Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 113 pages)

Properties / Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos by 360command: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don't know why we continue to do things wrongly in this country. Every contractor needs to go to school to learn how to build. Upon completion, you get a license. A bricklayer cannot wake up one morning, learn from the contractor after 6months and say he wants to be a contractor. He must go through school and obtain license.

After every segment of the building is done ,for example: foundation , there need to be govt housing agent that will come inspect it, check the materials used before given them the go ahead. And this should be done in stages..

If any contractor is not proficient enough, his license must be withdrawn.. this is how you create job through construction, from the bricklayer and masons to the government agency..
Politics / Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by 360command: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2022
callme9mm:
I so much hate this police uniform.
I hate it on Nigerian police but when Ghanaians police rocks it, they mean combat.
Romance / Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by 360command: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Juicygees:
me sef go wan try Oyinbo.. Naija girls no want love.. nah so so billing
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
lol! I laugh when I read statement like this. Who no go know no..
Romance / Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by 360command: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please
if you plan to marry in 6years, that girl will cheat on you and eventually marry someone else.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by 360command: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Modified
I’m not downplaying the fact that i was wrong in certain aspect, but i feel more of the blame should have been on the driver for being careless by not taking the appropriate steps to prevent an accident.

A car / truck or whatever can breakdown at anytime, so that’s where the safety kits of the vehicle comes into use. And the driver used none. If he had placed the caution sign atleast 150m from the truck, probably if i had hit that first, that would have prompted me quicker to raise my face and possibly avert the collision. That was my argument with the police. But they kept saying i was wrong to have hit a vehicle from behind. That it shows I wasn’t focused on my driving and completely neglecting the careless driver.

I just carried my cross and left. Atleast I’m not at the hospital treating a fractured bone or internal bleeding or anything at all.

Well in all, i just thank God for giving me a 2nd shot at life

Africa has many things to learn. Normally, that truck ought to alert the police, the police will come to that trucks aid by parking a certain distance away using their siren lights as caution with some other tools like red lighting and cones. Keep in mind ,if the truck can't move, a tow truck is on its way to remove it off the road. Africa try again.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by 360command: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Georgejeez:
That I will never try again .
I know how many free pussies I have missed, all because I foolishly decided to play the gentleman on the first time of visit .
Some even told me later that I dulled their Vibe by not touching them during the first night , even when they shaved and came prepared.

free pussies = std.
Free pussies also = pregnancy.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) by 360command: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
AlphaT1:

e be like say you no understand English. Pls read and try to understand before you start writing epistles. My statement was quite simple and clear: "when you are admitted to Canada". Did I mention anything about how one is admitted or who can be admitted or what number can be admitted? If Canada admits only 2 immigrants, those 2 immigrants would be well supported to settle home, that's the point.
and that point is useless. Even Nigeria can take care of those 2 immigrants you talked about. My point to counter your point is based on the grounds that Canada cannot support a large some of immigrants compared to that of usa. Just because they support few asylum gives reasons why they can take care of them. So shut your mouth all you Canadian burgers who thinks Canada is gold.

Ps: that same Canada has written to the US govt on the arrivals of immigrants from the USA to Canada who previously had a US visa, stating they should do something about it.
Travel / Re: Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) by 360command: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
AlphaT1:

True. But once you are admitted to Canada the support you get as a resident / immigrant is far massive than the U.S.
I can tell you unequivocally that Canada has a strong and robust support system for new immigrants.
lol! I laugh at people like you who writes all this. How many asylum immigrants can Canada carry? The United States is at the frontline of every immigrants trying to enter. Canada cannot take half of the immigrants usa has. This is the same way countries like Italy are at the forefront and the rest of EU nations like Germany running their mouth and asking the Italians to hold the immigrants who come in knowing very well ,Germany cannot handle the influx of immigrants into Germany.

There was a time Germany was accepting immigrants (Nigerians), when the Syria war broke out, we saw lots of Syrians trooping Into Germany seeking asylum. Even German authorities came out to reject asylum seekers from Africa so that they can help the Syrians. As I speak to you, I have a few friends who were in Germany, left Germany to Spain and Portugal to find papers..

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by 360command: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
BalogunIdowu:

The question everyone is not asking is, if it was not his daughter, would he invite the police?

This isn't definitely the first time.
You are asking the wrong question. The traditional priest is not into Ritual killing, he is a traditional healer; ritualism is not for him.
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by 360command: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Rubbish talk. You formed your own warped questions and shamelessly answered them? Do you know whether the police questioned them ritualist or not? Did you read the part where the so-called ritualist said he cures people, which means he isn’t a ritualist, as the reporter/ reporter had sought to portray him as?

Ghana and juju? What is the meaning of that nonsense? You are igbo,huh? Are your people better? See how they are killing people like chickens in your region. Do you hear of people being slaughtered in Ghana like they do in Nigeria?

this guy is back again...
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual by 360command: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I thought some of our Nigerians claimed, there is nothing like ritual killings in Ghana!?
who said so? In Ghana, they call it sika duro(money ritual)
Politics / Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by 360command: 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

It appears that this is the only institution for which Tinubu has actionable credentials.
However, let me inform you that Richard J. Daley College is a community college.

What that means is that it is not a degree-awarding institution, only comparable to our OND/HND awarding polytechnics.

I am not getting your statement. Even if he has ond or o level, so what?

3 Likes

Properties / Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by 360command: 12:10am On May 23, 2022
MrDevice:
My rented apartment was burgled last week and this happens to be the first ever since the house was built.

My flat not the first, but they ignored others and start with mine, and they gone away with valuables worth million before they burgled other occupants of the house and left with some valubles too.

So I'm currently planning to move to another safer place. The owner of the house said I should provide new Tennant that he will refund some part of my money.

The agent who's bringing them already knows why I want to leave but he's telling, I'm moving out because or work transfer.

My concern now is that, i don't know the security situation of where I'm going because agents lies too much. Could it be it's going be from frying pan to fire for me. Should I stay back to put our street security in order, or I should move out?
for house burglar, get a wifi camera(ring) that can communicate with home invaders.
If any burglar steps into your home from a certain distance, the camera turns on to capture that moving object and alert your phone. You can see what the person is doing and you can communicate to the thieves to leave your house.

For night time, get those bulbs or lighting that works using censor ; if anybody passes, a bright light shines .

Ofcourse, you have to power up using solar if you want security..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by 360command: 9:53pm On May 18, 2022
Hizzy:

He is the one that is recording, I mean his boys
He is a popular Native doctor in Anambra, Oba
He sabi work wella
why can't native doctors open a decent/clean ministry or place of worship in Nigeria/Africa so as men can praise whoever.
As long as they avoid diabolical practices, unethical sacrifices and untidiness , I think this will be good.
In Mexico, there is a place of worship along the costal areas where you see most of this type of African shrine practices but it is partially neater than all this our native doctor shrines. Many afro Mexicans or Hispanics come there to worship. Infact, the religious practices came from Africa.
Crime / Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead by 360command: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
Drivers and gatemen, one of the most dangerous jobs in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead by 360command: 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
Nollywood needs to come up with a health insurance scheme for their actors and actress..
Romance / Re: How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? by 360command: 11:35am On May 08, 2022
NurseMaryUSA:
With so many scams going on how can an African American female find a serious African man to marry. It doesn't seem like many African men are interested in marrying us.
an African man will be happily and willing to marry a black American woman if only you accept his culture( cook, eat some of his food, try to know the basics of his language) , drop your American ego, avoid talking vulgar words( n-word, b1tches, mf ) , never be quick to be aggressive, control your temper, if you have a kid with/without your African man, do not bring your emotions. Let the man train the child to become a man or a woman..

If you do this, you will not only find an African man who will marry you but an African man who will stay in that marriage and think of how he will get you a house in America and as well he will think of establishing a business back home for the family.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by 360command: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
You are not selfish but a wuss
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender by 360command: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
baylord77:
Putin, pls go and sit down.

Overrated military.
You are funny. They are overrated but no single african country voted against Russia. By your analysis, I would expect to see many African nations condemn Putin's act.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Côte D'Ivoire AFCONQ2023: Nigeria Drawn in Group A by 360command: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
On a good day if things are working well in Nigeria, Super Eagles Team F should defeat these guys 5 goals to nil both home and away without breaking much sweat's
that good day is when our super Falcons are playing. I cannot recollect the times when kanu squad were able to defeat their opponent "4goals or 5 goals" on home and away ground. All I am saying is ,your expectations are much..

1 Like

Crime / Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by 360command: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
temmyyem:
Why should anyone find monitor lizard attractive? The story is not complete on my view.
I have seen a video of a guy who picked up a small tortoise and such person was nacking it. I do not know if it was yahoo plus but the sight of it makes me wish bad for such an individual doing such..
Family / Re: Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? by 360command: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
cj1900:
Hi guys,
I won't take much of your time. I have a very delicate matter in my hands and I need diverse opinions please.

Background
I don't live in Nigeria but me and my wife both have a very comfortable 4 bedroom duplex in Nigeria. We have a one year old baby. I have been in Nigeria for 5 months now and I will be returning to UK in a few weeks.

Ever since I've been in Nigeria, my cousin (mid 30s) has been with us. Quite frankly, it is not very easy for him at the moment and i do care about him as a brother. He is in the process of processing his visa, so its not as if he is loafing about.

The plan is that both me and my wife will be taking turns in visiting each other for the next 2 or so years until I return fully to Nigeria.

The problem
The problem is that I do not feel comfortable leaving just him and my wife under thesame roof whilst I return and he is not showing any signs of leaving when I return to my base.

So, this is my situation and I don't know if I am being insensitive.

I married a very good wife and under most circumstances, I trust her. I am just not comfortable leaving my wife with any man atall under thesame roof.

I need your opinions pls.
it depends on the circumstances. I think you go leaving them together. If your wife has been playing some tricks in the past or if you know your wife to have too many male friends, I think it is best you let your cousin go..

Now, on the other hand, you need to understand your cousin and I want to believe your related family would not want to think of such.

You good, a woman who wants to cheat will cheat irrespective if you have a cousin around.
TV/Movies / Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 360command: 3:07am On Apr 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Are you using Android tv box? If yes download Live NetTV from APK.
https://livenettvapk.live/app/

I would love to guide you on Kodi set-up/channel building though. PM me
guide me here..
TV/Movies / Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 360command: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Yes, you do. On the overall, it's cheaper and you have unlimited world wide channels to view. Just look for a Broadband that suits you. That's all. I use GLO network here because the service is good in my area and it's relatively cheap for me.

Even channels or program that TSTV won't offer you is available. With IPTV, you are simply watching from all over the world.

If you download Kodi and install "the crew repository" or activate your PVR client on your Kodi, I swear, you will burn that TSTV box right now. You can also install apps like "Live NetTV"
APK and start enjoying.

You can install all the above on your Android phone as well to have a feel of what you are missing if you now have android TV box.

https://kodi.tv/

Can't get live channels except for recorded videos. How do I get correct live channels
Politics / Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by 360command: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
UGAHAM:

I don’t no how some of us think, what does cleanup have to do with industrialization? Cleanup is sure thing in which we Nigerians ignore for example did you sweep or clean the gutters around ur environment last month? Industrialization yes but he is not up to 1 month on ground. Industrialization is an elephant project that requires planning and financing also need to know the aspect to invest on. Cleanup is our own responsibility that we failed to do and in this now we are creating more jobs to our leader. Let me ask u again ur last month TAX did u pay?
yes it is a sanitary process but we need to think towards industrialization to maintain that sanitary measures. We know industrialization is an elephant project but we have seen what Lee Kuan Yew did transforming backward water city state of Singapore to where it is. Singapore was a very dirty state, filled with pollution. Today Singapore has a good power system, sewage system which is used to generate energy.

Clean up exercise or good sanitary environment can lead to industrialization. Singapore did it , a country who broke away from Malaysia, a country who had not much resources. I am sure Singapore size is smaller than Anambra. Anambra which has the resources can achieve it.
Politics / Re: Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) by 360command: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
thirdi:
I think that Soludo should be showcasing his Road map to a reinvigorated Anambra ....he should be pushing industrialization ideas ..such as incinerators for waste management, power generation and road expansion.

regards
You are very right. Anambra needs to be projected as an industrial hub. It needs to re-engineer herself because from time immemorial, they have shown their capability in managing their own affairs. I would like for the state to look into hydro powered plants, bioengergy power, sewage gas power and landfill gas power.
Car Talk / Re: Innoson Plans To Establish New Plant In Owerri, Produce 60,000 Units Annually by 360command: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
SilentQueen:
whattt pls shut your mouth and get out...how will you say that when millions of Igbos are scattered round Nigeria doing business, Go back and read history
it is that same history I am talking about. I have had real talks with the ones who had their business or homes outside their region and was taking away from them.

We can decide leaving the igbos out of this and jump into Ghana. There was a time in Ghana, the yorubas had businesses and homes in Ghana but at that time the govt of Ghana wanted african (Nigerian) migrants out. Their stores, houses etc was taking away from them.. why am I bringing this up? It is part of history

I am not for anybody but I am just quoting you by making you understand that the igbos have always migrated, they have invested elsewhere till the extent neglecting their regions.. Today, things are different. Things are beginning to change. People are beginning to invest in their homes ; not just the igbos but other tribes who traveled out of their regions or countries.
Car Talk / Re: Innoson Plans To Establish New Plant In Owerri, Produce 60,000 Units Annually by 360command: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
SilentQueen:
Nice development! But every Igbos is supposed to have patronize Innoson motors at least to show support for their brother and also Innoson should expand his business to other parts of the country also and not limited to only southeast!
You know the igbos did that before but their business and houses was taking away from them during the Civil War.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: FAAN Apologises Over blackout At MMIA, Ikeja by 360command: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are there countries that experience Nigerias problematic similarities?
Car Talk / Re: My Toyota Corolla Makes Screeching Sound When Braking by 360command: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
masterpiece86:
Your shaft has caved in. Exactly wat happen to my Corolla LE yesterday afternoon....wen I engage the gear it produces grinding sound. I couldn't move the car even for an inch then I called the mechanic and he got a new shaft for 8k and then I move...
your problem is shaft. You need to change the front shaft but you need to know if it is the right or left. So do a left turn or right turn to determine which side is bad.
Foreign Affairs / Re: At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) by 360command: 4:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen this shit is serious grin grin
USA dey follow get this kind thing undecided undecided
when we tell you to remain in 9ja say e no easy, you dey think say na play; say we no want una come Yankee.
Sports / Re: What Was The Problem With Rohr by 360command: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
COMPAQ:

Nope!! You are totally wrong. The problem with this team is pure coaching. I did not see any specific game plan of ours. The poor coaching filtered through to the players on the pitch.
as a asamoah gyan once said, it is not about the coach but it is about you the players playing on the field that would determine if victory comes to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.