Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 113 pages)

Sports / Re: What Was The Problem With Rohr by 360command: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingsways:
Yes

Rohr should have been allowed to see out his contract

Not necessarily because Rohr was doing well but because there was simply not enough time for a new coach to build a new team to play these important qualifiers

World cup qualifiers is NOT an avenue to try out new players but that was basically what Eguavoen had to do with Bassey, Lookman, and Emmanuel Dennis
Ghana tried new players and it worked for them. The problem is not the coach but the players but I still believe ,this game was for anyone. Ghana won, I am ok.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by 360command: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
oyaa suro oyaa. It could have gone to any side. Congratulations to Ghana.
Family / Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by 360command: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.
stop wussing around wussy and dump her to the street then she knows who the man is..
Family / Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by 360command: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Exkandayee:
I don't have generators and never joined grid,,,,,I just carry pannels ehh full rooof,I no dey play, I really spent alot on that shit I swear
how much you spend and what year did you do it.. does it serve you 24hrs/7days?
Education / Re: Can A Third Class Graduate Apply For Masters In The USA by 360command: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
msporche:
My brother just graduated and he came out with third class. Dad has been thinking of sending him abroad for his masters (Lincoln university California to be precise). So I want to know what his chances are before we start the process, if they accept third class. And is there other schools that do aside Lincoln?
he will need to evaluate his results before they determine where to put him. His 3rd class can be a 2nd class or a pass or fail. It depends on the evaluation.

California is very expensive to live in.. your dad will pay more for him to live .. try texas ; pay is good, opportunity to grow in any sector as a black man, standard of living is affordable, good weather.. Texas A&M is a good school.

Or go to Massachusetts; known as a very good state when it comes to education. Education at its peak. White environment ( racism is there), cold will kill you, pay is good, housing can be slightly expensive, it is beautiful. You cannot grow as a black man in their jobs( a few gets to the top), the job market is one sided.. it is not like California or Texas where you can go into IT, oil and gas, energy and other sectors(it is vast). For higher institutions, try BU (Boston University) or Salem state university ( this should be cheaper but still costly)

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) by 360command: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Because of the dollars Jagaban is distributing see how these fools are disgracing themselves After squandering their football fortunes
with all the money they had, none of them were able to come up with a manufacturing company or a plant. The least they could do is building hotels, clubs and bars..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) by 360command: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
that seem to be dosu Joseph on walk stick

4 Likes

Food / Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by 360command: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Prunus africana (agbalumo, udara) .. very good fruit.. the back of the tree can be used In curing prostate cancer..
We Africans are life in itself but we do not know the value of this beautiful herbal fruit.
Travel / Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by 360command: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

Tunisia-- hustle(work) and study
Tanzania --- teaching, creating your small business
Ethiopia---- creating your small business
Mozambique--- teaching,

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Daniel Amokachi Teases Ghana Ahead Of Clash With Super Eagles by 360command: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Praxis758:
Nigeria is deploying propaganda, might and names to intimidate Ghana in this coming playoff, meanwhile, the Black Stars technical handlers are doing their home work to correct their abysmal performance at the Nation's Cup.

We shouldn't let the array of stars at our disposal to deceive us. Matches are not won on social media.

Be warned!
Ghana is still lost till today but I know they will come true . This match can be for anybody...

1 Like

Health / Re: Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. by 360command: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Amarabae:
Doctors and Nurses are professionals.
Such a thing don't exist in a standard health institution,
Get the crap out of your senses.
And also as professionals, you are licenced ,if you mess up, you lose it.
my dear, I disagree with you. Back in Ghana, my Ghanaian nurse ex-gf arrived home, behind her was a ghanaian old doctor who drove to her house.. he actually rushed to kiss her forcefully. The girl pushed him off ,slapped him and then I came out seeing the whole event played out. There was argument between the doc and I plus the nurse. People came out ,heard her story and confronted the doctor. To cut the story short, she reported all that happened and he was out.

When I sit back and comprehend everything, I weak.. she was too beautiful, too curvy which made the animal doctor reacted that way.

So there are stories some nurses have told me on what happens in the hospital.. I am shocked.
Romance / Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by 360command: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?
BS! Stop with your fake stories
Celebrities / Re: We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) by 360command: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Same way Russia disappointed the world

Guys were expecting to see state of the art artillery, military strategy, and artificial intelligence in combat, only to see old soviet union artifact's, with hunters being mobilized to war front. And Putin cools their nerves with "I HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON" grin grin grin

I feel their pain at some point. Disappointment could be very painful.
bros, e b like say if 9ja and Benin dey fight war, for small Benin, you won dey send your mighty arsenal into the country knowing fully well dem no reach your level. Remember say, 9ja benin , we be family.. we dey do business together, we dey marry together, we dey do training together..9ja fit send nysc corps members to Benin rep just to test the waters Just like how Russia dey send 17 to 19year old kids to enter Ukraine..
Romance / Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by 360command: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Is hard before you see Northern men dance...This one na soji guy
TV/Movies / Re: Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? by 360command: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo in one movie which I forever admire his act in living in bondage.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by 360command: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
DNA forensics was applied in the 80's. This is 2022 ,we in Nigeria should be able to use forensics to solve 90% of crimes...
Business / Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by 360command: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
EASYGURU:
Many Nigerians still have a very good heart. Yes we still exist.
we do but I can tell you this, it is because if anyone takes the money from the bank, it is traceable. They have your name, your picture, your address, your phone no, your log in ip address which is linked to your phone serial and model .

If it was to be another crime which do not require much tracing, many Nigerians will fall under this category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One by 360command: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
If you try that man, you going down .

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I will teach you and teach you what you do not know. Listen, sit down....use one of your hands to hold your lips so you don't interfere. I'm talking.

Libya. US no dey there. Na lie. But we know the US did "undergee" and we know why. Go ask the US. That's diplomacy. Learn it, play the game and stop showing your weakness.

Algeria, Mali, Angola, CotedVoire, Liberia bla blah blah. They were once colonized. Go and learn about the law which guides that.

When you are ready to be a champion, you will live above the limitations your rulers put over you. This is well explained.

Now, that I have talked, go and meditate on it well. Guy, go learn diplomacy ooo. cheesy

Good luck.
lol! US was not in Libya as other NATO forces too were not in Libya?
I corrected you based on the grounds that some internal crises, foreign power interferes but you are telling me stuff relating to colonization.

The Moro conflict which happened in the Mindanao region in the late 60s, the US were present. It was just recently Rodrigo duterte asked the US military to leave the country when he came to power.

The civil war in Iraq, the US were there.
The civil war in Afghanistan, foreign powers were there.

So my friend, stop with your BS talk about foreign countries do not involve themselves with internal matters. Even Biafra, the British government supported Nigeria with material. Isreal supported Biafra .

Ps: you can't teach me diplomacy, you can't teach me politics, and you simply can't teach me geography.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
PeaceJoyLove:

That boundary is the real issue. If you are an ibo, that's what you should fight for if you can't compete well. Good luck with the struggle.

No problem. I will educate you. We won't get tired of educating you people. Nigeria failed you by giving you bad education. Sox let's get started.

Please, do not mix it up. No one is saying if it's not tribal or not. Listen two ations fighting is most likely tribal. But the issue here is internal vs external.

The issue is that Biafra and that of Ethiopia want to break away. Listen, an internal crisis is harder to get involved in. Who will get involved in the Nigerian case? The one which wants to break away should defend itself. Yes. So, do you expect nations to go into nations and start breaking them into pieces cos one tribe feels cheated? NATO should come and start blowing others here cos Ibo wants to break away. If ibo wants to break away, let them do it the best way other nations have done it. Let them do it the way Ukraine broke away from USSR first. Ok? No one is going to fight anyone cos a tribe wants to break away. Ibo wants to break away yet they want to be the next president. grin Is that logical? That's why nations don't interfere. If you hand over Aso Rock to ibo will they break away? So, the reason they want to break away is cos they don't have power. Who will listen to them? Did anyone stop them from contesting? They want the power awarded to them without any competition. An understanding is there in some parties and that is rotation btw south and north...they want to even hijack the south since they haven't ruled in recent days, it is their turn. Only a Dundee United will listen to that. Ibo claims marginalized but dem dey collect allocation from FG. Lagos and PH money dey there also. Don't they take it? Let them do what others did if they want to break away. The same applies to the Ethiopians and they took the bull by the horn. So be it. No one will interfere until a side wins as long as foul plays arent involved..period.

But in Russia vs Ukraine, the understanding was broken. This is a clear issue the world must get involved with if we want peace. Also, Israel and Palestine's issue is in the same category.
[/s] who says foreign policy don't get involve in internal crises.. Teacher do not teach me nonsense.
The civil war that happened in Libya, the US and other nato forces was there.
The Algeria Civil War, France had their presence there together with Tunisia.
The ongoing civil war happening in Mali, France holds present in there even though they were asked recently to leave the country; still they came out to announce that they were not leaving.
The Angolan civil war; Cuba played a dominant role by sending it troops supporting the peoples movement for the liberation of Angola.

I know this list can go on an on but these are the few I can remember. I am not even talking about material support ,I am talking about situations where foreign troops have to come in to fight the insurgents..
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 5:07am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The guy surprises me at times. Ethiopian and Biafra wars are internal issues. But these one is about two nations. If two tribes inside a nation cannot coexist in peace, they are their own problem. So, tje world should go to the nation and kill a tribe..I dont get it.

Do not let the boundaries deceive you.. there is a tribal war happening in Russia and Ukraine.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Reno is not that intelligent. He is just a privileged person. Civil in Ethiopia is different from war between 2 nations that can lead to world war.
lol! And who told you Russia Ukraine isn't a Civil War? I understand vividly what you mean but consider that this is a civil matter.. they were all together from the beginning before they separated. Even though Russia knows it to be an independent state , it will not want it to join NATO countries but instead sees it having it place amongst "USSR" nations. Same as what is happening in Ethiopia. The tigray wants their independence..
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:
Reno should try and be making use of his brain sometimes..

And yet this guy called himself a pastor when he should be praying for peace

How many Nigerians heard about Tigray war even up till today?

Shame on you Reno
no, shame on you. Because it involves black or african, you careless to find out what is happening around you. This is the reasons the French african refer to we anglophones as "blockage mental". Meaning we think in one direction..

1 Like

Travel / Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Ukraine Of Committing War Crimes Against African Students by 360command: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
aremuforlife:
This guy don't know what war situation is like.
Ukraine is in war, they have to prioritise their citizens before anybody.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by 360command: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Please, where is that igbo boy living in Russia vlogging on Russia. He should give us updates..?

Where are those guys living in Ukraine ,we need updates.
Family / Re: How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt by 360command: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Im 35 years old and i have one aunty who is a generous lady. Anytime she visits and im around. She is always in the habit of giving us money from 1k to 5k.
Since 2015 she does this
Back then it was cool cuz i was young guy
But now as a man, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Recently i meet her she gave me 1k as i was about to leave. I thought she wanted me to buy something for her. So i asked her what is the 1k for she said its for me.
I kinda felt sad, like why is this woman always giving me money anytime we meet.
One side of me hates this because as a man i feel weird to collect money from women. I feel i should be the one giving not recieving.

I almost didnt want to take the 1k, i just felt like does this woman think im homeless or a hungry broke guy that everytime we meet she give me like 1k oe 2k. Im confused

How do i react next time i see her and she wants to give me money. How should i politely reject it?
I know you are not broke , you not hungry. Tell her you appreciate the money she has been given you but you will like her to give you a high job..
If she can, good for you as she will no longer give you money .

If she cannot, good for you as she will feel guilt of not giving you a job and the fact that you told her to stop giving you money, this will make her to stop
Travel / Re: 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) by 360command: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just saying.. fire extinguisher laws needs to be put into place to avoid fatal tragedy

1 Like

Health / Re: My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) by 360command: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
yinkeys:
@Megabig I used to think these top tier (US, UK, Australia, Canada & NZ) countries deny people with serious health compromising issues visa
Surprised you got to USA
Especially since they deny a ton of people’s visa applications daily in Lagos
Well 2008 is totally different from today.
Getting it in level 200, that’s crazy young. Congrats to getting out of that depression well.
A ton of people won’t be able to handle it.
ofcourse they will deny you visa if they know you have some type of diseases or mental state. But when you are in the USA and you have such sickness or mental disorders, they will help you 100% . Infact, I think you cam get a residency through it. I heard of a 9ja guy who had leprosy or some type of sickness. It turned to an advantage where he was able to get a stay in the USA.
Travel / Re: Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? by 360command: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
TempleHouse:

You might be interested to know that most Nigerians abroad take menial jobs and work as a Security guard and a Care giver (care of the elderly).Very few got their dream job!
People returns back home after realising their home country is quite better in terms of sustainability and decent peace !
You don’t appreciate what you have until you lose it !
it all depends.. na who no go school dey take up menial jobs or become care giver . Also, na who don commit as well as who no get paper dey take up menial job.. all this is synonymous to any other foreigner. But nothing do those jobs only be say you have to work more hours to be able to achieve your goals by building an investment in Nigeria.

Everything na smart work. Person wey dey do security guard saves more money than a banker in Nigeria. All na for you know how you spend and how to save..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video) by 360command: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
That's why they call us yoruba demons
Romance / Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by 360command: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
jaelz:
So a lady was actually fired in my office on Valentine's day after she did a public display of affection for her boyfriend who is also her colleague in the office, they are both younger staff and less than 12 months in the office.

According to her direct line manager her KPI's were low and she hadn't met any one of them since her resuming in the office asides the fact that she had a very lackadaisical behavior towards work and in general.
send us pictures or videos

1 Like

Food / Re: Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) by 360command: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is in his dna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.