Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Should I Go On And Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Marry Her? (27089 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Zonefree(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy,

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!

418 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Hezzyluv: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
From what you have written, it appears you're talking about SSCE exams and the first seating.

But, the last time I checked, children have taken over writing WAEC and NECO i.e you maybe oneundecided

Therefore, concentrate on making yourself better version in the coming years.

I stand to be corrected tho. kiss

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by falcon01: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40
Just be blunt with her, give he oone more chance if she ain't gonna cut him off don't force her, just let her go abeg don't stress yourself

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by longetivity(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Better go and help mummy wash plates. Nonsense!

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
longetivity:
Better go and help mummy to wash plates. Nonsense!

Who beat you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Ambassadorial(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
The gurl is simply a confused fellow. She doesn't know what she wants so it's better you discard her coz it will surely end in premium tears.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Flight90: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
You want us to choose for you, so dat 2mao u will come back and start blaming Nairalanders abi

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Reminderz: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Don't worry man, life will teach you... cool

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by longetivity(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:

Who beat you?
Who asked u to be mumu?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
I'm sorry, but na only you dey this relationship Sha. Move on while you can, make you no go father another person pikin later in the nearest future.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
longetivity:
Who asked u to be mumu?

Do I look like the reason for your life frustration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Heaven bear me witness, if you're my brother, I'll exchange you for a sachet of weed. You're disgrace to humanity and a waste of space!

That is why you don't have a good brother like me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by longetivity(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:

Do I look like the reason for your life frustration?
You are the frustrated one here cheesy

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hezzyluv:
From what you have written, it appears you're talking about SSCE exams and the first seating.

But, the last time I checked, children have taken over writing WAEC and NECO i.e you maybe oneundecided

Therefore, concentrate on making yourself better version in the coming years.

I stand to be corrected tho. kiss

And I see you quoting Jesus in your tag discription, is this how your own Jesus teach you to show love?
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Hezzyluv: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:

And I see you quoting Jesus in your tag discription, is this how your own Jesus teach you to show love?

Na the love make me write something like "concentrate on better version of you in the coming years"

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by talented321: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
I no read the nonsense you write there finish, because when i read to one stage even simp sef better pass you

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by akube34: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:
Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on. I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle). I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible). She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar.

the way dat guy Dey knack ur babe ehhh, she can’t do without him

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Nazgul: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
What kind of exam was it that you were writing? If it's SSCE, better leave that girl and focus on your life. Cos you have a steep mountain ahead of you, wasting your time on women would just stagnate your destiny.

If you want advice. You must know this, any girl whom you claim to be dating, that openly tells you of how she admires another guy(s) doesn't belong to you.

I'll therefore suggest that you let her be. She's just having fun and enjoying the attention guys like you are giving to her, loving such girl would end in tears.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by LUAN1: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Epistle of a simp. I can't read it

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by talented321: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
A
Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by texannaija: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dem dey play with this one head…

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by YouandiAllofus: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Experience is the best teacher. You can't force that experience on people especially one very eager to go through life. With alot said here already, you should abreast yourself with reality and apply wisdom, else you will become the one to be thought a lesson in a bitter way

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Lataability(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wonder the kind of men we get this days, Kai, how dare a woman to pick a guy call in my present, Na only eyes I dey take correcty woman if she Bleep up, even my Radom girls don't even do that let alone a woman I want to marry. I wonder how you go take be the man of the house when both of you marry. The girl don't even respect nor value you. She love that guy more you and that's the truth.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by OriOko88(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
D girl is still naive and doesn't get know what she wants. Its better you start looking for plan B,while u still tryna make up with her.

Just be ready for any shock. I used to tell me guys...there's nothing reasonable in dating girls less than 30 for more than two years. If you're ready to marry and u dating a grl of 25 26,27 year olds,if they're not stable dump them and move to matured 30 year old who are ready to marry. Date them for 6 months and marry straight away. U gonna be correcting each other flaws in marriage. Shikena

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by 360clips: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you like marry your papa! Nobody gives a fvuck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by siofra(f): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
No, don't marry her yet. Wait for me to fry this beans first, then you people can go ahead. You hear?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by vibrant40(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
I see and appreciate every reasonable comment here no matter how hurting it looks.

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Give her last warning. It appears the guy already has sex with her and he seemed to be good at it. Report her to her mum.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Try to sex her, the other guy is doing the job that's why she can't stop talking about the guy.
And stop telling her you love her the time, because she will not value it.

For now allow her and stop calling her even if she complained that your have changed, accuse her of being the one that make you change until she truly apologize and give you sex
Don't trust young girls

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
vibrant40:
I see and appreciate every reasonable comment here no matter how hurting it looks.

Mind you, I took the story from our early days at the university, we are both grad now and she is 29.

Try and have sex with her

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Go On And Marry Her? by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Well... it appears to me you were just an option she made under duress!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.