Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 112 pages)

Education / Re: Who Can Solve This Maths? by 360command: 10:41pm On Mar 27
LillyandDaisy:
First of all
You apply the BODMAS and then you apply the rule of indices then you take to Logarithm theorem and then after you apply your standard form. SImPLe
what we were taught in school and what they teach other students in different countries, only God knows which is correct. In America, to solve that, they will tell you Pemdas (parenthesis, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction. Note, we were taught bodmas. In the USA, what Nigeria calls brackets () is what Americans say as parenthesis () . In America [ ] ,they call it brackets.

Now in that equation given , we have parenthesis , brackets and exponents, addition and subtraction. So using pemdas apply unlike the formula you chose "bodmas" might not necessarily apply.

But hey, ignore all I have written above. You are right, you are wrong. Americans are right. Americans are wrong.

I got to know this when my son brought his assignment and I saw his class work. I gave up and did not want to confuse the boy but I told him to apply what he was taught in school.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. by 360command: 6:53pm On Mar 25
Back then, there was so much confidence when super falcons play other female african team. Today, we see those female african teams winning our present day falcons.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria by 360command: 4:46pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Only Indomie generation don't know that Niger Republic lives off Nigeria and it's among the poorest countries in the world. Chadians and Nigeriens beg even for food and clothes on the streets of Lagos and we know them.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
forget your patriotism for Nigeria. The way you talk, a nigerien can say the same thing. I remember when I was dating a burkinabe, she said to me things about Nigerians in burkina faso and how you see them begging in the market, you see Nigerians in cyber Cafe etc.

I studied in Ghana and I met nigeriens who paid fees in dollars. When you see those boys ,they were not begging in Nigeria. Stop with your nonsense talk. There are Nigerians begging in Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, burkina faso and same with Niger Republic.

There is a Kenyan girl whom I am friends with here abroad, she tells me Nigerians are on the street in Kenya.

I just want you to stop writing that way and be rationale. That niger, has steady power than Nigeria. Go and visit yourself and stop writing bullshit.
Properties / Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by 360command: 6:46pm On Mar 19
Kingbuhari:
OP don't listen to any of these morons here telling you between 5m to 10m are u building catholic... A room 12x12 can take 2 and half bags depending how many rooms you have there.. for the 3 rooms just keep like 20 bags everything, sand, plastering sand 3 tippers will do the work , as for mension bargain with them.. they plaster per partition... Everything will not cost you more than 300k don't listen to these morons here that never mold block before
using pop Cement compared to using bags of Cement, sand, which is more expensive?
Travel / Re: My Friend Just Got Convicted In The USA, Will He Be Deported? by 360command: 3:12am On Mar 17
Onefornaija24:

He is due for release by May.
I was informed ICE already filed a DETAINER.
HE has a kid with a citizen.

I wonder if there is anything he could do to avoid deportation.

I am not sure. You have to talk to an immigration lawyer for matters like this. The fact that you have a kid who is a US citizen does not cover a parent who is not legal in the country but there are bends to this which a lawyer can tell you.

One bend to it might be if the child is autistic and the dad is responsible for the child's welfare as the child as so much bond with the dad.

There are other options but the one I can remember is what I listed above.

1 Like

Sports / Re: All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table by 360command: 6:39am On Mar 12
A country plagued with many uncivil justice and violence. How is it they are able to push the country on a trajectory path to greater heights.
We must learn from this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: African Games Medal Table: Nigeria Presently At Fourth Position by 360command: 7:09am On Mar 11
Amotolongbo:

The Games which Egypt has the upper hands are being played first. Later South Africa and Nigeria will start catching up and may eventually displace Egypt at the top of the table.

All African games has always been Egypt, South Africa and Nigeria.
there are some sports Egypt play which Nigeria don't do and this is where Egypt will take most medals. This happened during the last african games.
Sports / Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by 360command: 2:03pm On Mar 10
Kinzo0917:

How will the team do well wen dem pack aboki full the team….

The northerners are angry 😠 that hausa/fulani were not in the Super Eagles going by d recent gift dole out to dem by Nigeria president at d last afcon

They want to bring their useless politics to football
this thing really started in Nigeria 99 and I can never forget. The players were mostly from the north. We only had pius Ikedia and julius aghaowa who played well. Nigeria at that time managed to qualify from the group stage but we got out during the second round.
Family / Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by 360command: 5:23pm On Mar 07
Nursepepeye:
70% of resources that develope Europe is from Africa qoute me anywhere
I agree with you but why have you not used those resources for yourself. You are saying our resources developed the western world. Won't it be the same if an European man tells you that you consume their resources they produced? So technically, they are feeding you too.

I just see it as globalization.
Family / Re: Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom by 360command: 4:30pm On Mar 07
Nursepepeye:
And na Africa dey feed them oh. Smelling people
How do you mean? What makes you say so? Africa feeds America?
Travel / Re: A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. by 360command: 9:04pm On Mar 06
Even if it was the police, they are expected to go through that traffic. It is the duty and by law of the motorist to give way for emergency vehicles passing through.

1 Like

Health / Re: How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) by 360command: 8:03pm On Mar 06
ADJUDICATOR:
The cost of a dental implant is dependent on the number of teeth to be replaced the, Types of Teeth (Molar Incisor's etc.), The environment where the dental clinic is located as well as if there are underlying oral conditions involved.
you can buy single implants and parts for one case at a time at N100,000, renting the kit and motor until you can afford it. A single implant placed and restored costs about N350,000 to N600,000 in Nigeria (Due to inflation). Location: Abuja MSDI dental implant.
How much is teeth whitening
Politics / Re: Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris by 360command: 8:33pm On Mar 05
When africa achieved her independence, one of the things Africa said was to look into africanization; we said we must feed ourselves. We started with agriculture, OBJ came out with a program called "operation feed the nation". Today, our agriculture is in a sorry state. Ali Mazrui was right, he said, "Africa is the only continent in the world that produce what it does not consume and consume what it does not produce".

How can we allow ourselves to have gotten below average by seeking grains from a country ravaged with war when in true form, we are supposed to be donating to the ravage country at war.

Where have we gone wrong... Africa must rise and not slumber on her feet.
Travel / Re: Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) by 360command: 7:15pm On Mar 04
Nairalander248:
Chanchangi Airlines, Flyaero Airlines I don't see them again

I used Flyaero before paid 5k during their promo book ahead promo. Omo Chanchangi almost kill us one time.
flyaero saved us alot going to Ghana for studies.. 10,000 naira ...
Crime / Re: Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) by 360command: 8:49pm On Mar 01
Raylight2:
If na only deport dem deport you, you no go thank God?
if they are to deport a man, let it be on his own failure and not that of another person because of his greed putting the traveller in trouble.
Health / Re: How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother by 360command: 5:58pm On Feb 29
Chikolo24:

I already tried sending to him via DHL...it has gotten to Canada but for close to a week now, no update no feedback. They requested for clarification on the drug because I initially stated that they were supplements. I have responded to them even attached a document which he used in getting the drugs free here in Nigeria before he traveled, still no update. We don't now if it will be delivered to him or rejected. Or is there another menas of sending it?
even with the normal antibiotics for bacterial people send abroad, they require you to get doctor's prescription and it must be detailed, clear and printed.

Even when it is done, they will not deliver it to you but they have it to put on their system as to why it is confiscated.

To be honest, they want you to go to their hospital, go through their system so that they can have it on file.

Your brother should go on Google, find clinics that do not need insurance. Your brother should meet those immigrants who have no papers,they can help him with clinics that does such service free or you pay as little as $50 less..

The idea of those clinics is to give him prescription so he can get the medication. I do not know if hiv drugs are free but what I do know is when you pay out of pocket on drugs, he can pay less as they offer some type of discount. He just needs to let them know he is paying out of pocket and they will find him the best deal.
Romance / Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by 360command: 12:34pm On Feb 26
She is for the street.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Tinubu To Mali, B'Faso, Niger: Re-consider Your Decision, ECOWAS not your enemy by 360command: 4:20pm On Feb 24
nfac:
Please of what importance is the Union to the common man
buying petrol and gas cheaper as a result of the subsidy Nigeria provides to them.

The free access to goods and services, free movement. Alot easy for a west african national to bring their cars into another west african nation.

If in the time of violence, another west african nation can take them as refugee and put them in camps where that west african nation can take some money from ecowas to help the refugees by providing food,housing,education, training and jobs etc. Example: Ghana taking on Liberia refugees.

In case of violence, a west african nation can send their military to provide peace and stability. They can also help in the fight against terrorism. We have seen niger force,chad forces helping Nigeria fight terrorism. We have seen Malian forces help burkinabe force fight terrorism; vice versa.

If a criminal who commits a crime in Nigeria and runs to an ecowas country, with the help of ecowas, they will track him down.

The list goes on and on..
Sports / Re: Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) by 360command: 8:27am On Feb 18
iykofias:
Iwobi really messed our ranking grin
Aina messed it up. The goals that Coted'Voire scored came from Aina wing.. adringa finished aina.
Properties / Re: Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice by 360command: 12:57pm On Feb 17
Jennyclay:
Puke!! embarassed

Sharing toilet with over 13 people is so irritating embarassed.

Ehyaa! You don’t have money to rent decent apartment. Sorry!

People are really suffering in this country. May God help you struggling and broke men!
what did men do to you. Why are you a misandrist?

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 360command: 5:40pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...
those farmers do not have boko haram or bandits coming to kill them.
Those farmers are given loan to buy heavy agricultural equipment.
Those farmers have access to good roads, security for their goods to reach hypermarkets.
Those farmers have electricity, irrigation etc.
Those farmers have tax cuts giving to them by the govt.
Those farmers, if they go through a disaster, the government pays them to get themselves back on.
The US govt encourages and ensures they keep growing more food even if it is in surplus, the ones that goes bad in the end would be written off for tax returns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by 360command: 8:03pm On Feb 13
He pushed a bouncer off and he got what he deserved. The more you Bleep around, the more you gonna find out. If he had stated in his lane without having to push anyone or without having to Bleep around, he would never have found out.
Agriculture / Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 1:57pm On Feb 10
Depriest2020:

So mexico na South America?
Mexico is not south America.
Agriculture / Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 11:52am On Feb 09
Depriest2020:

Apart from Brazil and Argentina which other country for south America better pass Africa? The rest are on same level with Africa.
You made me laugh. There are many south American countries where you can get a job as an English teacher, warehouse or tourism sector.

As an English teacher, you can be paid $500 to $1500.

In Mexico, there are Africans coming in mass, whom eventually stay in Mexico, they get job in the tourist sector.

The few countries in South America where might be hard for you would be Salvador, Bolivia.
Agriculture / Re: Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 by 360command: 10:33pm On Feb 08
Depriest2020:

Africa better pass that two.
is africa better than South America?
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 360command: 1:52am On Feb 08
ppogba:
One of the attributes of a good coach is how well you get your substitutions right.

Hate him or love him, Paseiro got his substitutions right in this game.

Omeruo
Murfi
Iheanacho.

Kudos
if osimhen was still in play, I believe his speed would have outpaced Murfi or somehow guided himself into the 18yard box.

5 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 360command: 8:56pm On Feb 07
We love Nigeria!!!

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 360command: 8:54pm On Feb 07
I love Nigeria

20 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by 360command: 6:44pm On Feb 01
Quote me if you want to travel.
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by 360command: 9:28pm On Jan 24
1TrippleCee:
Nigeria continue drinking blood. DSS, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Airforce, All states security services. Even from the EndSars incidence, to numerous kidnapping and murder incidents like this one. I have one question to ask please. Why can't we use Satellite tracking systems to identify killers and kidnappers and bring them to book. If you are a member of thr Nigerian security force, i need you to provide me with constructive answer to my question immediately.
we need more than satellite tracking. We need forensics, we need bio data, we need camera just before an exit or along the way . I can't even write much because our govt knows what we need to fight insecurity.

1 Like

Family / Re: Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) by 360command: 4:03pm On Jan 19
SETHARTHUR:
I don't feel attracted to whites not to talk the ones with 'tiny light' eye.
if we are to change this statement around and you were to be reading what a Japanese wrote towards you or your kind by saying, " I don't feel attracted to blacks not to talk the ones with 'coal tar' face or monkey looking idiots" . You will shout racism.

Sometimes, when you write things to the public, write with wisdom.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? by 360command: 4:17am On Jan 17
YoshihideSuga:

You're right about the psychology, but if his brother was born in the UK and lives in an environment with few black women, you really cannot blame him.
my message was for his brother being an adult when he entered uk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 112 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.