Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

360clips's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360clips's Profile / 360clips's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Romance / Re: I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! by 360clips: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
shortgun:
You must be so proud of yourself grin

Oga sorry to burst your bubble but with this economy toto full street dey overflow grin grin grin
Nothing special about you cheesy cheesy
na money the girl dey find.
You fools think it's all about money! You lack so much!
Romance / I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! by 360clips: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Met a cutie yesterday and we liked each other. Went to the back room and made out for two hrs straight no cap! We were tonguing and smooching for two hours straight! My mouth is so sore right now.
Romance / Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by 360clips: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Styluss:
TBH, I really dont care about that, I date very beautiful women and fuckkkh ugly ones. You just have to forget the face and concentrate on the body. Some of them are pretty weeettt down there even better than the beautiful ones. They have banging bodies too.
Lastly, dont see them off! Just drop them off if you have a car, order uber or give the bike money. You can never see me with any ugly chikkk never!

you're a fool now. You're one the idiots that make theses fugly women feel entitled! Mumu.
Romance / How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by 360clips: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
It absolutely baffles me! When I see some hideous looking women with children, I'm like shocked shocked. Mahn! Which nigga manage to sleep with this?! To even look at them face to face I can't! They give me nauseating feeling! Talk less of sleeping with them. You men try no be small! How you guys manage to fvuck these ugly chimps beats my imagination. You niggas can fvuck absolutely anything!! You're all so cheap and useless! I'm so ashamed to be categorized with you men iswear! shocked angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Men, Leave Women Alone! They Can Take Care Of Themselves! by 360clips: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Men, women don't need you! So stop trying to be their knight of shiny armor! They can take care of themselves! Stop stopping girls on the road to toast them or whatever you call it! It's stupid and makes you look like a weak fool. If konji catch you, go to brothel! Self love is key! Try and enjoy your own company! Stop disturbing women and trying to find love! They don't need you! It's very annoying when I see guys disturbing women or taking them out on dates! Stop it and spend your money on yourself and enjoy life!

4 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do I Escape This Zoo! by 360clips: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oyinbo na bastards! Just remain here and try to survive! grin angry

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Do I Escape This Zoo! by 360clips: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
CandyOps:

No vex. Maybe u went for US.
Bro na Canada sure pass.
Try again. From CA you fit ball in US after a couple of years.

As Oyibo dey loot the country die alongside the public office holders whom they bankroll make boys dey hustle.

The West and Britain is killing us everyday we gats no option than to japa
abi o.
Romance / Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by 360clips: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mind the business that pays you! Fool.

11 Likes

Romance / Re: I Really Want To Settle Down by 360clips: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Go and settle down with your grandfather na! angry
Romance / Re: 12 Things You Must Know Before Getting Married. • by 360clips: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubbish! Next!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by 360clips: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you like marry your papa! Nobody gives a fvuck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by 360clips: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Don't know what people see in that rubbish phone! Android for life!
Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
NwaliE01:

What's wrong with you?

Why can't you politely ask questions and see if you wouldn't be responded to?

You can't live your life with lots of bitterness running through your blood.

If you're still in your father's house, i guess it's a sign that you're not old enough to leave.

I would advise you still tarry some more and learn before leaving, because you're still a baby ranting and throwing tantrums.

I didn't lie an inch, besides what would I gain lying to you guys?

I am not begging anything from you or seeking for validation from you to feel better.

I became independent at 17 years. That's the truth that your insults can't change. Deal with it bro.
ok Mr old man. Next!

1 Like

Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sniper101:

Even if na true sef, na poverty at home na e make am run commot from e papa house at age 17

If everywhere stew for his family, wetin wan make pikin of 17yr leave e papa house go outside go begin hustle?

cheesy. Na madman na!

1 Like

Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... do you not wash plate where you live right now? Or do you think yourself better having to do it all alone? undecided
he's a small boy na. Doesn't know anything.
Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jamie1000:

Go and wash plate make mommy give you food
mumu man! Next!
Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jamie1000:

And this is the only point you picked out of this. You must be a coward. I moved out early and it helped me assume responsibility, network better, start up a business, family and Completely independent. Who wants to marry a man who is in his 40s and still in his father's house. I won't give my daughter out to such a fool.
oh! So it's all about vagina women and how to impress them. What a slowpoke. What about doing of all these for yourself and personal achievement. Instead of doing all these bullshit you posted up there for women. They wouldn't still like you! To tell you the truth, your foolish wife never loved you and never will! Just did it to escape poverty. lipsrsealed
Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jamie1000:

Mumu yarn. You think you will ever be fully ready at your father's house. Look at the Men who didn't leave on time. They find it difficult to stand. Most of them are 40+ yet lack confidence. Most can't even afford rent, feed or start a family. Most becomes weak men. Because, they were waiting for the perfect time. Moving out your father's house is like starting a business. Start small and expand. At 30, it gives you respect and builds your sense of responsibility. Women will respect you.
So you moved out of your father's house because you wanted to get more respect from vagina people? How did that play out for you? You must be the most foolish simp I've ever met on here. Stewpid nigga!

1 Like

Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
NwaliE01:

Hey, why the emotional outburst?

Are you still in your father's house?
Don't Mention me again! Useless man!
Family / Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
NwaliE01:
At the age you feel insulted by their advice.

When you feel ashamed to eat in the living room with visitor/s staring at you.

When you know you have learnt well enough to sustain yourself.

It's not always when you have enough money or age. Sometimes those metrix doesn't work properly.

I left home at age 17 plus and I am doing so well today.

bastard liar! Thunder fire you there!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by 360clips: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
You can borrow but don't want to pay back when it's due. Typical black fool! Better go find the money before you find yourself in kirikiri prison. Bastard!
Romance / Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by 360clips: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
And they're the ones that form the most! Smelly Bastards! And the most painful part of it is that you can't detect the odour until they're stack naked! Nigerian girls are fvuxking dirty! Please guys learn how to control your sexual urge! It's very important! If you're too hot just jack off and save yourself from deadly std from these deadly creatures called Nigerian girls!

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by 360clips: 8:09pm On May 29, 2023
Rubbish!
Romance / Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by 360clips: 6:10pm On May 29, 2023
Stupid monkeys!
Romance / Re: Women Are Winning! by 360clips: 11:02pm On May 14, 2023
Modifire:
And where would that get you You must be a very greedy and unreligious fellow going against the will of your lord. Though am against fornicators but bro if you don't spend your money on a woman then who won chop d money?? Or you b gay
Pls this thread is not made for stupid pastors like you. undecided

2 Likes

Romance / Women Are Winning! by 360clips: 10:48pm On May 14, 2023
Women have the upper hand in these era and are winning like crazy! They've made themselves look weak and vulnerable by playing the great mind game!
They're playing these foolish men like ludo game and chopping their money like Gabon viper chops it's prey. A woman can be playing ten different guys at the same time and be chopping their money without getting caught!
Their bank account keeps increasing everyday while their male victims own get empty!!
They go on dates and parties without spending a dime while they pop the most expensive champagnes and eat exotic meals and post them on social media! While all the bills go to the guy! grin
They hook up with ten different guys every week and get paid 30k or more for each for just laying down on the bed and the guy doing all the work! grin
Women are winning and playing these men like puppets! Hmmm. It's a pity!
Men need to realize that their konji is their greatest enemy and these women will use your weakness at their greatest of their advantage!
Womanizing with your hard earned money gets you nowhere in life! And what I noticed about men that womanize a lot is that they just do it to impress other men and not because they really want to! Wake up and spend your money on yourself!

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Do Nigerian Men Love Fat Ladies? by 360clips: 10:53pm On May 12, 2023
Never in my life!
Romance / Re: If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy by 360clips: 1:04pm On May 11, 2023
All you monkeys and obsession with marriage. You nigs are crazy!

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Please How Do I Create An Onlyfans From Nigeria by 360clips: 9:23am On May 09, 2023
Satanistx:
Please how do I create an onlyfans from Nigeria
it's simple. Sign up on the website and start uploading explicit content. Enjoy!
Romance / Re: Men, Spend Your Money On Yourself! Stop Giving Vagina Creatures! by 360clips: 10:06pm On May 01, 2023
almarthins:

Me I don stop since stone age. All those girls wey dey outside no be am.
Good for you!
Romance / Men, Spend Your Money On Yourself! Stop Giving Vagina Creatures! by 360clips: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Men stop spending your hard earned money on these useless vagina people that don't like you! Instead spend it on yourself! Buy good clothes, good perfume, eat good food and travel the world! You don't need woman in your life to feel more of a man! Spend your money on yourself! Woman would never spend her money on you so why tf should you spend a dime on her! Wake up guys! This is the modern era.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Why do Females Hate Short Men So Much?! by 360clips: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
;
MechanicMike:

son u need to stop wearing sun shade at night sir....who tell u that women hate shot guys??(no offenscce) angry
grin short man comes to bash me grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.