Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

Have MMM Participants Given Up? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have MMM Participants Given Up? (45534 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

I weep for my fellow country people.

My friend quiet there...When the enlightened Nigerians were sounding warning concerning this scheme what was the attitude of the MMM peeps?....Always quick to attack and insult anyone that was trying to educate them. Now it has happened you expect sympathy?.....Take a seat please.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by unipol(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
malware:

We are happy for exposing the fraud and not because people had fallen victims of it.

Well said bro, but expose the gains in the fraud also.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Lasskeey: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Lasskeey: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by focus7: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
They are finally woken from day dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ba7man(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
unipol:

Most of the comments and thread u are seeing as 'not wishing each other well' are just ordinary warning bro, don't take it personal. I have seen nairaland putting up genuine advert like police, custom, efcc recruitment and businesses for making money in front page. I have seen naira land creating awareness for danger to save people. Mmm is a danger, a financial risk. Though nairaland has not been fair the way they are not writing about those who bought house, got married and bought their car through mmm.
those that lost a lot, some their lives due to MMM far out-number those with MMM sucess stories.

The bottom of the pyramid is always its largest part.

6 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Maximus85(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
prolove22:
WHO TOLD U IS FREE MONEY?

Who told you IS not free money?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ba7man(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
unipol:

a lot that gained also lost a lot in the end.....let's not even talk about those that lost all.

4 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by iliyande(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:
Even if they v given up, is it ur 'give up'?

MMM rili brought out the true nature of nigerians - nigerians don't wish each other well

It's a natural thing with blacks, we don't love ourselves...

But bro, there are serious warnings about the scheme na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by malware: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2017
unipol:

I doubt if there are any gains cos all the 30% profit benefitted by some members of the scheme came from other people's investment. So I'll rather call it cheat instead of gain, please.

6 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
PH and GH things
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Amaaf(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Join mutual grant and get 100% back on first investment. Join watsapp group following this link https:///LDjXWLOoMIWFVI00RAYQc3

Frankly, how much did you loose to MMM?

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by edebemba(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Join mutual grant and get 100% back on first investment. Join watsapp group following this link https:///LDjXWLOoMIWFVI00RAYQc3
Is this an MMM subsidiary company?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by holuphisayor(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Bushmeat don catch hunter oo grin

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
ENIMONEY:

i pity u and ur colleagues cos u never will learn

5 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by concacid: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Dead already.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:

MMM rili brought out the true nature of nigerians - nigerians don't wish each other well
It brought out the true greedy nature of Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Limitless72(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2017
NNVanguard:
Why adding salt to an open sore?

Brother me sef tire oooo...
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ThatIgboBoy: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2017
mekaboy:

Where u see 60k to invest? Abeg u did not invest a dime, no.need to lie.

Is 60k such a big money he can afford?

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by shukuokukobambi: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2017
arizon101:

Guy go rest,changing which world. They hung my money for 2 months now with no.concrete reason or concrete plan. If dats how you change the.world then u ve been fooled. Serious minded people enact change not dream of change angry angry angry

Guy why are u vexing for me na? cheesy

I look like chuddy or mavrodi? cheesy

When we warn una, did you not join and scream "is it your money?" cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Ijaya123: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

So who is to blame? The greedy participants or the cautious people warning them?

6 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by oweman: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
They are in thier present position because of thier strong head CNN waned several my that don't put money there but they won't hear its gratifying majority of the victims are biafrogs .
I assume most of the money they invested are from crime including robbery . Kidnappings and 419 meanwhile this among others is why they wish PMB dead those idiots .

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by madridguy(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
The gods are to be blame tongue

Ijaya123:

So who is to blame? The greedy participants or the cautious people warning them?

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by prolove22(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Maximus85:

Who told you IS not free money?
MY BROTHER NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD.ASK NIGERIA BANK
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:

run fast from the hold of medicrity!
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by shukuokukobambi: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
ba7man:
those that lost a lot, some their lives due to MMM far out-number those with MMM sucess stories.

The bottom of the pyramid is always its largest part.

If it changed 10 lives for good, just know that 1000 others lost everything!!

That's why kind hearted and sane citizens warned them against it.

6 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ideology(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
wishing you well by encouraging you to embark on a suicide mission abi

Nigerians self

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kings09:

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:

they failed to heed to warning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by chuberg(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:

Na today you know?... This country na OYO..... on your own

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by directonpc(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:

is advising you to stay away from MMM not wishing you well?

Even NL moving MMM threads to front page is to make sure Nigerians all well informed about the bitter side of ponzi. To me that is great love.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.