Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! (12676 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Youngpo413: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
DeLioncourt:
It was a mistake that happened years ago. Tell him about it and make him understand that you weren't hiding it... it has just become important since you found out that the owen guy is his friend.
If he loves you as much as you love him, he will understand...even though he may be very upset about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.