Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (42998 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by victorazy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
braine:

If people are already in Hell, then what the HECK is the judgement day for?

SEE U THIS GUY U NO DEY STUDY UR BIBLE. THERE ARE TWO JUDGMENTS (1) PERSONAL (2) GENERAL. THE 1ST ONE IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEATH WEN THE GRAIN WILL BE SEPARATED 4M THE CHAF AND THE CHAF WILL STAY IN HELL LIKE A CONDERMED CRIMINAL WAITING 4 D DAY OF HIS EXECUTION. WHILE THE 2ND ONE IS THE END OF THE WORLD 'RAPTURE' AND JESUS IS THE ONE DAT WILL COME 4DAT ONE (go to Proverbs) "STUDY UR BIBLE NOT READ UR BIBLE"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by AloyEmeka6: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
Like play like play this story is gaining ground. What sense does it make?. This obadare of a fool didn't see Abacha or Adedibu in hell so he can warn politicians rather he saw Bimbo Odukoya simply because she was wearing miniskirt as he put it?

"when i died i found myself at Heaven's Gate, there i was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they added that Jesus did not wish to see me, i was told that He was displeased with the role i played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there i also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that i disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola",

, "to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasise what would happen to me if i disobeyed i was led to Hell's Gate where i saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but i was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya i saw!, i blurted out to her 'pastor what are you doing in this place?', she replied 'this is where i am o, they say it is because of my dressing,my mini skirts,my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people,please tell them to save themselves o!', i have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo's husband,taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church",
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-354066.0.html
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Jeovy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
Make una allow the dead to rest abeg
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
Na wa for Naija, if na like this Naija don turn, who go pay me for being good citizen? Nobody dey believe again. We all are bleeped.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by victorazy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
ONE THING I BELIEVED IS DAT "THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE CAN NEVER PERISH" AS A LITTLE GOD, U HAVE DOMINION OVER DEATH AND U MUST KNOW D SEASON OF UR DEATH "JESUS KNEW HIS DAY" IS NEVER AN ACCIDENT (Pls, am not the judge just speaking d truth).
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mafolayomi(f): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
smiley smiley smiley. i have one of the papers here with me. he said he saw her in hell and asked her, ''Pastor what ar u doing here, and she said hnmmmmm thats how i see it o, they said because i use to wear mini skirt and use to make ungodly hair styles. please when go back and inform my pple to start watching there ways o''. grin grin. The paper also made mentioned that billions of naira was discovered in her account after her death, that she was even dating Gov Bola Tinubu, she was dating Tinubu and Tinubu's wife still attends fountain of life church
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Carlosein(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
Here we go again
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by victorazy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
mafolayomi:

smiley smiley smiley. i have one of the papers here with me. he said he saw her in hell and asked her, ''Pastor what ar u doing here, and she said hnmmmmm thats how i see it o, they said because i use to wear mini skirt and use to make ungodly hair styles. please when go back and inform my pple to start watching there ways o''. grin grin. The paper also made mentioned that billions of naira was discovered in her account after her death, that she was even dating Gov Bola Tinubu, she was dating Tinubu and Tinubu's wife still attends fountain of life church

IF THE STORY IS TRUE, HER OFFENS ARE EVEN TU MUCH CUZ ONLY ONE SIN CAN LEAD U TO HELL.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sammie256: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
my advice is that it is not everything you hear that u respond to be careful of what u respond to
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by foyeks2001(f): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
pls lets leave the dead alone
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ayomidej(f): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Don't let anyone deceive you, when we all die you will know who is in heaven or hell. grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
this is a lesson to evry 1 to be careful
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Phemmmy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hey,i fear the people of this world o.infact am afraid of people's opinion about her.

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by spikedcylinder: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lol, this is some funny a$$ piece of crap! grin grin grin

People won't have visions that will make their lives better, they will be seeing people in all sorts of places.
Is Obadare not a blind fellow? Or he gained his sight in hell?

Chai o! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by oamon: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
ugonna245:

PM News Who reads that piece of trash
macfunkky:

who knows? it is only God that can tell that o but that man that publish such as he been to hell or Heaven to confirm it is only that we save we human how will you believe that you had better stop crying

Any other credible NEWS paper apart from PM News?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol, this is some funny a$$ piece of crap! grin grin grin

People won't have visions that will make their lives better, they will be seeing people in all sorts of places.
Is Obadare not a blind fellow? Or he gained his sight in hell?

Chai o! cheesy grin cheesy grin

So you mean he wouldn't gain his sight in hell?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by victorazy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
ayomidej:

Don't let anyone deceive you, when we all die you will know who is in heaven or hell. grin
OK MY DEAR MEKE U WAIT WELL-WELL
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ow11(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
victorazy:

SEE U THIS GUY U NO DEY STUDY your BIBLE. THERE ARE TWO JUDGMENTS (1) PERSONAL (2) GENERAL. THE 1ST ONE IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEATH WEN THE GRAIN WILL BE SEPARATED 4M THE CHAF AND THE CHAF WILL STAY IN HELL LIKE A CONDERMED CRIMINAL WAITING 4 D DAY OF HIS EXECUTION. WHILE THE 2ND ONE IS THE END OF THE WORLD 'RAPTURE' AND JESUS IS THE ONE DAT WILL COME 4DAT ONE (go to Proverbs) "STUDY your BIBLE NOT READ your BIBLE"

As far as you are concerned, what you wrote is correct and valid. . and you claim to STUDY the bible  embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by hymen(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
I'm sure this has already been thoroughly thrashed here :
Its amazing how people can't reason clearly when it comes to anything that has to do with religion,is it surprising when someone can actually blow himself up in a public place believing,he will be rewarded.
Human beings have always being fascinated by the after-life from time immemorial, one only needs to review the lives of ancient Egyptians.
Now back to the story:
KEKE-911:

How pastor Obadare met Bimbo Odukoya in hell fire. Warning to everybody.
"when i died i found myself at Heaven's Gate, there i was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they added that Jesus did not wish to see me, i was told that He was displeased with the role i played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there i also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that i disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola",
, "to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasise what would happen to me if i disobeyed i was led to Hell's Gate where i saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but i was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya i saw!, i blurted out to her 'pastor what are you doing in this place?', she replied 'this is where i am o, they say it is because of my dressing,my mini skirts,my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people,please tell them to save themselves o!', i have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo's husband,taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church",
1. The said prophet Obadare if indeed he said it is blind pray tell me how he spotted her from the midst of all the torment in hell fire?
2. Quoting 'her' "they said it was because of my mini skirt. . . ." who are the 'they' has the kingdom of God now become a guardroom or something?
3. From what he said, God & pastor Babalola (CAC)were angry with him - is there really anger in heaven? So he had the rare privilege of being sent to Heaven & hell at the same time - No such precedence in the Bible.
4. God forgave him for splitting a whole church for close to 30 years & could not forgive pastor Bimbo for putting on mini skirt, make up etc?
victorazy:

SEE U THIS GUY U NO DEY STUDY your BIBLE. THERE ARE TWO JUDGMENTS (1) PERSONAL (2) GENERAL. THE 1ST ONE IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEATH WEN THE GRAIN WILL BE SEPARATED 4M THE CHAF AND THE CHAF WILL STAY IN HELL LIKE A CONDERMED CRIMINAL WAITING 4 D DAY OF HIS EXECUTION. WHILE THE 2ND ONE IS THE END OF THE WORLD 'RAPTURE' AND JESUS IS THE ONE DAT WILL COME 4DAT ONE (go to Proverbs) "STUDY your BIBLE NOT READ your BIBLE"
YOU should give us relevant verses from the Bible.
People never read the Bible & just bring up different stories.
hmm see logic. . . .   . .so someone that died for example 6,000 years ago ,will be awaiting judgement up till now? After suffering in hell for the past 6,000 years !!!! So wetin im ‘execution’ go con be na?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by redsun(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
Crazy baldheads,imagine what they are talking about.She is a fucking dust and organic material now,replenishing the soil.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
hehehe bwahahaha I dey laugh in Urhobo grin grin grin  one sin leads one to hell, so if I am to be judged, then i will be in stage 1400 in hell because i sin a lot and i fucking enjoy it. But I am better than an average of lots of pastors, who still bang some followers in Christ in the church. bwahaha, i lauge in Swahili again grin grin grin

Idiots, that freaking man must be looking for popularity,fool! So what u got to say to millions of oyibo pastors that wear minis. If she dey date tinubu , no be she get her pussy, abeg free her jo. As for me, I hope to migrate from 1400sins/ day to 5000 sins/day.

IF HELL EXIST, THEN NIGERIA IS A HELL! So what else?  hahahah hehehehe
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
hymen:

I'm sure this has already been thoroughly thrashed here :
Its amazing how people can't reason clearly when it comes to anything that has to do with religion,is it surprising when someone can actually blow himself up in a public place believing,he will be rewarded.
Human beings have always being fascinated by the after-life from time immemorial, one only needs to review the lives of ancient Egyptians.
Now back to the story:

1. The said prophet Obadare if indeed he said it is blind pray tell me how he spotted her from the midst of all the torment in hell fire?

2. Quoting 'her' "they said it was because of my mini skirt. . . ." who are the 'they' has the kingdom of God now become a guardroom or something?
3. From what he said, God & pastor Babalola (CAC)were angry with him - is there really anger in heaven? So he had the rare privilege of being sent to Heaven & hell at the same time - No such precedence in the Bible.
4. God forgave him for splitting a whole church for close to 30 years & could not forgive pastor Bimbo for putting on mini skirt, make up etc?
YOU should give us relevant verses from the Bible.
People never read the Bible & just bring up different stories.
hmm see logic. . . .   . .so someone that died for example 6,000 years ago ,will be awaiting judgement up till now? After suffering in hell for the past 6,000 years !!!! So wetin im ‘execution’ go con be na?

So you mean because you were blind on earth and when you die you will also be blind? Dat na flesh naa. You need to see the fire now!  lol.  grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
FUCKING BIBLICAL IDIOTS, THIS WORLD HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE ,500 MILLION YEARS AGO, HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN IN EXISTENCE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS YEARS AGO, AND AS THE BIBLE SAYS, ONE THOUSAND YEARS IS LIKE A DAY IN THE EYES OF GOD, SO HUMAN BEING THAT SINNED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO WILL BE SUFFERING IN HELL FOR LIKE BILLION OF YEARS NOW, FOOL! ABEG GO SIT DOWN. LISTEN GOD NO GET WAHALA AT ALL, DO WHATEVER, EVEN GO ROB BANK, NOTHING LIKE HELL OR HEAVEN
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by hymen(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
mr.official:

So you mean because you were blind on earth and when you die you will also be blind? Dat na flesh naa. You need to see the fire now!  lol.  grin grin grin
He was blind here ,so how did he recognise her ?  undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

hehehe bwahahaha I dey laugh in Urhobo grin grin grin  one sin leads one to hell, so if I am to be judged, then i will be in stage 1400 in hell because i sin a lot and i fucking enjoy it. But I am better than an average of lots of pastors, who still bang some followers in Christ in the church. bwahaha, i lauge in Swahili again grin grin grin

Idiots, that freaking man must be looking for popularity,fool! So what u got to say to millions of oyibo pastors that wear minis. If she dey date tinubu , no be she get her womanliness, abeg free her jo. As for me, I hope to migrate from 1400sins/ day to 5000 sins/day.

IF HELL EXIST, THEN NIGERIA IS A HELL! So what else?  hahahah hehehehe

You don sign.  grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
All these 9ija pastors,na so dem dey see bad bad things, Na wa o
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
hymen:

He was blind here ,so how did he recognise her ?  undecided

Spiritual eyes.   grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by hymen(f): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
~Bluetooth:

All these 9ija pastors,na so dem dey see bad bad things, Na wa o
True ,if they were really so 'in-tune' with God ,how come we remain in this mess? rather than see those in hell,tell us those in heaven !

And like someone said ONLY Jesus rose from the dead !
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by chocomillo(f): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
bible reference is that human being came into existence 6000 years ago, and scientist calculates it to be millions of years. god try no be small, a lot of dunderheards claiming to be bibleworms are jeopardizing this world for us. if u like quote bible , if u like quote quran, remember that we still have a lot of history story books better than these bible and quran because history books are full of facts. ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by victorazy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
ow11:

As far as you are concerned, what you wrote is correct and valid. . and you claim to STUDY the bible  embarassed cry embarassed

Mind u, na souls dey hell not body so, dey dont coud days cuz dere is no day and nite dere "6,000 yrs u said" (study ur bible guy)
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
chocomillo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na on top dick u sit down put? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.