Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House (18603 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Diddycsbsb: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
I left home to feed home at the age of 23
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
RTID:
There is no shame in staying with your parents if you're not ready to move out.
It can only be a problem if you're eligible to be independent and you're not trying to do something about it.
I see nothing wrong I. Staying with ones parents if the parents wants that

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Lukeboy: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
As soon as your ready to married please move

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by easzypeaszy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I live in America. What you said amounts to bullsheet talk! undecided

2. Some parents sending their kids out before 18 has to do with individual reasons and not America. undecided
Oga we kw how tins works out der.. It must not be a law or constitution.. Der lifestyle is wht we say.
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Oga we kw how tins works out der.. It must not be a law or constitution.. Der lifestyle is wht we say.
I am not speaking of law but American lifestyle. undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Memberclub(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
NwaliE01:
At the age you feel insulted by their advice.

When you feel ashamed to eat in the living room with visitor/s staring at you.

When you know you have learnt well enough to sustain yourself.

It's not always when you have enough money or age. Sometimes those metrix doesn't work properly.

I left home at age 17 plus and I am doing so well today.

That means your dad house is not that good.
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by rlauncher(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
The best age is 21. However, economic challenges is making it difficult for young adults to leave.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Hassanmaye(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
RTID:
There is no shame in staying with your parents if you're not ready to move out.
It can only be a problem if you're eligible to be independent and you're not trying to do something about it.
By experience people want to leave their parents house just to be getting free pussy, by the time they left and reality hit them they regret their actions. If you are comfortable with good job no problem, but most of the youth leave their parents house because of peer pressure while they're jobless. No reasonable parents chase their children outside when they're jobless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by sukar886: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
If u no get work, and ur parents are well doing , oga stay there n hustje , dont leave house cos others are leaving, make Sapa no kill u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by neonly: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
360clips:
bastard liar! Thunder fire you there!

Don't say dat I started fending for myself at d age 14 bro's
Though been a mass servant (alter boy) help me a lot because I started staying away from women
So it possible to leave yur house at dat age
Eg go oshodi you will a lot of children fending for themselve and staying under d bridge
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by timmydrogba(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
I stareted staying with my elder brother and his wife since I was 15, stayed with them till I was 25, went to school and got a job, and was still with them, once in a while I dey buy bread, plantain and other groceries come house, Dey buy treats for the kids, I had to move on when they relocated to Abuja, I was certain I could take care of my self with my job, so I rented my own place too, to God be the glory it has not been easy but the journey is a must

I know people who ran from home at age 17,18,19, met them in school

So basically there is really no age to leave your parents or Guadiana house, but life only begin when you leave your comfort zones, when I started bills and rents, my orientation changes and learnt to spend wisely unlike before that I wasn’t paying rent or utilities or buying wholesale food stuff

Staying on your own comes with it own advantages, no body tell you what to do or when to do it, you can come home when you want, you become pretty focus and active because you know tue bills got no emotions, but if care is not taken you can be consumed by this freedom [/quote]

Bro I give it to you 👍
Nice one

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by timmydrogba(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you described in bold is indicator that one is rather still immature and not properly able to separate ego from reality. You leave when you are sure and need to, not when you think you have to. undecided
Exactly bro
Leave when you think it's best
👍
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with that. But don't stay idle in your parent's house and be eating their food.

Try and be productive and help with bills. Believe me, they will be happy that you're living with them and won't want you to leave.

When you're ready to settle down, you can then rent your apartment .

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by jericco1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Well as soon as you can stand on your feet
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Lobotomy02: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
No age.
If them no chase you and you sef dey comfortable, stay there - stay till thy kingdom come sef!

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Abraham left his dad's house at 70 nd he still fulfilled his life's purpose. When u live a competitive life you'll always wanna move out when u're not even ready

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Prechimakanaki: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let the poor breathe don’t suffocate them

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Michaelspresh(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
vickydevoka:

Come and stay with me. But honestly marriage this days hard o. Unless u are working class lady of a good profession. Nobody wan Carry last. Country don hard.
lolzzz
I can't stay with a man ohh
Even if we're dating
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Michaelspresh(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Blankstare:

What can of principle is your dad using on you? A female staying alone is a no no
I see and understand why he's doing that...
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by TheBillyonaire: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Industrialization tears people apart. Usually, we are supposed to live in our parents' compound in our different houses. So you are supposed to live with your parents before you build your house.

But this sex craze generation love some sins, and prefer to sin in their secret enclaves.

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by mastermaestro(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Lazy and Unserious Fellow.

What were you doing under the Roof of your Parents at the Age of A Whole 17 Years Old??

You stayed too long before you left.

I left my Parents House at the Age of 7 Years Old and I'm a Millionaire today.

Easy with the flogging bro. I feel your irritation at that guy's bravado. Well, I started a poultry business with one feather. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by mastermaestro(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
dyera:
Una don start again.

Anyway, there is no 30+ years old man that lives with his parents and his parents would not constantly nag about him leaving the house to go create his family.

No matter the contributions the man is making to the house, the parents would still prefer he send money to them while living away.

What this means is simple, there is no 30+ years old man that can live comfortably with his parents.

You have not seen brother. Some parents actually like it especially if he is not causing them troubles. Have you not seen people getting married and having children in their parents' house? Life nor get one formula, brother. grin
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by mastermaestro(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Abraham left his dad's house at 70 nd he still fulfilled his life's purpose. When u live a competitive life you'll always wanna move out when u're not even ready

At 75.
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Sirchiboy: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
I am 45 still living with them

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Jamie1000: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Once you finish your nysc. Don't go back. Else, disrespect will chase you out.
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by vickydevoka(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Michaelspresh:
lolzzz
Even if we're dating

Everything get time. Time go reach u go begin stay with a man. I wish u well
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Sirchiboy: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Michaelspresh:
lolzzz
Even if we're dating

Mbok
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by Jamie1000: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Mumu yarn. You think you will ever be fully ready at your father's house. Look at the Men who didn't leave on time. They find it difficult to stand. Most of them are 40+ yet lack confidence. Most can't even afford rent, feed or start a family. Most becomes weak men. Because, they were waiting for the perfect time. Moving out your father's house is like starting a business. Start small and expand. At 30, it gives you respect and builds your sense of responsibility. Women will respect you.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by askakim(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
When u give woman belly.. u fit start to go rent ur house cos baby go want rest of mind
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
NwaliE01:

Hey, why the emotional outburst?

Are you still in your father's house?
Don't Mention me again! Useless man!
Re: When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House by 360clips: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jamie1000:

Mumu yarn. You think you will ever be fully ready at your father's house. Look at the Men who didn't leave on time. They find it difficult to stand. Most of them are 40+ yet lack confidence. Most can't even afford rent, feed or start a family. Most becomes weak men. Because, they were waiting for the perfect time. Moving out your father's house is like starting a business. Start small and expand. At 30, it gives you respect and builds your sense of responsibility. Women will respect you.
So you moved out of your father's house because you wanted to get more respect from vagina people? How did that play out for you? You must be the most foolish simp I've ever met on here. Stewpid nigga!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's So Special About Twins??? / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! / Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.