Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! (12677 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by drnoel: 3:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Whisperedd:
Good day TNT. Dear FAM, we've all been crazy, but I'm not looking to be judged, I just need your advice on this..I'm 24, from western Nigeria, finished my masters a couple of months back, and my boyfriend who I've been dating for a year, might end up leaving me for my mistake in the past. Back then in my university days, I partied like a maniac, I didn't smoke, but I loved spirits and red wine. The thing is,I had a friend then, Owen, who always asked me out, but I wasn't emotionally attached to him. I know he was a bad influence, but I figured I only had 3 more years to have fun in the university, so I didn't mind. Although it didn't affect my grades, it made me popular for the wrong reasons. One night at our friends party, things got wild, I was high and even took some pills, I guess I got Hot and next thing, we all started making out and it was fun.. I later blacked out, woke up in the morning and met a gory scene. We were all naked, all 10 of us, each girl to a guy, and I slept in Owens arms. I was so upset, I cursed at him, left and headed to the hospital. That was the end of my friendship with Owen, I avoided him till I graduated and traveled out for my masters.I haven't as much as attended a birthday PARTY till date, and I'm really happy with my new life. I met James online, we became friends and started dating, he has lived practically all his life in the states and plans of settling in Nigeria this year. I came back a week ago, so he came to the airport to pick me up with his friend, the same guy he complains that he doesn't like his lifestyle and how whores hover around him and all..that friend is Owen, his childhood friend. FAM, Owen is threatening to break us up, stating that I don't deserve his friend and all. My boyfriend knows that I was once a party freak, but I doubt if he can swallow this gulp, should Owen tell him everything, including that night. The fool still makes silly advances at me and when I turn him down, he keeps assuring me that James would never settle with me, and it would be his word of 28 years against mine of just 1year... What do I do, I've invested my all in this one year of knowing and loving him. @truth_and_tears

All well and good, thats why u have ur mouth. Tell ur guy, if it was meant to be. U could be pleasantly surprised

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2017
What would you do if you found out he slept with your friend before you guys met? If it happened to me, I wouldn't marry that man knowing my best friend slept with him. My best friend will be at my wedding, she'll be the God mother to my children. I couldn't cope with the idea of knowing that she had sex with my husband and the father of my children.

In your case, life caught up with you so accept your fate and move on. Tell him but if he's a smart man he will leave you and that's ok.

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by skfa1: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
What would you do if you found out he slept with your friend before you guys met? If it happened to me, I wouldn't marry that man knowing my best friend slept with him. My best friend will be at my wedding, she'll be the God mother to my children. I couldn't cope with the idea of knowing that she had sex with my husband and the father of my children.

In your case, life caught up with you so accept your fate and move on. Tell him but if he's a smart man he will leave you and that's ok.

You must be strong like me grin

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 02, 2017
skfa1:

You must be strong like me grin

That shi ain't no game grin

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by metallisc(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

*The truth shall prevail..
*Honesty is the Best policy... Tell him first and tell him the truth.. Surely he will listen to u if he really loves u and will accept ur past...

Good luck..

this is not a problem for me you know, you can tell me anything babe, i have come to terms and accepted your trap-pish ways totally!
so, let;s just be in the trap together! love you and kilzzes! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

*Honesty is the Best policy... Tell him first and tell him the truth.. Surely he will listen to u if he really loves u and will accept ur past...

Good luck..

Just knew you'll be here... been looking round a couple of similar threads and I didn't find you but was damn sure you will be FTC on this before I clicked. How are you?

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Whisperedd:
My dear, consequences of our actions, be it good or bad, has a way of catching up with us, that's why parents, guardians and loved ones advise us to watch our steps, especially in the university, since its the path way to our future. I don't know how u can get out of this, but if love truly conquers all, then James might ignore that part too. Don't give into his friend's threat or advances, it will only complicate issues. Talk to your man, and pray for the best.

What is this? Are you now advicing your own self?

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Just knew you'll be here... been looking round a couple of similar threads and I didn't find you but was damn sure you will be FTC on this before I clicked. How are you?

I'm always great cheesy how far baba?

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I'm always great cheesy how far baba?

Lol, you're sounding gangster. Which baba do you want me to be now? 2Baba or Saï Baba
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2017
metallisc:

this is not a problem for me you know, you can tell me anything babe, i have come to terms and accepted your trap-pish ways totally!
so, let;s just be in the trap together! love you and kilzzes! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, you're sounding gangster. Which baba do you want me to be now? 2Baba or Saï Baba

Gangsta? cheesy hahhahahahaha... I dunno how it sound ooo...

Baba.. As in babalawo? cheesy

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by metallisc(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=53342093][/quote]

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Whisperedd(f): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

What is this? Are you now advicing your own self?
omg...its not a personal story. I have a page where people send me problems on Instagram nd I advise them. Thats a story from my follower. @truth_and_tears
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Gangsta? cheesy hahhahahahaha... I dunno how it sound ooo...

Baba.. As in babalawo? cheesy

Lol smh... I'm nothing close to babalawo biko. You have been practically inactive lately why na?

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Whisperedd:
omg...its not a personal story. I have a page where people send me problems on Instagram nd I advise them. Thats a story from my follower.

Oohh, then you should have stated it so cos it has the tendency to confuse a reader.

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Whisperedd(f): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Oohh, then you should have stated it so cos it has the tendency to confuse a reader.
thanks dear, I just did. God! I really hope peeps didn't assume it was a personal story. I always made it clear in my previous posts, just that I was kind of busy, so I did get the time to reply, before the copy nd paste. But thanks all the same, y*all should please follow my page on IG for great stories @truth_and_tears.
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Whisperedd:
thanks dear, I just did. God! I really hope peeps didn't assume it was a personal story. I always made it clear in my previous posts, just that I was kind of busy, so I did get the time to reply, before the copy nd paste. But thanks all the same, y*all should please follow my page on IG for great stories @truth_and_tears.

You're welcome... and you're a polite lady, that's a plus wink

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol smh... I'm nothing close to babalawo biko. You have been practically inactive lately why na?

I'm not "practically inactive"...but NL don't have much juicy threads sha... But I'm here everyday.. cheesy

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I'm not "practically inactive"...but NL don't have much juicy threads sha... But I'm here everyday.. cheesy

Lol je vois...

Qn: Define Juicy

Ans: ................................

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Mightyraw(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Good luck..
Forgerit mehn this aiint nollywood
No man will forgive dat,
Even if he does, he will neva forget

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mightyraw:

Forgerit mehn this aiint nollywood
No man will forgive dat,
Even if he does, he will neva forget

Then he is not worth to be her husband if he will judged her from her past... Besides so many fishes in the ocean.. There's no point sticking to someone that can't accept ur past. cool

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Mightyraw(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Then he is not worth to be her husband if he will judged her from her past... Besides so many fishes in the ocean.. There's no point sticking to someone that can't accept ur past. cool
U simply dnt gettit
Outta 7.5 billon Population of d world,
uv gat 5 friends,
Nd u gf has bleeped one of em

If we can do the maths together
Then we can both agree dah he dating a LovePeddler

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mightyraw:

U simply dnt gettit
Outta 7.5 billon Population of d world,
uv gat 5 friends,
Nd u gf has bleeped one of em

If we can do the maths together
Then we can both agree dah he dating a LovePeddler

Haven't u heard "what a small world" phrase? undecided

Can u conclude that she's a wh0re when she doesn't even know abt her bf before? But to let u know, I'm not surprised with that kind of mentality u have..

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Mightyraw(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Haven't u heard "what a small world" phrase? undecided

Can u conclude that she's a wh0re when she doesn't even know abt her bf before? But to let u know, I'm not surprised with that kind of mentality u have..

Everbody has a past,
Truss me , the bolded has been abused

Some past will still haunt, even afta she left it behind

Nd that is nah my mentality,
everyman Will feel that way If they gat caught up in dat

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Whisperedd(f): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

You're welcome... and you're a polite lady, that's a plus wink
awww thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate this. smiley
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Whisperedd:
awww thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate this. smiley

You're welcome smiley but which of the ig pics on your ig page is your image smiley

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

dear don't talk like dat,!!!d past iz more important than the present

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just tell your guy before his friend did that because he will Believe everything his friend said because his the first to let him know.but if you do that first he will believe and also know how to follow his friend that all.l believe he loves you okay.

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Whisperedd(f): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
LePrezident:

You're welcome smiley but which of the ig pics on your ig page is your image smiley
lol none my dear. @truth_and_tears is my page for advice and co, but my followers don't really know that I own it. You can also follow me on my personal handle @edochiewhisper_edd
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by LePrezident(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Whisperedd:
lol none my dear. @truth_and_tears is my page for advice and co, but my followers don't really know that I own it. You can also follow me on my personal handle @edochiewhisper_edd

Alright smiley
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Whisperedd:
From my Inbox: @truth_and_tears
Good day TNT. Dear FAM, we've all been crazy, but I'm not looking to be judged, I just need your advice on this..I'm 24, from western Nigeria, finished my masters a couple of months back, and my boyfriend who I've been dating for a year, might end up leaving me for my mistake in the past. Back then in my university days, I partied like a maniac, I didn't smoke, but I loved spirits and red wine. The thing is,I had a friend then, Owen, who always asked me out, but I wasn't emotionally attached to him. I know he was a bad influence, but I figured I only had 3 more years to have fun in the university, so I didn't mind. Although it didn't affect my grades, it made me popular for the wrong reasons. One night at our friends party, things got wild, I was high and even took some pills, I guess I got Hot and next thing, we all started making out and it was fun.. I later blacked out, woke up in the morning and met a gory scene. We were all naked, all 10 of us, each girl to a guy, and I slept in Owens arms. I was so upset, I cursed at him, left and headed to the hospital. That was the end of my friendship with Owen, I avoided him till I graduated and traveled out for my masters.I haven't as much as attended a birthday PARTY till date, and I'm really happy with my new life. I met James online, we became friends and started dating, he has lived practically all his life in the states and plans of settling in Nigeria this year. I came back a week ago, so he came to the airport to pick me up with his friend, the same guy he complains that he doesn't like his lifestyle and how whores hover around him and all..that friend is Owen, his childhood friend. FAM, Owen is threatening to break us up, stating that I don't deserve his friend and all. My boyfriend knows that I was once a party freak, but I doubt if he can swallow this gulp, should Owen tell him everything, including that night. The fool still makes silly advances at me and when I turn him down, he keeps assuring me that James would never settle with me, and it would be his word of 28 years against mine of just 1year... What do I do, I've invested my all in this one year of knowing and loving him. @truth_and_tears

I am curious to know what later happened
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by cooooooks(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2019
Were you dating your boo when you and Owen got busy?
If not, I don't see what the big deal is. Or is there some kissing info? Did you and Owen do some things that you're scared would reduce you in the eyes of your boo?

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75