Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul (2514 Views)

10 Signs Of A Bitter Person / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / A Bitter Truth For The Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
Bro just pick urself up,you can do it.Even those that God loved in d bible suffered b4 finally being blessed.I still reiterate my claim that suicide is d coward's wayout.
Pick yourself up bro,no be you suffer pass for dis world

for how long do i have to suffer before i find happiness? time waits for no man, i am growing old so it's now or never i will take my life before today runs out. life don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Goodbye Nairaland i am leaving the world today! Goodbye world!

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by dasensible1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:
E no go better for God
God will never have peace in his life
I regret the day i was born into this wicked world
It would have been better if my mum had aborted me as a foetus and spared me all this suffering and pains
God has been unfair to me and blind to my plight
He blesses the rich with more fortunes and leaves the poor to continue to suffer
God is there like a dumb sitting duck watching as i cry and scream in severe pains
Me and God will be enemies forever
I hate god
God is a bloody bastard
It shall never be well with God
I will commit suicide before tomorrow and put an end to this worthless life
My dear, I wont lie that I understand your situation because I don't. But I sympathise with you, and I mean that sincerely.
I am not going to tell you about God, but I will share a summarized version of the story of my life with you.
I am in my mid 30s and throughout my life I can count the number of times that I have really been happy.
I grew up in a large and extremely poor family, I have suffered in many ways all these years. Maybe not as much as you but on many occassions I have thought of ending it all, honestly I attempted suicide twice, but for some reasons I am still here.
I nearly dropped of primary school but I'm still here
I couldn't afford to pay for ssce but that was the year Lagos govt started payment of waec fees for students in Lagos public school (1999), so finished Secondary School and yes I'm still here.
I was categorically told by my parents that there wont be University education for me because we can't afford it, I attended and even though the suffering was extreme: yes I slept on a towel for 5yrs, didn't do 2nd and 3rd year departemental and faculty registrations, ate toothpaste as meal, ate onions and seasoning to stay alive, missed lectures and tests because of transport fare, I bought only 1 textbook throughout my stay in the University, I held on and graduated, yes I am still here.
I got a job with a bank (IBPLC) after service, got married, I was starting to live my dream but I lost the job few months into my marriage. Since then I have resumed suffering, I have applied for jobs, been betrayed, drove commercial vehicles for persons, done all manners of menial jobs to survive, my baby died in the heat of the struggle (buried her with my own hands)...my dear I'm still here.
For the last 2yrs I was on a job of 25k a month, not even close enough to survive on, but because of the current economic situation I was asked to resign yesterday 01/02/2017. My dear I am still here, hoping that I will get another job soonest, so I can pay my rent, and take care of my loyal wife and our new baby, so I can take care of my mum. I have dreams and I am going stay here and fight so I can live my dreams, yes I am still here.
@Frustratedguy life in this hell hole can be extremely disappointing and harsh, you can cry my dear but NEVER GIVE UP...please give yourself a reason to go on, forget about what God did and didn't do for you, know what you really need in life and go for it...give yourself another chance and to live.
I AM STILL HERE IF YOU WANT TO TALK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

you guys should keep saying that. when you get hit by misfortune, you go no as e dey be. you don't have the slightest idea what it means for one to be trapped in depression because you live fine
And you think each of us here don't have challenges??
You think all is rosy?
Yes nau cos Dangote came out of his mother's womb with dollars on each hand. Nonsense!
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by KingRex1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Romans 8: 28-39
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:
Goodbye Nairaland
i am leaving the world today! Goodbye world!
Jesus saves my dear, if you fervently pray and hold unto him with a broken spirit and a repentance heart he will surely harken unto your voice.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op hold on

What's the problem with your life.
Simply start from the beginning.. So I can understand where u are coming from
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by youngestmilly: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol. Op don't kill yourself yet. If u die now, u die for nothing. Y u no go sambisa face boko. Haram at least if u can drop one of them then they shoot u its better than just hanging yourself for nothing. Lol I don't know wat you are passing thru sir but think abt those little kids in Syria. Their mother, father, sister, brother was killed, (in their presence). The kid sef was shot in the leg and crippled for life yet he still find a way to survive. many people are going through dan u, even celeb an rich people can go tru worse
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
And you think each of us here don't have challenges??
You think all is rosy?
Yes nau cos Dangote came out of his mother's womb with dollars on each hand. Nonsense!

money is not everything you can be wickedly rich like Shahrukh Khan and still be miserable. being poor is hardly a problem. but being born with bad genes is a hell hole you can almost never come out of. you will just have to live with it for the rest of your life, but what if you are hated for it? you know, you cannot live in isolation because no man can survive alone. you need people, though not necessarily as friends but you need them nonetheless. it takes two to tango. that's where the sad part comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Jesus saves my dear, if you fervently pray and hold unto him with a broken spirit and a repentance heart he will surely harken unto your voice.
i don't need jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by dasensible1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

brother, i am really sorry for all you went through. you are really a tough guy. despite the downs you encountered along the way through the terrible journey of life, you didn't give up and today you are still here kicking and fighting on. kudos to you and stay blessed. your success will locate you soon. may you be victorious in your endeavours.
But as for me, i have lost all hope. my life beginning from when i left my mum's womb has been a complete mess. i have been battling depression since i was a kid. my problem is not money or any material item so when i see people complaining about money and the likes, i smile bitterly to myself. if i want those things i know how to go about getting them.
you see brother, my story is a sad one, which i would never wish for anyone.
as a kid, i was bullied by friends and hated by almost anyone unfortunate to come across me. Primary school was like walking through hell. though i was able to cope in secondary level all thanks to my lovely friends who were always there for me. people get attracted and always wants to be friends with me, but they go away before i realise what's happening.
i am not ugly, physically ill, immoral or a bad person but i am always hated anywhere i find myself. i think this is related to the circumstances surrounding my birth, and something to do with my dad. i hate him. Why? because he constantly reminds me of my worthless self
i dropped my last job because the heat and ridicule i was being subjected to by colleagues was getting too hot for my skin.
as a kid, movie was my life, my companion and my friend. when i return from school, i am back again at the front of the TV cos no one wants to play with me.
Now that i am grow up nothing has changed except for my height, intellect and facial features.
i am dying slowly
Dear you are stonger than you give yourself credit for, you've come this far believe me you can go much further.
Family is important, a place we ought to find solace in times of distress, but sometimes the greatest challenges in life comes from the family, and that my brother is difficult to comprehend and accept. I will still recommend that you hold on, that you keep fighting and I assure you that one day you'll win. Think of the battles you've fought and won, you must at various time felt like the battle will consume you, that you can't win...but you won, hence you're still here. FORGIVE them and move on, not because they deserve it, but because it will help you move on.
I am sure that you must have come accross at least 1 person that truly cared, understand or even tried to genuinely help. If that has ever happened, it means not everybody hates you bro. Always remember that as long as you are human, there will always be 1 battle or the other, mine is unemployment and economic hardship, for you family issues, others have excruciating health problems etc, and these different battles will end in one way or the other. BUT it will be unwise to quit in the middle of the fight because if the battle did not kill you it will make you stronger. Live to tell the world the story of your victory over your challenges, keep fighting bro. Don't get me wrong, I know you have tried, you have fought long(from birth), and hard but you are still here. Please don't give up on yourself now, you'll win, somewhere deep within me I can feel it.
It will help a bit if you shift attention away from worries over your challenges, help people, be less self conscious of these problems, listen to upbuiding music, watch interesting movies, go out more, take up new challenges, mix with positive peolple do anything that has given you hope and brought you this far. It is okay to cry, to be sad sometimes, but to give up and end it is not the answer you need, it is never a meaningful solution, my dear brother, we need you here.
Pm me I will give you my contact, we can even meet to "exchange notes" on our lives, there IS NEVER A GOOD REASON TO END IT ON YOUR OWN. Be safe bro.
If it helps even though I don't know you, I care about you, and believe if I say it's not just me.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by dasensible1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

money is not everything you can be wickedly rich like Shahrukh Khan and still be miserable. being poor is hardly a problem. but being born with bad genes is a hell hole you can almost never come out of. you will just have to live with it for the rest of your life, but what if you are hated for it? you know, you cannot live in isolation because no man can survive alone. you need people, though not necessarily as friends but you need them nonetheless. it takes two to tango. that's where the sad part comes in.
As difficult and unbelievable as it may sound, to every problem there is a solution. You just need to find it, and it will surely come. Stay alive bro
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Its sad that you have lost your way, you need a change of mentality please!!!.... cry
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
dasensible1:
As difficult and unbelievable as it may sound, to every problem there is a solution. You just need to find it, and it will surely come. Stay alive bro
Nope. i will not draw comfort from the illusion that a solution will pop out of nowhere. i am justing waiting for death

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by frustratedguy: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Its sad that you have lost your way, you need a change of mentality please!!!.... cry
i am beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
You are not beyond redemption.
What you need is for a true man of God to caste out the vile spirit deposited in your body. The vile spirit in you is making people dislike you for no fault of yours.
It could have penetrated into your body when u were a kid or when u were an adolescent. God didn't create your spirit being this way. It's enemies at work, they've seen your glory but they can't kill you, cos u cannot be killed. So to cut short your glory and joy that's on it's way. Enemies caste in a horrible demon in your spirit man. So that u will commit suicide and die.
That's their target.
Don't fall into the traps of enemies. Be wise and seek for a strong man of God to set you free. And u will be glad u did. And when people see u? They will want to associate with u. Think wisely. No use committing suicide. When your joy is already at arms length.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

Nope. i will not draw comfort from the illusion that a solution will pop out of nowhere. i am justing waiting for death

And mind you death won't come unless you kill yourself. And the feeling won't stop until u are delivered. So choose.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by dasensible1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
frustratedguy:

Thanks a lot. However i still maintain that there's no solution to my problem just the way anyone can't change his or her gender and so is left with no option than to live like that. unless magic does exist, but then again, magic can't do everything.
i disagree with you. family is not all that important. they only stick around when they want something you have, act like they care for a short while so as not to reveal their real intentions which is even done out of obligation, pretend having your best interest at heart, and the next minute they are gone with the wind. family sucks! we should watch out for people instead.
Bro, you still don't understand. going out of the house is a nightmare let alone entering the streets. since the dawn of this year, i have left the confines of my room for not-so-many times. people just seem to hate me for no reason which is why i said that it has something to do with my genes. maybe something is wrong with my face, i don't know i. anybody i have come across hated me without even speaking with me. something must be with wrong with me. i am scared of stepping out. i can't even look at people without assuming an awkward disposition. i am dying and my family don't bother. they only desire that their only son go to school, get a job and make some money. yes i am the only son in my family. when i talk no one understands. my sisters are only interested in watching telemundos and discussing fashion. my dad is a jerk. life has dealt me a heavy blow. i knew too well that coming to the internet wouldn't help my situation, no one can understand but i just needed to type.
i am dying
You are right I don't fully understand your situation, but from you said so far it is weighing you down, you "feel" there is no solution in sight. All these makes it clear that you are human.
Coming to the internet is not such a bad idea after all, people here may not understand BUT they've shown concern for you in their own little ways even without knowing you. I know you are strong, this ideas and feelings of ending it will pass. Something must have triggered it recently, just hold on and draw on the strenght from within you, it will pass.
I don't have all the details, even if I do, I may still not understand your feelings, because I am not you. Just stay alive, don't hurt yourself. Promise yourself that you'll be strong to the end, that you wont surrender even if the problem persists.
I am not good at this, but I am only trying to help. So forgive my lack of understanding of how you feel, I am only trying to help like everyone else that have commented on this issue.
I suggest that since you think there is no way out of this predicament, that you should just learn how to live "happily" with it, you my brother can make that choice.
Keep typing, express yourself freely as you have done today, take life one day after another. You my brother deserves to be happy, you can be happy and you will be happy if you don't surrender.
I am just a pm away if you need to talk off this page. I hope to see you here or tomorrow and other days, months and years ahead. Stay strong, because you are stronger than you even know.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by youngestmilly: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op wa wetin happen gangan health issues?
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
Jesus is a wonderful redeemer, he will redeem u if u give him a chance
frustratedguy:

i am beyond redemption
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by IHate9jerians(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
frustratedguy:

Thanks a lot. However i still maintain that there's no solution to my problem just the way anyone can't change his or her gender and so is left with no option than to live like that. unless magic does exist, but then again, magic can't do everything.
i disagree with you. family is not all that important. they only stick around when they want something you have, act like they care for a short while so as not to reveal their real intentions which is even done out of obligation, pretend having your best interest at heart, and the next minute they are gone with the wind. family sucks! we should watch out for people instead.
Bro, you still don't understand. going out of the house is a nightmare let alone entering the streets. since the dawn of this year, i have left the confines of my room for not-so-many times. people just seem to hate me for no reason which is why i said that it has something to do with my genes. maybe something is wrong with my face, i don't know i. anybody i have come across hated me without even speaking with me. something must be with wrong with me. i am scared of stepping out. i can't even look at people without assuming an awkward disposition. i am dying and my family don't bother. they only desire that their only son go to school, get a job and make some money. yes i am the only son in my family. when i talk no one understands. my sisters are only interested in watching telemundos and discussing fashion. my dad is a jerk. life has dealt me a heavy blow. i knew too well that coming to the internet wouldn't help my situation, no one can understand but i just needed to type.
i am dying
You may not believe it but i understand every single word you typed on this thread because i have felt the exact same way for many years.I would have killed myself many years ago but i haven't been able to because deep down in my heart,i am a coward.I greatly admire those who kill themselves because i wish i had their courage.I am goodlooking,financially buoyant and likable but i hate my existence and humankind in general.Why should i exist when i never asked to be born?Why do people struggle and chase things through life when they will all eventually die?What difference will it make if i die today or sixty years from today?I view death as freedom from this mess of a prison called life and its only a few people like you and i that realize it
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by jashar(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
... I have no words for the OP, at least I tried reaching out to him yesterday.

But you @ dasensible1 are a star.

Stick around long enough... good things will come your way.

I have you in mind.

Peace of the Lord.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by dasensible1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
@op, hope you are still here?
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by dasensible1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:
... I have no words for the OP, at least I tried reaching out to him yesterday.

But you @ dasensible1 are a star.

Stick around long enough... good things will come your way.

I have you in mind.

Peace of the Lord.
Thanks Sis, it's good we all tried to help op, I just hope and pray it worked for him.
I am not a star sis, I am just an ordinary guy trying to help another guy in trouble, I believe that's what make life interesting.
May you live your dreams sis.
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
What if I told you there is no God. All your ranting is aimed at yourself because God dwells inside as God so you are God.

There is no outside force that controls your life. You are the only one responsible for your predicament
Re: Lamentations Of A Bitter Soul by Trudiee(f): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
frustrated guy.. my dear.. hunnie.

listen to me.

one thing u gotta understand about life is
LIFE'S A BITCH! If it were a slut, it d be easy.
Nothin comes easy in this life. Myself I've battled with depression for a while. I can't say i know what ure going through but bro.. u aint the only one.

You die tomorrow and then what!? ehee? I'm asking you. what next? You're forgotten. the rest of the world moves on. You might live in the hearts of the people who truly loved you but after a while.. give it 2 3 years. that's it. The earth forgets completely.

I wanna tell you right here, right now, if ure still alive and reading this..

You're loved. Someone truly and sincerely loves you. Nah brother.. they don't hate you. Not at all. Believe me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Gals Guys Go For When They Are Oppressed Wth Konji / Shameless Couple Caught Having S*x While Driving On Highway (video) / 8 Reasons Why You All Should Avoid Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.