Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

Politics / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by 360command: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian police. It is not hard.. we have technology, use drone . If no drone, use dog to track and trace heardsmen.. 5 dogs let loose will catch this men in their hideout.
Ontop of that, put a bird(helicopter) in the sky . In this modern times, why are we still dulling in our security.

I am tired of this country .

3 Likes

Travel / Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by 360command: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Light78:
Racism.
Imagine no one wants to talk to you because you are black.

Many of the men here think if they go there they will make friends easily. That's a lie

Let's practice...

We are gonna use Man A and a White lady as an example.

He is walking toward a while lady to start a conversation with her.

White lady: Who is this person gravitating towards me?

Man A: Hi, how're you doing?

White lady: Are you sure you are okay? Should I call the authorities on you?

Man A:. He says to himself, shaiii, I think say na so e go easy oooo...
I was crossing a street one day. On the other end of the street or road, there is a parked car. In it, a white lady was inside. Note: I never knew a woman was there. It was very very cold, black guy on a hoodie, 2 hands in my pockets crossing the street. The white lady saw me crossing and thought I was coming towards her car. After I had crossed, I know I heard a sound from the car door(central lock).

It was when I looked back, my mind played everything. A white lady in the car,saw a black man crossing the road towards her car direction, in a hoodie, hands on his pockets(she taught I was with a gun).
She picked up her phone about to call the police(note: while crossing towards the end, I knew I saw a shadow with a phone trying to dial a number)
and then she pins her door which made me hear that sound as soon as I crossed.

I shook my head, laughed . Welcome to aburokyire!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by 360command: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
James4bright:

Literally bro, when I saw the Mexican stuff, I felt like it was dumb as Bleep. Why on Earth would I want to go to Mexico. Mexico is regarded as hell on Earth.
don't say so even though I understand you. You can get a job in Mexico paying you $500 to $600 a month, living in a 2 bedroom house. You stand a chance getting a job there faster than in Nigeria.
Travel / Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by 360command: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Xeeex:
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

If it makes sense then go, there's room for growth from there I guess
I have an immigration lawyer in Mexico whom we have been friends for so many years. She helps foreigners fill their application forms, attach documents to support their claim for status in Mexico. Ofcourse ,there are lots of Nigerians. She is always updating me,telling me a Nigerian or Nigerian family came to her office. She said, most, work in the tourism industry (well,she lives in a tourism state).

I think you can also become an English teacher with pay $500 -$600. Keep in mind, there are alot of native English speakers teaching in Mexico so chances are slim for you but you can see.

To get your status; asylum or give birth to a child and automatically you have your permanent residency.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by 360command: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mino1000:
Hi everyone, so I met this beautiful babe June this year and we started dating three months later. We genuinely loved each other and we had a relationship that people envied.

We trusted each other so much that I had access to her google account and all her personal info on my laptop, while she also had mine on her phone to cut the long story short, I have a problem of always getting worried whenever she is not home and I can't reach her for example if she leaves in a bolt and the journey is 30minutes but she is not reachable one hour later I start to worry and call people I feel are at home and even the bolt rider.

On this particular day, she had a meeting with her colleagues which just came into the country, she shared her live location but it was last updated an hour ago, she was not picking her calls and it was 11:45pm mind you she was in Ikeja and lives at lekki so she was still going to Lekki that night in this dangerous December month in Lagos. I called and called but she did not pick then I got so worried and went to her google contacts to get her boss number and called him. He told her I called and that is how trouble started.

She explained that nobody has his number and she is the middle man between him and clients so his number getting into my hands without her permission means his company info is not safe. She said I have destroyed all what she labored to build over the years and blocked me everywhere (phone, whatsapp, snapchat) and left me with only instagram access. I have been begging her since last night when this happened, but she only unblocked me to tell me not to call her again and blocked me back.

I have been trying to explain to her that relationship and marriage is full of challenges so she should not let this one destroy what we had but she has been ignoring me. If I call with a different number she hangs up immediately she hears my voice.

We were already talking about marriage and in fact, I had already started making arrangements for a proposal next year.

I swear I really love this lady with everything that I have and I know for a fact that she loved me too but right now I am confused I am wondering how she was so much in love with me yesterday morning but doesn’t even want to hear my voice today. She went as far as threatening to get me arrested if I come close to her house. I am really confused and need mature advice on what to do to save this relationship because right now I can’t focus on anything. Plus I trust her so I wasn’t calling because I thought she was doing something silly.
You are a simp. Get the F out of here.
Science/Technology / Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by 360command: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Finally we are rescuing ourselves.

The most painful part here is no part of government will invest in this.. they are busy syphoning funds for corrupt election come 2023

America will soon snatch him from our country
America will not. American uses a centralized system where all poop goes to. Nothing like soak away except you go to the rural areas in America.
America don move pass biogas though a few places uses the soak away(biogas) method as fertilizer for their grasses or crops.. na landfil gas dem dey do..

1 Like

Properties / Re: My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) by 360command: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
So my plumber disappointed by not showing up, I had to fix my daughter's bathroom dripping leaking double tap myself.
It was not as hard as expected, I just had to understand the process. I also took pictures of the old tap and its components which helped me to assemble the new one with some ease.

This video details the process of dismantling a faulty tap and coupling a new one. We can achieve anything if we put our mind to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz73qBpbqOs
na the tools wey dey available for house(even though no be d right tools) na watin u go use take improvise to do the task at home.

According to OSHA rules on safety, dem tell us say make we always use the right tools for the right jobs.

The right tool for the job will be a crescent wrench � or pipe wrench but I will use a crescent wrench for that task you are doing.

The thread is called a Teflon tape and the black rubber is called a gasket.

Good job super woman for doing the task yourself. �

1 Like

Politics / Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by 360command: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sholaco:
oloriburuku somebody, you can take them to your house and laid them on your bed
I understand you live in the zoo which is a norm to you but when you travel out, your mindset changes as to why we do things backwards. This backward mentality of ours needs to stop. Emancipate yourself from zoo thinking..
Politics / Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by 360command: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nigerian police and dumping dead bodies in the bed of their truck. Do we not have ambulance?
Romance / Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by 360command: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.
Don't worry, the wall is coming for you soon. You women think you can body shame men. I need a man with 6packs, 6inches tall, must be wealthy, should not have receding hairline etc..what do you have to bring to the table?
Webmasters / Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by 360command: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blogging na information. Sometimes you need network.
Then, there was this ad network alternatives that just came into the Philippines. I think the main headquarters is in Singapore but they were in some Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea etc..
Once we got approved. I set up proxy, I had like four guys in the Philippines that were clicking on the ads. 50times daily.
Every month, I was cashing out at least $500 to $800.
Rinse and Repeat (create a blog, upload contents, get approved).
This was a long time ago. You can't do this now.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by 360command: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from
then your Ooni has no standard.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? by 360command: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Andres28:

I went straight to her bossom Pam!
As I wanted to remove her panties she said no..I felt disappointed but wooooo she said she likes to remove it herself and not me.
she took off her panties cause she was unsure if there are mucus or candida in the pekus given the situation you guys were..

1 Like

Health / Re: HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) by 360command: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Last month, a lady called while i was almost asleep , she called 3 times but I didn't pick cos I was so tired . This was the girl i used to groom. Preciously she'd show me pictures of some guys disturbing her and I'd ask her to stay focused and avoid them and be careful. She used to share secrets with me, what she couldn't share with any of her siblings.

Long story cut short. She stopped all that and kept a distance. I was worried but then, I allowed her be. The following day she called early morning I asked if everything was OK. She said she's been infected with hiv. How did it happen? She was crying. She said a guy whom she last saw 3 years back came back from asia and they've been talking before then. So they met and he travelled back. This happened in May this year. In July, she was falling sick, coughing , lymph nodes were showing on her next, ribs and other places. She was having constant headache. She took drugs, no relief. She now went for hiv test and it came out positive.

People please abstain from sex. Firstly, God is pleased when you have it with your spouse. God bless.
this is sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 360command: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Mrkumareze:

The same way pastors will tell u to go, u re healed. U ll reach home n realised you are worst than before. Charm works, likewise prayer. All depends on your faith and belief
that same charm to which the mau mau tribe of Kenya had faith in when they went to war with the British thinking that the bullet could not pass through . Over 11,000 mau mau were killed during that war and just 32 white British settlers were also killed by the mau mau.
I ask you,where was thy faith in the so-called charms they did for the tribesmen ?
Religion / Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 360command: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2022
dangermouse:
come to Haiti and clear your doubts. Until then keep quite!
same Haiti a Haitian woman in flourida,US brought juju in the police station to do her jazz on American police so that they can release the son in custody. Her son got a long sentence in prison and the native doctor Haitian woman did nothing in her power to stop it..
Family / Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by 360command: 3:01am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
stop simping..get her out of the house immediately

1 Like

Health / Re: Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing by 360command: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
BloomingDale:
Since I came back from the US I have never kissed anyone, especially a Nigerian man. I can't imagine doing so. I just imagine catching a fungal disease from where the mouths have been. Lol.

In short, I don't remember ever having kissed anyone, except my first boyfriend and a French guy that was in my grad school.
the USA has sickness relating to kissing.. I fear kissing in the USA than in Nigeria. Recently, people are having herpes as a result of sharing hookah here in the USA.

Many white people have this herpes sickness than any other ...I have worked with them and I get shocked about some disease they have. There is risk everywhere and I hope it does not come near us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Two Men Struggle, Try To 'Snatch' Rifle From Police Officer In Lagos by 360command: 4:34am On Sep 18, 2022
N3TRAL:
The police officer should be fired for cowardice and negligence that are incompatible with the profession of a security agent.

It's unethical for the police officer not to empty the entire magazine of his rifle into the belly of the he-goat wearing a white t-shirt.

This shameful scene can never be recorded anywhere in the United States apart from Hollywood. Police officers there have fatally shot tens of thousands of suspects for simply puting their hands in their pockets when they were told to place them behind their heads.

Nigerian Police have the responsibility of teaching their officers to riddle the bodies of such deviants with bullets and leave them on the highway for vultures to feed on. Only then can we have an orderly society.
Nigeria is not usa. That is a barbaric nature of the US police to shoot individuals not having a weapon. If you go to Denmark or Europe, no Danish/european policie will shoot an individual because his hands are in his pockets or trying to reach the glove compartment of a car for his car registration papers etc..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by 360command: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Food for thought: Passport men(blue passport, greencard holders) who go abroad to find a woman do not bring their woman into the USA. The moment you do that, that woman becomes infected into the American society. Fellas, keep your woman or man back where you found her..

1 Like

Family / Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by 360command: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
tydi:
I'm sure she was fvcking a fellow niggro over there to have infected the man with gonorrhea cus whites don't harbour such cheap diseases In their body.
Now I get the full gist by na mumu dey marry!
I get what you mean but STD does not know which race it catches.
Travel / Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by 360command: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Lol... I pity u... my uncle is suffering this same decision u are about to mk ... it better u get a wife abroad that for u to take a wife abroad.. I just read another story just this morning of LIB , on how a man married and took her to London, her character changed immediately
hmmm, it depends. My sis husband took her to the UK while he study and my sis works. If he did not do it, my dad would have done it for her. It all depends on how you were raised, family status and the type of spouse you married. People are lucky, some are not lucky.

Again, getting a wife abroad also depends. There is no right answer to this. Do what you know your mind is settled with.

Getting a wife abroad, 7 out of 10 ,you might not find a real traditional woman who is feminine and loyal. You might not be respected due to your skin color, nationality or race, she might not respect your culture,family. She might not be religious. She won't cook you a meal even if she did not go to work on that day. She would love to order food in restaurants. If you don't spend alongside with her buying food outside,she sees you as broke ,cheap etc but meanwhile, you did not grow up that way.

The list continues...

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 360command: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..
they said the same to your idi amin, they also talked shit about Robert Mugabe. They conspired with the French to take down Kwame nkrumah. They took down the likes of Thomas sankara, sylvanus Olympio and others who went against them. They have talked shit about you calling you monkeys, saying you are only fit as hewers of woods and drawers of waters. When they kill your people and they address it in court, they say to the judge you are a negro, black man , your toes are dirty etc saying that you deserve it all because you are black.
Where were you when they did and say all this to you. The same way you write today, I would expect you write the same about what they did to your compatriots. You are a despicable and a coward.
Celebrities / Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami by 360command: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Merch:
I wonder why people keep girlfriends when you have lot of money to bang as many pussy as possible
You run the risk of having to loose your valuable items(cash, jewelry, home invasion robbery, dem fit track your movements):etc
Romance / Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by 360command: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis man leave all d beautiful ladies wey full US, coming bak to naija to find wife.

a bloody simp he is. i wish him well.
he who no go no know. Men are getting their passport flying to South America, Asia, Africa to look for a traditional woman. Modern woman no be way

2 Likes

Food / Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? by 360command: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Garri with fish or meat.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by 360command: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
Who is holding you?
Come back.
You don't write like that. Every one has right to travel or move freely. We are all humans and no one wants to be treated indiscriminately.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by 360command: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
RepoMan007:
Will they approach a white man for wearing same color code?
See the attitude of a blackie to his comrade o. And we will complain of racism from others.
but white people do the same. A fellow white can walk up to another fellow white for flagging or dressing up like their cult members to ask "where does he stand".
Health / Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by 360command: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eat fast food continously to gain weight
Hit the gym to build muscle.
Health / Re: What Disease Could This Be? by 360command: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

It's more than 3 months now. I had this encounter since if I remember correctly first week of Feb and this is July going to august that's approximately 6months and the result shows negative.
You have to run series of test. Take the girl with you if possible, let them run bacterial and virus test using urine and blood.
They also should run various std such as hpv, Gonorrhea, HIV, chlamydia, staphylococcus.. I think about 7 of them. I am sure you did the common ones that are peculiar to Nigeria. There are some std that can be brought from the western countries.

All I am saying is run deep testing. That is the only solution doctors can know what they can give you .
Car Talk / Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by 360command: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2022
AbelAbdul:
And you don't use network to use Google map?
stop making it sound like you are going to sambisa. I use Google map when traveling.
Car Talk / Re: I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car by 360command: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Stallionhorse
with Google map, you can drive from Lagos to Porthacourt. Why ask drivers or police for directions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.