Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Have MMM Participants Given Up? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have MMM Participants Given Up? (45535 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by LorDBolton(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Depot:
I participated in the scheme, though i joined late because I didn't want to withdraw money from my account to invest, since they warned we should only use spare momey. I waited until i got careless 60k,which I pledged. Very wise decision. Am supposed to withdraw that very day all confirmed Mavros were frozen. My pains was just for some minutes and i moved on.
During the frozen period and shortly after the unfreezing, whenever i log into my Facebook account, all i see on my wall are MMM positive comments, things like Mavro is growing, together they change the world and all that.
But recently, I realised that I no longer see any post on my wall about MMM. And i strongly belive that it implies that the participants have all forgotten about the scheme and moved on, which is the best. Let this be an eye opener to all, there is no free money anywhere. I have never seen a successful ponzi scheme. Thanks

It's seasonal by the end of the year ponzi schemes will become unattractive to their target.

Someone was yarning me how people died / had life threatening medical episodes when 'PLANWELL collapsed in then BENDEL STATE.

So If after that peeps still find ponzi schemes attractive then wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by talk2archy: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Dem no go hear naa
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Willdidi(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Who said MMM is not changing the world should ask chuddy, from an average guy to a super dope guy and a brand new MMM wife, and yet enough cash to Port From this country, together there changed his world. Dumped ass ppl still believing is a drowned scheme.

4 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Lifestone(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
For those of us who spoke vehemently against this ponzi scheme, we were called all manners of names and insulted, but we always know we will be right and they will become stupid at the end of the day. That day has now come.

11 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ola1982(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
#istandwithmmm grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by scachy(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're not a true mavrodian. Where is your optimism? cheesy

Reality don dey set in for most actually otherwise, dem for don begin swear for you on top your thread cheesy

I visited chuddy's Facebook page yesterday and saw a participant call him a p@$#y!! Another one threatened to arrest him. I was like "is mmm no longer changing the world together again?" shocked
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by mekaboy(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Depot:
I participated in the scheme, though i joined late because I didn't want to withdraw money from my account to invest, since they warned we should only use spare momey. I waited until i got careless 60k,which I pledged. Very wise decision. Am supposed to withdraw that very day all confirmed Mavros were frozen. My pains was just for some minutes and i moved on.
During the frozen period and shortly after the unfreezing, whenever i log into my Facebook account, all i see on my wall are MMM positive comments, things like Mavro is growing, together they change the world and all that.
But recently, I realised that I no longer see any post on my wall about MMM. And i strongly belive that it implies that the participants have all forgotten about the scheme and moved on, which is the best. Let this be an eye opener to all, there is no free money anywhere. I have never seen a successful ponzi scheme. Thanks

Where u see 60k to invest? Abeg u did not invest a dime, no.need to lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by lonelydora: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
I don collect a total of 24k ooooo out of my 50k.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by akereconfi: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
I'm going to pledge help of 3 million on mmm and get matched to pay people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Depot:

You have never seen a successful ponzi scheme, yet you invested N60,000?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Zico5(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2017
The infections of MMM will surely kill many of u. No good news From nairaland again.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by femix80: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2017
MMM original and constructive 419

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Y won't they give up when they keep seeing Chuddy lounging in his Yatch with their money every weekend. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Lasskeey: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by unipol(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:
Even if they v given up, is it ur 'give up'?

MMM rili brought out the true nature of nigerians - nigerians don't wish each other well

Most of the comments and thread u are seeing as 'not wishing each other well' are just ordinary warning bro, don't take it personal. I have seen nairaland putting up genuine advert like police, custom, efcc recruitment and businesses for making money in front page. I have seen naira land creating awareness for danger to save people. Mmm is a danger, a financial risk. Though nairaland has not been fair the way they are not writing about those who bought house, got married and bought their car through mmm.

5 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by zheroes(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Op calm down!!!

They will start paying on the 14th of february!!
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by MARKone(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
paulsibility:
The only thing I gained from MMM is that I now know the practical definition of ponzi scheme.

Lol no be only you my brother, the thing pain me gan...money wey pesin for use do better thing.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Steveinnovates(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
I got paid yesterday 30k....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by back2sender: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Depot:
Even in Free town there is notin free

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by malware: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

They have accepted there faith and moved-on

I guess you wanted to say fate not faith.

5 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by cybriz82(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2017
guy dem dey remote u ni?? u no go let d sleeping dogs lie?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by malware: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

I weep for my fellow country people.

We are happy for exposing the fraud and not because people had fallen victims of it.

12 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by arizon101(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're not a true mavrodian. Where is your optimism? cheesy

Reality don dey set in for most actually otherwise, dem for don begin swear for you on top your thread cheesy

I visited chuddy's Facebook page yesterday and saw a participant call him a p@$#y!! Another one threatened to arrest him. I was like "is mmm no longer changing the world together again?" shocked
Guy go rest,changing which world. They hung my money for 2 months now with no.concrete reason or concrete plan. If dats how you change the.world then u ve been fooled. Serious minded people enact change not dream of change angry angry angry
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by back2sender: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
They will protest against MMM 2moro.
Tuface will lead the protest
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ba7man(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
ola1982:
#istandwithmmm grin grin grin
That pix isn't funny, rather its insesitive.

Its like you're making fun of a defect people have no control over.

Take it down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by unipol(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Steveinnovates:
I got paid yesterday 30k....

These are the things Nairaland won't tell people. It is important to tell people the whole story as it is, to help them know exactly the situations.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by cybriz82(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
malware:

I guess you wanted to say fate not faith.

all join....missing auto correct android phone dey look for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.