Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? (79577 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by segunoluomoofte(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2017
I'll pity my partner obviously he or she been hussling and tired it's not easy in some places
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by PENMIGHT(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2017
A Muslim who is conscious enough of the tenets of the religion will NEVER have his/her leg like this,going to bed.

He washes the entire foot in and out more than 5 times a day, and ultimately, he has been adviced by the Messenger of Allah (peace upon him) to be in a state of purity, such that cleanes the vital parts, when he is about to retire to bed.

A Muslim who retires to bed in a state of physical and spiritual purity will be protected against the evils of the acursed Satan.

A Muslim may be dirty, but the religion upholds purity as half of his faith.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Obdk: 12:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Definitely afonja
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by lilyheaven: 12:54am On Feb 03, 2017
That

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2017
I would assume he had a long day and is very tired. But considering I'm such a neat freak it's likely I would wash his feet for him or place a towel underneath them so he doesn't get the sheets dirty as he sleeps.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by jnrcess(m): 1:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Omo she'd have to visit the bathroom o grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 03, 2017
sexymoma:
if konji hook u nor go dey talk like this.. angry
him no go see self m
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 03, 2017
sexymoma:

I have zero tolerance for dirty beings in general and there is absolutely no way my partner will exhibits this level of intolerable dirtiness, it's impossible.

Konji for an unkept lady? No way
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by babseg(m): 1:47am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=gregyboy post=53367864][/quote]

Seriously ?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Tex42(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Politely ask her to go and wash it.
But wait o, shey na charcoal then use do the floor of the house ni?!
A woman who could go to bed with her feet that disgusting must be very dirty.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Lexusgs430: 2:39am On Feb 03, 2017
oluwapoju:
What will you do if your partner comes to bed with feet like this?

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.

If it's this black, imagine how smelly the other place would be?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by badtlimo(m): 2:43am On Feb 03, 2017
12345baba:
Looks like seuns leg
I de suspect you o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Tyviv(f): 2:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Na to pursue am cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:06am On Feb 03, 2017
Nt just... Sm use to pack sand to bed.
How can u even sleep wtout having a nyt bath?
No bed has eva ntered my height. So my legs r always outsyd the bed.
Buh wait o, dat leg na mechanic leg naa. shocked

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Ma Bae can never be this stupid cos shes decent and clean. wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by okrote4real: 3:31am On Feb 03, 2017
That means the dude is also dirty if his kitchen floor could paint his lady's leg black like this.
babseg:
WHAT I CAN SEE IS THAT THE POOR DUDE HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND IN KITCHEN COOKING NICE FOOD FOR HIS GF AND PROBABLY USING FIREWOOD BECAUSE OF RECESSION undecided undecided

Modified : somebody said he was a she. So just reverse my subject to a "she" in the comment.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Trippledee(m): 3:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Jst cut off the leg n feed it to the dog
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Rithwan(m): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2017
I will tell her to go and clean her feet straight up
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Yuck *pukes* embarassed embarassed

#YOLO
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Tman104(m): 4:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Tell her to go to bathroom then wen she got there she will knw wat to du! angryTell her to go to bathroom then wen she got there she will knw wat to du!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by unmask: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2017
kilokeys:
even if he is a farmer.. he has to wash before climbing the bed
are you gay?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by emi14: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2017
kilokeys:
even if he is a farmer.. he has to wash before climbing the bed

The complainant is a man
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by emi14: 5:08am On Feb 03, 2017
Remind her shez dirty and train her. Naturally women are trained by First her father second her husband last her sons.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by adecz: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2017
If feet can look like this, imagine how the 'main place ' wink go be..... Tufiakwa !!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Ademoore07(m): 5:18am On Feb 03, 2017
With this features, I suspect that her toto will be smelling too cry
A dirty girl can't wake up even an incarnated konjilised man sad

Lemme come and be going lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Hexzagon: 5:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Op eh, abeg eh, next time eh, I God beg you eh, please remember to put "viewers discretion" is advised.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Omonigeriarere: 5:22am On Feb 03, 2017
sexymoma:

My own konji is always on strike in the absence of good hygiene: this is a total turn off for me. However, we are different in our choices cos I am too selective in almost everything not to talk of sex.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Disgusting. I can't marry someone that will do such. Ablution sef will ensure the feet is neat anyway.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by tmastero(m): 5:39am On Feb 03, 2017
well, we'll washi it together in warm water. For her feet to look lyk that means she's really done a great deal working herself all day.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by permanentgrace(m): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2017
He or she should be naturally very dirty. Tufiakwa.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by esthadewunmi(f): 6:00am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
chase the idiot to go wash up or leave em and sleep elsewhere
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.