₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,230,743 members, 4,880,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 09:42 PM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him by 360degreess(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17
Op is a confused Nyamiri/awon okoro Christian.
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian.
Nnamdi cownu is highly rejected and hated by the Yoruba.. Period

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari#atiku: Nnamdi Kanu Ready To Expose More On Jubril, Citizenship – IPOB by 360degreess(m): 7:27am On Apr 15
These terrorists are just constituting nuisance everywhere.. trying to become relevant by all means.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jada Atiku's Birth Place Was Part Of Northern Cameroon- Premium Times Fact Check by 360degreess(m): 7:17am On Apr 15
Say no to Cameroonian by birth presidency..
Say no to Athiefku/Nyamiri candidacy
Say no to PDP (looters)
say yes to integrity/intellectual candidacy
Buhari till 2023.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: I Want To Become A Muslim So That I Can Marry More Than One Wives by 360degreess(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14
OP seriously, if u want to become a Muslim, just go to any mosque nearby and then they will tell you to proclaim to following statements; “There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah (Almighty God) and prophet Mohammad is the servant & prophet of God,and also Jesus is the messenger and prophet of God(not God himself) "..By this,You will become a Muslim.
Politics / Re: President Buhari Lands In Chad by 360degreess(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13
Another heart problem for online pigs..

SAI Buhari

7 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by 360degreess(m): 11:10am On Apr 13
Touch not my anointed crew will still defend him..

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Onnoghen Succeeded In Destroying Judiciary Before Shameful Resignation - Group by 360degreess(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08
Only the corrupt minded wailers and ppl who have corruption in their blood are the ones supporting him..it's like i have sited one of them on this thread already.
Politics / Re: Shock As 25 Powerful Lawyers Dump Onnoghen, Withdraw Law Suit Against Buhari by 360degreess(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08
."When a child is sick,his mother will not sleep but he too will not sleep".(african proverb)...where are the wailers supporting him?..when you stand 4 the truth,you will always overcome evil & ur enemies.thats the case of Buhari.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Blade Of Nigeria Air Force Helicopter Chops Off The Head Of Aircraftman by 360degreess(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07
.The poster above;what is destined to happen will surely happen,no matter how smart,cautious and intelligent we may be.we are humans and not God...R.I.P to the dead.
Politics / Re: Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen by 360degreess(m): 11:42am On Apr 06
Shame to those online pigs supporting him...hope it's clear to you guys now?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: My Problem With Obasanjo--------says Buhari by 360degreess(m): 11:29am On Apr 04
SouthEastFacts:
Fake news from yoruba moslems' stable. Kontinue
...Nyamiri Christian spotted
Politics / Re: Evidence By Atiku Shows Buhari Has No Certificate And Could Face 14yr Jail Term by 360degreess(m): 11:39am On Apr 03
Another frustrated online pig .
you will wail till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by 360degreess(m): 11:33am On Apr 03
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba moslems, fear them
...You are either Nyamiri Christian or Arewa slave Christian.so logically,you are inconsequential.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by 360degreess(m): 11:25am On Apr 03
I am 100% sure all the online pigs are happy about this dogma...Buhari till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019 Elections : Finally, German President Reacts To Buhari’s Victory by 360degreess(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02
Oooops:
Very funny...
Who still congratulates that 419 of a President
...so your frustration has not ended? that's bad news for you because you have another 4yrs to wail.
pmb till 2023.
Politics / Re: Buhari And Tinubu " Both Attended A Fake School,not In Existence. Atiku by 360degreess(m): 7:17am On Apr 01
We thank our God for bombarding Athiefku with more confusion.And so shall it be till 2023..amen!!!
Politics / Re: President Buhari Discloses One Of Nigeria’s Major Challenges by 360degreess(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31
Good one Mr president. God is with you.
Nigeria will be great again.
Politics / Re: Muhammadu Buhari Is The Most Powerful African President. by 360degreess(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31
izombie:
So buhari is the most powerful president becausehe presides over the most populous nation in africa? Op una no dey even shame sef. I bet OP has never travelled outside nigeria because those category of people are the ones that still think nigeria is all that.
Nonsense.
....Nyamiri Christian spotted.
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by 360degreess(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31
That's good...But your fellow flat headed pigs will still debunk this information..
But I am very confident that the future shall “grace" the name of Buhari in the world history gainst the wish of his enemies...
Time shall tell.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Tribunal Judgement: APC Solidarity Visit To Oyetola, Osun State Interim Governor by 360degreess(m): 6:30am On Mar 31
.Some inyamiri christians are happy about the tribunal judgement but they will be disgraced by the appeal court judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by 360degreess(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29
Prof.said the truth.
PDP is a disease to Nigeria's democracy.

Bad news for Nyamiri Christians.
Politics / Re: JUST IN: Court Orders Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Revokes Bail by 360degreess(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28
Nyamiri Christians will not be happy about this.
Politics / Re: Just In: INEC Gives Certificate Of Return To El-rufai , Assembly Members by 360degreess(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28
Excellent.. our VP 2023,and our president after the end of that tenure
Politics / Re: Buhari, Father Of Modern Nigeria – Chris Ngige by 360degreess(m): 7:39am On Mar 23
Some pigs won't like this...
unfortunately for them,their frustration will continue for another 4 years.
Sai baba till 2023.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by 360degreess(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17
TooMuchStuff:
No big deal.. !

Every mosque u see is for the worship of the god of politics.

Nothing more! Islam was is will always be about politics.

Leadership tussle, power struggles, plotting to eliminate opponents
All these blended with the shout of Allah Allahu ma
I read through different comments, most of them made sense, some were even laughing over the incident. But unfortunately,yours was the most senseless & awkward comment..
This is 2019,try and big up.
Politics / Re: INEC Denying Atiku Access To Electoral Materials - PDP by 360degreess(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16
Frustrated looters...You people's frustration will continue till 2023...We want Athiefku to waste all his looted money,we are encouraging him to go to court in order to have false hope...
we also want his supporters to continue having false hope so that they will also swim in “in rivers of frustration "...That's the result of Dearing/hating Buhari..
pmb till 2023.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by 360degreess(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15
Apology accepted.. This government has done in 4yrs what PDP could not do for 16yrs..Mr Ameachi,since we are seeing the good works with our own eyes,there is no cause for alarm.
children of hate/frustration can hug transformer for all i Care... Buhari till 2023

76 Likes 15 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari May Be Poorer Than 2015 _osinbanjo by 360degreess(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15
Osinbajo is right.. Buhari is a phenomena.
Buhari was a governor b4,he was a minister, a retired army general, a president b4,PTF chairman, a president now.But with all these positions that he has held,yet he is not too rich..That's almost a miracle in a country like Nigeria.

God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Poorer Than In 2015, Says Osinbajo by 360degreess(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15
gg
Politics / Re: Throwback Photo Of President Muhammadu Bihari When He Was The Minister Of petrol by 360degreess(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14
hh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.