Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

Travel / Re: My Friend Just Got Convicted In The USA, Will He Be Deported? by 360command: 2:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Every case of an individual is different. He who never go never know.
He can be deported and he cannot be deported.
Lawyers dey vary. Head are not the same.
I have seen someone on tourist visa commit a crime, went to prison and came out, immigration was there to pick him; law is law and they argued in court, he got out. Note: 10 out 10 people said he will be deported , yet he was not deported. Today, he is a greencard holder.

I have also seen someone arrested for drug related offence. Lawyer argued his kid is autistic,the kid has strong bond with the dad, no one can handle the kid but the dad. There were proofs and they won the case. The guy was not deported. He is a greencard holder.

When things becomes worse, na lawyer you go look up to. Also, someone's head and another person head no be the same.

First case, na govt lawyer wey fight the case. Note: people said. "Ah! Govt lawyer no go do anything, if na private lawyer, we go say en-hen, maybe something fit happen but I no sure".

Second case, they paid the lawyer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: My Friend Just Got Convicted In The USA, Will He Be Deported? by 360command: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
After doing the bid, hell definitely be deported and banned from re-entering the US.
His only saving grace is his American kids. When they clock 18, through the aid of a good immigration lawyer, they can bring their dad back to the US.

I think it is 21 or 22. I have forgotten. I know it is not 18.
Romance / Re: Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister by 360command: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
Happy sunday y'all, so i have this issue bothering me that i need advice on.

So me and this my guy have known for some years now and i know him as someone who has a flaw for anything under skirts.

It didnt bother me all these while cause i am nt one to judge until recently when i found out from my girlfriend that he was codedly wooing my junior sister and they just started dating.

Now the problem is i dnt knw if i should warn my sister about him and try and put a stop to the relationship or just try and give him and her a chance.

Please advice
talk to your friend; tall or short, big or small. Seriously warn him not to play with your sisters feelings. You care not what happens to him but he is crossing the line.

Also, talk to your sister and make her understand reasons you see such relationship won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Yorubas Started Nollywood, Own It —Aisha Lawal, Actress And Scriptwriter by 360command: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is Nigeria and we should be thankful for our diversity and the need to celebrate it. There is not a single tribe who can do everything but with collective efforts, we have something to celebrate.

However, the yorubas have always set the pace but the fame and wealth to which nollywood have today was built by the foundation of the igbos.

So arguing about who started movies will not help anyone.
Family / Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by 360command: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
You impregnated an akata and you expect her to have sense. I couldn't listen to the video because her nagging was already affecting my prophetic anointing. I'll have to go to the mountain for prayers.

This I have seen.
look at this alata man using derogatory word on his fellow people. All of a sudden, you are perfect. You are pot calling kettle black. As if we Nigerians are not known to be nagging or noise making. We have sense and yet our country has fallen. I hate statement of what you have written above. You brand yourself perfect and insult a fellow black American.

If we are to leave our borders and go to nearby african countries, they give us derogatory names associated with our character. What you see of the black Americans is similar to we Nigerians.

Before you go about insulting a human, why don't you start by insulting yourself. That way, your message will be clear.
Family / Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by 360command: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
LarryCork:

u make it soound like hois priccck will stand up becuz of a sillly child...brother the father is very stewwwwpid for that kinda talk. so is he saying carrrying a child is iligal? whats wrong with a child sitting on persons lap. The father is foooolish..pirriod!!!!!(no ofeonce) angry
You are thinking from a Nigerian or african perspective. In the western country, you don't carry a child and put that child on your lap. You should not think of carrying or playing with a child. I am telling you the truth cause their mental process would take it to be; you are trying to seduce the child, you are trying to molest the child or you even trying to kidnap the child. Don't ever do this to your own extended family not to talk of your friends. Learn to walk away or learn to stop playing with the kid cause, the longer you do that, their psyche as to how they see you changes to something negative.

I condemn the video cause the little girl told the dad it is uncomfortable having to seat on the uncles lap.

Even in our Nigeria, things are changing. Becareful as you handle kids ..
Politics / Re: Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos) by 360command: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
We just dey destroy and demolish things undecided

Why not bring the culprits to book and convert the refinery to government use?
Since they refine fuel of nice and high quality octane value, why not convert it to government property?
Even if the standards fall short, why can't it be upgraded?
Good idea boss and I perfectly understand you. In other for you to upgrade it, that land must be cleansed. Too bad for our country, when it comes to environmental protection, we have lost it.

The soil needs to be unearth at least 4ft and disposed in a landfill purposely for industrial waste,oil and chemicals.

The production process needs to be in a contained space to control any form of oil spillage.

Illegal dumping of waste materials such as Sulphur, solvents, slop etc into the land should not be tolerated..

Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required.

Standardizing fabricated equipment. I understand we as Africans like to do "German German" or african engineering or african creativity type of work but we need to also think beyond that old school african engineering mentality and consult those indigenes who did engineering in school to see how best they can make those equipment standard to avoid accidents.

In summary, those men in the local refinery can do this. It is not hard. We just need to think well for ourselves and despite our african engineering technique, the govt can allow them continue their operation as long as they maintain the standard I wrote ontop. And ofcourse not steal oil.

After all, the kerosene we use at home, 90% comes from those local refinery.

It is possible if we put our mind and soul to it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News by 360command: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The only reason I might decide to travel is because of Internet Protocol of those western countries that enable someone to keyboard effectively
Because wether you like am or not vpn nor dey really fit do much here in Nigeria
why are you always proud about yahoo yahoo. To be honest with you, if you find yourself in a developed country, you will not engage in yahoo. Cause na legit work you go dey get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 360command: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Wainey:
Just say RIP and move on abeg.
Mistakes do happen
not when you have 5 casualties like this. In Nigeria, we do not have our own OSHA rules and guidelines policies, no personal protective equipment(PPE).

1 Like

Romance / Re: When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? by 360command: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

I've had the unfortunate encounter of my life happen like dis....
Mine sef was birthday...
Met two weeks before my birthday, we began chatting, so I decided to use my birthday to meet..
Lol, we went shopping o, we ate...he really spent sha...
It was December...
January came, new year resolution, I decided to cut off, lol he became angry...oo..
Said many things, I couldn't recall, but he mentioned the birthday outing..
But we weren't dating, I told him...

So Nigerians guys has this "I spend on you, you are mine" mentality
it is everywhere.. same in the western countries, same in Africa.
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by 360command: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
Truly, men are all scums. cry
men are scums to karen
Religion / Re: Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) by 360command: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Who is this Wiseman Daniel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) by 360command: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2023
mikeapollo:

Do you know what you are talking about about ?
Go ask Nigerians who were taught English Language and Mathematics by Ghanaian teachers in the 1970s - 1980s. They were the best.
Nigerian English accent Is not known globally to be the best so no need to rubbish their accent.
But I don't support the harassment of the lady. It is not necessary, whether she is Nigerian or not.
This guy, stop with all this. I have Ghanian friends, my close friend is a Ghanaian Lebanese. He went to the best schools in Ghana. fast forward, he traveled to the UK. Even when he speaks his English, people hardly understand him. I laugh at him because back in Ghana, Ghanians laugh at nigerian accent. I do tell him, now he knows how it feels when the British hardly understand him.
Travel / Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by 360command: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Zanzibar1:
God don answer your prayers
my guy you dey zanzibar, God also don answer your prayers..
Travel / Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by 360command: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Anybody asking you to do carpentry, plumbing etc , such will not work for you. It can work but you need to go to school to have a license or certificate. A job that might work for you is mechanic, auto detailing, braiding.
Travel / Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by 360command: 3:29am On Aug 05, 2023
uuzba:

I have a cousin there who instead went and did "fake marriage and fake divorce" to white woman. He just paid money in court to fake the papers. He never met any woman.
That one gave him residence paper.
He's there now as citizen but the block head refused to even use that citizen to get professional job.
He's still doing security work.
Things affect the brain at times.
How can you do fake papers for marriage and divorce when everything can be checked on the system.
This is not Africa where we do not have a database.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Aïchatou Boulama Kané: Niger Ambassador To France Says Nobody Can Sack Her by 360command: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I have told them o. All these Twitter play by the coupists hold no power. They are impostors. Even before Nigeria moves in , their ranks will break.

The few military hardwares they have were dashed to them by Nigeria and their military recieves training here in Nigeria. It's only naive to suggest that we will use war to chase away these impostors. They have lost!

Their deadline is this weekend but trust that Nigeria is not waiting for the deadline sef
ahhahahah ! You are so funny. Nigeria is a toothless bulldog; a dog that bark without biting. You said, Nigeriene receives training in Nigeria, the heavens are laughing. Same Nigerian soldier whom cannot fight boko haram out but took Nigeriene forces to come into Nigeria and fight the boko haram.

Let me tell you, niger has a very strong defense military school. Many Malian, burkinabe forces went to Niger for training. My ex girlfriend is from Burkina faso and her brother is a Burkinabe soldier who went to Niger for military school and training. So I know what I am talking about cause we all went to his graduation in Niger.

I was not surprise when Burkina faso and Mali came in to support Niger.

You are a funny Nigerian. Nigeria can bark but do nothing. They barked during guinea, they barked during Mali, they barked during Burkina faso and yet nothing happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger by 360command: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
I am beginning to believe that these westerners are the reason why Africa has been backwards in terms of democracy....the type of democracy we have here in Africa , especially west Africa is DEMOCRAZY.....the military fit come change niger , u never can tell
yes of course. You need to understand that our freedom did not go willingly and that's why till today we are experiencing neo-colonialism.

France still have strong hold on the French African countries and they do not want to let go. Many African nations are beginning to wake from the imperialism of the western nation. We have seen coup arriving from guinea, Mali, burkina faso and Niger, it is no more business as usual as we are also seeing some French African nations expelling French troops out of Africa.

We have also seen some French African countries wanting to change their constitution so that there can be a third term in office. We have seen countries like Senegal (President Macky Sall) who tried to do this but the citizen protested against it, alpha Conde of Guinea who wanted a third term in office was remove by a coup. we have seen countries like Cote d'Voire where Alassane watara changing their constitution for a president to be in seat for up to 3rd term. Idris derby of chad, Paul Biya of cameroon and so many others... All this is because these men are puppets of the west and they have their backing from their colonial master such as France.

I really hope to see a day where many African nations can look within herself and believe in its citizens and to think as a union because if we all think solo, how can a little country such as Burundi or Chad compete with France or other western nation.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) by 360command: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2023
ahnie:
The way this agbor man stressed me n my then 5years old boy during the cash crunch time,that my lil boy has to stay with me in Accessbank from 11:30am when he closed from school till after 6pm .

The lil kid was so stressed out that he survived only on canned coca cola and eggroll waiting for mummy to collect money in long queue.
His support system was super strong telling me now to leave the queue

I refused deleting that pictures because my son was overtly stressed because of this baldheaded diminutive short umunede/agbor man.

Pls DSS should give this man to me....e get weytin I wan tellam.
How is life now and your little boy? I hope all is smooth for you and the kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 360command: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2023
wildikeman:

To be honest, I don't see what they have done. We as Africans have failed, that's without a doubt. The black Americans think they are better than Africans as a whole and we think we are better than people who after being subjugated throughout the Jim crow laws and are now arrayed with so much opportunities can't make something for themselves and communities.

Its same here where we have surplus natural resources have attained independence and still can't do anything with it.

The human rights activists in America was geared only for the black communities in the USA. Not anywhere else. Maybe for those that want to go to America.
But what have they done with it??
Anyway lets agree to disagree.
if there is one group of people that see themselves as better, it is the Africans. The african man sees himself to be better once he has that education, because he knows his culture and identity, in reality, we claim we're better but our country is weak. But the black person do not reason like that other than he sees himself not able to blend with your culture.. I will say, mingle with an educated black and you will see he does not see you and feel he is better..
Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 360command: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
wildikeman:

What you don't understand is that Africans are weak. Simple and short. And it all because of their inability to do anything for themselves en-mass.
You said black Americans paved the way and I'm telling you that they didn't pave any way. Of course a people who have been oppressed would raise to do something about the situation. However, if the people in power didn't rise up to do anything or listen, then it is futile. That's what i am making you understand. Perhaps you still don't understand me.
Simply put black Americans didn't do squat without the help of the whites.
we as Africans have failed, I agree but the world needs each other. But I still stick to the fact that the black Americans paved the way. During the mass exodus of the Irish and Italian migrants in the 18th century and 19th century, without having going through the suffering of the black Americans, still they have been favored and respected and are classed as "white". But this is not the same for the black people despite the struggle. New generation of migrants; Asians, Indians, Hispanics. reparations paid to the Japanese, Vietnamese, business and loan support, hate crime bills on Asians..

Despite the slavery, the fall of black wall street, the frontal battle against the British, and in the world War, the black people still do not have no form of reparations, or the benefits given to new generation migrants and you say "black did not pave the way" for we to enjoy what we are benefiting..
Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 360command: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
wildikeman:

I agree to most of what you have said. However, you said they paved the way. Wait a minute, what way If not for Abraham Lincoln, JFK and Lyndon Johnson, you think the civil rights would have succeeded. Please
FYI... Count me out o those that want to go to gun slinging America...Freedom land of how white or how black are you.
I do not even understand what you are writing.. I am talking about the voices of the black people, the cries, the lynching, the agony, the labour and you are here telling me American historians of Civil rights like as if there are no black civil rights activists.

You must understand that the struggle did not go willingly as a good number of people will be happy to see you in chains today.. or do you think if we had kept mute we would still be free by your so called civil right activist..
Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 360command: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
inferiority complex

White do worse to their kids

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2938669/Texas-woman-charged-dragging-son-highway.html
this thread irritate me. Look at what many Nigerians are writing. Many of them thinks that white is glorious, white is superiority, white is positivity and then fail to think that it can be an individual problem not a race thing. And when you check around us, you can see we Nigerians abuse kids alot. We pour acid on kids, we condemn our kids saying they are demons, we chain our kids, we drag our kids by their ears, hair or cloth etc. Look at many nairalanders condemning the black American but meanwhile, we are black and it is not far fetched of what the black woman did to the things we as Africans do to our kids.

What is wrong with us? Why do we have this backward mentality as Africans? Why?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 360command: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
wildikeman:

I may be stupid ...but at least i know where my ancestry is from
the reason you know your ancestry is because of what you did to them. We Africans are the biggest traitor throughout history. How is it , you were able to allow a white man into your territory, come in to exchange, trade minor items for slaves. And then you write here on nairaland, saying "I know where my ancestry is from". You sold the black Americans, they lost their identity, their culture, their language, their roots etc..

Many Africans needs to re-educate themselves. We all want to come to America but you have forgotten, what we Africans are enjoying today, it was the suffering of black Americans that paved this way.
Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 360command: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2023
wildikeman:

Before nkor...i dey wonder why Nigerians or Africans would even want to. Marry or procreate with these animals in America
You are very stupid. Talking like your nationality is holy. In every country you go to, there is so much negativity attached to you, your people and your country. You are a pot calling kettle black..
Family / Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by 360command: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And if she doesn't match that standard, yet marry a man that meets her standard, how does that affect your existence?
if she doesn't match thar standard, she will get the fvck out of my life.

Naturally, I have no problem dating or marrying any lady but please, do not set a "standard" knowing you have nothing.

A man does not go to a relationship asking a woman how much she earns or she having to earn X amount of money. But if you as a woman bring that to me, I let go off you..
Family / Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by 360command: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jovialjune1:

All these poverty mentality males sef

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

this is logical thinking. No one is saying they should not set a standard for themselves but when she set that standard, she also must match that standard.

1 Like

Family / Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by 360command: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:
Does it mean Nigeria army cannot simply win a war against Fulani herdsman terrorist in Nigeria?

those men are weak.. that is why Nigeria needs to be broken into 6 countries...

2 Likes

Romance / Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by 360command: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

girls love simp who they can control thereby creating new simp generation which is what we are experiencing today. To hell with your nonsense.
Career / Re: Valuable Lessons From The Corporate World by 360command: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Talk2Suzan:
Some of the biggest lessons learned in the corporate world-
1. Use your brain at work and emotions at home

2. Nobody is your friend at the workplace. Trust me!

3. If you can solve every problem of the management, they will always be by your side.

4. Never write/reply to any mail when you’re frustrated.

5. Your boss could be friendly, but at the end of the day, he is not your friend. Respect boundaries.

6. The relationship between Employer and employee is solely based on revenue.

7. Don't fear failure and rejection.

8. Follow up is the key to everything.

9. You'll meet some amazing people; learn from them.

10. Feed your subordinates with your maximum knowledge, encourage them, cheer them and eventually when they make breakthroughs, celebrate with them. The best thing you can give to a person is your knowledge.

11. Focus on developing and using your strengths.

12. Work until the work is done.

13. Learn how to change the situation, not the person.

14. Effective communication, negotiation and leadership skills are a must to learn as early in your life as possible.

15. You’ll find a colleague in every office who keeps bitching about everyone. Find that him/her at the earliest and stay a mile away

16. People are nice to you only when you are influential or they need you. Once the need or influence changes, so does their behavior.

17. Shit travels up. Never complain about your superiors to peers or staff.

18. In any company, everybody is a salesperson. If you are not selling anything, you are an expense.

19. Everyone is replaceable and you will eventually be replaced.

20. When you are the star performer, most mistakes are forgiven.

21. Stay out of comparisons, you are unique.

22. Human Resources is there to protect the company, not you.

23. You are never the smartest one in the room.

#Mindset_Therapy
#T2S Therapy Cares
why don't you put all that to be entrepreneurial .
Business / Re: Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says by 360command: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Parachoco:
The way some of una dey always talk eh grin

All the Financial experts/institutions wey don talk say the Naira go stable at 600+ are wrong, nah only you right grin

What a 🤡
why are Africans proud to accept anything the white man says about us to be final?

Why do we wait for them to talk about us.?

Why do we think we should accept what they tell us to do?

And when the african man gives his opinion about his views on what the west talked about, we as fellow Africans debunk him and call him names like clowns.
Career / Re: Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? by 360command: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Okortor:
It ended well, had romance with my manager for months which the MD got to later find out and publicly casted us during general meeting, she said I've got such effrontery and no wonder my boss favours me, threatened to inform her husband and my wife because we were both young couples and got married on the job. After the meeting, we went to meet d hr, tendered our resignations with immediate effect forfeiting one month salary in lieu.

Next day, she called us and insisted she won't be accepting our resignation, and many other talk, we sha continued working and the rest na history.

However we have both left the company but still continued our romance and now working with a multinational company as at date.
why don't you marry her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.