Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (43006 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by timsdulcet: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
please be careful of what u say.this cannot be judged or criticised just anyhow.this is a spiritual case that needs to be treated so.this can't be envisaged to be false.God's ways are are unknown, he is awesome.the matter can only be understood by real men of God.mere people can,t figure it out.be quiet if you don't know what to say.be wise
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by philipgam(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2009
I will like to let every one knows that Bimbo is in hell as written in all pages of the news papers. Let us change our ways for real and not to be in her shoe, knowing the reality after death. So many have been shown the heaven and horror of hell as record in the Bible. BEWARE Hell Is Real Heaven Is Real
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2009
Burgundy:

First of all, i'd like to say that all those who are using insultive words agianst prophet obadare, i feel really sorry for you 'cos the bible says that the only sin that will not be 4given you is the sin of blasphemy.

Secondly, why is everyone just concentrating on the part of the story that says bimbo odukoya is in hell? The story also claimed that prophet obadare was told by God to disband his church and return to the original CAC congregation. Let us use this as the criteria to know whether the story is true or false, if he indeed closes down his church, then the story is true. If he doesn't, then the story is false.

But as for me, Hell or no Hell, i have learnt the lesson God wants learnt from all this and it is, let us all walk with God uprightly and truthfully. The bible says: WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING. Don't follow any pastor, just follow wot is in the bible'cos on the judgemnet day, everyone is going to stand individually before the ALMIGHTY GOD!

Now to those of you who say wearing of trousers is not in the bible, have u not come across the scripture that says women should not put on men's clothing, we all know from time immemorial that trousers is men's clothing, then they started making trousers for women, i think christians should stop choosing parts of the bible they want to obey and parts they want to disobey, if head covering and wearing of men's apparel is not important, y is it in the bible? some say it was paul who said it but the bible says not a word of God in the bible will drop to the ground and all scripture is giving by the inspiration from God. So wot are we talking about?

Blasphemy of the Holy spirit and not blasphemy of th 'holy' Obadare. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2009
Burgundy:

First of all, i'd like to say that all those who are using insultive words agianst prophet obadare, i feel really sorry for you 'cos the bible says that the only sin that will not be 4given you is the sin of blasphemy.

Secondly, why is everyone just concentrating on the part of the story that says bimbo odukoya is in hell? The story also claimed that prophet obadare was told by God to disband his church and return to the original CAC congregation. Let us use this as the criteria to know whether the story is true or false, if he indeed closes down his church, then the story is true. If he doesn't, then the story is false.

But as for me, Hell or no Hell, i have learnt the lesson God wants learnt from all this and it is, let us all walk with God uprightly and truthfully. The bible says: WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING. Don't follow any pastor, just follow wot is in the bible'cos on the judgemnet day, everyone is going to stand individually before the ALMIGHTY GOD!

Now to those of you who say wearing of trousers is not in the bible, have u not come across the scripture that says women should not put on men's clothing, we all know from time immemorial that trousers is men's clothing, then they started making trousers for women, i think christians should stop choosing parts of the bible they want to obey and parts they want to disobey, if head covering and wearing of men's apparel is not important, y is it in the bible? some say it was paul who said it but the bible says not a word of God in the bible will drop to the ground and all scripture is giving by the inspiration from God. So wot are we talking about?
Yawns and Falls Off The Sofa
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Profkenny1(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2009
There are many intellectual idiots in Nigeria.why don't we confirm a story before carrying it about?
Immediately I heard the story, I told my dad who is a superitendent in CAC,then he called his friend,another Pastor(Pastor Kehinde) in CAC,who is close to daddy Obadare;when he(Pastor Kehinde) asked Obadare,the latter said it was all lies,that he didn't see and say anything.
Also,my friend that attends Life Oasis church in Oshogbo,said their pastor (Rev Olusola Areogun) said immediately he heard the story too ,he called his pastor in Akure to confirm from Prophet Obadare at WOSEM,Akure.On getting there,they said baba is in USA for medical treatment,so he collected his number to confirm from daddy obadare.when he asked Obadare,he said he didn't see and say anything that it was all lies from jobless people!
so Nigerians let's see visions that will better our lives not rubbish visions, [hiss],
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sarmy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
If some people are already in hell, where is the devil the master of all evil, in hell or still on earth.

If still on earth, I thought hell originally was meant for the devil and his angels, why would he continue to rule the world while his victims will enter hell before him.

xtianity
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by zmurda(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2010
where is hell?
there is no hell. why una de deceive una self. the only hell is Nigeria if we dont change it for the better.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by SisiKill1: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
Oh i guess since the great Prof Kenny's daddy knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who shines Obadare's Assistant's shoes. . . he's justified in calling people idiots.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by tomibello: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2010
i think we should really confirm stories before we open our mouths to share them, all these things were never said in the first place. THEY ARE ALL LIES!!!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sure4live(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
Our God is not a partial God. He said in His word 'Without holiness no one will see the Lord. Do you know that this christian race we are into is not for the mighty and the word of the Lord is complete Be careful let not the first become the Last. What is just see in her case is that God has not count her worthy for the most precious gift i.e eternal life. you only see her on tv. but God sees all in all. what i can see is that every body should learn how to be the pastor,Prophet of his or herself.
read 1cor. 12:10
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by just4favou: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
Bimbo Odukoya: Report on Obadare, a fabrication – CAC pastor
By THERESA ONWUGHALU
Friday, December 25, 2009
More Stories on This Section

More facts have emerged on the controversial publications about Apostle Timothy Obadare’s four days death, his resurrection, his vision of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in hell as well as the CAC division.
Assistant General Superintendent of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), Apostle Jimmy Olufemi Alabi has thrown more light on why the reports should not be relied upon.

The minister, who said the church was weary about the false allegations, dismissed them as malicious and slanderous write-ups.
In an interview with Daily Sun, Alabi, who is also the Patron of CAC, Obadare Centre Assembly, Agege, Lagos, said that Obadare was never in coma or hospitalised. “Okay, if he died, where did he die? Was it in Nigeria or abroad?” The cleric asked rhetorically.
Alabi, who was accompanied by the Assembly Pastor, Akin Aikulola, and Pastor Akin Alabi, pointed out that there was nothing true about the stories.

The publication is malicious
We are very much disturbed about the publications. According to them, Apostle Obadare died and rose after four days later and that he saw the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in hell and a number of other allegations. The news is not fair, it is not balance, it is malicious as well as slanderous.

Apostle Obadare did not die
Apostle Obadare did not die for four days. He had never died. He is alive, advanced in age and no longer conduct revival as he used to do. However, the magazine fabricated story and has published twice the same story yet no confirmation from the family. Nobody spoke to the family; nobody spoke to any pastor of the church or the ministry. Authorities of the Christ Apostolic Church were not cited. That of WOSEM, which is the evangelical arm of CAC was not contacted too. No family source was contacted or quoted.

Incredible source
They made wide allegations, the source is not credible. It said the pastor of the Redeemed Church of God was with us. No name was mentioned. To the best of my knowledge, the Redeemed Church has over 5000 pastors worldwide yet no name was mentioned. No branch or parish was mentioned. There was no reference to name or identity. So the source is fake.

Obadare never met Bimbo Odukoya
Also, the allegation was made that Obadare claimed to have met Pastor Odukoya’s wife in hell. I want to say that for someone who has worked closely with Apostle Obadare for the past 28 years, and as the Chairman of the National Publicity Committee of the Ministry, Papa never had contact with the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. They never met. He had never met her while she was alive. The person you have never met or known, to see the person and recognise her, is ridiculous. It is not true.

Division in CAC
What is more, there is also insinuation that Baba divided CAC; he should go back and return WOSEM to CAC. It should be known that till today, Apostle Obadare is the General Evangelist of the Christ Apostolic Church worldwide. He has not left CAC.
Secondly, WOSEM is the evangelical arm of CAC and has existed for 35 years. It organises crusades and does evangelism and if any church is founded, it is Christ Apostolic Church, where it is correctly called, Christ Apostolic Church, Obadare Centre. I can assure you that this church was founded through the evangelical activities of Obadare, through WOSEM. WOSEM is under CAC, Lion of Judah is also under CAC.

Obadare’s reaction
Baba is in the US now. When he heard all these, he was surprised and has committed everything to God.

For the Odukoya’s family
As for Pastor Odukoya, there is no contact. No message was received and none was sent.

Visitors to the church
People are coming around to ask questions and they are being told the truth. They are being made to know that, this newspaper is telling lies. They tell any lie just to sell their papers.

Advice to the public
They should be careful of what they buy and read in order not to be misguided.

On the government
We should pray for our president for quick recovery. Anybody can fall sick at any time. The constitution should be allowed to take its course. The constitution should be followed accordingly while we are praying for him. This government should not come to a halt. There are provisions in the constitution for any president who is unable to attend to his duty.

Please i want you all to read the above write up from Sun.all the informations about seeing Pastor Bimbo in hell are false.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by deb(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2010
[size=16pt]IT IS A RUMOUR. OBADARE DENIED THE RUMOUR AND EVEN CURSED THE RUMOUR MONGER:[/size]
see:
http://timelessnewspaper.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=77:obadare-%E2%80%9Cmy-death-and-bimbo-odukoya-in-hell-story-is-%E2%80%98a-total-lie%E2%80%99-and-fabricated-%E2%80%98nonsense%E2%80%99%E2%80%9D&Itemid=12
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by manlebe: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
oh ma gosh, what a story
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Maykelly(f): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=20pt]Please you that are living today , you that are furtunate to see today, RESPECT MRS. BIMBO ODUKOYA (PASTOR) GIVE GOD THAT RESPECT - AND RESPECT HER EFFORTS WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE, RESPECT ALSO HER FAMILY. and stop dying and seeing Hell fire. Please stop MESSING this woman's name.[/size]
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Kay17: 2:21am On Apr 17, 2010
but what if it true? you are marveled by her so much, that you can not imagine in hell?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by 5solas(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
Please let us remember God's word concerning dead believers (no, who sleep):
1 Thess. 4:
13 ¶ But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1Cor 15:58 ¶ Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by 19417able: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Can you introduce the prophet, prophetess, abi na Hell journalist to me so that i will know where my great grand parents are? cry grin wink cool grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
either rumour or not, I don't even see the reason why this should affect anyone, live your life right simples,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by broswilli: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ignorance Makes Us to Talk too much and Listen too much. Jude 1:7 talks about Sodom and Gomorrah set as an example of those suffering the judgement of everlasting fire. What is an example? An example is something you can see and learn from. We can see that Sodom and Gomorrah is completely non existent. Everlasting fire means complete non existence NO HOPE FOR RESURRECTION. WHEN PEOPLE SAY THESE THINGS THEY DENY THE HOPE OF RESURRECTION.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by kaytor: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2012
braine: If people are already in Hell, then what the HECK is the judgement day for?

Hell shall give out the dead in it for judgement, don t you read the bible?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Yornandrew: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
BEING A RELIGIOUS LEADER MEANS MUCH CARE SO THAT YOU WON'T BE SIDETRACKED OR FALL
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dinoiyke: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Lolladey: i do believe the guy, but how come it was only Pastor Bimbo that he saw in hell. hin family no dey there? or did he die purposely just so that he can know the precise place Pastor Bimbo is in? f, l
the man googled bimbo when he landed in hell
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Yornandrew: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2013
It is either heaven or hell, whether christian, pagan, jew, greek, barbarians, musician, pastor, evangelist, bishop, chorister, prayer warrior, politician, reverend father, boy, girl, female, male, american, nigerian, ghanian, whoever you are, wherever you are from or whatever position you occupy, it is either your name is written in the book of life or not.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by holypower(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Godmother: God!!! I heard this few days ago and I couldnt stop crying. Its in papers everywhere. I just pray that its not true
weep for yourself who is still alive than weeping for the dead. Live a pure and live a good CHRISTlike lifestyle and not a worldly lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by goldedprince: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Godmother:
Well, a man said he died, went to hell because of his sins and saw her there. Then he was granted pardon by God to come to earth to warn the whole world about the reality of hell undecided undecided undecided
Did he take selfie??
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Kay17:
   so we receive news from hell too. are there special newspapers for that? hell and heaven are simply unhealthy products of imaginations of man.  Bimbo is gone forever, she is neither in hell or heaven. different religions produce different ends; they fail to grapple with the stark realities of death rather they want to believe in PINK unicorns.

Are you still an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Kay17: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you still an atheist?

Suffered a conversion
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Kay17:

Suffered a conversion

Oh really?
What made you convert and what religion do you practice now?

Sorry for being inquisitive
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2019
anddrewz:
You people will not let the dead rest in peace?

The man that came back from hell, did he not see his father, grand father and great grand father in hell too?
He was able to identify only Pastor Bimbo!

[size=18pt]Fanatics! and madness of the highest order[/size]

*hiss and leave the thread

What do you know? You better continue riding your bicycle on the street with pant
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by princevinco(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Godmother:
Well, a man said he died, went to hell because of his sins and saw her there. Then he was granted pardon by God to come to earth to warn the whole world about the reality of hell undecided undecided undecided

It is only gullible people that can believe the man's story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.