Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (76251 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Klington: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Carry your protest go East! We are firmly behind our able president and his vice! You will just make noise for nothing!
... I think he wanted to say DISable grin

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by chibuzorAbia: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
debbie223:
who is talking abt GEJ?When APC came into power what did they promise us?or u'r happy with the situation of things in the country,when i was votin my dear president buhari into power do u think if i had known this is the kind of change he promised us i would av voted him in?seriously.the issue here is'nt to cast blames on former leaders,its to make our beloved country a place where people survive,people are suffering,,n u'r casting blames?radther than look for the way forward?i'm speachless abeg.

Foolish brainless you! Why not tell Buhari to import dollar printing machines so that you can print as much dollar as you need to continue with importation of everything and producing nothing. Sick!

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by willibounce1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't think this country can ever move forward with the kind of bas.tard politicians and a lot of crazy and hopeless youths and masses we have. A musician says he will lead a protest against a government that has not achieved anything meaningful since they came to power and some idiots are asking what moral impetus he has to lead a protest? If he was singing to support APC, I'm sure they'll be hailing him.

A lot of Nigerians are just annoyingly hopeless. I remember when idris abdulkareem sang nigeria jagajaga, obasanjo banned him and a lot o naija youths insulted idris and supported obasanjo for banning him. It's just obvious naija youths are people you can't fight for. This country is extreme messed up. A country that cannot fix power supply since 1960. We cannot fix our own country but always want to go to other countries to enjoy what they laboured for. A whole president cannot take his vacation and whatever treatment he wants in his country and you say naija is not finished?

No light, no water, no security, everything is phucked up. Same phucking problems Fela sang about many years ago. And some idiots will be angry when we are called monkeys. Even monkeys would have found a solution to power supply since 1960. Na all man for himself for this useless country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
devilson:
haha here comes to uneducated aboki semi-illetrate beating his hairy chest.at least we know tuface,we don't know any member of ur family even with there education.you nd ur family are as irrelevant as the (ay) in okay.now duck off my mention,am sure rats have ur so called certificate

here comes to uneducated aboki - Is this even English

semi-illerate - It is written as semi-literate

.at least - Did you even go to primary school ?

even with there education - sigh! What more can I say

I can not begin to mention all the rubbish you have written thus , at least my point has been proven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by chuksfluential(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Opakan2:
I used to like the Tuface guy, thought he was sensible but I was wrong

It's only an illiterate that will allow greedy politicians capitalize on his/her popularity to score cheap points.

PMB's very poor is far better than GEJ's excellent.. A thief with no principle is unworthy and useless, no amount of argument can change that
you are talking rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Excellentmind: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Foolish brainless you! Why not tell Buhari to import dollar printing machines so that you can print as much dollar as you need to continue with importation of everything and producing nothing. Sick!

Your Thoughtlessness is beyond measures.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by devilson(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

here comes to uneducated aboki - Is this even English

semi-illerate - It is written as semi-literate

.at least - Did you even go to primary school ?

even with there education - sigh! What more can I say

I can not begin to mention all the rubbish you have written thus , at least my point has been proven.
even with ur doctorate degree(we know it's an internet degree though) tuface is still more relevant nd popular than anybody in ur family.Empty chest beater

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by jrex(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Before i can accept all these trash that has been written about 2baba. They should convince me that mr president has a waec certificate, if not, to hell any prof(students extoctors) or blackface(devil) or iyalaya anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by chibuzorAbia: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Excellentmind:

But at least, history will be made.

History will be made by a rotten immoral dog like Tubaba? Ok maybe he should get on the podium and tell you Igbos what he did with the money he raked in during GEJ administration.

History ko Hisory ni!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by ripbubu: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
jamesbridget13:
If den like make den open d one 2face go do for future, d protest must hold.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by IVORY2009(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

Actually that's not so true.

The beneficiary of sleaze often is a willing tool in the hand of his benefactors.

Going to bed with criminals means lacking the moral standing to puncture criminality.

Tuface is perhaps humble and certainly talented but his past has come to haunt him.

Those gifts he received at his wedding came from politically exposed people. They were products of corruption.

Isn't it ironic that nowhere in the advanced world can government officials afford such gifts for celebrities yet a nation with widespread poverty thinks such celebrations are in order.

It's all about equity and clean hands.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by kachi19: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
rattlesnake:
idibiaaa you are not morally fit to lead any protest......
leadership requires some level of decency and decorum from life track record
after jumping in bed with kleptomaniacs and also
having children out of wedlock what example do you wanna set

i like u oooo but the stage is bigger than YOU

This one of the dumbest and irrational posts on this thread. Trump is the president of the us today not withstanding he was a Playboy or pervert or Disrespectful idiot. A citizen is a citizen and we all matter. how does one personal life affect his diplomacy?!? Infact gerrarraye!!

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by richeeyo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Even Moses who lead the Israelites out of Egypt,has a past
2BABA.....NOTHING DE HAPPEN..... WE MUST PROTEST

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by chibuzorAbia: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Excellentmind:

Your Thoughtlessness is beyond measures.

More like the truth hurts.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by chuksfluential(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
andrejoe:
At times i wonder, 2face has made his own impact and should continue via music not protest. Has he ever wondered why glo, etisalat and mtn never used him as an embassador? Econet to zain to.....to airtel when the network he represents is not stable,
Pls 2baba respect your self b4 ppl start digging files.
foolish words

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by zinnyamyk1: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Now, I see why our elders say that we lack common sense. All this while Nigerians didn't know that their celebrity was a pervert ; now that he's decided to do something good, he is being criticized. what an irony!

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by ripbubu: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
Even if APC zombies wants they should open 2baba's headquarters of sin. It won't change the protest. No going back!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Excellentmind: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

History will be made by a rotten immoral dog like Tubaba? Ok maybe he should get on the podium and tell you Igbos what he did with the money he raked in during GEJ administration.

History ko Hisory ni!

It doesn't take intellectual capacity to make history.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by debbie223(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
i feel sorry 4 u kos hardship is knockin on ur doorstep n someone has already opened the door for it,what has APC n PDP done 4 u?u're there making mouth.i dnt av to waste my time replyin pple like u,kos its useless.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Excellentmind: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

More like the truth hurts.

And that is why the professors are writing trash to disparage and repress the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by mkuattah6191(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Humm

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Temysteve(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
shammah1:
Even if APC zombies wants they should open 2baba's headquarters of sin. It won't change the protest. No going back!
Yes! Help me tell dem to keep in the criticism! Feb 6th we stand gallant!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by loomer: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
rattlesnake:
idibiaaa you are not morally fit to lead any protest......
leadership requires some level of decency and decorum from life track record
after jumping in bed with kleptomaniacs and also
having children out of wedlock what example do you wanna set

i like u oooo but the stage is bigger than YOU

All una dey suffer but u no protest nor lead a protest. Person don decide to lead protest for una, but all una dey call am names and unfit to lead such protest.

Make una continue to suffer for naija cos as I sure say una all dey born to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Rapmoney(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2017
rusher14:

Actually that's not so true.

The beneficiary of sleaze often is a willing tool in the hand of his benefactors.

Going to bed with criminals means lacking the moral standing to puncture criminality.

Tuface is perhaps humble and certainly talented but his past has come to haunt him.

Those gifts he received at his wedding came from politically exposed people. They were products of corruption.

Isn't it ironic that nowhere in the advanced world can government officials afford such gifts for celebrities yet a nation with widespread poverty thinks such celebrations are in order.

It's all about equity and clean hands.

...and you think Mr Buhari and his gang are not corrupt? Tell us what we don't know, please!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by chuksfluential(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Devil's son or what do you call yourself ( not really surprised at this ) , Nobody in your family , or your lineage will ever have the kind of education I received ( fact again ) . I really shouldn't be trading words with a lowlife like you , don't bother replying I won't oblige you further. Retardo
u are a big fool
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by leobrownish(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:

Tu face!!!! come and see this, no matter wetin dem no, don't be confused and convinced by some bad belle people. The protest must hold, the suffering is too much!

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:

if I don't see you that day, shame on you.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Seunjungle(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Professor Akindele Adetoye and one Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi are very stupid for such a statement!

Do you think any reasonable Nigerian will take serious to your claims? Where were you when these stupid politicians were presenting Zahra Buhari and her hubby luxirius gifted for their wedding this year? Prof. Akindele and Dr. Bunmi are very stupid once again..I don't blame you.. since you are one of those thieves that are benefitting from this poor state of our nation why won't not kick against this great move.

If 2face can come out bold like this on behalf of poor people..that means the guy is hero!

Your point against tuface is even poor...was it only Akpabio or Mark that presented him gifts?

If you like go hug transformer this protest will come on

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by specco(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2017
CXLVII:

Thank you my brother!

Na Senator Akpabio get the protest o...I no just know wetin concern Tuface
The Op talked about some "BIG TOES" that PMB stepped on and he doesnt have Akpabio at heart when he said that. But if you're insinuating that Tuface is being sponsored which I doubt there are equally some powerful South West Apc chieftains TOES which PMB crushed who can bankroll the protest also.So leave Senator Akpabio alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by yinkson(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2017
2fase or what do you call him self...

This guy fall my hand sha!

Of all people, he shouldn't have been in position to be ranting for protest at all.

The Elders will say "if the dog refuse to eat bone, doesn't make it fit for the chicken to consume"

Same way all those shameless thieves calling themselves apostles be talking nonsence about politics...when has christianity/salvation turn to a game of bread and butter(politics). Ise o kawon Lara ni(in yoruba voice) I mean where is their passion for those billions lost souls out there?

When I consider all these jobless, selfish, gullible, shameless rantees, I begin to have a second thought about the military system of governance...I think that's the best system for the black man's land with the black mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by maclatunji: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Tuface can protest because he thinks he is some sort of populist but the fact remains he is known to have hobnobbed with some of the most corrupt elements in Nigeria's history.

His protest will eventually fizzle out after the fun and games are over.

The task of repairing the rot in Nigeria will continue and the likes of Tuface and his acolytes will have to find a new trick in the book.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Orikinla1: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:

For jobless area boys on a working day.
Re-tards. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.