Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? (79580 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by LorDBolton(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
A " real woman" will bring up a stool, a bowl with water, sponge, soap and cloth". To do the needful.

A "real man" will slap the shhhiit outta the woman! Lols

Ladies ain't supposed to jump into bed with dirty feet
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by XploraBen(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mehn I dislike this shit...gonna ask her to go wash the damn dirt from her feet right away.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by LorDBolton(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
ngwababe:
If he's too weak,i go Just carry bucket fill with warm water, help him wash his feet. But no touching body unless him baf!

Real woman spotted.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by azimibraun: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmm
We'll go and bath
Rookies go follow Vets the argue... libido disspear go where? when you never collect one? Liv dt tin..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by ngwababe(f): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
LorDBolton:

Real woman spotted.

Thanks
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by adedayourt(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dat definitely a guy's feet, and am sure d guy must b an afonja guy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by madridguy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Snap it, paste it on nairaland and hope to hit front page..smh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Divay22(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
azimibraun:
Rookies go follow Vets the argue... libido disspear go where? when you never collect one? Liv dt tin..
i am not understanding you o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by nabegibeg: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
the girl is dirty
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by thaoriginator: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Imagine how di pussssy guh look like

Bloodclaaat dutty punana!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by olaronkecristian(f): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
op, please in case of next time put "disturbing or graphic pix"
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Rotime1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
That partner must be living in portharcourt! Lol! Simple. Some partners are naturally lazy, to take shower before bed is too boredom for them. Well you just have to be matured enough to swallow your anger and humbly ask him or her to use the bathroom. My submission!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by optional1(f): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwapoju:
What will you do if your partner comes to bed with feet like this?

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.

my former roommate feet.. I have talked tiye she refuse to listen... Before going to bed the feet will be better wen she wakes up the feet will look like she went to farm over night....

So irritating..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by hisMrs(f): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwapoju:

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.

She must have really walked through the valley of the shadow of death. Would just ask her to take a shower Nd make sure she washes the bedspread d next morning and such should never happen again
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by bomsilaga(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
If you are from the Niger Delta, you won't find this disgusting. Aftermath of illegal refineries.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by XploraBen(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
greatgod2012:
For someone's feet to be this dirty, and for her to go to bed like this, we need to see how her bathroom and kitchen looks like, even her bedroom won't be exempted.

You've got a point.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
holluwai:
What can fa?
Not married to a pig.
show us your leg....lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by treach(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Use wrapper cover d dem feet and sleep off.. danbru uba....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Emtol01: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
She de work for Charcoal industry?? grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by ChScott(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
I will wash the feet....at all Jesus Christ washed people feet
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by holluwai(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol

Anuoluwapo3054:
show us your leg....lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Eluwilussit(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwapoju:

Wash them na. What else? grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by supereagle(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
It reminded me of the blue socks I bought at Dugbe market, it stained my feet like that. I washed the stained refused to give way.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Adedayo97(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Guys will forget legs when their libido is high.
ma u think so
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by 0b10010011: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
If the toto is not as dirty as that, I have to fuc*k her well with those dirty legs
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by JimloveTM(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
See leg
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by RedCard88(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
If her legs dat we can see can b like dis, den I wonder how her pussay dat we cant see will b like. Dirty as well. angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Get the bleep off this bed!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by AreaFada2: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Haba!
Even if you do not shower before sleeping alone, at least try wash yourself all over if sleeping in same bed with another person na. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.