Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1101 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by walmovich: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
Re: . by mamagee9(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
walmovich:

one day when i got to my lover house i sew my best friend  romancing kiss my lover  plz  adverse me sad angry shocked embarassed

i will start by correcting your english spelling

highlight1[/b]lover's
[b]highlight2
saw
highlight3 advice
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
mama_gee:

i will start by correcting your english spelling

highlight1[/b]lover's
[b]highlight2
saw
highlight3 advice

It was the mood she was that made her to write like that.She was actually confused of everything so she didnt know what she was typing again.
@ poster
Please my dear,the game is over btw the 2 of u,just move on.Dont listen to what ur lover or friend has go to say oooooo.Just move on with ur life.
Re: . by mamagee9(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
i guess nikykay and walmovich are the same person
Re: . by frank317: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
walmovich:

one day when i got to my lover house i sew my best friend romancing kiss my lover plz adverse me sad angry shocked embarassed

Chei!!
please tell me this is a joke
Re: . by letustalk(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
@MAMAGEE

"i will start by correcting your english spelling

highlight1lover's
highlight2 saw
highlight3 advice", "ADVISE"

I guess we never can ever get all things perfect right? After correcting the grammar i expected you will be nice enough to contribute; doing otherwise only exposes your critical mind. Just my two cents.
Re: . by mamagee9(m): 3:19am On Dec 03, 2009
the difference between[b] advice[/b] and [b]advise [/b]is that one is a noun and the other a verb
so whats your point, my spelling is still correct regardless
the poster on the hand went to far with her error
capice grin grin
Re: . by echobee(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
break her head
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
This is not English class and the OP is obviously traumatised by the situation please show some sympathy.
Re: . by doggyall: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
join them and have fun too, after the party, let her decide who she want to follow home right there.
Re: . by foyeks2001(f): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
@mama-gee

english professors too full for this nairaland abeg
afterall its understandable
Re: . by femi4: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
@mama_gee, The point is that you are wrong with your last correction. ADVISE and ADVICE are not the same.In this context, ADVISE is the appropriate word here(Please ADVISE me) because its used as a verb. Spelling matters abeg! Accept correction plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: . by mamagee9(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2009
OK FEMI4, TANX FOR D CORRECTION,
BY THE WAY HAVE U EVER BEEN FUCKD IN THE ASS
JUST CURIOUS grin grin

DO ME THE FAVOR OF REPLYING grin grin
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2009
Slap him out of consciousness. grin grin
Re: . by mamagee9(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2009
^^^^^
STOP FOLLOWING ME OH tongue tongue
Re: . by chibenwa(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
sorry undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
You should have pushed your best friend away!!! and kiss the Hell out of your gf,

Learn how to be a good kisser, so that your best friend won't be the one kissing your girl for you grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Satisfy A Lady And How A Lady Feel Satisfied / Care And Protection / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.