Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

Food / Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by 360command: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
It is a whole lot in the making. This is part one..

8 Likes

Travel / Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
MT:

The OP was talking of someone OUTSIDE the US, you were talking about someone who has already been living with her husband INSIDE the United States.
You are not getting the point. Someone who is legally married to a US citizen has every right to be in the country even if the person is outside the USA or not but you have to go through immigration lawyer to facilitate that process as long as the US citizen has applied grounds for her to be in the USA.

During the US Vietnam War, many US soldiers impregnated Vietnamese girls and abandoned them. There came a time in the US immigration act which allowed Vietnamese born children whom their father is an American citizen, as long as that child was able to show proof that the father is American even when the American man abandoned the child, did not want his name written on the birth certificate yet those children where allowed to come to the United States.

So what are you telling me, if a woman marries to an American citizen is not eligible for a greencard. She is well entitled even if the American spouse is dead, sick or he is in Nigeria. There are ways around it, you have to go through an immigration lawyer. You are not a lawyer that is why you don't know.
Travel / Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
MT:

Stop spreading lies .

You do not understand US immigration law.

You think lawyers are just magician.

Even if the wife is flying to the US, and before she reaches America soil, the husband has passed on, she would be found inadmissible and removed.

You better go and learn about the US immigration law.

It is one of the harshest and unforgiving.
though this applied to a Nigerian girl here in the states. Her American husband died, just 5 months into the marriage. She went through an immigration lawyer, this Nigerian girl has a greencard . In her document, she provided proof of the deceased husband, she also provided court evidence cause she has the right to claim those benefits upon the demise of her husband.

Lawyers are not magician but they work with the law. And it is that law they worked with she was able to get the greencard.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
NovusHomo:

So you expect the Americans to give a visa to your aunt eventhough your uncle is so sick he is now in Nigeria? Who is your aunt going to join in America? O ga o.
bro, do not say what you do not know. I reject this. even if the man passes away, she has every right to get that American visa but she has to go through an immigration lawyer to apply for something else under the American immigration law or act.
Travel / Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
She should read the form and denial letter.
Family / Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by 360command: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another post demonising single mothers undecided. Just look at that nonsense man shouting “100% true” repeatedly!! Mtcheww!

Biko, Let her speak for the single mothers in America undecided

Most single mothers here in Africa, Nigeria to be precise are doing great job raising their child(ren).

Let’s understand there are many situations that make one a single mother, situations like.. widow, irresponsible father, rape, deceptive boyfriend etc undecided

The question we should be asking ourselves is Who is the better parent?? Is it the woman that actually stepped up and took responsibility OR the foolish, deceptive and good for nothing man who abandoned his child and his responsibility??
understand the video. She did not only talk about single mothers but also talked about single fathers and she is speaking on statistics.
her experience on America and not the world. The statistics is for America.

How did you miss that and jump into "who is the better parent"? With all those reason you cited as to why women becomes single mothers, same can be said of single fathers.
Let me also make you understand. As a single mother in America, the govt come in to support and relieve that burden off you though we understand what it takes raising a child is not easy.

As a single mother, she is entitled to receive child support from the baby daddy which there is no escape about it, he will have to pay the money. She is also entitled to receive food stamps which is enough for her to buy food. Also, if she can prove that her son As anger issues, she can receive money from the govt.. financially, a single mother is ok but all she needs do is to ensure discipline on the child.
Family / Re: Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? by 360command: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Smile4mee01:

I study other races, Immigrant groups from India and Asia. they work together well, and don't have these difficulty.

Regards.
lol! I do not think you are studying enough. It is more worse in Indian culture groups.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Military Breach In Sierra Leone by 360command: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
kingsways:
In like Military governments are not necessarily the solution

But the government has be terrible at managing the country....imagine a country whose currency is performing worse than the Naira

You do know the percentage oil we enjoy in Nigeria today was negotiated well by the nigerian military. If it was our democratic politicians we would have been enjoying just 5% of our oil.

1 Like

Romance / Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by 360command: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
If they decide to bring the child support program to Africa, men would be complaining.

How can you have a child elsewhere and not provide for the child instead using that money on other pleasures..

2 Likes

Family / Re: Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) by 360command: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
chloride6:

No one is attacking her for her acccent, but her backward thinking
and what backward thinking did she commit? I do not see ant backwardness to what she says. She is just giving her opinion as how the world has changed when it comes to dating and relationship.
Family / Re: Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) by 360command: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
chloride6:
You can still hear the village in her accent.

You can bring the girl out of the village but you can’t bring the village out of the girl.
I understand you but don't talk that way. There is no need for that. That's who she is, I am rather happy for her having that "village accent" or she speaking in her mother tongue rather than some African who speaks in a "local acquired foreign accent". I hate it to the core.
People like you will be happy with a white American woman speaking in her country accent but when your fellow Nigerian speaks in her country accent you call it village in a negative way..

I have a beninoi friend, she is French but struggles with her English despite she finishing from the University. This girl, despite her accent owns a salon here in America employing 3 Nigerian girls who speaks better English.

Know how you talk to people..

14 Likes 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by 360command: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

Moving out is not an option as it's my house.

I don't know what to do. Please help. Those things are tormenting my life...
in the western world, you are not permitted to allow rooster in your yard just hens only.. You can only have roosters if you live in a rural community and not in urban homes..

So if the govt cannot help you, the neighbour cannot help you, take laws into your hand cause you also need peace of mind.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? by 360command: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mandela27:
My plan is Ghana,from there I can start making plans for Egypt
just go from Nigeria to Egypt. Ghana is hot like Nigeria. Your Money will finish in Ghana.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Boss Only Pays Half Salary, What Can I Do ? by 360command: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Love800:
Hw can one do dis?
same was the northerners are doing it.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Boss Only Pays Half Salary, What Can I Do ? by 360command: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2023
Peejayz:
I started teaching at this private school in September. My salary is 10k per month ( I had no choice than to take the job due to alot of challenges I'm facing). My first salary, the man sent 5k (no joke) , I thought it was a mistake from his side , so I went to meet him in his office, he told it wasn't mistake....

I asked him how can I cope with 5k for a month, he said when student pay school fee, he will pay me my balance, I agreed with him ....

Then the next salary came in today , still 5k, I'm so angry and tired at this point... Alot of debt on my head .... 5k can't even clear them , not to talk of what I will use to feed myself.... This is unfair..... I plan to resign... But at this moment, I don't know where I will see money to feed .....

I'm confused at this point, I don't even know what I'm going to do at this point
selling bread and egg fried will give you more than 5k.
Music/Radio / Re: Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team by 360command: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wow! I remember that name k-solo..
Who remembers k-solo feat klever J - my way
Travel / Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by 360command: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Mingling is different levels, oga. The kind of mingling we are deliberating on here is about bringing people into your social network.
I get acquainted with people easily doesn't mean I make long term friendship with them.
Yes, they mingle with locals in other African countries as acquaintances just the same way Nigerians get friendly with them in their own environment, but how many of them build a proper social network (long term network) with these locals in other African countries ? It is hard o. The mingling you are talking about is just about them exploring and being adventurous because they are very curious people. They want to taste your women, men, food, satisfy their curiosity. What happens after they achieve that is another matter entirely.
I think you are asking for too much .. For goodness sake, I am married with kids, i have a job. It is my family i am thinking of. why do I still need to be among their social network for a longtime knowing very well it is a passing stage for them.. it is the same situation with them. They have family..

Sometimes we communicate when necessary, we help each other whenever so.

Understand this, many of them come to your country as a passing phase, it is the same way I went to another country to study and done with that. I still keep contact with a few, if i ever visit their country, i place a call if we can meet.. and those foreigners who came to Nigeria and left still keep contact when necessary but I am not asking for much. I am not asking to be in their social network in a long term.
Travel / Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by 360command: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I disagree with your first point. How exactly do they mingle when they come to Nigeria as expatriates? People who limit them selves to ikoyi, phase 1, Victoria island and banana island, and only hang out with their fellow expatriates. Is that one mingle? Oga, they don't mingle when they come to Nigeria. If you live in Lagos, how often do you see white people on the mainland apart from seeing them in clusters at shopping malls, restaurants, and clubs in ikoyi, Banana island, Lekki phase 1 and v/island....?

Summarily, oga ,white people don't mingle when they come to Nigeria either as visitors or expatriates. They restrict themselves to their fellow whites and limit their movements within the highbrow places of where they reside or stay in Nigeria. Pls stop making them feel superior to the Nigerians in terms of mingling. They don't also mingle freely if you are not within their social network. Their mingling ends most times at the workplace. Please, let's not go there with too much argument.
much respect to your write up. I perfectly understand all what you mean but here is what I understand over my years of traveling.

There is no doubt that when you mature, you tend to limit yourself within the environment you find yourself in. But I can say that even though Nigeria has got its insecurities, them folks are somehow free when interacting with you than in their home country as they are much concern about racism, superiority etc. Unlike in Nigeria or Africa, there is a way a family can introduce themselves to a new neighbor (white or black), invite him over, show him around places, teach him the culture and language if he shows interest and that's how their mindset changes and tend to be liberal as they view Africa.

It is because we are in Nigeria where the insecurity is high, if you travel to some other African countries, you can see how free, relaxing they are . You can see the way they come into the market to buy things , interact with the locals. Some speaks the african language well, eat the african food.. etc

I understand what you are saying but I can tell you, many foreigners (white) are happy in Africa mingling with the locals compared to when they are in their country trying to mingle with you..

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by 360command: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

Continue to support a blind murderer and you will acoompany him to hell. What postiive traits suggests Putin is normal to you angry
you are really blind this man. When Africa was fighting colonialism, Russia was helping to ensure Africa is liberated from colonial powers.

Putin as always ensure that Africa wakes up from their slumber..

What I don't understand is, how is it that the Americans and other group of Europeans enslaved you, stripped you off your identity, colonized you, dictating on your economy and yet you still love them. How is it that of all the Natural and mineral resources you have, they are exchanging it for a printed paper? What would be the case if they were to have resources..

The Russians who never did non of such to you, who never seek to claim your land is whom you despise.

Wake up. Kenyans ngugi wa thiong'o said in other for Africa to regain her place amongst the committee of nations, africa needs to decolonize the mind.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by 360command: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Stop talking like a kid or ignoramus. Indians and Cubans have indegenous blacks, Europeans who make up present day America do not. Those blacks were the slaves shipped over. Malcolm X and Martin Luther king fought for equality for them.
You are very funny. Before the transatlantic slavery, the Arabs where into slavery long before the Europeans . Thus, came about black settlers in India and in other parts of the Asian countries.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by 360command: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
finegirl233:
Gory pictures!

I trust isreal will reply in a way that will be louder soon. If not for international politics and policies, the whole of palestine is no match for isreal but its funny how they always be the first to throw blows when they know a KO punch is waiting to be delivered to them.

May The Soul Of The Departed rest in peace
You do not know your history. Why don't Isreal stop the occupied territory and watch how Palestine would take on them easily. How can you deny them their right to import some certain materials so that they do not create things of their own or make weapons. You watch too media. Go to Palestine and I know your views of today will change.
Health / Re: Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya by 360command: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2023
ch214:
Are those evil globalists trying to release zombie virus on Africa continent.
If they try it, there would great consequences and they better rethink and return their zombie virus back to their Europe continent; the African people are yet to forget the slavery epidemic cause by them and they want to introduce new epidemic on Africa.

Nonsense
You have the DNA of our ancestors who fought for our freedom
Family / Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 360command: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
stop with this backward thinking of yours.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by 360command: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Disclaimer12:
Black Americans generally are strange set of people, gangsterism, drugs, crime and every social vices, at times I wonder if the effect of slavery contribute to this, I mean their ancestors were never opportuned to train them as they would have done in Africa, secondly learning the western culture is alien to them coz naturally there's always the tendencies of imperialism! It's been many years after 2Pac death, but the gangsterism issue still remain unabated ! Keep resting in peace fella
Black Americans Nigerians generally are strange set of people, gangsterism, drugs, crime and every social vices, at times I wonder if the effect of slavery colonization contributed to this, I mean their ancestors were never opportuned to train them as they would have done in Africa in all part of the world, secondly learning the western culture is alien to them coz naturally there's always the tendencies of imperialism! It's been many years after 2Pac death, but the gangsterism alata issue still remain unabated ! Keep resting in peace fella
Travel / Re: Long Distance Travel: What Do You Eat Or Drink Before You Travel? by 360command: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't eat or drink anything... I go on fasting until I reach my destination.

But if ever there's a need for you to use the restroom while on the road and you're not the one driving, you can ask the driver to stop by the nearest petrol station or those fast food restaurants along the road and you'll use the restroom there.
You will have serious bad breath.
Health / Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by 360command: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.
take almond milk . Stop taking milk from animals . Find seeds or nuts that can bring out milk. There are some products out there. Can't remember

1 Like

Family / Re: How's Your Relationship With Your Parent by 360command: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Draslo:
Barely talk to my dad about anything. We used to be very close when I was a kid until the day he gave me a scar nobody can miss when they see me. He flogged me thinking I was lying only to find out later I was telling the truth. He never apologized. I love my mom but I limit what I share with her cos na man I be

This scar dey mess with my self esteem badly even till today. I've had women tell me without the scar, aesthetically, I would be perfect.
scars makes you strong 💪.
Travel / Re: Nigerians Abroad. Share Your Experience With Racism And Discrimination by 360command: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Racism dey everywhere, I try to avoid it and mind my business. Till the extent ,I do not share office with my colleagues. I go to a corner and do my thing.
They ask, why don't you be with us. I try to make them understand that I am here to work, gather money and build something for myself also avoid disrespect based on my color and nationality. It shocks them when I say it and we tend not to joke in any slight way.

One day, I was leaving and 2 Hispanic guys said, "where is the KKK when you need them". I walked passed them, took a pause and moved. **I think my boss (white) Might have heard but did not hear well.. **

Due of the halt gesture I made and not talked to him(Hispanic boss) and walked away. He knew he messed up and came to apologize. I Went into the car to think about it. Trust me, it does not matter who would have said that to me but if I am in Nigeria, I will fight you.

This Hispanic boss came to apologize but the deed is done. I drove off, he drove away but I felt the racial insult he used. I then saw our main boss( he is white) driving off and then I waved my hands telling him to stop.

I came to him and told him, I have just been racially insulted and it got me deeply. He held me, and told me "who did this to you"? and what he said. I said, the Hispanic boss "Jose", and he said, "where is the kkk when you need them" on my way out. And then I later went further to say, I have been racially abused by others but always ignore it.

My boss said, who else did. I made mention of Two names and what they did by bringing a loop(rope) into the office in my presence.

The next 2 days, the bigger bosses came to the office, called upon those guys who racially insulted me and told them to leave but they needed to apologize first. They all got fired.

8 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) by 360command: 12:53am On Sep 05, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Authority should regulate this kind of activity by making sure some safety standards are met.

I know we don't value human lives, but we should pretend.
Authorities do but the whole problem is Corruption and poverty.

I do not want to start writing. But the african problems are similar. If you know what Authorities do to regulate such activity for illegal oil bunkering in Nigeria, it is still similar to Ghana when it comes to small scale mining.

2 Likes

Career / Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) by 360command: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2023
BALLOSKI:
I thought as much - I knew this is some kind of mining. What I don't understand is how he left his eyes open with no cover like divers use.
I am shock too but coming from Africa we tend to rough things like this. I did not see him with a bag, or basket or vacuum to carry out the mud.
Career / Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) by 360command: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

-Risking your life for an invention that will transform the world is Justified.

-Risking your life for peanuts is height of foolishness.

&There are far easier and safer ways of panning gold.
anything easy and safer ways are very expensive for this boys. Gold mining equipment is expensive to buy or rent.

One thing I like about small scale mining, you might be lucky one day. You could dig the ground and see good amount of gold.

I remember in Ghana when I do go out to bars, I could hear some certain galamsey (small scale miners) boys speak in their language talking about how they got a good amount of gold which made them buy a car etc. I get excited knowing they got something for their hustle but they lavish the money buying cars, spend on women, clubbing etc and then fall back to site.

They remind me of yahoo boys when yahoo boys talk about how a client paid them etc.
Career / Re: What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) by 360command: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Gold mining, tin mining, or some type of precious metal mining. The engine is an air compressor, the tube is what they use in breathing oxygen while they are under water. Once the engine stops working maybe due to overheating, which it does at times , it can be toxic to the guy underwater as it releases a toxic gas into the tube and this is not good for breathing. When engine stops working, he has a limited amount of time to swim up

Also, as you dig the bottom part of the earth while underwater, there is a way the top part or the middle part of the sand can fall ontop the diver thus burying him alive.

This looks more like in Ghana.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.