Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (43000 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by olakintanj(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
i believe God knows the best, even the bible says, at the last day, some will say in your name we cast out demons and perform miracles, but God will say to some i know you not, you wokers of iniquity and be cast into the ever lasting fire. but that is not to say the woman went to hell. i believe when we shall see God we shall known the truth. and I think the major thing now should be where are we aslo going to, Heaven or Hell fire?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Halliema(f): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
nawao dis is so fuuuuuuuuuny , nairand is such an interesting community i must say, the contributions are so hilarious.bt lets all knw dat we r all talking abt smeones wife,mother,sister,friend,and MENTOR, pastors in nigeria sha.they never stop yarning dust. God help us all, PM concentrates on ridiculus shit i must say.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by NarrowWay: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Dear ALL,

Please, take note of the following points:

1.) People should forget about those in HELL or not; but be challenged by such revelation to carry out personal self-examination. Am I sure my name is in the book of life or not?

2.) People should avoid the trics of the devil in this matter. Don't be blinded by the devil from seeing the lessons to learn from such revelation.

3.) When God chose to annoint David as the king, he was the least qualified by human ranking. But, God does not see like thhe way we human see: we tends to look at the outward thins (people's outward santimonious lives, charisma, religious works, ministarial successes, paying of tithes and offerings, etc). But, God's qualification of HEAVEN is deeper than that (Deep inward conversion and hatred for sins; daily and transparent Holy and Righteous life- For without Holiness no man shall see the LORD-Heb 12:14; I John 3:9 says Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin).

4.) Be prepared, for the narrow way contains just the few, while the broad waycontains the bandwagon of sinners!

5.) REPENT and be Converted: Many go to churches and do one work or another in the house of God without a definite christian experience of Conversion and Daily victorious living over sin, there is no sinning christians.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ibkash: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2009
This news look very unpalatable to hear of a reknown and a celebrated christian conference speaker, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in hell but you readers and contributors who are conderming the story, but i believe if it were to be the opposite you'll 've applauded Prophet Obadare, but mind you the Prophet of God only delivers the messages he was sent and for you all to repent and change your ways to Godly ways. As the saying goes the 'truth is bitter'
Don't forget the story of the richman and Lazarus in the Holy Bible, a story told by Jesus Christ himself (Luke 16:19-31), on how the richman found himself in Hell and Lazarus in Heaven.
Note, Prophet Obadare Is not a Prophet of doom, but a Prophet of God, believe this story and let it turn your life around in a Godly way.
Reminder, ''ONCE DEAD IT'S JUDGEMENT''
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by NarrowWay: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2009
Thanks Ib Kash,

Nigerians 'love' sweet messages too much. People don't like messages like that of Prophet Jeremiah, whom the children of Israel persecuted because of so-called mesage of doom.

If the man had said he saw so and so in Heaven (in fact, majority of church-goers in heaven), people would have applauded him.

Truth is always bitter! That's why many Nigerian church-goers like going to assemblies where they only preach mudane things (preachers of bread and butter, investment and making of millions, marrying, dancing, dining and winning, etc); they hardly warn people about the danger of HELL.

No wonder, many Nigerian "churches" are mere for fashion display where male an female compete in the kind of hairdo (permming). Many "churches" are like disco halls,where females (especialy) do not have regard fortheir gender values, they expose everyhing that is supposed tobe covered, without rebook from thei so-called pastors.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by glt: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
whether pastor bimbo is in hell or she's in haeven only God knows and we'll have to see everythig clearly on judgement because it is not for us to jugde but to God but all i will just say is tha know whom you believe and hold on to what you believe and remember that it has been appointed unto a man to die ONCE and after that is judgement. therefore accept Jesus Christ as your own Lord and personal saviour and forget about someone who is in heaven or hell but face your own dear life. DO THAT NOW BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by glt: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
All i no be say EJO NBE LORUN
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by marychizo: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Prophet Obadare is a man of God I love and respect so much as well as Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, both of them have contributed to Christianity in their various way as per their calling.

Pastor Bimbo in Mini Skirt: I have never seen pastor bimbo in mini skirt, I don’t think I have seen her wearing any cloth below her knee. Good, she is a powerful dresser because of her back ground but she does not do it to the other side, and I want us to believe that the CAC does not approve of this type of dressing despite we know that most of their pastor children only behave most holy while at home but when they get to school, they become another thing.

I believe that what Prophet Obadare saw was his imagination about her, I know cause of his blessed eyes sight he has never seen pastor bimbo, but, most have been told that her denomination dresses any how(because that was what the CAC believe)

If pastor bimbo is in hell fire as baba obadare has rightly said, and had it been that baba did not resurrect, he too will be in hell fire by now(his offences are also in the newspaper), it also mean that baba received grace that was not extended to pastor bimbo.

If it is like that, why are we going to church? Why cant we just sit at home and do what pleases us for only GRACE is required to go to heaven which can be given to anybody whether Christian, Muslim or traditionalist.

If pastor bimbo can go to hell and baba obadare can also go the hell(because GRACE was extended to him, to come back to life) which means ( ORUNMILA: ORUN LO MA MO ENI TO MA LA)

And I don’t believe it is good for Christian doom to spread evil report about themselves.

Also, if CAC, did not come back as one fold i.e LION OF JUDAH COME, ETC ,COME BACK TO CAC, WE KNOW WHERE BABA TOO WILL EVENTUALLY GO
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by NarrowWay: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
Matt:7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matt:7:22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matt:7:23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those verses are the statements of Jesus Christ. It seems to me that many do not believe them.

Many would do wonderful works (casting out of devils, prophesying, etc), and yet on the last day would be rejected by Christ! That is the bitter truth.

Now let's learn the following from Papa's revelations:

1.) It wasn't a dream, neither was it a prophecy. It was revealed to him after his death.

2.) He himself said he was not allowed entry into heaven, that means he mentioned about the negative side of his own (not the sweet side).

3.) God must have probably given him the privilege to see the wonam in question so as to send message to all of us still here on earth.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by whobethat: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
In the story of the richman and Lazarus in the Holy Bible, a story told by Jesus Christ himself (Luke 16:19-31), on how the richman found himself in Hell and Lazarus in Heaven as mentioned by ib_kash, the richman made a  request to come back to life so he warm his brothers. He was refused. Read the whole story in the bible to find out why he was refused.

Nobody dies and ever comes back to life for whatever reason.

No human being is without one form of sin or another. If there is such a person then he/she should have gone to the cross to die for the human race and not Jesus. The bible says 'there is none righteous, no not one'.

Bimbo cannot be in hell for the simple reason that she had and believed in the finished work of Christ.

There is no need to create fear in people by saying you died, went to hell and saw soso and so. This is not the 'good news' that Christ said we should go and spread and convince people to repent and accept Him.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
I don't believe it. I sounds more like a thought than reality. He probably thinks she's there and didn't actually see her there. undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by oluphilip(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2009
I was at her funeral service and if u were there, u would know that heaven is real, my dear sister is resting on d bossom of her lord Jesus christ, we that are alive should be more concerned about our eternal destinies, 5 mins after u die, where would you be, Jesus Saves!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Walency(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
May GOD forgive ds people.Pastor Bimbo Odukoya was a wonderful person and a life changer.She's in Heaven and there's nothing anybody can do about that.May her soul Rest in Peace
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by bongoman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
coolbadare did not die and go to hell, he was shown the vission of hell i guess, coz if he had die he wouldnt have woken up again. People, dont be foolish and ingnoramous, he might have trully seen the vission. It's true Hell and heaven are really real!!!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by icycool84: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
The Bible in Acts 17:11 tells us that the Christians in Berea were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica because 1) they received the word with great eagerness 2) They examined the scriptures everyday to see if what Paul said was true (NIV). Unfortunately we christians of nowadays are too lazy to follow their example, we simply swallow and digest whatever our pastors and prophets say without going back to the scriptures. We forget that Paul said in Gal 1:8-9 that even if he or an angel from heaven preaches another gospel other than what he preached or what we accepted, let the person be accursed. This therefore means that it is possible for a trusted prophet of God to come with a deceptive message e.g. Balaam (Num 22-24, 31:16) because they are afterall human and prone to errors. It does not matter who the messenger is, what matters is if the message is in line with what the word of God says.

What gospel did we accept? John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosever BELIEVES in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” What gospel did Paul preach? “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10.9) See also Acts 16: 31. Prophet Obadare's message is "another gospel" which says that in addition to us believing in Jesus, we must dress in a certain way and adhere to certain hair-styles in order to make heaven. This is contrary to the message of Jesus Christ. We as christians must be careful not to let anyone corrupt us from the simplicity that is in Christ with a different message (2 Cor. 11:3-4), …,  lest we be blown away by every wind of doctrine (Eph 4:14)  
There are very many unbiblical things about this message, (some of which have already been addressed) but I'll summarise by asking a few questions and encouraging us to search the scriptures. Replies are welcome. Remember that the Bible is our manual.  It is complete and is given by the inspiration of God (2Tim 3:16).

1. Did anyone in the Bible die and then get a 2nd chance to go back to earth and amend his ways? Heb 9:27, Lk. 20:21, Gal. 2:6

2. Do believers go to heaven i.e. where Jesus is when they die? John 14:3, 1Cor 15:51-52, 1Sam 28:11-13

3. Is there any instance in the Bible of someone going from the dead to warn the living? Lk. 16:27-31

4. From the scriptures, is it possible for someone to go from heaven to hell? Lk.16:26, John 3:13

5. Did God ever reveal to anyone in the Bible what was happening in heaven or hell at the time. Rev 1:1 tells us that the revelation was “of things to shortly take place” i.e. future events not past or present.

6. Is it possible for a prophet of God to deliver a false message? Num. 22-24, 31:16, Ezek. 31: 1-9 (These were prophets of the house of Israel)

In conclusion we must be careful of those who “teach as doctrines the commandment of men” Is. 29:13, Matt. 15: 9, Col 2:18-23. I hope we all find the time to go into the scriptures to answer the questions raised. The issue is not whether or not Pastor Bimbo is in hell. This is not an impossibility, because God alone knew the state of her heart at the time of her death. The issue is whether or not her dressing, hairdos etc. could have landed her there. My Bible doesn’t tell me that, so forgive me, but I choose to believe my Bible over any man of God or god of men as the case may be. Judge for yourself
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
Somewhere in the book of Songs says 'take us the little foxes that SPOIL the vine'. It's usually the little things that cut us off. A little not wearing the right cloth for the occasion, as told in the parable by Jesus. A little talk or strike by Moses, this little things can sure produce eternal consequences. Don't be deluded to think, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. If you think you're standing, better be careful. Many will strive to enter but will not. WATCH.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by BarbDeWyre: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2009
icycool84:

The Bible in Acts 17:11 tells us that the Christians in Berea were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica because 1) they received the word with great eagerness 2) They examined the scriptures everyday to see if what Paul said was true (NIV). Unfortunately we christians of nowadays are too lazy to follow their example, we simply swallow and digest whatever our pastors and prophets say without going back to the scriptures. We forget that Paul said in Gal 1:8-9 that even if he or an angel from heaven preaches another gospel other than what he preached or what we accepted, let the person be accursed. This therefore means that it is possible for a trusted prophet of God to come with a deceptive message e.g. Balaam (Num 22-24, 31:16) because they are afterall human and prone to errors. It does not matter who the messenger is, what matters is if the message is in line with what the word of God says.

What gospel did we accept? John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosever BELIEVES in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” What gospel did Paul preach? “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10.9) See also Acts 16: 31. Prophet Obadare's message is "another gospel" which says that in addition to us believing in Jesus, we must dress in a certain way and adhere to certain hair-styles in order to make heaven. This is contrary to the message of Jesus Christ. We as christians must be careful not to let anyone corrupt us from the simplicity that is in Christ with a different message (2 Cor. 11:3-4), …,  lest we be blown away by every wind of doctrine (Eph 4:14)  
There are very many unbiblical things about this message, (some of which have already been addressed) but I'll summarise by asking a few questions and encouraging us to search the scriptures. Replies are welcome. Remember that the Bible is our manual.  It is complete and is given by the inspiration of God (2Tim 3:16).

1. Did anyone in the Bible die and then get a 2nd chance to go back to earth and amend his ways? Heb 9:27, Lk. 20:21, Gal. 2:6

2. Do believers go to heaven i.e. where Jesus is when they die? John 14:3, 1Cor 15:51-52, 1Sam 28:11-13

3. Is there any instance in the Bible of someone going from the dead to warn the living? Lk. 16:27-31

4. From the scriptures, is it possible for someone to go from heaven to hell? Lk.16:26, John 3:13

5. Did God ever reveal to anyone in the Bible what was happening in heaven or hell at the time. Rev 1:1 tells us that the revelation was “of things to shortly take place” i.e. future events not past or present.

6. Is it possible for a prophet of God to deliver a false message? Num. 22-24, 31:16, Ezek. 31: 1-9 (These were prophets of the house of Israel)

In conclusion we must be careful of those who “teach as doctrines the commandment of men” Is. 29:13, Matt. 15: 9, Col 2:18-23. I hope we all find the time to go into the scriptures to answer the questions raised. The issue is not whether or not Pastor Bimbo is in hell. This is not an impossibility, because God alone knew the state of her heart at the time of her death. The issue is whether or not her dressing, hairdos etc. could have landed her there. My Bible doesn’t tell me that, so forgive me, but I choose to believe my Bible over any man of God or god of men as the case may be. Judge for yourself

Pardon me icycool, but that's a very dangerous thing to believe that the grace of God excuses us from His teachings and laws. Our initial and instant experience of salvation is just the beginning of a much more trying and tiring journey. There is no eternal security in the Bible and if you study the Bible well, you'd know God is a Father that wants to tell you the kind of food you eat (as seen with some of the laws he gave the children of Israel in Exodus and leviticus). When we look at the Pentateuch, we think these laws are unattainable and we fail to get the point that the details of the Laws are motivated by his desire to give His people the best.
That your hair-do, dressing doesn't matter to God is laughable, else why do we have scriptures like 1st or 2nd Tim 2:9.
Also for people who think that it is impossible for "Men of God" to go to hell, read Christ's verdict to the angels of the seven churches in Asia; ony two of the pastors passed!! So friends, our God is a consuming fire.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by bongoman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
sad sad @icycool8, it's so sad and surprising that just as much as you really know the Bible, so exactly are you so ignorant of what it(bible) teaches. Remember the book of revelation you cited was from John the beloved. John did not die but his spirit was translated to hell and heaven while his body remained in d ireland of pathmos-wilderness. He came back to live and wrote what he saw. It's true we all joke and make fun, but lets fear GOD
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2009
Has anyone gone up there to confirm yet
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by bongoman(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
We all like to make fun sometimes, but when it comes to the things of God, we should be serious and fear God!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by geolabious(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2009
I logged in into my facebook on the 3rd of December, 2009. After a long time in the traffic coming from the Fate Foundation Award night. I was surprised to see people commenting on the vision the world evangelist saw and shared publicly I believe. I did not get the full details of the vision I have to go to Google to get a link and have the full gist. I got this which I copied here without editing:

[b]“when I died I found myself at Heaven’s Gate, there I was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they added that Jesus did not wish to see me, I was told that He was displeased with the role I played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there I also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that I disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola,”

“to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasize what would happen to me if I disobeyed I was led to Hell’s Gate where I saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but I was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya I saw!, I blurted out to her ‘pastor what are you doing in this place?’, she replied ‘this is where I am o, they say it is because of my dressing, my mini skirts, my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people, please tell them to save themselves o!’, I have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo’s husband, taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church,”

Permit me to give my own view of the whole issue as it affects the entire Christian fold and the nation at large. We will start by doing a thorough analysis of the vision and then come out with conclusion whether the above is worth having a sleepless night over or it worth having a night vigil over.  I remember that when I was a small boy, we used to watch baba on the TV with the intro song that goes thus “di dun di dun loro re…” which mean your words are sweet… Baba was seriously held in high esteem then and miracles happened daily at the monthly night vigil organized by the same tagged “Olorun koseun ti”.

I was surprised those days to hear of the issues between baba and the CAC. They eventually took themselves to court and the eventual break up was the resolution then. Apparently baba was a great apostle to our generation. Moreover, I have been privileged to meet baba on two occasions at Ilesa and Ibadan respectively. This man is truly a man of God! Nevertheless does that mean that everything he says, must be taken hook, line and sinker?? We have to check from the scripture to verify the authenticity of that vision. Every vision and prophesy given must not contradict the scripture for a second.

On the other hand too, I was privileged to follow the ministry of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya while she was alive. I followed through all the avenues available to me at that time, tapes, CDs, Conferences, television, magazines which in turn took me to her church and eventually I was able to meet with her, we talked for close to 2hrs. All am saying is that I know the stuff she was made of before she died. I have to let you see that these two people involved are well known to me and I will not be bias but my OPINION shall be based on my scriptural knowledge, but I stand to be corrected in some of my views as nobody has entire biblical knowledge.

When i died i found myself at Heaven’s Gate…: this is the first thing that I will first address. Did baba died truly? Or he was caught up in a vision or trance? Robert Liadon saw heaven in a vision, Apostle Paul saw heaven too and some great people in the bible. You don’t need to die before you see heaven. Where do I get that from?  “And just as it is destined that each person dies only once and after that comes judgment, from” Heb. 9: 27 NLT. The rich man in the Bible, begged to come back and tell people what he has seen but he was rejected, do you think you have to die and rise up again before you can be taking seriously?

When i died i found myself at Heaven’s Gate, there i was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they…: I think the time has come for us Christians to stop thinking that all that we live for on earth is to get a mansion in heaven as a reward for our tolling on earth! Let us get back to the bible and read well and understand what the scripture is saying on that. Beside baba was not allowed to enter heaven, he was at the heaven’s gate and at the same time was showed the mansion! My question is, was the mansion adjacent the gate or opposite the gate maybe by the gate?

I was told that He was displeased with the role i played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there i also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that i disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola”… I do not have objection to this because I don’t really know the role baba played during the break up. When I was young I thought he was being persecuted. So this one is between him and God and the CAC leadership.

“to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasize what would happen to me if i disobeyed i was led to Hell’s Gate where i saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but i was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya i saw!, i blurted out to her ‘pastor what are you doing in this place?’, she replied ‘this is where i am o, they say it is because of my dressing, my mini skirts, my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people, please tell them to save themselves o!’, i have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo’s husband, taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church” [/b]This is the main issue here,  the pictures painted here is that pastor Bimbo went to hell because of “mini skirt, hair do and lifestyle”

1.   Where in the scriptures did we see Christians going to hell because of hair do or dressing? What is the bible says about that?

2.   Has anyone ever seen pastor Bimbo Odukoya on mini skirt before? I have not seen her but I will like to know if anyone has seen her with mini skirt before?

3.   What lifestyle got her hell’s ticket? This was someone who people gave their lives to Christ through her lifestyle of decency and spirituality.

4.   Hmm…. How will a statement like:

“Please if you can go back and tell my people, please tell them to save themselves o! That statement is not scriptural because nobody can save himself. God is the only one that could save his people, and I don’t think such heresy will come from God. Above all prophesies, visions and dreams are supposed to edify and take people closer to God according to 1Cor14:19-25

[b]20 Dear brothers and sisters don’t be childish in your understanding of these things. Be innocent as babies when it comes to evil, but be mature and wise in understanding matters of this kind. 21 It is written in the Scriptures,*“I will speak to my own people Through unknown languages and through the lips of foreigners. But even then, they will not listen to me,”*says the Lord. 22 So you see that speaking in tongues is a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is for the benefit of believers, not unbelievers. 23 Even so, if unbelievers or people who don’t understand these things come into your meeting and hear everyone talking in an unknown language, they will think you are crazy. 24 But if all of you are prophesying, and unbelievers or people who don’t understand these things come into your meeting, they will be convicted of sin, and they will be condemned by what you say. 25 As they listen, their secret thoughts will be laid bare, and they will fall down on their knees and worship God, declaring, “God is really here among you.”[/b]

In the actual sense, the last verse spelled it out well the unbelievers will say God is really here. However this dream, message, vision or prophesy I don’t even know what to call it, has even draw people back from God’s kingdom and unbelievers are even saying if a woman who served God with passion and dedication like that can go to hell then who can be saved? That is the question on people lips. God will not contradict Himself, if visions are to draw people closer to “God like I saw Heaven” by Robert Liadon did. They did not scare people out of God kingdom why will this one now push people to the other side of the kingdom?

This is my opinion, like I said earlier on that, I have been able to meet the two of them  and I know the stuff they are made of, having analyzed this message very well in the light of the scriptures I DON’T, THINK THIS IS COMING FROM BABA OBADARE and if it is true then…………
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sojnaija(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2009
Someone said "you don't know Obadare. What has he got to do with popularity?"

I should also ask "What has he gone to do in hell?"
Is this not a case of misinterpretation of a trance that the prophet went into?

The rich man who went to hell in the story of Lazarus, was not allowed to come back to warn his pple. Not even was Lazarus (a saint) allowed to come to sound a warning. Instead, it was said that the people on earth should listen to the preachers that are still alive!

Dont label God as a bad judge, God's word says old things are passed away and that he remembers the former things NO MORE!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Petal(f): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
Im really sorry but I dont understand, what has been happening? I have lost touch on what has been happening. Please can some1 be kind enuuf 2 fill me in?

Thank u.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Has anyone gone up there to confirm yet

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by icycool84: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2009
@BarbDéWyre The grace of God is not an excuse to live your life as you please, Paul said "Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid!" My point is that the message of the gospel which is faith in Jesus Christ for salvation has not changed. Paul clarified for us what the gospel of Jesus is in Rom 1:16 "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto[b]salvation to them that believe[/b]". Simple! This is evident by the thief at the cross who was saved by a simple statement of faith, and not his lifestyle or dressing. Going back to the Law of Moses on the issue of salvation is disregarding the reason for which Christ came. Paul says that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us and Christ Himself says that the law is fulfilled in these two commandments: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength and Love your neighbour as yourself. 1Tim 2:9 and 1Pet 3:3 are probably the most misinterpreted verses of scripture. Of course God does not expect you to parade naked or in indecent attire but the Spirit behind these scriptures is that we should be more concerned about adorning ourselves with godly character which is expected of women professing godliness than with gold and pearls and of course the part many people conveniently forget – braided hair. Does this mean you shouldn’t braid your hair? And I’m not talking about with extensions. The earlier verse says that the men should pray everywhere lifting up holy hands without wrath and doubting. Does that mean that men should literally go about raising their hands? Can we think for a second? The spirit gives life but the letter kills. All these rules and regulations, Paul describes as “self-imposed religion and false humility, having an appearance of wisdom but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh” Col. 2:23. Infact, I encourage you to read from v. 18 through to the end. My point is that the criteria for salvation have not changed because Jesus has not changed. It is the work of the Holy Spirit in us that will influence everything we do, including our dressing but whatever we do we must do in line with our consciences and not doubting, because Paul says that everything that is not from faith is sin. Rom 14:23. Once again, endeavour to read the whole chapter. I don’t believe in eternal security because Rev 3:5 tells us it is possible for people’s names to be blotted out of the book of life. I agree that the initial experience of salvation is the beginning of a journey, but that experience alone is enough to save you as we saw in the case of the thief at the cross and of course as Jesus (John 3:16) said and Paul re-iterated (Rom. 10:9). Everything after that is to accomplish our earthly assignment and get rewards or crowns or stars in heaven. The gifts of the Holy Spirit listed in 1 Cor. 12 the Bible tells us are for the edification of the body i.e. the church and not for salvation. Once again, we must be careful, Paul himself feared that our minds may be corrupted away from the simplicity that is in Christ with another message. 2Cor. 11:3-4
Another thing to note is that Prophet Obadare said he went to heaven and Jesus showed him his mansion but Jesus said in John 14:2-3 that in His father’s house are many mansions and He has gone to prepare a place for us. When He comes again He will take us to be with Him. He didn’t say when we die we will each go to our respective mansions. This is just one of the many fallacies of this message.

@bongoman, I don’t see the point of ur post cos u seem to be saying what I’m saying. Clarify if u may.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by wealthlift(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
Why should people joke with an issue like this?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dipo2much(m): 4:14am On Dec 13, 2009
sad
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dayotee2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
When i died i found myself at Heaven’s Gate, there i was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they…: I think the time has come for us Christians to stop thinking that all that we live for on earth is to get a mansion in heaven as a reward for our tolling on earth! Let us get back to the bible and read well and understand what the scripture is saying on that. Beside baba was not allowed to enter heaven, he was at the heaven’s gate and at the same time was showed the mansion! My question is, was the mansion adjacent the gate or opposite the gate maybe by the gate?

thanks bro for this.

My stand on this issue is simple, this is another gospel that paul warned against, what is the gospel in this? baba obadare did not die, which doctor confirmed him dead and why was his death not announced immediatly knowing his status in the xtain dom, he is one great preacher whose death news would have spread like fire and not the sillence audience it claim to have gotten.

Another thing about his claim is this: baba is blind, could not see and proberbly had never seen pastor bimbo on earth , how did he recognise her in hell? she has been gone for like 2 years now , the fire should have gotten some part of her face, how should he still recognice her even with evidence dat he didnt know her on earth, this means i will recognise Apostle paul without recognision when i get to heaven (if I ever get there)?

For conclusion: God is no resperter of person and his judgement is fair and true, if he will not spear pastor bimbo for wearing mini skirt which only a blind obadare saw, he will not spear a man who divided the gartering of the saints.

The is no truth in the vision, lets not forget: the devil can also show people vision, may God grant his saint the grace to deserve spirit.

Finally: it is important to state here that story of lazarus and the rich man was a parable, and it is to teach on the need to have treasures in heaven ,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Sonofpeace(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2009
This is'nt hilarious at all, How could one sport-out a single lady from multitude of millions? Also from my bible i was made to understand that hell fire burns with brimstone, so how do this pastor manage to stay in there before sporting pastor bimbo out without getting burnt, Its quite sad because this is a matter of eternal death, God help us!!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ONITEMI2: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sumbody went 2 hell and saw her? no wa o,so how did d person escape 4rm hell now? make nua no mind dem,na make papper sell dats all
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Virgo83(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2009
only god knows: obadare isn't that type looking for such cheap popularity. but everything is best known to the almighty god.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dankulife: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
been a pastor do not change ur personality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.