Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology (43850 Views)

Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
To God be the glory...

Bless you, Hero of modern democracy.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Agbaletu:
Many people will still apologize to GEJ before the end of 2017, I am 100% sure of that.
God bless GEJ!
We will always love you.
The whole country now know the difference between GEJ and PMB.
It is well with my country.

I wonder when GEJ will apologize for squandering our resources.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Firefire:
To God be the glory...

Bless you, Hero is modern democracy.

A man who supervised the wastage of the biggest financial windfall in the history of Nigeria can not be seen as a Hero.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
WORD!

emmasege:
Someone needs to educate and enlighten dark minds like yours, hence this response. If you were intelligent enough to understand GEJ's comments, you would have discovered that he does not claim to be an angel (even though he towers above any living Nigerian politician at the moment). Yes, there were lootings in GEJ's days, just as there were before him and there are even now, that he's no longer in office. Corruption predates any man and will outlive anyone. In the same vein, corruption is not endemic to Nigeria, it is a global citizen. Are you even aware President Trump has several times accused Obama and Clinton as well as their Washington crew of being corrupt?

The truth is that this government lacks what it takes to sustain the economy handed over to them, let alone improve on it. The other time, Attorney General claimed they had recovered just #18b so far, in spite of all the giragira' and media noise. Let the president and his team focus on the economy and make every attempt to be Pan-Nigeria in governance, while the EFCC does their silent jobs of investigation & prosecution.

Well, this is for you & not for the deaf man of Aso Rock, because in my own honest opinion, Buhari can never change. Where in the world has it been reported that a 70+ changed his lifestyle or habits? They warned us as a nation but the noise of Tinubu's APC was so loud in the media that voices of reasoning could not be heard by many naive and docile Nigerians.

May God rescue this nation from this self-inflicted bondage.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Things were already bad before GEJ left. Yet we see a crowd of people celebrating the ones who destroyed the little we had.

No wonder recycled leaders keep leading the youths. They are so ignorant to even know GEJ wasted a heavy windfall that would have turned around the plight of millions of Nigerians.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Firefire(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

A man who supervised the wastage of the biggest financial windfall in the history of Nigeria can not be seen as a Hero.

My guy, try see TBJ for your deliverance urgently...

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by onatisi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Just 2 years into buhari government and everyone is regretting voting out gej and pdp. I am. Sure buhari himself is now regretting his decision to even contest. I said it then that governing Nigeria today is more complex than controlling 150 cows . Well Nigerians still have another 2 years to go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by netflicks(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Imagine GEJ as president working with competent ministers...My God! I bet u this country would be great enough that even the world powers will show some respect.. .. grin missing my bread..
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
“Sometimes when you are exposed to some high offices and you finish serving, you are even afraid of going back home. Because in one way or the other you will feel that you did not satisfy the people.

“Sometimes at the late hour it dawns on you that you could have done that, you could have done that, you failed to do this you, failed to do that.

“Sometimes you begin to fear whether the people that came to receive you, will they curse you, will they hoot at you?”.. . Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184030-i-was-afraid-bayelsa-people-would-boo-me-jonathan.html

Instead people are praising a man who knows he failed. Haba.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by mex22: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Jonathan the worst President Nigeria ever had

Buhari the best president Nigeria ever head. tongue.see d name Bawaa.we know where u are from.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Firefire:

My guy, try see TBJ for your deliverance urgently...

“Sometimes at the late hour it dawns on you that you could have done that, you could have done that, you failed to do this you, failed to do that.

“Sometimes you begin to fear whether the people that came to receive you, will they curse you, will they hoot at you?”

Those that need deliverance are those praising GEJ for wasting our reserves with nothing to fall back on after Crude oil prices fell.

I mean, our reserves drained when Crude Oil sold at exorbitant prices.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Kdon2: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
subtlemee:
I so love and admire this man for his humility

Who
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by tonex360: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Its very obvious that you don't know anything.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Kdon2: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
subtlemee:
I so love and admire this man for his humility

Who ever carved dis ur eye brow is a master artist girl!
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by onatisi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
“Sometimes when you are exposed to some high offices and you finish serving, you are even afraid of going back home. Because in one way or the other you will feel that you did not satisfy the people.

“Sometimes you begin to fear whether the people that came to receive you, will they curse you, will they hoot at you?”.. . Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184030-i-was-afraid-bayelsa-people-would-boo-me-jonathan.html

And where in this quotation did he indicate that he failed ?
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by ipreach: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
onatisi:

And where in this quotation did he indicate that he failed ?

“Sometimes at the late hour it dawns on you that you could have done that, you could have done that, you failed to do this you, failed to do that

GEJ used he failed.

If you want my definition, it is simple. GEJ WASTED A WINDFALL OF HIGH CRUDE OIL PRICES AND SALES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW.

He is a total failure and it I ridiculous people are praising him for wrecking our economy. GEJ's government put us in the situation we are in now. If you like, praise him.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by tonex360: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.
so the so called Buhari when he entered what did he do if I may ask you.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TerrorSquad147: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:
All these idiots apologizing to the man who brought us this mess because of his weakness and cluelessness are really annoying.

When I traced my roots to Nigeria, I was so happy thinking I have found rest. Now, I am beginning to appreciate not being a citizen of this messed up country. Anguilla, you remain my country.
thank you for letting us know where you live cool
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Needless coup?

The coup was necessary. The reelection of Shagari was marred by staggering election malpractices. The Shagari administration itself was a very corrupt one. The coup did not set Nigeria back. The administration of Shagari and his reelection set Nigeria back and would have set a bad example for future elections.

Did Buhari the coupist able to move Nigeria forward more than 20months in office? Was his regime corrupt free? The 52 suitcases is fresh in our memory.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by tonex360: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

“Sometimes you begin to fear whether the people that came to receive you, will they curse you, will they hoot at you?”

Those that need deliverance are those praising GEJ for wasting our reserves with nothing to fall back on after Crude oil prices fell.

I mean, our reserves drained when Crude Oil sold at exorbitant prices.
and you where suffering than right? the truth is bitter but say it to shame the devil, you are enjoying this administration aren't you? common let's let be realistic for once.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by LordAdam7: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
onatisi:

The dullard buhari actually turned gej into a hero ,the difference is so glaringly clear between that even buhari loyalists and supporters can no longer deny it

GEJ was always a hero.

How else do you think himself, yourself, I, and a lot of resident NL wailers got the conviction to describe PMB's government a failure before he was even sworn in and we are right 20 months after?

Have you noticed that we don't really get to make many FP topic replies to pass our points across? There are so many frustrated people turned wailers that we can actually sit back and marvel at the stupidity of the Nigerian people in believing PMB had a solution to Nigeria's myriad problems.

Anyway, it's been a while since I read your posts in the politics section. Stay safe.

-Lord
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TeamSimple(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
onatisi:
If this man contests again,he will win hands down.
Let him try it.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Did I just see #1 = $180? cry
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
tonex360:
and you where suffering than right? the truth is bitter but say it to shame the devil, you are enjoying this administration aren't you? common let's let be realistic for once.

Stop talking like this. We were enjoying because Crude Oil was high. Not because the last administration were good. They were awful and wasted our resources.

We are suffering now because we are paying the price for the wastage. I believe the government can do more to change our plight but it can not happen if the youths are not productive.

I can accept criticising this administration because they can do more. However praising the last administration is criminal.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by jagorinho: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

[b][/b]

GEJ used he failed.

If you want my definition, it is simple. GEJ WASTED A WINDFALL OF HIGH CRUDE OIL PRICES AND SALES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW.

Our country is gone!!! am dead serious,if people can be praising Gej like he is one Ghandi then all hope is lost.Gej is a good man but nothing close to a good leader,he was just too mediocre,like letting a ss2 student take charge of a multinational company,he came in an era of our biggest oil windfall and did nothing to diversify the economy,his ministers were competing with abacha on various styles of diversing funds,six years of nothing concrete.I am shocked to the marrow to see all these accolades showered on him as if most of these people were absent during his tenure,yes! buhari is not performing but Gej is not and will never be our saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
How many times you post this shit yet I no see sense for wetin you d try talk? Where e talk say e fail, abi e d talk about satisfaction... E be like you need borrow brain.

TheGoodJoe:

Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by maxzzo1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
I can Perceive a zombie
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
EddyBrendan1:
How many times you post this shit yet I no see sense for wetin you d try talk? Where e talk say e fail, abi e d talk about satisfaction... E be like you need borrow brain.

Read what you quoted. If you see failed, read it.
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by Rick9(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
How many likes for GEJ
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by zanogo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
jagorinho:

Our country is gone!!! am dead serious,if people can be praising Gej like he is one Ghandi then all hope is lost.Gej is a good man but nothing close to a good leader,he was just too mediocre,like letting a ss2 student take charge of a multinational company,he came in an era of our biggest oil windfall and did nothing to diversify the economy,his ministers were competing with abacha on various styles of diversing funds,six years of nothing concrete.I am shocked to the marrow to see all these accolades showered on him as if most of these people were absent during his tenure,yes! buhari is not performing but Gej is not and will never be our saviour.
I like your signature
Re: GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology by GGirll: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
GEJ is a Ph.D holder theres no iota of comparism with two men lol.....i just pray that no matter what i become in life, may i be so humble like Jesus n so humble like GEJ a true hero who teaches by example....patience is so lucky GOD BLESS U MY PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.