Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology (43843 Views)

Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by messenger4891: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.
see somebody pikin dey wallow in ignorance trying to educate people that probably know more than him or her.sorry is what i ve to tell you.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by emmasege: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
ionsman:
What are they actually apologising for? For not allowing his henchmen loot more? We Nigerians can be so foolish I wonder what we did to deserve this.

Yes , Buhari is not making us proud ATM but this is just shallow...

Don't quote me if you're not sensible enough to interact with me o...I have zero tolerance for brainwashed idiots.
Someone needs to educate and enlighten dark minds like yours, hence this response. If you were intelligent enough to understand GEJ's comments, you would have discovered that he does not claim to be an angel (even though he towers above any living Nigerian politician at the moment). Yes, there were lootings in GEJ's days, just as there were before him and there are even now, that he's no longer in office. Corruption predates any man and will outlive anyone. In the same vein, corruption is not endemic to Nigeria, it is a global citizen. Are you even aware President Trump has several times accused Obama and Clinton as well as their Washington crew of being corrupt?

The truth is that this government lacks what it takes to sustain the economy handed over to them, let alone improve on it. The other time, Attorney General claimed they had recovered just #18b so far, in spite of all the giragira' and media noise. Let the president and his team focus on the economy and make every attempt to be Pan-Nigeria in governance, while the EFCC does their silent jobs of investigation & prosecution.

Well, this is for you & not for the deaf man of Aso Rock, because in my own honest opinion, Buhari can never change. Where in the world has it been reported that a 70+ changed his lifestyle or habits? They warned us as a nation but the noise of Tinubu's APC was so loud in the media that voices of reasoning could not be heard by many naive and docile Nigerians.

May God rescue this nation from this self-inflicted bondage.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by tonardo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
The change is favouring some dube... If you go market... Anything you want to buy, Na change cause am..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by LordOfNaira: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You just ended up disgracing yourself by typing a paragraph without making sense even in one sentence. You call Shagari's election a re-election? Goodness me! When some of these ignorant folks were told to read about the past and how that empty skull destroyed Nigeria, they refused to adhere to our instructions. Now look at what someone typed here.

First of all, by overthrowing Shagari, do you know how many important projects Buhari halted and till today, never saw the light of the day? Do you know that Buhari allowed sacred cow in his so-called fight against corruption back then (same thing he is doing now)? Do you know that by pegging the naira to dollar rate and forcefully controlling prices if goods in the market, Buhari plunged Nigeria into recession for the first time ever? Do you know that many critics of his government were either jailed or executed? Do you know that people had to queue up for essential commodities during his regime? Do you know that people stopped enjoying free federal education during his regime? Do you know that many people died of hunger due to how prices of foods and other essential commodities skyrocketed? Do you know that even IBB economy was far better than Buhari's? Go and read and cure this your gigantic ignorance you're displaying on Nairaland.

Shagari was reelected in 1983 in an election that was far from fair. The lily-livered and corrupt man was quickly tidied up to save the future of Nigeria. The gods bless Buhari!!!

But for that snake called IBB, Nigeria would have been great.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
........After a century of searching for a MENTOR in character and Magnanimity, I found one.
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, I hereby adopt you as my Mentor, and Epitome for leadership quality.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by castrokins(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Goodluck Sees Everything You Write About Him, But Like The Boss He Is, Would Not Dignify Idiots With Responses.

He's Only Interested In Shinning Light For The Blind.

A Muhammad Has Been Rescured By GEJ's Shinning Light.

We Pray It Catches Up Sooner Rather Than Later With Sarrki And Other Nairaland Resident Zoombees.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Shagari was reelected in 1983 in an election that was far from fair. The lily-livered and corrupt man was quickly tidied up to save the future of Nigeria. The gods bless Buhari!!!

your problem is beyond physical and mental. Yours is spiritual

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Donshegxy10(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
donjahsy:
your kind of person just received sense, repented and apologized.

that shows that his Zombiezm was manageable...

as for you, when wud u ur own be over? maybe in 4years to come.

that shows that ur own is igidi gon!!!!! ( This one is very strong)
I will repeat again, there is nothing to apologize about , majority of Nigerians voted out the last government because of its indecisive approach to national issues, the bottom line is that politics is a gamble, those of us who clamored for gej when yaradua was incapacitated were the ones who voted him out and its obvious buhari will be shown the exit door as well.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by justicejay(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Jonathan the worst President Nigeria ever had
Oh oh, you ve cried a river.
Now say this again without crying
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by laprince(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by laprince(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.

lol. Where is the good example now?
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Duru009(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:

Go n die....... .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by mario383: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
dicksononline:
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him.... grin grin

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...
Very clear signs of an evil leader. The Bible has told us long time ago that when a wicked leader runs a country, there will be great outcry.
I have seen many world leaders including Nigeria but what wonder me most is the deaths we have recorded inder this government less than two year. Imagine the alleged mistake bumbing of the IDPs who were lucky to have escaped from Boko Haram, yet this apc Buhari persued them to still killed more than one hundred and thirty innocent Nigerians. Worse still is the hardship. A situation where no clear period of when things will turn round. what we see, hear every time is a very clear hopelessness displayed by the apc government lead by this weak and finished old cargo who does not know the week days

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by LordOfNaira: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

PS shagari was elected not reelected you dummy

He won the 1979 election and then the 1983 election.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by doubleportion: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Donshegxy10:
what is there to apologize about, Jonathan's government was full of corrupt people at a point and Nigerians needed change, we voted change and things are worse, 2019 is around the corner we will vote another person, that's the beauty of democracy.
Jonathan might have a good heart
but his advisers were not helpful to him.

During the election you only had Jonathan or Buhari, if you regret for voting Buhari probably because of the present situation of things(which PMB was not instrumental to anyway) would you have chosen differently?
Even the expert had said that Nigeria was due for recession because of the manner it is being managed.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ionsman: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
emmasege:
Someone needs to educate and enlighten dark minds like yours, hence this response. If you were intelligent enough to understand GEJ's comments, you would have discovered that he does not claim to be an angel (even though he towers above any living Nigerian politician at the moment). Yes, there were lootings in GEJ's days, just as there were before him and there are even now, that he's no longer in office. Corruption predates any man and will outlive anyone. In the same vein, corruption is not endemic to Nigeria, it is a global citizen. Are you even aware President Trump has several times accused Obama and Clinton as well as their Washington crew of being corrupt?

The truth is that this government lacks what it takes to sustain the economy handed over to them, let alone improve on it. The other time, Attorney General claimed they had recovered just #18b so far, in spite of all the giragira' and media noise. Let the president and his team focus on the economy and make every attempt to be Pan-Nigeria in governance, while the EFCC does their silent jobs of investigation & prosecution.

Well, this is for you & not for the deaf man of Aso Rock, because in my own honest opinion, Buhari can never change. Where in the world has it been reported that a 70+ changed his lifestyle or habits? They warned us as a nation but the noise of Tinubu's APC was so loud in the media that voices of reasoning could not be heard by many naive and docile Nigerians.

May God rescue this nation from this self-inflicted bondage.

You see, I actually don't have the strength to type much...If you didn't rush to reply me,you would have noticed my comment was directed at those "Asking for forgiveness ". Your epistle wasn't needed...Thanks...
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by yinkslinks(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
U must be from the cow area. So am not surprised.
Baawaa:
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by yinkslinks(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
See how weaker u are in writing. Shame on you zombie
LordofNairaland:
All these idiots apologizing to the man who brought us this mess because of his weakness and cluelessness are really annoying.

When I traced my roots to Nigeria, I was so happy thinking I have found rest. Now, I am beginning to appreciate not being a citizen of this messed up country. Anguilla, you remain my country.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by PublicAssurance: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
ntoooooooooooo to u all that voted PMB. mmmeeeeeeeeeeeee.
SalamRushdie:
I am ashamed of myself Biko ..see the kind of gentleman we threw away for this wicked evil Buhari, my brothers witchcraft is real I tell you

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ionsman: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
EddyBrendan1:

sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool rather than opening it and remove all doubt.

Hahahaha...The fact our thought processes are different makes you a bona-fide fool...No?

Please, disappoint me and be reasonable. You can't engage me in a reasonable conversation because its overly conspicuous that you are an Ewu...
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

Yaro me lokaci. U nko which position u hold?

Objective wink
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
ionsman:

Hahahaha...The fact our thought processes are different makes you a bona-fide fool...No?

Please, disappoint me and be reasonable. You can't engage me in a reasonable conversation because its overly conspicuous that you are an Ewu...

The pain your mother went through to give you your brain, you heel. Why don’t you use them?! Go take a nap under a falling axe

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by lilytender: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
slimmy2005:
"There is no need for forgiveness because you did not commit any sin against me. I never felt offended or held a grudge. Mohammad, please do not feel bad. You did what you did as your patriotic duty. A true leader must appreciate his critics. Sometimes they tell him the truth more than friends. I appreciate you. God bless you Mohammad"- GEJ

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1394151757301861&substory_index=0&id=105479482835768

Our dearest drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous illiterate Sheppopo, please when will you apologize to Nigerians for sharing our national treasury among your gang of thieving friends and running the country into recession?
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by doubleportion: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mohammed Deedee, you will need to apologize to patience Jonathan for all our common wealth in her custody, which she is even trying to possess, and all his kleptomaniac aides that landed us where we are.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by lilytender: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
PublicAssurance:
ntoooooooooooo to u all that voted PMB. mmmeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I will vote PMB over and over the ineffectual buffoon GEJ husband of the cantankerous illiterate Sheppopo Mama Piss.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by soji1992: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

u well at all
speechless!!,its how u make me feel
i really pity d yoots of dis nation
its well with us!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by mario383: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Donshegxy10:
what is there to apologize about, Jonathan's government was full of corrupt people at a point and Nigerians needed change, we voted change and things are worse, 2019 is around the corner we will vote another person, that's the beauty of democracy.
Jonathan might have a good heart but his advisers were not helpful to him.
it is not bad to apologize to GEJ going by your post that this government turn out to be the worst. This simply means the government of GEJ was better than this one. So if people now realised that they voted in error into power the worst government, it is not bad to apologize.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
subtlemee:
I so love and admire this man for his humility
I love beautiful creatures...be my friend
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fortunato is really embracing his whitewashed public persona. Fooling Nigerians since 2000 bc.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by soji1992: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

i swear down!
u so right!!!
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Michel2013: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

keep deluding urself. i think u are suffering from the worst kinds of blindness which are spiritual blindness and common sense blindness. u just need a miracle and a hard knock on ur cone head.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
subtlemee:
I so love and admire this man for his humility
The dullard buhari actually turned gej into a hero ,the difference is so glaringly clear between that even buhari loyalists and supporters can no longer deny it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Obidients Wey No Wise Dey Hold Flags For Oshodi, Ones Wey Wise Dey Enter Jets' / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.