Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 113 pages)

Health / Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by 360command: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
flokii:
A ground-breaking news if true..

BTW When will any meaningful news like medical breakthroughs come out of Africa especially Nigeria, the giant of Africa?.. na so so la cram la pour and prescriptions our people sabi.
covid-19 exposed our health sector. It shows that we are waiting for the westerners to come out with a cure or vaccine while we wait... in truth, we have shown weakness amongst the league of nations.
Health / Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by 360command: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Africans and African government are happy whenever the western countries declares a cure of an illness or a vaccine to prevent it but when you ask them what is in the cure or vaccine, they will tell you they don't know.

1 Like

Politics / Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by 360command: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
One thing I have noticed, is that the north worships corruption. That's why they insist on electing and supporting corrupt people. Check buharri, Ganduje and almost all the Northern governors are very corrupt and supposed to be sitting inside a jail.

This Northern kleptomania is the reason they hang on to power, 3ven when it's obvious they have nothing to add to leadership, their greed is so deep that I don't understand.

Northern corruption has been fueling insecurity, check the possibility of missing guns, diverted bullets and bombs getting to Bandits and other criminals, these guys may even be selling guns bought with Niger Delta oil money to Mali, Niger and Chad.
I think this applies to every region of Nigeria. This should not be about ethnicity or a particular region.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by 360command: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
AbuAeesha:
i wish Nigeria will be secured one day,
nowhere i ever wish to live like my country.
living in ur own country u enjoy the following:
the freedom,
culture,
religion,
no racial discrimination,..
u don't need to adjust or fake ur lifestyle
lastly u don't need visa
lol! You need to wake up. If you as a youth is not willing to mobilize men and women for change ,Nigeria will not be secured one day as you put it. Look around you, the next president to be contesting for power are not doing enough to liberate her youth.. that will be another 8years of suffering.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by 360command: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
I have migrated already but I want to touch many African countries and I want to retire in Namibia.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 360command: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
I will believe you but many of the biracial in Africa act as if they are better than the Africans. When it favors you as a Lebanese, you will grab it.. when it does not favour your african side,you did reject it .. and that is one thing I dislike about the biracial in Africa(they do not know where there belong; confused)

I have lots of biracial friends(Ghanaian Lebanese) back in Ghana during my study years, one thing I discovered is the way they act as if they are god or some king and queen which makes me want to look at myself as if being black is a bad thing. I can go on and on about how the african sees a biracial or vice versa due to my long-term friendship with them.

There is also one thing I encountered, if a biracial sees the african to have money ,they want to be your friend. Which made me have them as friends but I do not see them as biracial but I let them know who they are.. because I told them what they were not expecting to hear, it made them mad but with time they got to understand.

And let me say this, with time, when a biracial grows out of school and face the real world ,that confidence level of them being biracial starts to fade away..

You may have said it all but sometimes look at yourself and see how you carry yourself which makes the people feel that way towards you.

If you think it is not about you but the people you are with, simply move away from that circle of friends.
Health / Re: I Have HIV I Am Finished. by 360command: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Do not let anything or anyone wear you down!
HIV is a moimoi matter before the GOD of CHOSEN. Countless number of people are being healed from it on Daily basis.
Rise up, get up and go to Lagos.
I guarantee you will not come back the same
can you please pray for Nigeria on the 12th & 13th February at The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters in Ijesha, Lagos in the Program titled From Sorrow to JOY. That way, Nigeria and Nigerians can feel what it is like living in a good country like Europe and North America..
Agriculture / Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by 360command: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
I do not understand how all these rice PYRAMID are kept in a place with little or no security and yet we don't hear or read it was stolen.

If I am to put my iron bars of steel here, I am sure them go move am..
Family / Re: My Husband Left Us by 360command: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

divorce him. I just hope you work and earn a living.. this is why I want women to be empowered. They should have jobs,business so as if man bleeps up, just distance yourself from him.
If you accept him, he will continue this behavior.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada by 360command: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerians be acting like they are holy. But when they carry their character abroad, u go see say dem dey get bad records for system..

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by 360command: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dj Arafat alias yorobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by 360command: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Double0h7:
This narcissistic jerk wants to take credit for her greatness grin

His words: I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. 

yeap, it happens. My father once told me," this will be the last time I will help you". That was a wake up call for me long ago.. I was forced to utilize the little opportunity I have. If he never had said that, who knows where would I be.. and I thank him for it till this day.
Car Talk / Re: Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill by 360command: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
LollySeaSide:

You nearly made sense until I saw the bolded.
How on Earth was that comment near tribalistic?
I think you should read your own comment again and see that you compared German and French languages with Ibo.
Don't bother mentioning me again because I won't have time to respond to your myopic reasoning.
people like you are the ones that would feel entertained watching a German speaking German. Or a French speaking French.. but when it comes to other african languages aside yours, you spew trash. Acting like this is your first time watching a mini documentary spoken in another language.
I say it again, watch it, cancel it and pass and stop coming to write nonsense "oh I canceled it when I saw it was in igbo blah blah blah"

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill by 360command: 4:05am On Feb 04, 2022
LollySeaSide:
If you ask me, I'll say the man has a limited ambition.
A video that's supposed to showcase his talent to world should be recorded in a language that a large audience understand.
Why on this planet would anyone make a video of such talent and he'll be speaking Ibo?
Damn it.
I stopped viewing the video the moment I heard him speaking Ibo.
That video is not to the world ,it is for those who speaks and understand igbo. That guy has been featured on BBC igbo ; A similar interview of that kind.

I have seen notherners and their talent , the language was spoken in hausa in BBC hausa.

I can understand it may not be your language but for goodness sake, just pass and don't write like one tribalist..

I have seen and I know you have seen videos of German talents coming out with their technology, speaking in German.
I have equally seen videos of french talents with their technology speaking in french.

What is wrong with a yoruba man speaking his own language?
What is wrong with an igbo or hausa speaking his own language?

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Zulum Launches 500 Tricycles, 100 Toyota Corolla LE Taxi & 10 41-Seater Buses by 360command: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
I do not like when I see government doing such scheme as a way to alleviate poverty for the people. All this schemes is something of the past. I will be much please if he had built a factory or a plant where they can employ 600 to 1000 people. These people working will be paying taxes and pensions to the government. The state becomes a producing state, selling their products within and outside the state or across West Africa. The employee are paying taxes, they can apply for loan to help them achieve what they plan to do. This is better than buying used cars to serve as transportation to the community.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) by 360command: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is a french-China-dangote partnership business coming together to Assemble Peugeot cars in Nigeria..
Religion / Re: Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren by 360command: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is he a "bishop"? I thought he is an angel. Angel Obinim!

3 Likes

Education / Re: Is This How Polio Vaccine Is Forced On school Children Without Parents Consent? by 360command: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2022
yomi007k:
Please let us be logical in this situation.

The health worker is trying to prevent an outbreak of polio which if it happens will cause so much problems than we already have in this country.

I think the school should be closed down.
your words may be true but don't just reason like that. It is the approach by the health worker which make things suspicious. A parents consent has to be notified. The government officials ought to have alerted the school before time. The school has to investigate the people coming in to give the shots.

this is what happened and then kids in the northern Nigeria were given this polio vaccine where they started having some negative effects and die.

The same thing happened in south Africa, a clinic was opened under the disguise that they are trying to vaccinate and prevent an outbreak but meanwhile, this same clinic was injecting HIV in people's body.

Have you heard about the Tuskegee experiment? How the negroid race was killed in America through the so called vaccine preventing outbreak..

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) by 360command: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
nancyofosua:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpAes063WQ

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza.

Jubilations all over Ekpoma Edo State as Davido finally splashes over N5Million to Buy His Personal Logistics Manager Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza!!! Big Congrats To The Latest Car owner in Town!!!
wo y3 Ashanti ni?
Crime / Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by 360command: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
What is the name of the song or skit used as background music..
Career / Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by 360command: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:
Hello everyone my name is Melvin
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

Now my boss is questioning my ability,that is if I am fit for the position

Please friends I don't wanna loose my job
I need advice on what to do to attract customers
Mind you I am just a manager,don't know much about publicity
If you're into this field kindly help

I also beg the admin to help me move to FP thanks[color=#006600][/color]
You have to engage online and offline methods. You have to waka. Start with your neighborhood and surrounding neighborhood by visiting public places (bars, sports centre's, barber shops, car parks etc)
Distribute flyers talking about special events that are taking place, come up with free entry for both or girls or something.
Place banners in front of your club to attract guest.
Go to university, polytechnic, higher institutions, talk to the girls or distribute flyers for them to do their birthdays, events in the club for a token or free but they have to buy your drinks.
Target online: Facebook, Instagram, tiktok. Release pictures and videos of what goes down in the club . Talk about it.. create unique programs like francophone night or afrinight where you focus on African music or culture or it could be our own Nigerian entertainment culture.
Join or create Facebook group page or any social media group page and promote it..
Connect with your friends, community youths, church youths if possible to experience your club..
Always talk to people, stand in public place like the supermarket and wait as they come outside and sell your market within 1mins, collect their phone numbers. Even if you meet someone that wants to work for you, tell them that they should bring clients or group of clients to your club and you will give him incentives cause you never can tell his own network. Add them to your watsapp or telegram handle. Create a group page about your club, post videos/pictures on your status, people will watch.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by 360command: 1:59am On Jan 29, 2022
betcliq:
Today one Elderly Man that's in late 80s came to my shop in the morning to patronize me . He was happy with me he bought a bottle of Hot drink and I offered a small bottle of dry Gin in appreciation and a New year gift.
He uttered some words of prayer for me , lastly he told me I'll be great in my business that I will grow in heights . He advised me to be very careful in choosing a girl to marry that I shouldn't pregnant a girl before going to see the parents and pay for bride price that I shouldn't even have sex with her , that a woman I marry will determine if I'll be more successful or encounter challenges in Life . I just dey reason the talk since morning.

This is spiritual I'm From Igbo and I strongly believe in Tradition this got to do with tradition think deep.

What do you guys think about it

look.. nothing spiritual about this . It is because you live in Nigeria which is why you are blind to see and believe what an elder says. This is my philosophy of life. You can't be broke and lazy. If you are broke, do the legal and figure out the knowledge.

Your success in life is not tied upon a woman even though you are meant to use your head. Do the right thing; hustle, date ,marry and have a family.
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 by 360command: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
MT:

Nigeria players were their own undoing. They underrated the Tunisians. If they had played their normal football, the game would have been over in first half. Success got into their head and they paid dearly for it. Then our Coach was not tactical enough.
they did not underrate the Tunisians, it was a matter of tactics and we failed in it.

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Eguavoen Steps Down As Super Eagles Coach After AFCON 2021 Exit by 360command: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2022
This super eagles can't go further in the worldcup even if we do qualify. The Nigeria Tunisia game is what we see in worldcup matches. We failed in our tactics.

The 2 wingers were pinned down most especially Simon.

Their positions ought to be changed especially Simon by bringing him in the middle thereby making the Tunisians defence open up as they come out to mark him.

We had lots of chances to score but nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by 360command: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls. Reason why they disturb us with Jew nonsense lying theory.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah
You truly do not know the woman very well which makes you talk this way. That woman is igbo at heart. This is not about inferiority complex. My own is we must follow due process. If the woman is a permanent resident or Nigerian then that position shod be given to her. Abroad, there are Nigerians who are citizens of a particular country yet still fight for positions to become mayors or whatever government position. The only position a foreigner cannot fight for is presidency, chief Justice of the federation as well as to be a chief in command in the army.. these are key positions they do not hand over to foreigner.
Stop with your hate and see things in a broader view.. more also, if you travel out and listen to information said by other nationals towards the Nigerians, especially those who understands the various Nigerian tribes . They will tell you that if you are igbo,you are not serious in marrying a woman of another race or culture which in the end, most igbo men go back home to marry their own tribal women..
Health / Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by 360command: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Take an injection of Ceftriaxone.
And 2 tablets of Azithromycin..
Give it time..
The symptoms will not go overnight..
You will be okay.
Unless gonorrhea is not the case..
bro calm down. Why do we Nigerians self medicate? What he needs to do is for him to go do some testing; urine and blood samples needs to be done. Once all testing is done to check if it is a bacterial or viral infection, then they can now determine the right type of antibiotics to be given to him..
Health / Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by 360command: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
twosquare:
He is being timid instead of him to go to a good hospital where tests will be done and accurate medicine will be administered. Instead, he chose to go to alagbo, then pharmacy. He is still joking.

I can say that the thing still dey his body and may require a more thorough antibiotics this time around.

What annoys me most is why some of these ladies won't take care of themselves...I know they are mostly asymptomatic, but having multiple partners and having unprotected sex with them should warrant occasional checkups, not because they are not showing symptoms.

If op is not careful, that thing will give him fertility issues. The faster the quicker. @JiniBula6 better run to a good hospital tomorrow and do the needful. And also, stay away from fornication. Stick with one serious partner. It's not worth it going around. If you spend 16k now on top one disease, something you suppose invest in bitcoin.

even sticking to one na still problem, with girls you never know what they carry. Like you put it, they are asymptomatic. Some of all this things na luck. How many of us dey test ourselves before we begin make love to our partner.
A Lebanese friend called me up to tell me his blocos dey burn ,he told me his gf gave it to him. We all know each other back then in school.. At this point, I weak for this life we dey live in.. Even your own gf/bf , wife/husband, fit give you std.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by 360command: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
gassbee:
wat is d school fees like
college should be about 6000 to 11,000 dollars year. University should be about 18,000 to 30,000 dollars a year.
It depends on the school (public or private) and what you are applying .
Travel / Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by 360command: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kiddwavez:
Can one travel to America without having any family or friends over there?

Good evening nairalanders, I'm seeking for y'all knowledge based on traveling overseas

I'm 26 years of age,I have ND certificate in Health Information Management and I willing to travel out of the country,it has been my dream to live in America but the issue is I neither have a family nor friends over there

Pls if any of you have any idea,I will be glad if y'all can enlighten me more about the procedure if it's possible to travel without having any relative or friends abroad.

Thanks
yes it is possible. Travel through studies.. be a student in America

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by 360command: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
backbencher:

UAE has less than 15 million people and produces more oil than we do.

Nigeria has 200 million people.

Remove corruption and the money would still be scanty

Oil drops to ten dollars per barrel and the UAE would look like a backward African country in no time.
the thing is , with oil, it could have helped and improve other sectors of the economy. But our corrupt thinking did not make us reason that way.
Celebrities / Re: Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President by 360command: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why are breast dey Shake camera

4 Likes

Business / Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by 360command: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hold on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.