Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? (79569 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by esthadewunmi(f): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Is only dirty people that can take this kind of leg to bed,there whole house need to be sanitize grin grin grin. And such leg need chronic pedicure and must make sure his wearing slippers or shoe regularly.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by esthadewunmi(f): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2017
Tazmode:
Hmm, I would ask her to go and use iron sponge or soapstone with Vim or Shine-all
grin grin grin he need chronic pedicure.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by esthadewunmi(f): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Emeks008:
But aw can a grown up man or woman leg be so dirty like dis nd he/she wants to go to bed like dat.
Bros is real and common I went to ATM gallery very early in the morning on monday,I need to go n use another bank because of some finest dirty babes, if u see how dirty they are including mouth n body odor I can't hold it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Fellis
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2017
And a yoruba girl is saying that she will tell her partner to go and wash-up...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by coputa(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2017
sexymoma:
if konji hook u nor go dey talk like this.. angry
If you loose your self control when you sees it,then you are morally watery.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by bareal(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2017
oluwapoju:
What will you do if your partner comes to bed with feet like this?

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.

Will you even notice it when you have been soo Konjilised beyond redemption ...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Jayuba(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2017
That is a yoruba lady leg.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by emma2406(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2017
I own her a pair of slipper next day after that dnt try it again
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by dschools: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2017
If the feet is this shit; how the other side go be?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by kinstinct(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2017
For the sake those who do not know, these feet I am sure are in a part of PH where in the last few months if you shower 10 times a day and Mop your floor everyday, but do not wear slippers in the house, it will take you five minutes of walking around the house and yours will be worst.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by fof1: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Guys will forget legs when their libido is high.

IF U FORGET HYGEINE because OF LIBIDO OR WHATEVER U CALL IT,THEN U CAN ALSO SLEEP WT ANY PERSON WITHOUT CD. PLS HEALTH IS WEALTH.ITS CONCIOUSNESS LEADS TO LONGITIVITY. NO BIG DEAL POLITELY REQUEST VISIT TO D BATHROOM FOR A SHOWER.PERIOD.
AT BEST,THIS MUST BE A DEDICATED WIFE BUSY ABOUT ON D KITCHEN FOR D FAMILY AND FATIGUED PUT. PLS ALWAYS ENCOURAGE UR LOVED ONES.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by fof1: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:

IF U FORGET HYGEINE because OF LIBIDO OR WHATEVER U CALL IT,THEN U CAN ALSO SLEEP WT ANY PERSON WITHOUT CD. PLS HEALTH IS WEALTH.ITS CONCIOUSNESS LEADS TO LONGITIVITY. NO BIG DEAL POLITELY REQUEST VISIT TO D BATHROOM FOR A SHOWER.PERIOD.
AT BEST,THIS MUST BE A DEDICATED WIFE BUSY ABOUT IN D KITCHEN FOR D FAMILY AND FATIGUED OUT. PLS ALWAYS ENCOURAGE UR LOVED ONES.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Fellis

Wetin happen
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by chukel(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2017
U all failed to realise something. Those feet are a reflection of what the man's house is like. If his house is clean, that lady's legs won't be that way. It also shows the guy's level. Means the lady walks around bare feet. He dates someone like that so he isn't different.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by esosuo2: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
undecided libido no get eyes abi. ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by peter0071(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2017
pls grow up.... so because your partner did this, you decided to put it online? MTCHEWWWWWW! keep your home problems private
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by esosuo2: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2017
esthadewunmi:
Bros is real and common I went to ATM gallery very early in the morning on monday,I need to go n use another bank because of some finest dirty babes, if u see how dirty they are including mouth n body odor I can't hold it.
Lol it happens may dey pound yam till day break for heat

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by prof12(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Emeks008:
But aw can a grown up man or woman leg be so dirty like dis nd he/she wants to go to bed like dat.

you be huzler?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Mbediogu(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
oluwapoju:
What will you do if your partner comes to bed with feet like this?

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.

what if she tells you she just took her bathe? she worked barefoot from kitchen to bed. She might do the same again tomorrow. Your best bet is to correct her in a gentle manner, and jokingly remind her that she is no longer in the village.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
i tink dats a lady's leg,,,, girls n dirty legs mtchewwwwwww
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by obyikye(f): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2017
some people can be dirty for Africa
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by wendy241(f): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
For someone's feet to be this dirty, and for her to go to bed like this, we need to see how her bathroom and kitchen looks like, even her bedroom won't be exempted.

must it always be her Y nt he
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Mouthgag: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
sexymoma:
if konji hook u nor go dey talk like this.. angry
Rubbish!
Konji no get sense?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Ningi2020(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Pick dem up take dem to bathroom,help in Washing not only d feet bt d entire body, and come back to bed. Both men and women knows d kind of work their partner does dt will create such.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Harinholar(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
I know this wll never happen....When he is not an illiterate... grin.....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by ericmor: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
For someone's feet to be this dirty, and for her to go to bed like this, we need to see how her bathroom and kitchen looks like, even her bedroom won't be exempted.

The leg I'm seeing doesn't look like someone dirthy or someone that had a long treck but have been busy without footwear in the compound or dirty ground bcs if the person is dirthy, the back of the leg will also be dirthy. I will just tell her to go n watch the leg cus she might be tired at d time n got carried away n just relax her body on the bed with her legs off the bed n slept off in that process. Afterall, I can't get married to a dirthy lady so why should I be angry if I see her do that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by ericmor: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Mbediogu:

what if she tells you she just took her bathe? she worked barefoot from kitchen to bed. She might do the same again tomorrow. Your best bet is to correct her in a gentle manner, and jokingly remind her that she is no longer in the village.

Barefoot from kitching to bed? That means the house is dirty
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by AceDomino(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2017
I will tell him to carry his smelling body down to the bathroom and wash his dirty body before coming to sleep or he sleep outside.unless he is a village MorĂ³n.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.