Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,577 members, 7,770,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Have MMM Participants Given Up? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have MMM Participants Given Up? (45536 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by oyelove(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Those who study in Guider school knows that the RESTART has been replaced by the PAUSE MODE. So, when some people chose to deceive you with old and archaic knowledge to create panic in you, you must learn to say no. The best is to ask your guider to explain the Pause Mode. MMM South Africa did not restart because they still have Old and New Mavros which is a feature of pause Mode. Those who claim MMM restarted are misinformed. The most unfortunate are those who always come here to speak against MMM so as to lure people away to join them in a Copy Cat system which may not work for up to few months. Many who think they are wiser than MMM admins created a lot of copy cats even on whatsapp and people who lost their money their will not ever open their mouth to tell you they lost money. As MMM delayed payment now, many of copy cats are packing and nobody will speak about them because they are too shameful to speak about them. It is only MMM they can be shouting against. MMM in different countries has faced the same challenge and even worse and they overcame. Our problem here is panic and using our own mouth to destroy the community we are still waiting to enjoy. Last week now, MMM started in another country but many guiders and participant started advertising that people should come and join and build their structure with a lie that it is MMM global. I wonder why we should always tell people lies. If MMM decided to block all the accounts from Nigerian IP address, we will say MMM is evil. The earlier we learn to say the truth and abide by it, the better it is. MMM Admins gave us rules of operation in MMM but we refused to abide by it with the believe that we Nigerians are smarter than the system. The MMM admins have had a lots of negative reports from MMM Nigerian and we should not expect them not to be wise enough when trying to deal with the problems we create for ourselves. Whatever becomes of MMM is out actions and in actions. Moreover, majority of us have shown to Mavrodi's team Only guiders who were placed on Moratorium from November 2016 can tell you boldly that the problem and issues in MMM started far before Dec 13, 2016 freezing and even with this resumptions, many are still uploading fake POP and refusing to confirm payments. The best MMM needs to do is to seek how to eliminate all such people from the system. Even if the system reduce to only few thousands, it is far batter. It is better we allow the admin to take time to put all the measures that needs to to be put in place at once. MMM is not about getting quick rich, and the goal of Mavrodis MMM is not the money. And the way most of us wrote to support or complain is a main revelation to the admins that the Ideology of MMM has deviated in Nigeria. We should not expect that admins will be happy or eager to attend to us if all we are shouting about is MONEY. WE CANNOT CLAIM WE ARE CHANGING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE WORLD WHEN OUR ATTITUDES SHOWS WE ARE MORE GREEDY AND UNJUST THAN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WE CLAIM WE FIGHT AGAINST. MMM has always been advising that we READ THE IDEOLOGY, THE WARNINGS AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE YOU JOIN. So, if anybody joins out of ignorance and greed, don't think the admins will panic over your multiple complains. MMM is a battle aimed at DESTROYING THE CURRENT FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE WORLD and it is boldly written on the website. This is why MMM trains people before you are made a guider. If some Nigerian Guider chose to become like the Oligarchs that Mavrodi is fighting, it is a display of foolishness and greed. When there is a war people should always make sure they understand the cost and the conditions before joining the fight. People have lost money in MMM before, and that was when RESTART was an option even when Mavrodi was jailed for over 4 years, the ideology of MMM was revived and the faithful fighters are always ready to join. The suffering of Mavrodi is not to help us develop pot belly and greed for money but for people to join him in his quest for FINANCIAL APOCALYPSE which many participant, even many guides to understand till today let alone talking of teaching their down lines. If MMM is all about money doubling, somebody like me will never join and I would have left MMM since long ago to follow any copy cats after all, I know how to play the smart game and get myself out before they collapse. Many who are running after copy cats today are not going there because they want to help Mavrodi fulfil the dream, but they are only after their own belly and making quick money. When givers Forum started, they claim they are better than MMM, but why are they not matching people again now? But the people who run there will never complain. When MMM West Africa started, they claim they are better than MMM and they will never go on Holiday, but yesterday, they just announced no matching till Next Month, yet you will not hear anybody complaining about them. MMM United was a major copy cat many people followed, but how is their operations today? Worse than what we are facing now but why are people not complaining against them? I think the simple answer is because they are all faceless , it only MMM which is doing everything to make sure we are all carried along that we always complain with the aim of destroying so as to get more referrals in copy cats networks! You can criticize MMM as much as you like and gather people to copy cats, you will soon regret your actions when you realise that those copycats are fraudulent schemes. Their admins always diverts all the first payment of PH to themselves and even if the scheme will end in few months, the last people are to lose while the same admin will go and create another network and do the same - giving it a new name with fake promises. Every administrative body have some classical information to keep away from the general public because of the enemies of their system and the same MMM is doing. If Nigerians cannot boldly speak about the whereabout is a whole president of a Country, how do we expect to know all information about MMM operation carried out in Russian? Those who are standing with MMM will not go to public forum to castigate or speak against a system they claim to stand with. Even when they have genuine issues to raise, they Chanel it to the right department and not to come openly to agitate again it. I understand MMM ideology to the core and it is not about money or 30% we earn ,It is about bridging the gap between the rich and poor and I will continue to stand with MMM except I discover the ideology has changed to greed or Quick Money making. I'M MMM Guider. I stand with MMM. MMM pays. Together we change the world Guider Eduardo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by chessguru(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Steveinnovates(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2017
butanep:

Please at what time did you get help? It's like getting help now is more difficult than further mathematics.

Actually getting help wasn't too difficult, but pairing took 2days and the participant paid... I also provided help but not been paired yet
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Steveinnovates(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2017
greenhulk:

As u got paid 30k, be honest are u going to pH again? I don't think so and so are lots of people. When people don't pH they can't GH.

The problem with mmm now is they are only trying to pay people with small money, below 100k. What about people that have millions in the scheme? Dem don enter one chance be that. The few 20k 30k they are paying now is not enough to pay people that have millions, and even they few people that are lucky to get paid now are not going to put their money back. So technically the scheme is dead.

I have provided help of 200k in December, was paired to pay out in January, before i got paid part of my November mavros. For those of us who understand the ideology of MMM it will be slow, it will take time, but we will revive the system again... It's been helpful to alot of people, this is even the time to weed out the bad eggs in the system, as for the people with big amounts who says there's no PH to pay them?? You need to see guiders Dashboards so u can understand... Have a good day
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Steveinnovates:

I have provided help of 200k in December, was paired to pay out in January, before i got paid part of my November mavros. For those of us who understand the ideology of MMM it will be slow, it will take time, but we will revive the system again... It's been helpful to alot of people, this is even the time to weed out the bad eggs in the system, as for the people with big amounts who says there's no PH to pay them?? You need to see guiders Dashboards so u can understand... Have a good day

I understand the ideology trust me. The problem is there's no enough money to pay old pH. From guiders meeting yesterday it was confirmed that all old mavro will be frozen and only pH of 2017 will be paid. So everybody that had their money trapped will still be lamenting. The way they want to do it is to pay a fee percentage of old mavro whenever u pH. In other words, let's say u have 1.5 million trapped, u cannot collect it unless u pH. Let's say u pH 100k, u get paid 130k at the end of the month and maybe additional 150k of ur 1.5 million. So u see it will take a really long time for people that have their money trapped to get their money back. And u seriously cannot expect someone that has 1.5 million trapped to come and pH 1million again ... I don't think so. Maybe they can do 100k but nothing more.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by chessguru(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2017
we stand and remain with MMM Nigeria
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by chessguru(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2017
greenhulk:

I understand the ideology trust me. The problem is there's no enough money to pay old pH. From guiders meeting yesterday it was confirmed that all old mavro will be frozen and only pH of 2017 will be paid. So everybody that had their money trapped will still be lamenting. The way they want to do it is to pay a fee percentage of old mavro whenever u pH. In other words, let's say u have 1.5 million trapped, u cannot collect it unless u pH. Let's say u pH 100k, u get paid 130k at the end of the month and maybe additional 150k of ur 1.5 million. So u see it will take a really long time for people that have their money trapped to get their money back. And u seriously cannot expect someone that has 1.5 million trapped to come and pH 1million again ... I don't think so. Maybe they can do 100k but nothing more.
Spare cash is the thing ... all i know is at the end of the day the media carrying false news has failed peer to peer systems is thriving ... alerts still dey enter ..... MMM for life
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Steveinnovates(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
greenhulk:

Oh ook then, lets see them apply the new model and we'll see... It's a crazy idea tho...
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Stanley187(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
greenhulk:

Did I hear say "From guiders meeting yesterday it was confirmed that all old mavro will be frozen and only pH of 2017 will be paid? ": please go and read the minutes we'll again. The 2016 mavros would be limited not frozen. Meaning that per GH u can get a fraction of the 2016 mavros whether u PH or not, but in order to escape the limits on the 2016 mavro, you need to PH.

And as regards your post about what percentage you can get when u PH, no percentage would be set for now untilthe system becomes fully stabilized.

Pls always ask questions about what u don't understand. Don't assume. Thanks.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by directonpc(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chai! My people are suffering! God help us to build the next Silicon Valley in Nigeria. So that we can empower youths and teach them how to create multi billion companies and not just seek jobs or pocket money. Amen
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Did I hear say "From guiders meeting yesterday it was confirmed that all old mavro will be frozen and only pH of 2017 will be paid? ": please go and read the minutes we'll again. The 2016 mavros would be limited not frozen. Meaning that per GH u can get a fraction of the 2016 mavros whether u PH or not, but in order to escape the limits on the 2016 mavro, you need to PH.

And as regards your post about what percentage you can get when u PH, no percentage would be set for now untilthe system becomes fully stabilized.

Pls always ask questions about what u don't understand. Don't assume. Thanks.

We are saying the same thing. Whether frozen or limited, the bottom line is u cannot withdraw 2016 mavro until u pH, and u can only get a faction of ur 2016 mavro after u pH. Good for people that don't have outstanding mavros but not so good for people that pH heavily in December and have millions trapped. And the bottom line is the system is already flawed and about 70% of participants are scared of ph-ing. Imagine someone as been matched 5 times and each time they refused to play, their excuse being that they have money trapped in the system and they cannot put money in the system anymore. For how long do u think it will take mmm to complete payment of people with millions trapped if they are going to be paying only fraction for every pH. Let's say 6 months, and then by October November people will completely stop putting money because of the fear of pause mode during festive periods. Without people putting money the system will DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by shukuokukobambi: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I must give it to these criminals that operated mmm Nigeria. They are indeed bold.

They've replayed the exact same method they put on show in Zimbabwe and SA. They didn't run away in those countries, they simply wearied the participants into walking away all by themselves. No bagger can arrest them as the scheme is not closed. It'll only grow cobwebs from inactivity.

I would have tried to start something similar to hook some people but I don't have the heart to be as wicked, cruel or unfeeling. Chuddy, Yinka and co are truly wicked people cheesy

Citizens of the mavrodian kingdom, accept my sympathies o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by brahee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fellow Mavrodians, but why are we deceiving ourselves, I have requested to get help since last month and up till now I have not been paid,all the paired with me refused to pay, I had to cancel it today because I have waited for so long, WHATS GOING ON WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by brahee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Fellow Mavrodians, but why are we deceiving ourselves that MMM Nigeria is working when its not, I have requested to get help for my money since the date of resumption last month and up till now I have not been paid, the people paired with me have refused to pay, I had to cancel it today. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MMM NIGERIA.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by MrAwePresident: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
brahee:
Fellow Mavrodians, but why are we deceiving ourselves that MMM Nigeria is working when its not, I have requested to get help for my money since the date of resumption last month and up till now I have not been paid, the people paired with me have refused to pay, I had to cancel it today. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MMM NIGERIA.

Honestly I agree with you but my sister account, she has been able to withdraw 30k out of the 100k. I have more than her but yet the people I was paired with don't pay.. I wonder why. So I will say MMM Nigeria is working but not all the participants are committed.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Safari29: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2017
unable to GH since last year
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by deeone10: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
if you need somewhere reliable to invest ur cash, you can contact me on comsapart @ gmail . com
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
whirlwind7:
Its called...stop flogging a dead horse.

Like every other ponzi scheme, its crashed and gone. No use hoping it would ressurect.

I didn't participate, and I bear no ill wishes for those who did.
But I do smirk at those who jumped in without the faintest idea that it was actually a ponzi they were getting into. Those who were ready to swear on their grandmother's grave that MMM was the real, unshakeable deal and that nothing could halt it. Certain folks ignorance can be so unbelievable.

Be that as it may, lots of people will still jump into the next scheme that comes along without a ponder. Many still do at this moment. Check one of the posts above mine thats promoting one of them.

Just know that the safest thing to do in a ponzi scheme if you decide to go into one, is to do so at the early stage it began, and cash out ASAP. Still, there's gonna be casualties, depending on how early it crashes. If you can't stand the thought of losing the money you are about to put in, then, for the sake of your sanity, keep away!
Nice comment Bro
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by yemisquare(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin cheesy wink
paulsibility:
I am, oh sorry, I was a participant, but the only thing I gained from MMM is that I now know the practical definition of ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by deeone10: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Only for those that are tired of ponzi scheme should indicate interest in the investment I have to share. Indicate ur interest to comsapart @ gmail. com
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by mindtricks: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thank you MMM. You have reminded me, hardwork pays and to keep seeking genuine sources of income.

Wise decision never to have joined.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Intanet(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
For some days now, I and my friends have been thinking of how to withdraw all our money from MMM. Lucky enough, today, I stumbled on this link that I am about to share with you right now.

Click to check out how to withdraw all your money.

http://www.mcdoglaznote.com/2017/01/how-to-withdraw-all-your-money-from-mmm.html
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Pylony(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
prolove22:
Luke 6:38 say give,and it will be given to u .a good measure ,pressed down shaken togethe running over will be put in ur lap. na d bible talk ham ,no be me.
This kind
given and receiving don run una Belle see how mmmites just dey purge

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by mavister(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
greenhulk:

Keep ranting..MMM is dead and buried.. Doing anything now is like trying to resurrect the remains of a man who died a decade ago..and might I add..these guilders
Crooks u talk about benefitted from the scheme.. They should now goan find a real job to do now.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2017
mavister:

Keep ranting..MMM is dead and buried.. Doing anything now is like trying to resurrect the remains of a man who died a decade ago..and might I add..these guilders
Crooks u talk about benefitted from the scheme.. They should now goan find a real job to do now.

Ummm I don't get u. Who's ranting here? Or did unquote the wrong person?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by FX(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2017
I just Phed

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by mular(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2017
FX:
I just Phed
u did not PH u just created PH request
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2017
FX:
I just Phed
u still want to donate to chuddy, issorite

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Luchealmadueke: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
I want to sell my mmm acount with almost 600k. So if you are interested just hit me up.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by kedunaija(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2017
Will MMM Nigeria Members Get their Money Back
see shocking details below
http://trendygist.com.ng/will-mmm-nigeria-members-get-money-back-see-shocking-truth/
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
Luchealmadueke:
I want to sell my mmm acount with almost 600k. So if you are interested just hit me up.

how far. u still want to sell it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.