Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology (43847 Views)

Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by melvinjames: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by AngelicBeing: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
searchng4love:
sarrki will not like this
tongue

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by iamtewwy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by emmadejust(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Its well with the righteous, and the just shall live by faith .

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Heavenlyminded: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wow datz gud of him. Kudos to gej

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by victor4ekele(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good luck is a good man, not still forgetting....
#istandwith2baba

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by gurunlocker: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Remains NL Resident zombie to ask for forgiveness and have their eye open that Chief in Dullard is a total failure...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by shammah1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
I love you more everyday Mr. President. I'm yet to see any humble and kind leader like you.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:
How that mumuu sarrki will jump inside this place like a mad man he is.
tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.

So a flawed election makes it right for a coup ? Tell me was the election that brought Buhari to power devoid of issues?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Mayflowa(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:
All these idiots apologizing to the man who brought us this mess because of his weakness and cluelessness are really annoying.

When I traced my roots to Nigeria, I was so happy thinking I have found rest. Now, I am beginning to appreciate not being a citizen of this messed up country. Anguilla, you remain my country.

And Buhari do not have the solution, right?

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Brightology2(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Leebrown(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
dicksononline:
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him.... grin grin

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!.... very soon, missing country...
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Vizzim: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
My man.. IrepGej

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
dicksononline:
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him.... grin grin

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...
Missing moon? Lmao! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Iamsolslim(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria my country, see how ppl think. cry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Jonathan the worst President Nigeria ever had
we must rule, now una don take power. How market grin cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by FunomBenjamin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kwaraption

24 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by yewawa: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Time will tell...........
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who are the true wailing wailers
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by tifany89(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.
Men ur hypocrisy stinks, am sure u wldnt say d same thing for the Nzeogwu led coup afterall dat one was necessary as well

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by uckyra: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmmmm sometimes, I just wounder, why they have refuse to listen to us,a peaceful protest, yet they are still adament to us that put them there,are they having ear problems? need urgent ans

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Omudia11: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hush that buccal cavity you call a mouth. Was it also GEJ that caused the mess/recession in 1984? Rubbish!
LordofNairaland:
All these idiots apologizing to the man who brought us this mess because of his weakness and cluelessness are really annoying.

When I traced my roots to Nigeria, I was so happy thinking I have found rest. Now, I am beginning to appreciate not being a citizen of this messed up country. Anguilla, you remain my country.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by scachy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Jonathan the worst President Nigeria ever had
Buhari is the best I guess ? Quit reasoning from ur anus.
GEJ is everything Buhari will never be, even if he(Buhari) is given 100 chances,He ll still fail woefully.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by richybanky(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm also sorry for campaigning against GEJ during d 2015 election thinking GEJ was corrupt and not a good leader as d APC propaganda machine made it to look, not knowing that d useless old certificateless general was on a revenge mission to make Nigerians suffer.. Forgive me oh Lord for wat I did in 2015..

God bless GEJ.. Don't know wat to wish d useless old certificateless general undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ogologoamu: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:

The guy mumu no get rival. I learnt that Buhari's excreta dey for him brain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by toshmann(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Great people dont bear grudges.
Weak minds rant about "dogs and baboons will soak in blood" just bc they want the presidency and when it's given to them they are exposed for what they truly are; an unfortunate breed of empty barrels. Empty minds, empty cerebral capacity, empty morals, globally empty.

Kontinuu

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by donjahsy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Agbaletu:
Many people will still apologize to GEJ before the end of 2017, I am 100% sure of that.
God bless GEJ!
We will always love you.
The whole country now know the difference between GEJ and PMB.
It is well with my country.
yes.. ppl like Madam Ezekwesili

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Saintmary(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
I miss GEJ

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
chriskosherbal:
GEJ is indeed a good gentle man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month? / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.