Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology (43852 Views)

Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Niceguy123: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am ashamed of myself Biko ..see the kind of gentleman we threw away for this wicked evil Buhari, my brothers witchcraft is real I tell you

Hahahahahahaha come re u sure ure ok

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Donshegxy10(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
doubleportion:

(which PMB was not instrumental to anyway)
I partially agree with this, the economy would have entered recession even with gej at the helm of affairs.
but buhari does not cover himself with glory by most of his decisions and timing as well, most of his appointment are purely political and it came so late.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by LordAdam7: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
TeamSimple:

Let him try it.

Don't kid yourself.

He was with the United State's House of Representative Committee for Africa earlier this week offering his 2014 Confab report as the solution to a myriad of Nigeria's problems.

If he gets an OK from Washington to get back in govt, Washington will instruct your Baba (OBJ), who will call Tinubu to order, and before you know it, you guys will be falling over each other to support him.

That's Nigerian politics for you.

PMB got the blessing from Cameron and Obama and he got the presidency.

GEJ won't try 'it' until he is absolutely sure he has the backing of the US and UK. And with Obama and Cameron gone and their proteges with them, that prospect is becoming very likely.

So, take it from an informed individual, when GEJ is convinced to re-contest (and by convinced, I mean getting the green thumb from the West), there's no Nigerian living or dead that'll beat him.

Don't feel any important than you really are. You are just a pawn used and discarded as the elite seems fit. That's why you can love Saraki in 2015 as an APC stalwart and hate him in 2016 because he was ambitious. In 2019 when he is important for elections, you'll love him again.

I wonder how ur a$$ must feel right now, getting repeatedly butt-f***ed by people who do not even know you exist and having nothing to show for it. Not even an appointment in a local government secretariat.

-Lord

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by jagorinho: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
zanogo:
I like your signature
Thank you.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Donshegxy10(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
mario383:
it is not bad to apologize to GEJ going by your post that this government turn out to be the worst. This simply means the government of GEJ was better than this one. So if people now realised that they voted in error into power the worst government, it is not bad to apologize.
in as much as buhari government have not done many Nigerians any good, I don't think gej is a better option, I put it to you that with gej in office the economy would have being plunged into recession never the less.
we need a president who will appoints more professionals and technocrats than politicians.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
I began to like this gentle man, wish you all the best
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by youngjoy(f): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
subtlemee:
I so love and admire this man for his humility
i am crying
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Viktor1983(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:
All these idiots apologizing to the man who brought us this mess because of his weakness and cluelessness are really annoying.

When I traced my roots to Nigeria, I was so happy thinking I have found rest. Now, I am beginning to appreciate not being a citizen of this messed up country. Anguilla, you remain my country.

Forget that talk.
Folks living in Nigeria are the ones wearing the shoes...
They know where it pinches.
You live in Anguilla Bros, if you no come, you no go know wetin folks they suffer. ..
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by chris31(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Jonathan the worst President Nigeria ever had
U must be a herdsman

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Izonpikin: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
eleojo23:
An educated man is better than an illiterate any day.
my brother no comparison oo.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by onatisi(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

“Sometimes at the late hour it dawns on you that you could have done that, you could have done that, you failed to do this you, failed to do that

GEJ used he failed.

If you want my definition, it is simple. GEJ WASTED A WINDFALL OF HIGH CRUDE OIL PRICES AND SALES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW.

He is a total failure and it I ridiculous people are praising him for wrecking our economy. GEJ's government put us in the situation we are in now. If you like, praise him.

I wont argue with u ,but I think you should show that quotation to well learnerd person,they will explain it to you. Just because you see the word failed doesn't mean he said he failed.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Prinzyy: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
dicksononline:
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him.... grin grin

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...
Rotflmao,gaskiya.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
onatisi:

I wont argue with u ,but I think you should show that quotation to well learnerd person,they will explain it to you. Just because you see the word failed doesn't mean he said he failed.

When he said he failed to do things, we should take it as he did not fail.

Unless you are saying you believe the magnitude of fail he was talking about is low. He talked about people cursing him.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
onatisi:

Lists of GEJ's failures ran through his head and you believe he thinks he succeeded.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Obienesarah: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Jonathan the worst President Nigeria ever had
Ar u still like this? I thought u'v changed with d change we'r seeing now.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Obienesarah: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
eleojo23:
An educated man is better than an illiterate any day.
Anytime my dear. Those shouting GEJ got back to otuoke ar nw saying pls return to Aso-Rock. I love ds Man.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by djbuky400001(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am ashamed of myself Biko ..see the kind of gentleman we threw away for this wicked evil Buhari, my brothers witchcraft is real I tell you

Plz who do you witchcraft? lolz......

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ibietela2(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
This Aboki blocked me
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Shafiu1: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Too many worthless and illiterates in this group. You're all losers, if you vote and regret you did. Shameless bigots

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administrationu itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.
I have started to understand not to try explaining anything to Nigerians after seeing published reports on their IQs. It's not that they're evil that's why they argue your truths and points, it's that they are not intelligent. Suffering is normal to them. There's no use showing them an alternative because they don't get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Dandsome:
Some people won`t sleep this weekend

This one is already weeping

People have forgotten that no matter your political affiliation, when hunger comes it doesn't discriminate. It hits anyone from any party.

This proves the old saying that you'll never appreciate what you have until you lose it

We had GEJ but we chose PMB.

Just like throwing your diamond away to hold onto charcoal
u re saying rubbish. He isn't he d one DAT looted d treasury? Shame on ur low thinking man. There so many thoghtless ppleon nairaland ooooo.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by uvalued(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:
sarrki will not like this
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by brilliant7912: 2:35am On Feb 04, 2017
Federal High Judge Discontinue Donald Trump Immigration Ban..Read more https://www.naijaflare.com/federal-high-judge-discontinue-donald-trump-immigration-ban/
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2017
dicksononline:
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him.... grin grin

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...

This comment is highly recommend for HBP patients.
Can't stop laughing!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by LordOfNaira: 3:09am On Feb 04, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
I have started to understand not to try explaining anything to Nigerians after seeing published reports on their IQs. It's not that they're evil that's why they argue your truths and points, it's that they are not intelligent. Suffering is normal to them. There's no use showing them an alternative because they don't get it.

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 04, 2017
My only wish is for GEJ to contest for President again in the next election.
He needs to deliver this Country.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by vincentjk(m): 4:27am On Feb 04, 2017
*is that so*
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by goldedprince: 4:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Bleep u man. buari is the best president naija will ever have.
use ur briain and u will want buari to rule naija forever
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ikgabriel(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2017
I sure feel ur pain but do you know, when good things give headache dats witchcraft. Are you a witch or wizard?
LordofNairaland:
All these idiots apologizing to the man who brought us this mess because of his weakness and cluelessness are really annoying.

When I traced my roots to Nigeria, I was so happy thinking I have found rest. Now, I am beginning to appreciate not being a citizen of this messed up country. Anguilla, you remain my country.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by blazer234: 5:35am On Feb 04, 2017
LordofNairaland:

It isn't GEJ that brought you this mess. It is buhari. Stop lying like a hopeless soul. 2 years after, you are still blaming past administration. Didn't you tell us you will fix the country?

Shame on you and your demonic party

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by blazer234: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.

Contibye to fool yourself o. The coup didn't set Nigeria back? Who told you that nonsense lie?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TeamSimple(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2017
LordAdam7:

Don't kid yourself.

He was with the United State's House of Representative Committee for Africa earlier this week offering his 2014 Confab report as the solution to a myriad of Nigeria's problems.

If he gets an OK from Washington to get back in govt, Washington will instruct your Baba (OBJ), who will call Tinubu to order, and before you know it, you guys will be falling over each other to support him.

That's Nigerian politics for you.

PMB got the blessing from Cameron and Obama and he got the presidency.

GEJ won't try 'it' until he is absolutely sure he has the backing of the US and UK. And with Obama and Cameron gone and their proteges with them, that prospect is becoming very likely.

So, take it from an informed individual, when GEJ is convinced to re-contest (and by convinced, I mean getting the green thumb from the West), there's no Nigerian living or dead that'll beat him.

Don't feel any important than you really are. You are just a pawn used and discarded as the elite seems fit. That's why you can love Saraki in 2015 as an APC stalwart and hate him in 2016 because he was ambitious. In 2019 when he is important for elections, you'll love him again.

I wonder how ur a$$ must feel right now, getting repeatedly butt-f***ed by people who do not even know you exist and having nothing to show for it. Not even an appointment in a local government secretariat.

-Lord
I don't need all this long stories on Nigeria politics..Mind you I don't have to be known by them,coz I expect nothing from them.

Have been up and doing since my teen days so I don't depend on government or families for provisions. You are using the right words for the wrong person..I NEVER voted for Buhari nor GEJ..

But from where I stand, I know GEJ and his armies are only doing a image laundry all thanks to Mr Buhari's cluelessness and directionless policies.. GEJ could tour all the whole of Europe for all we care,but he his NEVER coming back to that seat..He already got the popular mandate like no other in 2011 and blew it. 2019 won't be same for him. Nigerians are still with facts and figures.

Buhari's Cluelessness in HD is the factor making GEJ act like a hero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.