented to him? Why did he not tell the Governor that instead of gifting me a car worth this amount, use the money and help the less privileged. . .
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2017
BUHARI's APOLOGETICS

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Shey na 2face's sexual life drove Naija in2 dis shit...... Wot is dis one insinuating? Immorality & hunger undecided

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Sirjamo: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2017
tens4real:
How has 2face personal life got to do with the protest why are Nigerians so dumb. ..
why didn't he organize protests when Ali baba and his gang of Thief were stealing us dry.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by migeoart(f): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Trash! Trash!! Trash !!! there is serious hunger in the land and all they can talk about is Tuface's past
They call him illiterate but he is 100times richer and even more enlightened then most literates
They say he has kids everywhere but he never denied them,he takes care of them all.King Solomon had 1000women around him and he was still a king!
if you don't want to protest please SHUT THE Bleep UP!
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Mruwa: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2017
APC/PDP or APC/PDP i nor care una dy enjoy the country like this if u nor know now kerosene done dy expensive to buy na electric gas i dy use but no light to on the fucking stuff so u want me to go use fire wood abi okay dollar na N495/$1 tubaba call me i dy wit u
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by nijanigga: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2017
so 2face don chop jonathan's yam finish he wants to chop buhari's money chai that's real 2face and these are the kinds of things Igbos want to jump into.yeye people gej has eaten 100 years of your futures,buhari will not steal money to give nigerians.meanwhile saraki will say ekwerendu,you be thief i be thief make we see who fit thief pass,make them dey go demonstrate mumu people while we contest who go thief pass
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2017
so tuface is one of the yam chopperz. fed off akpabio's crumbs yet he wants to stage a protest....naija na comedy. after a hard day's work. i just tune in to naija news to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 01, 2017
migeoart:
Trash! Trash!! Trash !!! there is serious hunger in the land and all they can talk about is Tuface's past
They call him illiterate but he is 100times richer and even more enlightened then most literates
They say he has kids everywhere but he never denied them,he takes care of them all.King Solomon had 1000women around him and he was still a king!
Have you heard of cause and effect. The two SUV gifted to 2face by akpabio could have fed a couple of nigerian families for 7 years or better steal create employment...if you like protest from now till tomorrow....it wont stop apc from reigning in power...maybe the protest should be directed at the yam eaters that ate the future of nigeria away. lol

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by nijanigga: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2017
migeoart:
2face rich by sharing in the lootings
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by nijanigga: 1:50am On Feb 01, 2017
shinarambo1:

Have you heard of cause and effect. The two SUV gifted to 2face by akpabio could have fed a couple of nigerian families for 7 years or better steal create employment...if you like protest from now till tomorrow....it wont stop apc from reigning in power...maybe the protest should be directed at the yam eaters that ate the future of nigeria away. lol
well said, couldn't have said it better
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Olumaeme: 2:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Nigerians are just too dumb, Tuface can afford anything he wants in life....
He's only protesting for the less privileged and they are not ready to fight poverty... Ishhhh okay.

Nigeria got the highest number of mumu in the whole world...

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by overlord77: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

Saint undecided. Let God his judge.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Rapmoney(m): 2:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Nairaboi:

He got gift from corrupt politicians. So you mean Tuface does not know how to say NO! must he collect every gift presented to him? Why did he not tell the Governor that instead of gifting me a car worth this amount, use the money and help the less privileged. . .
How many people have u helped in ur street? I know how typical Nigerians behave! If u were in his shoes, u would collect the gifts that were not even presented to u.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by soji1992: 3:26am On Feb 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Carry your protest go East! We are firmly behind our able president and his vice! You will just make noise for nothing!
pls correct u WE to I
thank u
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by allbright(m): 3:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Is 500 naira to a dollar good enough? #istandwith2face# we must protest. This government has failed, this is not the change we voted for.

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by nurusystem(m): 3:40am On Feb 01, 2017
nightingalee:
... If 2baba is bad, APC is worst! No stopping now, our voice must be heard!

which voice,your own voice,,protest can never change anything ,our problem is you n i are divided,,tuface is an illitrate,,he as fail already....
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Kiakia(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Flowing from all these startling revelations, 2face seems to have lost the competence to lead this protest. He now carries a moral burden which have suddenly being thrust on him by the critics of his street protest.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:

taaaaaaaa
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Opakan2:
I used to like the Tuface guy, thought he was sensible but I was wrong

It's only an illiterate that will allow greedy politicians capitalize on his/her popularity to score cheap points.

PMB's very poor is far better than GEJ's excellent.. A thief with no principle is unworthy and useless, no amount of argument can change that
mumu...like say ur likeness for am dey affect am bfor
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by skedman(m): 4:23am On Feb 01, 2017
tens4real:
How has 2face personal life got to do with the protest why are Nigerians so dumb. ..
it is just a lesson for you and i .let us live a good and responsible life because of our future.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 01, 2017
andrejoe:
At times i wonder, 2face has made his own impact and should continue via music not protest. Has he ever wondered why glo, etisalat and mtn never used him as an embassador? Econet to zain to.....to airtel when the network he represents is not stable,
Pls 2baba respect your self b4 ppl start digging files.
bastard...ur reason wld nt be different from wat others are saying na...its like ur enjoying ds hardship. d God wey go punish u ehn!!!infact drop ur Facebook name n instagram handle mke i insult u der for talking ill of my legend. guy i hate u.do u knw hw tu face has helped my soul even without me seein hm?guy thunder fire u.may amadioha strike u
may ur enemies find u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.