Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

Family / Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by 360command: 4:30pm On Mar 07
Nursepepeye:
And na Africa dey feed them oh. Smelling people
How do you mean? What makes you say so? Africa feeds America?
Travel / Re: A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. by 360command: 9:04pm On Mar 06
Even if it was the police, they are expected to go through that traffic. It is the duty and by law of the motorist to give way for emergency vehicles passing through.

1 Like

Health / Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by 360command: 8:03pm On Mar 06
ADJUDICATOR:
The cost of a dental implant is dependent on the number of teeth to be replaced the, Types of Teeth (Molar Incisor's etc.), The environment where the dental clinic is located as well as if there are underlying oral conditions involved.
you can buy single implants and parts for one case at a time at N100,000, renting the kit and motor until you can afford it. A single implant placed and restored costs about N350,000 to N600,000 in Nigeria (Due to inflation). Location: Abuja MSDI dental implant.
How much is teeth whitening
Politics / Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by 360command: 8:33pm On Mar 05
When africa achieved her independence, one of the things Africa said was to look into africanization; we said we must feed ourselves. We started with agriculture, OBJ came out with a program called "operation feed the nation". Today, our agriculture is in a sorry state. Ali Mazrui was right, he said, "Africa is the only continent in the world that produce what it does not consume and consume what it does not produce".

How can we allow ourselves to have gotten below average by seeking grains from a country ravaged with war when in true form, we are supposed to be donating to the ravage country at war.

Where have we gone wrong... Africa must rise and not slumber on her feet.
Travel / Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by 360command: 7:15pm On Mar 04
Nairalander248:
Chanchangi Airlines, Flyaero Airlines I don't see them again

I used Flyaero before paid 5k during their promo book ahead promo. Omo Chanchangi almost kill us one time.
flyaero saved us alot going to Ghana for studies.. 10,000 naira ...
Crime / Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by 360command: 8:49pm On Mar 01
Raylight2:
If na only deport dem deport you, you no go thank God?
if they are to deport a man, let it be on his own failure and not that of another person because of his greed putting the traveller in trouble.
Health / Re: How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother by 360command: 5:58pm On Feb 29
Chikolo24:

I already tried sending to him via DHL...it has gotten to Canada but for close to a week now, no update no feedback. They requested for clarification on the drug because I initially stated that they were supplements. I have responded to them even attached a document which he used in getting the drugs free here in Nigeria before he traveled, still no update. We don't now if it will be delivered to him or rejected. Or is there another menas of sending it?
even with the normal antibiotics for bacterial people send abroad, they require you to get doctor's prescription and it must be detailed, clear and printed.

Even when it is done, they will not deliver it to you but they have it to put on their system as to why it is confiscated.

To be honest, they want you to go to their hospital, go through their system so that they can have it on file.

Your brother should go on Google, find clinics that do not need insurance. Your brother should meet those immigrants who have no papers,they can help him with clinics that does such service free or you pay as little as $50 less..

The idea of those clinics is to give him prescription so he can get the medication. I do not know if hiv drugs are free but what I do know is when you pay out of pocket on drugs, he can pay less as they offer some type of discount. He just needs to let them know he is paying out of pocket and they will find him the best deal.
Romance / Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by 360command: 12:34pm On Feb 26
She is for the street.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Tinubu To Mali, B'Faso, Niger: Re-consider Your Decision, ECOWAS not your enemy by 360command: 4:20pm On Feb 24
nfac:
Please of what importance is the Union to the common man
buying petrol and gas cheaper as a result of the subsidy Nigeria provides to them.

The free access to goods and services, free movement. Alot easy for a west african national to bring their cars into another west african nation.

If in the time of violence, another west african nation can take them as refugee and put them in camps where that west african nation can take some money from ecowas to help the refugees by providing food,housing,education, training and jobs etc. Example: Ghana taking on Liberia refugees.

In case of violence, a west african nation can send their military to provide peace and stability. They can also help in the fight against terrorism. We have seen niger force,chad forces helping Nigeria fight terrorism. We have seen Malian forces help burkinabe force fight terrorism; vice versa.

If a criminal who commits a crime in Nigeria and runs to an ecowas country, with the help of ecowas, they will track him down.

The list goes on and on..
Sports / Re: Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) by 360command: 8:27am On Feb 18
iykofias:
Iwobi really messed our ranking grin
Aina messed it up. The goals that Coted'Voire scored came from Aina wing.. adringa finished aina.
Properties / Re: Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice by 360command: 12:57pm On Feb 17
Jennyclay:
Puke!! embarassed

Sharing toilet with over 13 people is so irritating embarassed.

Ehyaa! You don’t have money to rent decent apartment. Sorry!

People are really suffering in this country. May God help you struggling and broke men!
what did men do to you. Why are you a misandrist?

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 360command: 5:40pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...
those farmers do not have boko haram or bandits coming to kill them.
Those farmers are given loan to buy heavy agricultural equipment.
Those farmers have access to good roads, security for their goods to reach hypermarkets.
Those farmers have electricity, irrigation etc.
Those farmers have tax cuts giving to them by the govt.
Those farmers, if they go through a disaster, the government pays them to get themselves back on.
The US govt encourages and ensures they keep growing more food even if it is in surplus, the ones that goes bad in the end would be written off for tax returns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by 360command: 8:03pm On Feb 13
He pushed a bouncer off and he got what he deserved. The more you Bleep around, the more you gonna find out. If he had stated in his lane without having to push anyone or without having to Bleep around, he would never have found out.
Agriculture / Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 1:57pm On Feb 10
Depriest2020:

So mexico na South America?
Mexico is not south America.
Agriculture / Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 11:52am On Feb 09
Depriest2020:

Apart from Brazil and Argentina which other country for south America better pass Africa? The rest are on same level with Africa.
You made me laugh. There are many south American countries where you can get a job as an English teacher, warehouse or tourism sector.

As an English teacher, you can be paid $500 to $1500.

In Mexico, there are Africans coming in mass, whom eventually stay in Mexico, they get job in the tourist sector.

The few countries in South America where might be hard for you would be Salvador, Bolivia.
Agriculture / Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 10:33pm On Feb 08
Depriest2020:

Africa better pass that two.
is africa better than South America?
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 360command: 1:52am On Feb 08
ppogba:
One of the attributes of a good coach is how well you get your substitutions right.

Hate him or love him, Paseiro got his substitutions right in this game.

Omeruo
Murfi
Iheanacho.

Kudos
if osimhen was still in play, I believe his speed would have outpaced Murfi or somehow guided himself into the 18yard box.

5 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 360command: 8:56pm On Feb 07
We love Nigeria!!!

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 360command: 8:54pm On Feb 07
I love Nigeria

20 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by 360command: 6:44pm On Feb 01
Quote me if you want to travel.
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by 360command: 9:28pm On Jan 24
1TrippleCee:
Nigeria continue drinking blood. DSS, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Airforce, All states security services. Even from the EndSars incidence, to numerous kidnapping and murder incidents like this one. I have one question to ask please. Why can't we use Satellite tracking systems to identify killers and kidnappers and bring them to book. If you are a member of thr Nigerian security force, i need you to provide me with constructive answer to my question immediately.
we need more than satellite tracking. We need forensics, we need bio data, we need camera just before an exit or along the way . I can't even write much because our govt knows what we need to fight insecurity.

1 Like

Family / Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by 360command: 4:03pm On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:
I don't feel attracted to whites not to talk the ones with 'tiny light' eye.
if we are to change this statement around and you were to be reading what a Japanese wrote towards you or your kind by saying, " I don't feel attracted to blacks not to talk the ones with 'coal tar' face or monkey looking idiots" . You will shout racism.

Sometimes, when you write things to the public, write with wisdom.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 360command: 4:17am On Jan 17
YoshihideSuga:

You're right about the psychology, but if his brother was born in the UK and lives in an environment with few black women, you really cannot blame him.
my message was for his brother being an adult when he entered uk.
Family / Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 360command: 7:32pm On Jan 16
nedekid:

I think it is just a case of been bored with something. If you have been eating ewa on a daily basis, rice will hungry you. grin
we men have a way of justifying the wrongful things. If a woman had said this, you did say she is for the street.

7 Likes

Family / Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 360command: 5:25pm On Jan 16
nedekid:
Even those that marry nigerians abroad, do their children ever come back to naija?
Once you relocate with your kids abroad, they have lost. You may come back, but your kids will hardly, they will build a life there and by the next generation, naija will just be history, especially as the country is not doing well and so no urge to have roots.
Anyway back to the topic, my bro married to British, what he misses the most is pepper, ewa, beans and dodooo, amala etc, not the yeye food, tea, cookies, bland food, not spicy.
The final one is black kpekus. Omo, the last time he was here, he just de halla say Nigerian ladies get shape! Every one, from tomatoe seller, food vendor, fuel station attendant etc. I de tell am say na the kind cloth them de wear, him no gree. Lol
Omo, him no wan see light skin lady. He talk say na the one weh black like charcoal him one nack. Lol.
Nb: I hear if you are a godly fellow and not ready to eat kpekus, don't marry oyinbo. cool
your brother type are alot and I can read into it. They claim they like dark skin girls but they are lustful for that dark skin girl. In reality, they want to marry that white girl, ofcourse, experience what it is like but they are much ok to tell or show people they are with a white woman even till the extent of having children.

There is nothing wrong about it. Maybe they do not know about this psychological issue going on in their mind, maybe they know but just want to paint it to people they care not about white women but love dark women.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa Or Stay In Nigeria by 360command: 8:58pm On Jan 15
janda1:

Move to austria

Cost 3m-4m for the whole package
$4000 to go to Austria?
Romance / Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by 360command: 7:00pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
I wish it was just about love. He has responsibilities and the way their marriage happened is also another issue. His father arranged the lady for him. The lady is a family friend of his father's. So those loyalties. And she has threatened him over and over again. Any small post on WhatsApp and she's losing her mind. Accusing him of forgetting about them in Nigeria which is ridiculous because he does everything for his family. Idk but I cannot force anyone to do anything. Neither should I wish to

he should forget those loyalties or family friend issues.. if he has the proof of she threatening him etc, he can use that in court.

People will say, law does not work in Nigeria but to be real, the law truly works. He needs to establish his responsibilities which is the kids he has. He needs to show proof of child support payment, he needs to put a restraining order between him and his wife cause she has threatened him. He needs to also show proof he is not staying with her for a year. This will help in his divorce process faster .. all this he can use to show to the police and court system.

If he is ready, he must do what is necessary and he should not look into family. The girls family will understand once he can show proof of her insults, vodoo behavior, and her threats..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by 360command: 12:10pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
We could get married tomorrow if I agreed. I'm not going to compare cultures but here marriage isn't do or die. I love him, yes but I am confused that's why I posted.

Her complaining does affect me it affectsu boyfriend.

if he loves you, he can divorce his wife. Make sure he gets divorce decree Papers showing he is divorced. It should take a year.
Crime / Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 360command: 1:41pm On Jan 07
notttty:
I think I will have to leave your nairaland for you if I can't have freedom to express my opinion. Name checking has nothing to do with tribal bigotry. I guess you should ban people that call out names of people that did good aswell because it automatically point to their tribes. So much you don't know about the business that earns you money.
be wise and stop thinking backwardly. Tribal insults, tribal discrimination should be a huge crime in Nigeria. There should not be a debate about it .

When you go abroad and they name check you and say he is african, calling you black trash, african monkey, black slave etc. You will understand that is wrong and you need sometype of justice.

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria by 360command: 4:27pm On Jan 03
somtovictor111:
I don't have the package
make more money, reach more audience. Take your knowledge online. Tiktok and youtube or any social media. Keep uploading, keep talking..you do not need to show your face. Keep recording daily, create time-lapse as how it grew.
When you get audience, you have a new market to sell your pepper, seeds.. give yourself 9month on social media, you will see the result.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by 360command: 4:14pm On Jan 03
TugOfWar:
Good day nairalanders
I am just 25 and I want to start up a business
Having cosmetics and building materials in mind, I don't really know which I should go for
Which one moves faster
My budget is 8 million naira

one house can make you rich if you are into building materials. Infact, you can only sell electrical cables for wiring a house and if it is a new house and they buy from you, that can make you rich.
Celebrities / Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by 360command: 5:50pm On Jan 01
Timoleon:

It's a fake headline. Normally, guys no dey stretch hand give man wey senior am for handshake not to now talk of a yoruba boy stretching hand to man wey reach him papa age before you come dey talk of say na king sef.
guy watch the video and stop talking those bullcrap stories.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.