Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed (6590 Views)

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2017
The guy has a car, that's the root of the problem. Ladies and cars are like glue and plastic.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Its obvious from her behaviour that the guy she is lodging with is already banging her frm the back(touch ur toes),left,center and mouth grin grin grin.the boyfriend should just forget about her ,get a new girl and get serious with her.many of these corper babes na so dem be.very very cheap and loose cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Oma307:
Dude, just go and get another girl even though u claim to her because that girl is a goner but dont worry she will soon realise her mistakes
yea after the guy she is lodging with use her chop clean mouth then she will come to nairaland to say men are evil grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by tonyedouglas(m): 1:37am On Feb 15, 2017
I tink this bella gives the wrongest advice, nt everyone should be giving relationship advice sha
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by jabojafa(m): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2017
hmmm...... Hw cud u agree to ur gf to live wit a man dt is nt her broda in d same room? Men dt wz ur undoing.... Hv it in mind u hv lost dt gal for now until after nysc wen d guy dumps her. Dt is d routin... A lot of girls tend to be loose (promiscuous) during nysc. Infact durin my nysc days i saw hw up to 5female corp members were hustling to get a male corp member jst becos he had moni and dis ladies had bfs n fiances b4 goin for nysc. Infact dt is d trend and i for one wud neva marry a lady who hasnt undergone dt scheme becos even d married ones end up far worse dan d single ones. My broda cry if u hv to but bear in mind dt u gf is sleepin wit her host and der is nothin u can do till afta nysc. Jst find ursef a new gf.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2017
jabojafa:
hmmm...... Hw cud u agree to ur gf to live wit a man dt is nt her broda in d same room? Men dt wz ur undoing.... Hv it in mind u hv lost dt gal for now until after nysc wen d guy dumps her. Dt is d routin... A lot of girls tend to be loose (promiscuous) during nysc. Infact durin my nysc days i saw hw up to 5female corp members were hustling to get a male corp member jst becos he had moni and dis ladies had bfs n fiances b4 goin for nysc. Infact dt is d trend and i for one wud neva marry a lady who hasnt undergone dt scheme becos even d married ones end up far worse dan d single ones. My broda cry if u hv to but bear in mind dt u gf is sleepin wit her host and der is nothin u can do till afta nysc. Jst find ursef a new gf.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by HARDDON: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:

a man and a woman can sleep on the same bed without doing the do lool

The way ladies watch each other's back, however blindly, is alarming n most times amusing !

Bella isnt worth advising a chicken wen it comes to RnR let alone a human.

Imagine d parochial response! Imagine the male hoodwonking sway lines even in d face of all d RED FLAGS she is swinging!
#Smh@BellE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by enuk80(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2017

How can you give this sort of advice? So the girl is stressed out to talk to her man but she always hangs out with another guy and even has the time and energy to chat and call others?

Why shouldn't she be comfortable talking to her man when the guy is there? Doesn't the guy know that they are dating? Haven't they established the fact that they are in a relationship to the knowledge of the guy? What sort of silly excuse is that?

No offense but your advice is rubbish.

I agreed with you..the anonymous advice is very stupid...I wish i could see the fool that gave this kind of advise and beat him up
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by schumastic(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
what do you expect when we are in a government of change
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Vickysnipe147(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
If you have not gone for service you will not know what goes on, so many guys and girls see NYSC as an avenue to explore since they are far from their boyfriend. she might love the guy but having some flings every now and then. this things happen. go to literature section and read MaziOmenuko story about NYSC OR the one by Flow and u will know the real deal about NYSC

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by liquidmetall: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
This bella can give useless advice ehhh
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
She don meet better person na, are you an enemy of progress ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Azubogucharles(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I am hurting so much as I type this, my story is long but I will try and make it short.

She was posted to the north, I spent a lot of money to have her relocated back to Lagos but it didn’t work instead she got Oyo state where we didn’t know anyone, getting an accommodation was hard because she refused to get a cheap one and I didn’t have the money for an expensive one so she decided to squat with this dude who she claims is just a friend until I can raise moneu to get her an apartment, Bella that’s where my trouble began.

Anytime I call her at night she doesn’t pick, whenever she picks she says she can’t talk she’s tired; when I chat her on whatsApp she says its late and wants to sleep but she would remain online for hours, when I call her on whatsApp it would say user on another call, my heart is aching.

I asked her why she’s always online she says she isn’t that the guy was using her phone to call and chat on whatsApp, when I tell her on phone I love her she won’t say it back, claiming she can be talking about love when she’s staying with someone so the guy won’t be offended, they sleep together in the same room but she claims she sleeps on the bed.

She’s always uploading pictures of her going out with the guy in his car having fun, when I ask her she says it’s nothing that the guy likes to go out when he comes back from work and doesn’t like to leave her at home, she says if I don’t trust her I can come visit her that the dude knows about us and he’s really friendly, I only spoke to the guy once and thanked him for harboring my woman.

Two weeks ago I got angry and have refused to call her and she hasn’t called me back since then, I don’t feel good, I love her how do I get my girlfriend back?

Anonymous.

Relocating to a new place can sometimes be strenuous and have a toll on relationships doesn’t necessarily means your girlfriend is cheating; I am saying this from experience.

I was currently in this position and it put a strain on my work and my relationship also, my routine was changed, I was in a strange land where I knew no one, I barely spoke to my family because I was trying to settle in.

You need wisdom to tackle this, getting angry will not solve this, ending communications with her will only worsen things, she says you can come visit have you tried that? She might really not feel comfortable talking to you while the guy is there; you should try and find out why.

Like I say in all my write-ups love isn’t about money, money is just a criterion that spices up love, love is about sacrifice and compromise, you need to sit down with her and have a long talk, she needs to get a cheap apartment, it’s just for ten months and NYSC is over and if she refuses maybe it’s time to take a walk, don’t give up so soon, people get carried away sometimes, you need to fight for what’s yours and from your email I can tell you really love this girl, why not give her another chance, call her, try to know how she’s coping, tell her you would like to visit her and know the next step forward and get back to me on her response.

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/02/my-girlfriend-went-for-nysc-and.html
just imagine
It's just keeping goat and yam together

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by HayatH(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Isn't it obvious Let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by chachanga: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I am hurting so much as I type this, my story is long but I will try and make it short.

She was posted to the north, I spent a lot of money to have her relocated back to Lagos but it didn’t work instead she got Oyo state where we didn’t know anyone, getting an accommodation was hard because she refused to get a cheap one and I didn’t have the money for an expensive one so she decided to squat with this dude who she claims is just a friend until I can raise moneu to get her an apartment, Bella that’s where my trouble began.

Anytime I call her at night she doesn’t pick, whenever she picks she says she can’t talk she’s tired; when I chat her on whatsApp she says its late and wants to sleep but she would remain online for hours, when I call her on whatsApp it would say user on another call, my heart is aching.

I asked her why she’s always online she says she isn’t that the guy was using her phone to call and chat on whatsApp, when I tell her on phone I love her she won’t say it back, claiming she can be talking about love when she’s staying with someone so the guy won’t be offended, they sleep together in the same room but she claims she sleeps on the bed.

She’s always uploading pictures of her going out with the guy in his car having fun, when I ask her she says it’s nothing that the guy likes to go out when he comes back from work and doesn’t like to leave her at home, she says if I don’t trust her I can come visit her that the dude knows about us and he’s really friendly, I only spoke to the guy once and thanked him for harboring my woman.

Two weeks ago I got angry and have refused to call her and she hasn’t called me back since then, I don’t feel good, I love her how do I get my girlfriend back?

Anonymous.

Relocating to a new place can sometimes be strenuous and have a toll on relationships doesn’t necessarily means your girlfriend is cheating; I am saying this from experience.

I was currently in this position and it put a strain on my work and my relationship also, my routine was changed, I was in a strange land where I knew no one, I barely spoke to my family because I was trying to settle in.

You need wisdom to tackle this, getting angry will not solve this, ending communications with her will only worsen things, she says you can come visit have you tried that? She might really not feel comfortable talking to you while the guy is there; you should try and find out why.

Like I say in all my write-ups love isn’t about money, money is just a criterion that spices up love, love is about sacrifice and compromise, you need to sit down with her and have a long talk, she needs to get a cheap apartment, it’s just for ten months and NYSC is over and if she refuses maybe it’s time to take a walk, don’t give up so soon, people get carried away sometimes, you need to fight for what’s yours and from your email I can tell you really love this girl, why not give her another chance, call her, try to know how she’s coping, tell her you would like to visit her and know the next step forward and get back to me on her response.

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/02/my-girlfriend-went-for-nysc-and.html

For smugly handing out this kinda destiny-killing advice, this purposeless piece of senseless twerp; dis Bella person should just take it as a fact: your RnR Counseling Career is deadOnArrival.

An accident-going-somewhere-to-happen; far worse than wandering Fulani cattle raiders, a bumbling buffoon and a nincompoop!

Can she tell her own brother this trash she just spewed out up there? And what does her mumuish counsel do for his self-esteem, his wasted time, his propsective dating options? How is supposed to take it when he eventually finds out that everyone got the memo except him and "Agony Aunt Bella" also unprofessionally "shivved" him so she could sound gayish-ly politically correct? The girl's playing him and this one is now telling him to suscribe for underhand treatment. It must take one to know one indeed!

Non-professionalism and mediocrity everywhere and we all expect to wake up suddenly to start seeing flying buildings everywhere; Fvckers like this are part of the reason Nigeria's this fvcked up. Somebody should please sign her up with LAWMA, career change time!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Anthony0094(m): 3:50am On Feb 24, 2017
I am really disappointed in op advise

How can you tell that guy that her so called girlfriend may not be comfortable taking his calls in presence of another guy, and not comfortable to reply him tru massage.
Let's call a cheat a cheat, the guy has his suspicion and have made his, he just came to confirm and you failed.

Op that ur advise is misleading and can make him take a decision he will regret later, you can change now its not too late

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Burgerlomo: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Wonders they say shall never end, the dude even called the man to thank him for bonking his woman, harboring ko, harboring ni. Mr Mugun grin
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Honesty007(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
My my my fire! fire!! fire!!! fire follow me(in donnie mcclurkins voice) thats why i hate cohabitation.since it started in the university nysc was a freebie.it is rare and hardly an exception for corpers to sleep in the same room opp sexes without sex.it is 2 outta hundred percent.my guy if u banged ur gf be4,she would do same 4 others.i am sorry u have lost her.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by KingOfThePay(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
WTF! So u put up that shit there as advice?
I used to think you were good at your craft!..

Very biased and shallow advice. Wonder when men will be men, asking for relationship advice from a girl....

@the guy.

So After all the woosh wash and aberrant behaviours she was putting up which was enough to show you the red flags. You did not call her for two weeks and she too did not in anyway bother to check on you too?
And now the message is so clear that she DGAF bout you and u here professing love?

Lol, Mr Nice guy....
Wait for me, coming to whoop that your nice ass
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
talkeverytime:
Abeg, tell this guy the truth na. The lady is receiving a stronger rod from the guy she's squatting with and that's reason resetting her brain
Oh she's squatting alright
Squatting on his dick
NYSC. Building and breaking relationships since 0000
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
jabojafa:
God bless brah
My girl too started acting funny when she went for NYSC .Hooked up with this Oil & gas worker ... she said they were "just friends" all the while they kept getting closer.....I listened to that shìt for as long as I could till I removed the mumu cap worn in the name of love. I made my decision sharp sharp and let the ho go. No time brah
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by secondincommand: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
I always tell guyz if shez not ur wife or a fam mind the way u spent on her....... Once made that mistake....ND learned from it.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
dingbang:
Bella! angry don't get me angry with you!

So u want to tell me now that if the roles were swapped and it was d guy in the lady's shoes and she was the one worrying, would u have advised same? How can a male and female sleep on the same bed without fvcking each other? Who just does that..
I opened my eyes in amazement wen I read Bella's advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Freeman50(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Probably she had found another guy that is more wanting than you over there. so change is a constant thing as long as life is concerned. if she ain't dancing to your tune again..... you give her a breathing space or give her red card.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
na wa oh.. this is strange, seems the friend moved on leaving the friend behind... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by afezy110(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol. one soldier has given her stand at ease like a youth corper.. raise ur skirt lemme look under.... lol oga your gal is gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / YOU MUST QUARREL OVER 5 TIMES BEFORE YOU MARRY. / I Think I Am A Misogynist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.