Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:07 AM

Have MMM Participants Given Up? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have MMM Participants Given Up? (45530 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Ab4all(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Join mutual grant and get 100% back on first investment. Join watsapp group following this link https:///LDjXWLOoMIWFVI00RAYQc3
HEHEHE, ayam naffin(laughing) @ u in 3D. but seriously, we really need to grow up after mmm saga. lets say no to ponzi schemes. mutual grants and host of others still paying are ponzi schemes, they will still fail.
#togetherwecansavenigerians,
#togetherwecangrownaija
#anti-ponziambassador

3 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If it changed 10 lives for good, just know that 1000 others lost everything!!

That's why kind hearted and sane citizens warned them against it.
I dont know how people think.
They were warned, they refused to listen
then they want us to sympathize with them

10 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Ijaya123: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
The gods are to be blame tongue

Gods of the greedy I guess.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Rick9(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Fred Rick
If 3 Million People contribute N1000 to you, how much would that be ?
MMM boasted of 3 Million members who contributed nothing less than N10,000 or more into the system.
Assumption N10,000 X 3MILLION People, or let's assume that 500,000 gained from the system, Leaving out 2.5Million People whose money were trapped in the system,
Let's assume Mavrodi and Chuddy matched 2.5 Million People to pay them N10,000 each as the guilders.
N10,000 X 2.5 Million Members
Chai see money oh, no wonder Mavrodi and his companions in fraud filled rooms with money in Russia,
I still wonder why most people don't apply rationality in whatever they do,
And to think that some so called learned people also fell for the Scheme, really beat my imagination,
Well I won't blame Mavrodi and Chuddy they were wise men who capitalised on a people voracious greed,
People are just too lazy to invest in capital projects, if you try to show them the right path to follow, they would brand you an enemy of progress who is jealous because they are making few thousands, ( how much Ponzi Scheme wan give you when go put ur name for Forbes ).
The Sun will first rise in the West and set in the East before I can invest my money in any Ponzi Scheme.
MMM really changed lives INDEED

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Shafiiimran99: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Sogun di ogoji answer ur name

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Mbkite(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Join mutual grant and get 100% back on first investment. Join watsapp group following this link https:///LDjXWLOoMIWFVI00RAYQc3

their network is so poor. has it been resolved?

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:
thought they said minding ones business doesn't require capital Why is OP wasting his data on MMM? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Tobium1(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
N-power scheme has not paid even since november, I tink it anoda ponzi scheme legalised by de govt

3 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by snowden9(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

They have accepted there faith and moved-on
fate
#Grammar

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Celebritieslife:
Mmm is still live, with this hand u are using to write this shit , is the same hand u will use to write your testimony

ipob spottted

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by oglalasioux(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

I weep for my fellow country people.

The reason some people are happy, including me, is because we warned and talked but they said it's not our money. Unknown to us, those monies friends and relatives borrowed from us were used for mmm. Now they can't pay us back. How is it not our money?

5 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by evansjeff(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

my friend shut up there! Shut up again I say! Have you forgotten the insults you guys hurled at us when you were been advised? Now you want people to pity you, again it's not our money and so don't expect our sympathy. Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Ab4all(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:

I dont know how people think.
They were warned, they refused to listen
then they want us to sympathize with them
There are whole lot of others still on the loose and blindly, participants still believe their financial breakthrough depends on those schemes. it bleeds my heart knowing when these schemes eventually fail again, only God knows what d outcome will be. nairaland ceo, seun and all the modes should henceforth banned any ponzi schemes posted herein. passionate nigerians that warned "us" all about mmm should not relent, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by franklingud(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
mmm still pays.
I got paid last week Monday. My balance is 14k to complete 31k minimum cashout.

MMM is not a ponzi scheme. It is a mutual community. And we should all embrace it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Pylony(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
prolove22:
WHO TOLD U IS FREE MONEY?
oya, what labour did you put in getting the mammoth profit?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by naijafella(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
ENIMONEY:

Na so una dey take start #MMM part 3
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by evansjeff(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:
Even if they v given up, is it ur 'give up'?

MMM rili brought out the true nature of nigerians - nigerians don't wish each other well
my friend shut up there! Shut up again I say! Have you forgotten the insults you guys hurled at us when you were been advised? Now you want people to pity you, again it's not our money and so don't expect our sympathy. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Orpe7(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the Philippines... grin

Nigga be chilling with some champagne and barbercue.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by naijafella(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2017
The high cost of greed

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by shukuokukobambi: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2017
franklingud:
mmm still pays.

MMM is not a ponzi scheme. It is a mutual community. And we should all embrace it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Sergei mavrodi, when he started mmm after leaving jail confessed the new scheme was a ponzi scheme so no one will blame him later yet here you are still defending it cheesy

Who will pay the guy who paid you? How much do you have there that your withdrawal limit was pegged @ 31k?

Una no go learn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Speechless
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Babatunde123(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2017
i also got paid on monday too................15k
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by shukuokukobambi: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2017
evansjeff:

Exactly!! They were warned severally but all they did was hurl terrible insults on those trying to save them. Now they're looking for sympathy.

Well, I pity them sha. Losing money in this economic situation has to be one of the worst feelings ever!!
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Gofwane(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2017
All this people saying nigerians don't luv each other because we are happy that you fell victims to mmm, what were you expecting us to do? Pat you on the back and give you handkerchief to dry your tears? Lemme tell you something, you people are dummies.

We warned you but you insulted us, telling us it's not our money. Even the federal republic of nigeria warned you but you didn't heed to their warnings because you phools have vowed to prove to us that you are truly dummies for life!

Well, i have a good news for you all: we are happy about your predicament grin so go and fvck yourselves tongue

8 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by indoorscholar(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:

Many of those "haters" warned about MMM and all ponzi scheme(Sgt.ponzihater was one of them) what did you do with the advice? You MMM lovers all mocked,insulted and ridiculed them, now you all want sympathy? You can't eat your cake and have it.

Those being mocked because of their bad judgement should recall how they mocked those that warned them.

4 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by darqly(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:
Even if they v given up, is it ur 'give up'?

MMM rili brought out the true nature of nigerians - nigerians don't wish each other well

Wish each other well? You joined ponzi and you expect people to wish you well? It is well with you grin grin
Tis like a robber getting caught and claiming people didn't wish him well angry

4 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by raayah(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2017
OP, they haven't given up, they're just tired.

It's not easy staying up till 12-1am just to withdraw 18k out of your 640k, donated by 3 people.

Frustration later sets in when the 2 people refuse to pH and the 3rd person uploads fake POP.

They stay up again the next day at 12 only to get ' Daily Gh limit withdrawal exceeded' while thinking of hashing things out with support over fake POP.

Give them a break. They're not used to working hard for their money.

4 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by darqly(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
franklingud:
mmm still pays.

Confirmed Mavro-Ode grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by doninno(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
My bro I feel u. No wori God is in control
ceeethru:
Na today day break! I don give up since since.

MMM do me sha!
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ojtech8291: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Must you post it here? You are not participant of Mmm.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by jaytime(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2017
No body wants to come and go and die of high BP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.